Married to Porn Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“None of your damn business. Now, what the hell do you want?”

“Your wife.”

“What???!!!”

“I mean that I want to talk about Diane. Why would you convince Caz to stop us from shooting together?”

Damon couldn’t help himself as he started to inwardly chuckle.

“And people say that I’M fucked up? Take a gander at this pussy whipped asshole.” Damon says to himself.

“Looks like you had too much to drink Jack. How about you go sleep it off?

Jack seized Damon’s arm forcibly. “I asked you a question you son of a bitch! Now, you’ll answer it or…”

“Or yo punk ass will get two pieced; Compton style!” Damon said as he delivered two haymakers; one to Jack’s liver, the other to the side of his neck.

The world's biggest adult film star found himself in a state of dream free unconsciousness laid out smack dab in the center of the casino floor.

In front of a throng of onlookers…

“Is that Richard Biggs?”

“He was assaulted!”

“The black guy belted him one.”

“That’s Master D.”

“Is it? I didn’t recognize him with his clothes on.”

“Call the cops and an ambulance!”

“What for? They make dirty movies. They are a blight on society. They can kill each other far as I’m concerned.”

As a larger crowd gathered, Damon once again found himself being violently grabbed.

“Cops responded quickly”. He thought to himself.

A second later, he surmised that he had miscalculated
As Salvatore Cazale dragged him from the scene.

“You’d better thank whatever gods that you believe in that the casino manager that you harassed for yet another marker came and found me.” Cazale said as he pushed Damon into a waiting limo.

“Lucky me.” Damon said as he stared out the limousine window.

“You gonna be a smart ass now? You assaulted a man in public in front of scores of witnesses and cameras out the ass. Son, what were you thinking?”

“I’m thinking that I’m tired of being called “son”, when I have three sons of my own.

I needed a “dad” when I was 10, I didn’t have one then and I don’t need one now.”

“Real macho.” Caz said in disgust. “Ok, “Damon” allow me to give you a few facts. Master D might have punched Richard Biggs, but that won’t be how the Las Vegas district attorney nor a jury views this. It’s going to play out as “black man tries to kill white man on Fremont Street.”

“He grabbed my arm!” Damon protested.

“You think anyone is going to give a fuck? What part of the Twilight Zone are you living in?”

“Where are we going?”

“You are going to a motel close by McCarran Airport. I’ll send the car back for Diane so that she can pack up your things and join you. I’m going back and see if I can do some damage control.”

“What about my face time with Stan Kirby?”

“He told me to tell you to plan on meeting him in his Hollywood office next week. He’d be glad to look at whatever sketches and listen to any ideas you have. It turns out that he and his wife are fans of yours.”

“Can’t make this shit up. Hey Caz? Do you have any cash on you?” Damon asked as they reached their destination.

Sal Cazale eyed him suspiciously. “Yes, I do. Why?”

“I need something to show Diane that I didn’t lose everything.”

Caz reached into his pocket and peeled ten one-hundred-dollar bills off a thick wad of cash and tossed them at Damon.

“You’d better hope that either you make a grand impression on Stan Kirby next week or that Lexington Steele never gets tired of putting up with you because I can assure you that you’ll never again have a place with Cazale Productions.

After this movie, you and I are done. Do you hear me? Done.”

Damon stared at the bills strewn across the limo floor. He picked them up and stuffed them into his pocket, opened the
Car door and looked back at Caz and said, “Did I hear you? Loud and clear, “dad.”

Part Seven one week later

“I still can’t believe that Damon allowed Jack to push his buttons like that.” Diane said to her twin sister as the two “sun bathed” at the swimming pool in their back yard watching the boys play in the water.

“What is the lawyer saying?” Dionne asked.

“So far, the DA hasn’t said anything about charges, but that’s not the worst of it. Jack is using this incident against me.”

“How so?”

“If I let him fuck me, then he won’t pursue charges against my husband.” Diane confided to her sister.

“Oh is that all?” Dionne replied.

“Is that all? What is that supposed to mean?”

“Come on Diane. I watch every movie you make. How many times has Jack fucked you already? You always say that you do what you do for the “greater good”. What can be greater than keeping your husband out of the can?”

“The can?”

“I’ve been binge watching The Sopranos.”

“Jack’s very touch disgusts me. I’m barely able to keep it together on set. I’d rather do a thirty-man gang-bang than to sleep with him.”

“I’ll do it.” Dionne said.

“Do what?”

“I’ll take your place and have sex with Jack.”

“I…I can’t ask you to do that.”

“You’re not asking, I’m offering.”

“Sis, I appreciate it. I really do, but you don’t know what you’re setting yourself up for. Jack is a professional porn star. He doesn’t know how to come out of that role and back to reality.

He’ll fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”

“And that’s supposed to be a bad thing? I’ve been with a porn star in the past and survived the experience.” Dionne bragged.

“Damon doesn’t count. When we gave him a threesome for his birthday, he knew to take it easy on you. Jack won’t do that. Especially if he thinks that it’s me.”

“Trust me Diane. I can do this.”

“But our bodies are so…well just look at you.” Diane noted as she pointed toward her twin’s muscular frame. “You have a damn six pack. He’ll see right through this.”

“Girl, I’m going to stand in front of Jack with open arms and a welcoming wet pussy; the last thing that he’s going to focus on is my stomach.

Besides, Damon’s my brother-in-law whom I love dearly. There’s no way I’m going to stand idly by while he’s sent to prison.”

“I don’t think that he’d go to prison either way but…did you hear that?”

“Yeah I did. It’s someone at the front gate.” Dionne said. “I’m looking at him on the Vivint app on my phone. He doesn’t look like a delivery driver though.”

At that exact moment in North Hollywood. The California HQ of New York based Bamboo comics.

“Would you like anything Mr.Hartsfield? Coffee, tea?”
“Maybe some water ma’am. Thank you.” Damon said to the receptionist.

He surmised that she recognized him. He had long since abandoned the illusion of anonymity. He was one of the most recognized faces on earth, and only the fact that of why he was so recognizable caused many onlookers to opt not to approach him for an autograph.

Sex was still life’s dirtiest secret.

His lawyer hadn’t mentioned any charges being brought against him. No news was good news right?

Even Caz had let up on his anger after Damon agreed to at least attend a gambler’s anonymous meeting. He’d complete the shoot with Penny Pride next week and if all went well here today, he’d be done with porn forever.

He looked down at his portfolio; his best work was contained inside. He had purchased a new suit for today. He intended to make a good impression.

He hoped to give Bamboo Comics something that would standout in a world of mutants, hulks, gods and guys that can stick to walls.

If only he could stop thinking about that damn Jack Martin and his obsession with Diane.

“Mr. Hartsfield? They are ready for you. Good luck in there.” The woman who had given him the bottle of water said.

He politely thanked her and made his way into the corner office of Stan Kirby President and CEO of Bamboo Comics.

“Thank you for meeting with me sir.” Damon said as he closed the door behind himself once inside the office.

“Have a seat son, have a seat.” The diminutive somewhat comical looking man said to Damon. “May I please see your portfolio?”

“Yes sir sure.” Damon said as he handed it over. He wondered if Mr. Kirby was always this no nonsense avoid small talk kind of guy. He seemed to be more interested in how good of an artist he was than wasting time asking him about his hobbies.

Something that suited Damon just fine. For some reason, even him calling him “son” didn’t seem as condescending as when Caz or the casino manager had done so.

A light buzzing in his pocket captured his attention. It was a call from Diane.

What could be wrong? She knew he had this meeting this morning. Maybe if he just allowed it to ring, she’d get the message and call back later.

“You going to answer that?” Kirby asked him while studying his artwork. “It might be important.”

“Uh, yes sir. Excuse me please.”

Damon excused himself from the office and answered the phone.

“Diane? What’s…”

“Baby get home right away!” She said frantically. “There’s someone outside the gate named Devonte’ Hartsfield. He said that he was just paroled from prison. He also said that he’s your brother.”

“God in heaven! Fuck! I’m on my way.”