All Comments on 'The Pain-Pleasure Balance Ch. 01'

by LittleBrain

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hope you know that there is no such thing as a pleasure/pain balance.

I have no problem with your use of a P-P-B in writing a fictional story.

You describe the father as an abusive parent who surprised the brother/sister couple and violently forced them apart. I would like to read part 2 of the story exploring how to resolve the father's use of violence and how the brother and sister find a way to resolve their dilemma of being in love when most parents, family, and society view their relationship as wrong. What are the real options for this couple? Will they allow the violence to dictate the decision and take the decision away from them? Is the brother willing to accept this violent ending of the relationship? Is his sister?

Getting back to the P-P-B or rather the pleasure and pain that a brother and sister love relationship causes in being together or not being together first to themselves and how this couple resolves their dilemma.

I enjoyed the sex scenes in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
You rure you're not BlackMatter?

Because this style and specific plot device greatly reminds me of him.... However I am very much intrigued to see where this is going so count me in.

Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Ooh that must have hurt

So Mum & Da wouldn't listen to anything the kids said. I hope they can find each other before it's too late to be together and live that life they want. Eager for the next instalment please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLittleBrain@LittleBrain
A mature guy who resents the passing of time and the opportunities he missed along the way. I believe in happy endings. January 20th - Sorry but there will be a hiatus of a few months before l can complete The Lab Rats. I have published complete versions of LBFM, Lovers'...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES