The Paint Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began behind her again, painting her butt cheeks. She almost gasped as he spread them, applying the blue paint to the puckered rosebud of her ass, passing the brush over it two or three times. She wondered if it was 'just like looking in your ear' for Anton.

Finished, he moved in front of her and dropped to his knees. It wasn't the first time she'd had a man on his knees in front of her naked pussy. But those other times, they didn't have painting her on their mind.

She wasn't sure what made her think of it, but she knew Ross, from work, would love to trade places with Anton. She shivered at that thought.

"You okay?" Anton said, looking up at her.

"Yep, fine," she said, forcing a smile.

Anton was working again, brushing from her waist and across her belly, ready to go a little lower. And then it was moving across her, lower and lower with each stroke. She found herself holding her breath. As the brush gently caressed her labia, her anxiety heightened. If that brush would happen to part those lips and touch her clit she thought she'd probably collapse right on top of him. But Anton was careful, and that didn't happen. Melissa chuckled at the thought of having a blue clit.

Anton was finished and gestured for her to turn for him. "What do you think, Jenny?"

"It's perfect."

"Good luck on your walk," he said to Melissa. And to Jenny, "I'll be on my way so you two can get started." He loaded his boxes, checked Melissa's breast and butt one final time, waved, and was gone.

"I told you he was handsome."

"And there I was, stark naked in front of the best-looking guy I've seen for years, and I couldn't do anything about it." She laughed. Then her expression changed. "But he didn't do this painting gratis."

"Nope. So, now I'm involved too."

"Maybe you should have stripped too, so I wasn't the only naked woman around."

"Never thought of that," Jen chuckled.

"Might have gotten the paint-job free."

***

An hour had passed, they'd each had a beer, and it was time to go to the pool and start the walk. Jen drove.

"Well, at least it won't be too hot," Jen said, squinting out the front window of her car.

"Those clouds are pretty dark... and ominous," Melissa said, nodding. If she had watched the eleven o'clock news and weather last night, rather than her sixth viewing of Gone With the Wind, she'd have known that a storm was predicted.

"If you hurry, you'll beat the rain."

"Don't worry. I'll hurry. I've got my mini-purse with me and my cell phone if I need it."

"Sounds good," Jen said as they pulled into a nearly-deserted parking lot. "Good luck, and give me a call when you get home."

"Will do. Probably twenty or twenty-five minutes." She smiled, waved, looked both ways, and crossed the street. Before she'd reached the other curb, she felt the first drops of rain. "Crap," she said, wanting to run but knowing the flip-flops she was wearing would have her doing a belly-flop on the sidewalk. As she lowered her head to keep the water out of her eyes, the deluge began.

The wind suddenly increased, swirling around her, and the rain stung as it pelted her body. Looking up quickly, she couldn't see the buildings on the other side of the street. She came to the first cross-street and looked in both directions. Seeing no cars, she crossed and plowed on, head down to keep the rain out of her nose and mouth. She pressed against the building she was passing, hoping for a bit of a respite, and was suddenly at least partially out of the downpour.

The storm showed no sign of slackening, so, as she steeled herself for the rest of her venture, she glanced at her feet to be sure her flip-flops were still there. Her heart skipped a beat, or maybe two. Her feet had a tiny bit of blue color running over them... and that was the only remnant of the carefully painted bathing suit that remained. Water was streaming down her pale and very naked body.

A picture of Ross saying, "You've got everything I need," flashed through her mind as she looked at her bare body. You bet I do, she thought, giggling.

True, she hadn't had on any clothing since she'd left Jenny's, but at least it seemed that she did. Now, there was no question -- she was entirely engulfed in National Nude Day. What was she going to do? It was still nine... ten blocks to her condo.

Ah, she had her phone and could just call Jen and have her come get her. She reached for her mini-purse... and stopped. If she did that, it would be, more-or-less, admitting she couldn't complete what she had set out to do, the quest, the dare, whatever it was.

Mellissa didn't like losing.

She never had.

And she wasn't about to lose now either.

Gritting her teeth, she stepped away from the building and its overhang and headed down the street. She'd covered another block when she spotted another protective overhang and stopped under it. She'd been there about five seconds when she heard a door open.

"Honey, are you okay?" an unseen person said.

"I'm fine," Melissa replied. "Just a little wet."

"And naked," the voice said. "Come inside and get out of the rain."

Melissa looked at the doorway and saw a woman's face, probably in her fifties, smiling and beckoning for her to come inside. A quick decision was needed. Not sure why she was doing it, she stepped just inside the door and out of the rain.

The woman was looking at her, and Melissa knew she was waiting for an explanation.

"It's a dare-thing that didn't quite work the way we thought it would." She gestured to her body. "A few minutes ago, I had a bathing suit that was painted on. And the rain..." She shrugged.

"Oh, my. I remember doing things like that when I was young -- when we were young. Dares, and consequences, things like that. Right, Albert?"

Melissa hadn't noticed the man enter the room, but he was there, cell phone in hand.

"I'm going to take a picture," he said. "Can't waste this opportunity."

Melissa opened her mouth to protest. This was Jenny's revenge... and Albert taking pictures was part of it. One more sigh.

Mel threw her hands across her face, and he took a couple of pictures. She realized that her body would now be a part of his "you can't believe what happened at our house" story for the rest of his life. Albert checked his phone, smiled, and tucked it away in his back pocket.

"Can we give you a ride, honey?"

"Thanks, but I'm determined to finish this 'dare.' I appreciate the little pause here, though." She smiled, waved, and was out the door, the onslaught not having relented one bit. She quickly saw the backs of two people who had just passed by the doorway. It shook her a little and made her think. She remembered that there was an alley behind these houses that she could follow almost the entire way to her condo. Jenny had created no stipulations as to where she could walk. So, the alley it was.

She quickly discovered that walking in the alley wasn't quite the same as on the flat, smooth sidewalk. It was full of uneven paving, potholes now filled with muddy water, and overhanging branches weighed down by the rain that forced her to stoop and dodge around them. But, it seemed deserted, and that was the important thing.

She crossed another street and tried to remember how many blocks were left to cover. Maybe seven? She had to walk carefully, and the unevenness had caused her to toss a flip-flop twice already. What she didn't need was to have to stumble along barefooted.

Halfway through the block, she heard the bark. Not a loud, angry bark but a more playful sound. She didn't see a dog... until he burst from a backyard, big, hairy, and very wet and muddy. He jumped at her, his tail wagging, and she had a muddy streak down her stomach and belly.

"Down," she yelled, but he was having none of that, ready to play with his new friend. He scampered here and there, circling her, and she lurched forward as both his paws hit her butt. "Stop," she yelled, not sure what to do since she'd never had a dog and didn't like them very well besides.

"Bruno, lie down," another voice yelled.

She saw him. He'd followed the same path that Bruno had taken and was now standing five feet from her, a smile forming on his face.

"Well, HELLO there," he said, hands on hips, squinting in the rain.

She'd thought briefly about dangers, mostly male dangers, but the new and strange excitement that had filled her body and mind lately had overcome her reservations. She hoped she hadn't been foolish.

But how could she handle this? He was considerably younger than her, but she was naked, and that wiped out the age difference she was sure.

"I know," she said finally, trying to ignore the lascivious look on his face as his eyes traced her body from top to bottom and everything in-between. "This is part of a dare I'm involved in, and I'm heading for home. Your dog kind of attacked me."

The newcomer's looks quickly changed. "Oh, yeah, sorry about that. He wasn't attacking. He just likes to play. Oh, and I can get a rag and clean you up if you'd like."

She wouldn't like. "The rain will take care of it," she assured him. "And, I don't care for dogs, so I'd just as soon he not play with me."

"Don't like dogs?" he said, wide-eyed. "I thought everyone liked dogs."

She wasn't anxious to stand in the pouring rain, naked, and discuss dogs with a stranger. "If you can just grab the dog and hold him, I'll move on and head home." She gave him a hopeful look.

"Sure," he said, fumbling in the pocket of his shorts.

Melissa shook her head, knowing what was about to happen, putting both hands over her face once more. She wondered if she could grab his cell phone and throw it in one of the big puddles. Not a good idea, she decided. Pictures were just a part of the whole ordeal.

He took the pictures. "Wow," he said. "You're one hell of a good-looking woman, and being naked multiplies that by a factor of ten, you know. I have a car right here if you'd like a ride."

Maybe he could send the pictures to Ross. Another chuckle from Melissa.

"Thanks for the ride offer and the compliment. But I'm going to finish the dare if I can." She carefully stepped around him, keeping a wary eye on the dog who was still anxious to play. Two steps further along and she heard a scrambling sound and felt a cold nose in her butt. She shrieked.

"Bruno! God, I'm sorry," he said, corralling the dog once more.

Melissa didn't look back, praying that Bruno was under control and wouldn't be sniffing her butt again. Plus, she suspected she knew what that picture would be doing when the guy went to bed tonight. She wasn't sure whether to be disgusted or to feel like a porn star with guys using her picture when they... She didn't need to go any further.

She thought there were maybe five more blocks to go when she saw a car coming toward her in the alley. She ducked behind a bush, getting totally drenched by water falling from the leaves above her, along with the rain. At least she was partially out of the downpour.

She prayed they hadn't seen her, but her prayers were for naught as the car was slowing, and she could hear voices, female voices thank heaven.

"She was right about here," one voice said.

"I think she jumped behind one of these bushes. Do you really think she was naked?"

"Looked like it to me. Stop, there she is!"

Melissa shook her head as the car stopped, and two very slender teenage girls jumped out and ran toward her.

"Damn, if I had a body like that, I'd go naked too." One of the girls had stopped and was staring at Melissa.

"I see what you mean," the other one said as she whipped out her cell phone.

Hands covering her face again, Melissa waited. Did everyone take pictures these days? She knew the answer to that.

"Can't wait to show this to Joey."

"You show that to Joey, and he'll dump your skinny ass and go after this one. She's got tits and one hell of an ass."

Melissa was quietly giggling at the conversation going on in front of her, not exactly what she'd expected when she'd left the parking lot at the pool.

"So, you want to tell us what you're doing out here naked as a jaybird. Looks like you got a free shower, anyway."

Melissa smiled at the two girls standing, hands on hips, waiting for her answer. "It was part of a dare," she reiterated for the third or fourth time, not sure which. "I had a bathing suit body painted on me, but the rain took care of that. So, I'm trying to finish... like this," she said, holding her arms out to her sides.

"Wow, that sounds cool. You've got more balls than I do. We can give you a ride if you want, though."

"Thanks, but it's important for me to finish this. Not too far to go now."

"Well, good luck. Like I said before, I wish I had a body like that to parade around."

"If you did, you could dump Joey and get some good-looking guy."

"With a big cock," the first one added, and they laughed as Melissa made her way past them and around the car.

What else could happen, she wondered. She was about to find out.

She heard a loud roar and, not waiting to see what it might be, jumped behind some bushes and into a backyard. Through the bushes, she could see a large refuse truck moving slowly along the alley. There were bangs and crashes and other sounds as one of the men was dumping garbage cans into the back of the truck.

"Go ahead, move," the dumper yelled to his partner. The truck stopped, and the dumper was gathering things from the house next door.

But she heard another sound too, and dog number two was licking and jumping, obviously anxious to play. He jumped against her so hard she tipped over, and now her face was getting the treatment, along with her breasts and anything else the puppy could reach.

"I'll get him," the female voice said, and the puppy was swept away from her. Melissa looked up to see a young lady, probably college age, holding the puppy.

"Move back over there," the lady said, gesturing. "I'll take care of these guys."

The dumper was heading into the yard, the lady now blocking any view he might have had of Melissa.

"Thanks for picking this up in the rain," she said as he grabbed the can and went back to the alley.

"I get paid, rain or shine," he said, dropping the can. He headed for the next house.

The lady turned and smiled at Melissa. "I don't know what you're up to or why you're here, but it's very appropriate."

"What do you mean?"

This is National Nude Day, and you're... nude."

Melissa had nearly forgotten.

"That's why I'm nude," she said with a smile. "I had on a painted bathing suit until the rain came along. It disappeared quite a while ago."

"Some kind of a dare then?"

"Sort or." Melissa chuckled. "Since you know about it, why don't you join me for the rest of my walk?"

That brought a laugh from the lady. "Later," she said. "A bunch of us are going skinny-dipping this evening. You could join us if you'd like."

"Thanks, but no thanks. I'm not used to this, and it's been a very interesting day."

"I can imagine."

"Aren't you going to take a picture, like everyone else has?"

"I can if you want. We'll be taking pictures this evening."

Melissa shivered at the thought that crossed her mind. But it made sense. She opened her mini-purse and handed her phone to the lady.

"I'll hold the puppy, and you take my picture standing right here if you will."

Several pictures were taken, and Melissa was well-licked when they were completed.

"How much further?" the lady asked. "I assume you're headed somewhere."

"Home, and about four blocks. Thanks so much for your help."

The last four blocks passed quickly, and, at last, she could see her building. Seeing it was the easy part -- somehow, she had to get inside, and the front door and lobby were rarely deserted. She had her key, and it would open all the exit doors of the building. She'd never used any of them but knew there were back stairs that went up to her floor. Perfect.

She watched for any sign of traffic and, seeing none, shuffled across the street and huddled behind some shrubbery. As she did that, there was a flash of lightning followed by a clap of thunder. Within seconds, the torrent began again. Not worried about being seen through the blinding rain, Melissa ran to the back door of her building, fumbled in her mini-purse for the key, and, with a sigh of relief, was inside and out of the rain.

"Hello, there, Ms. Borders. Are you okay?"

Melissa's head snapped around. Coming down the stairway toward her was Tony, the building maintenance supervisor. He was obviously " checking her out." It was time for one more iteration of her story.

Tony nodded when she finished. "You've got way more guts than me. I could never do that."

Melissa had to smile. First, she had balls, and now guts. If only she had clothes.

"Thanks, Tony. I think I'll head up to my place."

"Ms. Borders, could I ask a huge favor?"

Knowing what he would probably ask, she said, "What's that, Tony?"

"My wife accuses me of telling lots of tall tales."

"And she'd never believe this one, right?"

Tony nodded.

"I'll cover my face." Both hands came up again, and her tits and everything else was preserved in pixels one more time.

"Thanks so much, Ms. Borders." His face reddened. "You're very kind as well as very beautiful."

"Thank you, Tony." She decided she needed to be naked more often. She never received compliments like this when she wore clothes.

Tony came the rest of the way down and stepped aside.

Melissa started up, knowing her ass would quickly join her tits in Tony's phone, a small price to pay for being dry. At her floor, she cracked the stairway door and checked the hallway. She cringed. Her neighbor from across the hall was heading toward his door. She'd had one date with him, and only one. His obnoxious behavior, which told her that sex was his only objective, had caused her to end the date prematurely. Now, she found their occasional meetings in the hallway very awkward. If they met today...

But, thank goodness, he headed into his condo. The path was clear. She walked proudly to her door, having overcome a multitude of obstacles to accomplish what had seemed, at first, like a simple if daring task. She was anxious to call Jenny and unlocked her door. She heard a noise behind her.

Melissa froze, her blood running cold in her veins. It was the voice of neighbor Gary, and she couldn't believe her run of bad luck.

"Never dreamed I'd get a chance to see that sweet ass."

She heard him step toward her and turned to face him.

"Now you've seen my sweet tits too. And, if you take one more step, I will kick you in the balls so hard you'll throw up for two days." Seeing the startled look on his face, she continued. "Because of the way you've talked to me today, one of these days when we pass in the hall, you'll get that kick, or a punch, or a swinging and heavy purse or briefcase. Yeah, a briefcase for sure. Nice to see you again, asshole."

She turned, giving him one last look at her sweet ass, and went through the door into her condo. Once inside, she exhaled. If only he'd move, she thought. She closed her eyes for several seconds. Time to call Jenny.

"I'm glad you called, Mel. What took so long?"

Melissa related the whole ordeal, from the first raindrops to Gary in the hallway.

"Why didn't you call me? I'd have picked you up."

"And I'd have lost."

Jenny laughed. "I knew losing wasn't a possibility with you."

"Nope. But, surprisingly, this was interesting and fun. All those people saw me nude, and nothing happened. Maybe I'm just lucky. This could cause some changes."

"That's weird," Jenny said. "Speaking of changes, I have some news. Anton asked me for your number. I think he's going to ask you for a date."

"Are you shitting me? He paints my tits and my ass, and my... all the rest, and then he takes me to dinner, and we smile and chat?"