The Paint Surprise

Story Info
Things didn't work out quite the way Melissa expected.
7.3k words
4.51
27.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers

All of my writing is fiction, and the stories and characters are all products of my imagination. They were created for my fun and, hopefully, your enjoyment. Some of the events in the stories are not particularly condoned nor encouraged by the author but are there to create and enhance the story of the imaginary characters and their lives. Comments are always encouraged and carefully reviewed. All characters within the story that need to be are 18 years of age or older. I hope you enjoy! And take a second to vote and comment.

This is my entry to the National Nude Day contest. As I mentioned above, take a few seconds to vote.

* * * * *

"Ms. Borders. Did you want me to bring, um, the whole Richfield file?"

Melissa sighed. "Samantha, what did I say to you?"

"You said to bring you the Richfield file."

"And that's what I want, dear. The Richfield file." The baleful look that went along with Melissa's words caused the young trainee to shiver. "And, tell Ross to get off his dead ass and get the whole file for you. Lazy bastard."

She dropped her eyes for a second, then raised them again. "Don't tell him that. I'll take care of it." A wave of her hand and she was alone once more. She picked up her phone and punched a couple of buttons.

"HR, how may I assist you?"

"By not using that stupid word. Assist? Whatever happened to help?"

"Good morning to you, too, Melissa. And "help' is so provincial. Assist is much more sophisticated."

"Bullshit. How are you this morning, Andy?"

"I was fine until..."

"Yeah, yeah. Have someone bring Ross Newland's file to -- or," she said, interrupting herself, "maybe you could just put a note in his file for me."

"If we're going to do that, we need to have him here so he's aware of what you're doing."

"This isn't anything formal, just a reminder if something comes up again."

"Mel."

"Yeah, go on."

"Personnel files aren't for miscellaneous notes."

"Bullshit formality and rules. You and Robert's. Never mind. I guess I'll just have to remember it myself." She hung up the phone.

Melissa saw Samantha's timid face peeking around the edge of her door.

"Come on in, Samantha."

The young girl entered, almost stumbling as she carried a large and obviously heavy cardboard box.

Melissa jumped up and helped her set the box on the big table by the wall.

"Did Ross get this for you?"

"Yes, ma'am, he did."

Melissa smiled at the once again terrified young girl. "How old are you?" she asked.

"I'm nineteen."

"Kind of what I thought. Listen, no matter what you've heard, the rumors that I devour young girls aren't true. In fact, I'm the one who spreads the rumors, just to keep my reputation intact and to, well, you know. I'm harmless, but don't you dare share that with anyone." She patted Samantha on the shoulder. "Head back to your desk, and when you get there, tell Ross to come to my office, okay?"

She received a hesitant smile from Samantha, who turned and was quickly gone.

It was about three minutes later when Ross knocked on the doorframe and came into the office.

"What the hell took you so long?" Melissa snapped, glaring at him.

"I was on the phone. Besides, you're not my boss, you know."

"Probably fortunate for both of us. Anyway, you're an asshole for giving that heavy box to that poor girl to carry up here. We'll probably get a workman's comp claim for her bad back one of these days.

"It wasn't that heavy."

"You're a two hundred and five-pound man, and she's a one hundred and five-pound girl. She could have used a little help."

"And what could you use, Mel? Anything I've got?"

"Ross, you're so stupidly crass with what you want."

"Well, you've got everything I need," he said, winking at her.

"I was just on the phone with HR talking about you, and one more comment like that, and there'll be an official complaint filed." Once more, she glared at him.

"What were you talking to HR about?" he asked, suddenly nervous.

"You may find out one of these days. Now, get back to work and be a little more thoughtful of others."

Ross hesitated.

"OUT!

He didn't need more encouragement and was quickly out the door.

Melissa had had one date with Ross about a year ago, and it didn't take a Merlin or Nostradamus to foresee the future he had in mind for them. She wasn't a virgin by a long shot but was very picky about her sexual partners. Ross was not one she'd pick.

She eyed the big box sitting on the table and knew she couldn't avoid it any longer. Richfield and Associates had to be explored, even if the business was temporarily in limbo, or perhaps because it was in limbo.

After thirty minutes of fruitless probing, reading, and tossing things in the wastebasket, she decided she needed a little exercise to keep her blood flowing.

As she entered the big office area, there was a sudden flurry of activity -- everyone was hard at work. She smiled. She still had it. About fifteen people were inhabiting the six cubicles, and the desks spread across the room. When she had taken this position, there were only six. Soon, she hoped she'd need a larger space for her staff.

People smiled at her as she passed. She was ready when she got a question from Ashton -- he always had a question for her. It was his way of brown-nosing the boss. Usually, his questions had some substance, and that made his little fetish acceptable. The way he looked at her while he waited for her answer made his thoughts about her

quite apparent. He was a good worker, so, no problem.

She moved on, deciding to grab a Snickers from the vending machine, hoping it might help with the Richfield file. She knew she had to be careful of the Snickers as each one she ate seemed to settle in her butt. Not that it wasn't still a delicious butt, yet, she needed to use care.

Back in her office, the ugly box was still mostly full and unread. Ugh.

***

Jenny Winston was almost to her car when her cell phone rang. It was Melissa.

"Hey," she answered, knowing what was coming.

"Hey, back. How was your day?"

"Busy, but not too bad. Yours?"

"Normal. Bandied a little with that guy Ross. I think I told you about him."

"Yeah, I remember. I haven't had good sex in over a year. Maybe you should give him my number."

"Well, I can guarantee you'd get half of what you want. Not sure about the other half, but doubtful. He's a jerk."

"Maybe I'll skip Ross, then. Are you calling for the reason I think?"

"I'll stop and get dinner. Chinese okay?"

"Just get a pizza. It's easier."

Jenny was right. Pizza would take away about eight blocks of driving in rush hour traffic.

"Will do. Pepperoni okay?"

"Yeah, and get some sausage too. Might as well experiment."

"On it. See you in a few."

Jenny started her car, backed out, and headed for Melissa's place. Mel was her best friend and was doing some (read that "a lot of") redecorating, and had asked Jen to help her. Actually, since Melissa was all thumbs, had no color sense, and no real idea of what she wanted done, Jen was the one making all the decisions and doing all the work. She enjoyed helping out a friend, and Mel kept saying she really, really owed her for all she was doing. She'd even said one time, whatever Jen wanted, she'd do.

Jen had an idea about that. It involved July 14, National Nude Day, and if Mel would really do anything, she had a thought about what that anything might be. She'd let her know soon as it was only a few days away now. She couldn't keep from smiling each time she thought of it.

Jen parked outside Melissa's condo and opened her car's trunk. She grabbed several hangers draped with colorful materials -- all of the window treatments for the condo. Some Mel had purchased, and Jen had altered to fit, and some Jen had made from scratch. Her mother had made sure she was an adequate seamstress before she left for college so, making things for Mel had been enjoyable.

"Here comes the pizza," Jen heard over her shoulder.

"Good, I'm hungry."

"Oh my gosh, are those my curtains?"

"Yep. And, when the pizza's gone, we'll hang them."

"Beautiful colors. You have such freaking good taste."

"I enjoy it."

They went inside and devoured the pizza, both of them hungry after a long workday.

"I know I say it a lot, but I owe you sooo much for doing this, and I hope you're thinking of some way for me to repay you." Melissa had a look of hopeful anticipation.

Jen took a deep breath. She'd been going to wait, but the opening Melissa had given her presented the perfect opportunity. "Do you remember saying you'd do whatever I decided?"

"I do. I'm not going to regret it, am I?" she said, a teasing sound to her voice.

Jen chuckled. "Who knows?" She shrugged.

"Jen, if you know, tell me."

"Okay, but remember what you said."

"Come on. It can't be that bad."

"It will make me very happy."

"There you go. I'm in so, tell."

Now a big smile filled Jenny's face.

"Do you know the significance of July 14?"

"Don't think so."

"It's National Nude Day."

"Okay, so?"

Jenny smiled.

Melissa began to understand. "What does 'nude' have to do with me?"

"You're going to celebrate National Nude Day."

"Me? What the hell does that mean?"

"In simple words, you will be body painted with a bathing suit, I'll drop you off at the Sherwood Park pool, and you'll walk home."

"Like hell. That's not going to happen, my friend."

"It's already planned," Jenny countered.

"Let me change direction a little. Why are you planning to get me naked?" Melissa asked, raising one eyebrow.

"Remember six years ago, when I went to your neighborhood picnic and, after one whatever you were drinking too many, you decided it would be fun to pull my shorts down?"

"Oh, shit."

"Yeah, and what else happened?

Something very unusual happened at that point. Melissa, who never blushed, had reddening cheeks.

"You know I didn't mean to pull your panties down too. I apologized."

"For exposing my little muff to three guys who nearly fell over each other in the rush to ask me for a date. I told you one day..."

Melissa sighed, a resigned look on her face. "And that one day is July 14."

"That's my plan."

She could just refuse, of course. But, she remembered that day when she crouched and pulled Jenny's shorts down only to be confronted by her bare butt. She decided to let Jenny get her revenge.

"That's a long walk. And, bodypaint?" Melissa's mind was at work, trying to form pictures of what Jen had just said. "You're an evil woman, Jenny."

"So, you're too afraid to do it?" That was the ultimate challenge, and she knew there was no way Melissa would back out after that.

Mel chuckled. Jenny knew her way too well. "So, are you going to paint me?"

"Oh, my gosh, no. I don't know how to do that. I've arranged for Anton Chekowski to do the painting."

As what Jenny had said sank in, Melissa eyed her warily. "Wait. So, not only am I going to be walking around naked, covered by a little paint, but now you have me bare-assed naked, with some guy painting my body?"

"Yeah," Jen giggled, "unless you can get painted through your clothes. And, it's not just 'some guy,' it's Anton, and when you see him, you'll know what I mean."

"I'll get you for this, you know. Maybe a kidnapping by a group of sex-starved teenagers, and who knows what else." She closed one eye and looked at Jenny. "Still, not a bad trade. Lots of stuff done here," she said, gesturing around the condo, "and, if I had someone else do it, it would have cost me a fortune. If I walk fast, it won't be bad, I suppose, except for this Anton guy gawking at my body."

"Oh, you'll love Anton. He's twenty-seven, dark complexion, wavy black hair with the clearest blue eyes you'll ever see, totally fit, and... probably the most handsome guy you'll see this year."

"And I'll be naked while he paints a bathing suit on me? Oh, and may I ask, is he just a pervert you've recruited to torment me or...?"

Jen laughed. "He's a professional at this. He'll do a super job, and he's done lots of body painting of naked women, so, no big deal. As those gynecologists say, 'it's just like looking in your ear.'"

"Is that supposed to make me feel better because, so far, it hasn't?"

"You'll enjoy it," Jenny assured her, winking.

***

July 14th dawned, and Melissa got up, showered, dressed, had breakfast, and anticipated the day that lay ahead of her, with just a touch of trepidation. First, there was Anton, who, based on Jenny's description, she was anxious to meet. Secondly, there was the naked walk from the pool to home. She'd checked, and it was eleven blocks, with only about three of the blocks through commercial areas and the rest residential. That made her feel a little better. Near the pool, she'd look like many of the others in bathing suits, going or coming to the pool. Plus, it was just exciting enough that she'd enjoy the thought that she was not really covered, except by a bit of paint.

Melissa drove to Jenny's house, where they'd agreed the painting would be done. She chuckled to herself that she hadn't seen any nude people along the way, despite its being National Nude Day. She might be the only one in the city walking around naked. Her body tingled slightly at that thought.

She parked and knocked on Jen's door, which opened immediately to an already leering Jenny.

"Good morning, and how is your day going so far?"

Melissa shook her head. "If you're going to say something like that, at least try to sound sincere." She frowned at her best friend.

"Well, hello there," said a deep baritone voice tinged with some kind of European accent.

Melissa turned slowly, taking in the source of the voice. Jenny hadn't told her about the voice, the accent, or that Anton was well over six feet tall. She hadn't lied, though, about the handsome part. He was handsome enough to make her heart pound ever so slightly.

"You must be Melissa," he said, engulfing her in a full-body hug.

Jen hadn't mentioned the enticing cologne he was wearing, either.

Unusually flustered, Mel said, "Um, yes, that's me. And you must be..." Her mind went blank.

"Anton," he said, and Melissa's body vibrated as Anton's voice resonated in the chest that was pressed against her.

"I'm sorry," she fumbled, stepping out of his hug. As she did that, Anton took a step backward as well.

Checking her slowly from head to foot, he said, "Yes, painting you will be enjoyable. Whenever you're ready."

Melissa was suddenly uncomfortable. She was used to being in charge, giving the orders, and having people follow them unquestioningly. People cringed when they had to deal with her. Here today, she sensed it wasn't going to be that way. With Anton painting her, ugh, naked body, he'd be giving orders, and she'd be following them. That much would be natural. But the way her body was already responding to him, with no orders given yet, had her a little more nervous than she liked to be. Jen interrupted her reverie.

"Want to do this in the backyard, Mel? Keep the mess out of the house."

Melissa smirked at the instigator of this whole, silly enterprise.

"Okay, how about the kitchen, then?"

"Perfect," Anton boomed. "If you're ready, I'll get the paint and equipment."

Equipment? What the hell "equipment" did he need? Melissa thought as she nodded that she was ready. She was sure she'd find out.

Anton was back quickly with two boxes. He sat them on the kitchen table.

"I was not sure what kind of painting would be required today, so I brought more than I really needed. I have an airbrush, but that requires alcohol-based paint that's more difficult to clean up. And, since we are only doing a bathing suit of..." He paused and smiled. "... unknown size, I think I can use the simple paints, and it will work well."

Melissa shrugged, and Jenny chuckled. Melissa looked at her with a "you're getting way too much enjoyment out of this" look. She'd be more careful of what she said to Jen after this.

"I'm ready," Anton said, smiling at Mel.

She knew that meant "take your clothes off." Another quick glance at Jen, and she started that process by slipping her T-shirt off, then her shorts. A deep breath, and being sure not to look at Anton, she unfastened her bra, slipped it off, and tossed it on the chair with her shirt. Not slowing down and trying to act like this was no big deal, she quickly doffed her panties and tossed them aside. Jen's kitchen suddenly seemed very cool.

"Good," Anton said as he circled around her, looking her over from head to toe.

Melissa wondered if that meant he was ready to start or was his evaluation of her naked body. She wasn't blind and knew that her body, while not spectacular, was still enviable. What her breasts lacked in volume, they made up for in shape. There was no hint of sag, and one of her boyfriends had suggested that those things might puncture a balloon. A slight exaggeration, but she'd enjoyed his description. Her belly was still flat, her legs very shapely. She knew she was on the road to a bubble-butt (damned Snickers) but wasn't there yet. Her mons was carefully shaved and ready for the paint.

Anton had stepped behind her and brushed one of her butt cheeks. "Piece of thread," he said, his hand touching her again.

She hoped he hadn't seen her shiver.

He moved in front of her, staring at her chest. With his eyes locked on her breasts, there was no way she could keep her nipples from responding. He might be there to paint a bathing suit, but he was still the best-looking guy she'd been around for some time.

"So," Anton began, "are we doing a cute, tiny bikini?"

Melissa chuckled. "Since I'll be walking home, I think a modest two-piece might be more appropriate and draw less attention, too."

"Mel, you'll be nude. Aren't you trying to draw attention?"

"I'm keeping track of all of this, Jen. Payback is hell."

Anton chuckled at the banter. "You make it simple, Melissa. Do you have a color preference?"

She'd thought about that last night and dismissed light colors -- too revealing.

"How about a dark blue?"

"Your choices say something about you. An exhibitionist would have chosen a light-colored bikini. You're a little more demure, I see."

Walking eleven blocks in a painted-on bathing suit didn't fit Melissa's definition of demure, but at least she didn't qualify as an exhibitionist.

"I guess," she responded.

Anton dug through his boxes and was finally ready to begin while a nude Melissa stood by and watched. He started with the top of the suit, her back first. That was fairly straightforward, and she began to enjoy the very slight tickling sensation of his brush on her bare skin. He moved around to the front, studying her breasts once again.

He completed the neck strap, then moved down to the top of her breasts. She glanced down and could see he was leaving a little more cleavage than she had expected. The feel of his soft brush against her breasts was even a bit more tantalizing than before, mainly when he was covering her nipples. He stooped to paint the underside of her breasts, his warm breath on her bare skin and, of course, the enticing aroma of his cologne never leaving her.

He stepped back and evaluated, then took a finger and smoothed the paint on each nipple. A gentle lift of her right breast and another touch of his finger.

"Good," he said again. "The top is complete. Why don't you sit down and rest a minute."

Melissa sat, careful to keep her knees pressed together, conscious of the irony of the situation. She glanced down at her hardened nipples, surprised that they were almost totally camouflaged by the blue paint.

"Looks good," Jen assured her.

"I suppose." Melissa sighed as Anton was ready to continue. His fingers smoothing the paint on her nipples was one thing. But, where would those fingers be going next?

PickFiction
PickFiction
1,432 Followers