All Comments on 'The Palace Ch. 05'

by maddiebarry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
yeee you're back

*.* this was hot!! wow!! loved it!! it was hot and powerful! the sex scene had the same strenght of the previous chapters but here there was a growth in characters... things are changing and i think that even catalyn and the master know how much! hope that catalyn will ease in this new life.... i don't know waht will happen between these two (me, being kinda of a romantic, i'll hope for a happy ending...or something similar), but i really hope that he can keep all his promises so that at least the child will have a happy life.

forgive me if this comment appears two times in a similar way, but i wasn't sure the system recieved the first one so i wrote it again..in a better form i hope :) well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! I’m so happy you went in this direction with the story. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Truly Amazing!

Congratulations on your story. I have really enjoyed getting to know and appreciate both characters! I love how the Governor did not loose his sadistic qualities and that Catalyn found a way to enjoy the pain he inflicted. I also adore how you don’t focus on being descriptive about looks and beauty and how you focus more on being descriptive about their encounters. Bravo! Hope to read more of your works in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please!!

I just discovered this story and I can't wait to read more!!

Tes100mbTes100mbalmost 3 years ago

Would have been a 5 if he had married her|

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm good with this ending - it's unrealistic that hewould/could marry her. This is the best outcome considering the circumstances.

BTW - I personally could do without the knife play/blood letting as I don't find that erotic, but apparently there is an audience into that particular kink.

TangledUpInYou2TangledUpInYou2over 1 year ago

Gahh!! I'm not crying, you're crying!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaddiebarry@maddiebarry
D.O. Wilson Chapter 4 is out! This will be an ongoing series, so keep an eye out for more! If you like my stories, check out my novels, available from Amazon and Smashwords as well as most other ebook retailers. Just search for "Madison Barry" wherever ebooks are sold. If yo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Palace Ch. 04 Previous Part
The Palace Series Info