The Palace of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiff woke up slowly, as usual, needing this early quiet time to figure out what day it was then her current writing assignment. She heard Jack's steady breathing and wanted his touch, rolling over in preparation to snuggle. She paused, blinked, then rubbed her eyes and blinked a few more times. Turning to the bedside table, she fished about for her phone and grabbed it, opening the camera then snapping a few pictures of Jack.

Grabbing at least a dozen, Tiff brought the screen down to her eyes and swiped through the images, finding one that confirmed she hadn't lost her mind or eyesight. Jack was laying above the covers naked, odd but nothing to be concerned about. It was that Jack was now rocking boobs that was making her question the nature of reality, not a good idea considering she was already questioning all the systems that were suppose to be working for the people that didn't seem to be doing any such thing.

Rolling over and sitting up, mattress groaning, Tiff looked at the face of who was laying beside her, convinced it was going to be some stranger and that someone had broke in and decided to crash for some damn reason.

But no, it was Jack there, asleep. The beauty mark confirmed it, now earning it's name. Jack wasn't just pretty but leaning hard into beautiful, face clear of any worry or imperfection. Even his nose looked smaller, the eyebrows thinner, cheekbones higher. None of this was possible, Tiff knew that, but she couldn't take her eyes off Jack. His frame, already slim, was finer, more delicate. And the boobs! That's what she kept coming back to, Jack's rack and that fact she couldn't seem to unpack.

'Why are his as big as mine?' Tiff thought before stopping and wondering how insecure she was if that was one of the first things to enter her mind upon seeing this. Sitting here, looking at her boyfriend who had leapt from strained to pretty to what the fuck, Tiff rose off the bed and walked to the kitchen. The cabinets above the fridge had a few bottles of booze stashed up there, a parting gift from her Mom when she moved. She grabbed the Everclear and took a slug straight from the bottle, wincing as the burn went all the way down.

Feeling more awake, if raw in the throat, she filled up two glasses with water and returned to the bedroom. Sitting down where she had been sleeping, Tiff felt the warmth still there and wanted to curl up and drift off, let Jack's impossible assets wait until later.

Instead she poked Jack on the shoulder until he muttered sleepily and finally swatted at her hand. Tiff didn't let up, finding that she wasn't angry but wanted an answer. The previous day, she could accept that Jack was prettier, most of the stress in his life had gone away to college. But this? She didn't know all the side effects of stress but spontaneous boob growth couldn't be one of them, just couldn't be. Otherwise everyone who had a Master's or Doctorate would have seriously impressive breasts.

"Wha!" Jack shouted, rolling over to face her, eyes bleary but shining even as they narrowed. "Wha?" She watched as that now beautiful face showed confusion before looking down, at the chest she had noticed. "What?"

Jack felt the weight before seeing it. Yes, it was weight but of a new sort, a tangible sort. Sitting upright in a hurry, Jack felt his new breasts move about and then settle as he leaned against the wall, in the same position as Tiff. He stared down before making his best effort to look at Tiff, who was having similar troubles keeping her attention away from his boobs.

"I uh, good morning?" Tiff said, handing him a glass of water and Jack took it, drinking half of it before dumping the rest over his head, the shock of cold not waking him up from this vivid dream of him having breasts. It was real and the hysterical laughter that was his second reaction was pushed down or at least saved for later.

"Good morning." Jack said, not sure what else to say as water dripped down his hair but he ignored it. Sure, he could mention still feeling good from last night but that would mean telling Tiff about The Palace and then the realization that might end up happening anyway filled Jack with a calm. That would clear up everything. Tiff hearing the music in those stalls with the dancers would explain all.

"I... Don't, how?" Tiff tried to speak but failed to produce a sentence, too busy staring at the new set of boobs in the room. They were nice, she couldn't deny that, and for some reason that was helping to clear her head. 'Jack had a nice rack' created a sense of pride in her and that thought was almost more confusing than them being there.

"I don't know why or how, really but I can sort of explain it." Jack said, standing and stretching, Tiff watching and he saw her eyes go wide as she looked him up and down. That was more flattering than nearly anything else she had said or done for him, least in Jack's estimation. Her breathing was loud as he bent, feeling his boobs moving all the while, and picked his wallet off the ground. Retaking his spot beside Tiff, he opened it up and pulled out the ticket, handing it over to her.

"I've only gone there at night so we might need to wait but this explains everything." Jack said, clearing his throat and wiping sleep out of his eyes. She looked at the ticket, frowned, then turned it over, seeing the pink ink stamped on the back.

"What the hell is this?" She asked and Jack found he didn't have a good answer. Strip club wasn't the right answer, not at all. The women at The Palace danced to the music regardless if anyone was there watching or not.

"It's a place that plays music." Jack said slowly, Tiff glancing at him, not seeing the connection between his words and waking up as a hot chick in nearly every way. "A special kind of music."

"Okay but, but why do you have tits?!" Tiff finally shouted, ticket fluttering from her hand as she gestured towards his chest. "What's with the boobs Jack?!" She said, voice cracking as laughter overtook her, the absurdity of what she was screaming breaking them both. Jack joined her in laughing, making him utterly beautiful and Tiff wiped her eyes, still not understanding what was happening but feeling at least more sane after laughing to the point of pain.

"I swear, going here will explain it." Jack said once he was able to speak again, picking up the business card that gave so little information up with care, replacing it in his wallet and tossing it over her to clatter off the dresser.

"But aren't you freaked out by this?! Most of your clothes won't fit! Jack, can you show up to work like this?!" She said and Jack wondered why she was panicking so much. Then her questions gave him pause and Jack gave it some thought before blushing.

"Tiff, can I be honest with you?" He asked in a small voice, the sort of voice a troublesome child would find no authority in and ignore.

"Of course." Tiff said softly, matching his tone. This was new and while she should have been scared, shock was insulating her from the fear his statement usually would have inspired.

"I... I'm saying some of this for the first time to myself as well. So please, he patient if it doesn't make sense." Jack said, toying with the blanket, all too aware of his new bust and growing excitement it was giving him. "I..." And he stopped, looking down at his briefs laying on the floor with holes starting to form between the elastic waistband and cloth. Most of his underwear always ended up in this state and yet he kept wearing it, knowing that small amount of money replacing them would be better spent elsewhere.

And Jack hated them, that all he owned eventually ended up in this state. Hated that none of Tiff's underwear looked this bad, both in design or damage. The sudden contempt for his clothes took him off guard, that he could even feel this way towards the entirety of his wardrobe.

"Jack? Doing okay over there?" Tiff said, bringing his attention back to her and, by proxy, him.

"Yeah." Said softly, not betraying the loathing that had been underlying so much of his life, Jack stayed silent for a little longer. There was no good place to start, no point where he could say 'This is where it began.' But there was an example that came to mind that would have to do. "Did I ever tell you about the time Jensen thought his ear fell off?"

"What?!" Tiff said, looking at him with wide, shocked blue eyes. It was so out of nowhere, so random that she nearly started laughing again. But Jack was being serious and she listened, perched on the edge of some unknown realm he was introducing her to.

"He was playing baseball with a bunch of other kids while I was at home making supper. I think I was in 7th grade by then, so we weren't dating yet. Mom was at work and Jensen comes running in, crying so badly I thought he was dying." Tiff gave a wan smile, knowing that when Jensen felt some sort of way he made sure everyone around knew it. Dealing with him after breaking up with his girl of the week was pitiful and darkly funny, with him lounging around and sighing at five minute intervals.

"He'd gotten hit upside the head with the ball and screamed all the way home that he couldn't feel his ear, it was gone." Jack said, mouth twisting up at the memory but it did nothing to impact his looks. Tiff wasn't sure anything short of throwing a pie in his face would detract from that beauty anymore. "It was red and swollen and Jensen wouldn't stop screaming. I grabbed a bag of frozen peas and had to fight to get it on his ear. When I got it, he finally shut up and hugged me. I held him until he felt his ear again, saying it was cold and all he could hear was a beep out of it."

Jack paused again, swallowing, not paying attention to his voice not being quite as deep as it had been yesterday. Tiff thought it sounded more motherly, more understanding, patient and soft. Granted, her own Mom had been a drunken layabout who always talked about Jack being too high strung for his age and needed a drink to help him relax. It was what she wished her own Mother sounded like, Tiff realized.

"The whole time, Jensen was calling me 'Mom'. He was hurt and scared out of his mind but... I liked it." Jack said, not meeting her eyes but instead looking at the wrinkled blanket. "I don't think I've ever wanted to be a guy." The words fell from him slowly, Tiff hanging on each one, able to do nothing but blink at what he was saying.

"Every day I hated how I looked and then I saw you or other girls and while I found you attractive I also wanted to be you. But there wasn't any time to figure that out or even how to say it. I had to look after Jensen or work and then all the sudden I was 18 and an adult." Jack said, looking at her and she saw a sadness long hidden and buried deep. "So I figured this is how life was and I had to keep going. And all of those thoughts and wants were just, just, I don't know? Fantasy?"

"Jack..." Tiff said, finding she had nothing else to add after that. None of this had been hinted at before and now, it was all pouring forth from the beauty sitting beside her. And meanwhile, all she could think about were the urban legends of guys coming out of the closet after being happily married to their wives for years.

"I've always admired you Tiff." He said softly, tenderly, and her heart wanted to break at hearing it. "You've always been strong and pretty and know what you want from life."

"What about you?" She asked, finding that looking at Jack was getting harder. This was a life changing conversation and Tiff had no idea if their relationship was going to survive it. "What do you want?"

"I didn't know, maybe still don't know." Jack said, not sounding depressed by it but curious, more like himself when presented with a car that wasn't running right or some other mundane issue. "I never thought I'd get here. Jensen's off at college, Mom's doing alright and now I'm expected to just live a life I don't have." He said, as if tasting the words, seeing if they were the right ones.

"I suppose it's all yours Tiff." Jack said, nodding, getting her to look at that naturally beautiful face. God, she didn't understand how he had come to this point so suddenly, both in appearance and making his mind up.

"What is?" She asked, not liking this turn of conversation at all.

"My life." Jack said, as if a child could have come up with the same answer. "Only issue is, you aren't as needy as Jensen. You don't-"

"NGT!" Tiff made a noise and did it loudly, cutting off Jack's too serene tone. "Look here, you may think you don't have a life but it's creepy talking like that. I like having you here Jack and... Are we still dating?" She asked, cutting right to the most pressing issue.

"Sure?" He said, finally looking at her with mild surprise, as if she had offered him a piece of chocolate instead of asking about their relationship status. "I mean, if you still want me." Jack's voice wasn't depressed or angry but calm, measured.

"I do but..." Tiff turned red, eyes darting down to Jack's chest and then lower, where she had seen when he stretched. The hips were new but that hadn't captured her attention. "Did... Do you want to be a woman?"

Jack opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. The thing he had said before, about not wanting to be a guy, had been the truth. He liked how women looked, sounded, dressed, all of that. But there was some disconnect at fully being one despite-

"Tiff, I'm sorry if I've been..." Jack tried to say, becoming more aware his body and now had no idea what was going to be waiting once his legs were spread, as he was sitting with them curled up and together. Not normally a good pose for guys due to the tendency for balls to get crushed but there wasn't any of that discomfort.

"What?" Tiff said, not sure where this whirlwind of soul bearing was going next.

"I don't think I'm good at sex. And I'm sorry about that." Jack said quickly, face turning red. Yet she was watching that endowed chest, seeing the magic of nipples peeking from those soft, pink patches and then stand tall. She'd never considered what that looked like before but witnessing it make her understand the fascination with boobs a little more.

"Well, you're the only guy I've been with and it's been good so far." She said, not bringing up the times she'd been left wanting at the end of a quick session while Jack had rolled over and fallen asleep.

"..." Jack's gaze once more drifted and Tiff took one of his hands, getting his attention but she said nothing. So he inhaled then spoke one of the deepest secrets he had, the one that never could be admitted to anyone and made him an outlier when around groups of guys, especially at work. No other living soul had said anything close to this in Jack's presence and yet it was the thing he was reminded of most.

"I don't like my dick." He said, breathing picking up speed and Tiff saw his breasts moving along, noticing he was topless and she was still in a shirt and shorts. "It's too big and sure, it can feel good but I don't want to use it. I feel wrong each time we do anything but I want to make you happy so I do it. And I think I've been doing it badly." And he sighed, as if a great burden had been dropped from his narrow shoulders.

"Why didn't you say anything sooner?!" Tiff nearly shouted, taking her hand back and whacking him on a bicep, making Jack flinch and that moved his boobs about. "Jesus Jack, I don't want to be just another job for you to do before bed!"

"I'm sorry." He said in a small, hurt voice and now it was Tiff's turn to sigh.

"Dammit man." Tiff let out before rubbing where she'd smacked his arm. "Look, your allowed to not like things and don't have to do them."

"No I'm not." Jack said once more in that injured voice, making Tiff feel a sinking sadness the more she heard it. "I have to do what I'm told."

"Yeah, when your 12!" Tiff shouted, grabbing Jack's shoulders and forcing him to look at her. "Look, I'm willing to try and make this work. You just have to tell me what you want! Have you been eating food you hate because your suppose to?" She said and then got to watch Jack's face dawn with new understanding. It made him even more beautiful, elevating his already good features higher still.

"No I don't. I just don't buy it." He said and Tiff nodded.

"See? Now, to be real, I'm not sure how this is going to work but I'm willing to try as long as you are. Okay?" She said and he nodded, stunning her with his beauty. There was still plenty of Jack in that face but it had been smoothed out, make nearly perfect. Still, there was the matter of what she'd seen when Jack had been stretching and now, maybe it was the Everclear working into her brain, Tiff was feeling frisky enough to explore Jack as he was now.

"I want to take you to The Palace. That will clear everything up." Jack said but Tiff wasn't listening so well anymore. She'd never kissed another girl before and Jack wasn't a girl but damn, he looked like a hot one and even had boobs now. Pulling her shirt off got him to stop talking and they sat there, facing each other on the bed as usual morning routines went undone.

Jack said nothing as Tiff came closer, he felt like all the language his brain possessed was used up for the day. He knew some of the confessions had hurt her but oddly, the sex one hadn't gone as badly as he'd feared, given how she was looking at him. And her lips found his and that was nice before she pushed ever so lightly and he fell back, feeling those new breasts settling into position on his chest, legs still together. What lay there scared him, not for how much might be gone but that he could finally be rid of the thing that stuck up at the worst times, ruining his admiration of women by begging for attention Jack really didn't feel like ever giving it.

And then thought stopped as Tiff touched a breast with a single finger, making Jack gasp. Those same fingers that had wrapped around his dick a day ago now caressed his boob, following the outer curve to the inner chest, then back to the underside and she grabbed it, as if testing the ripeness of some foreign fruit. He was trying not to whimper but was losing that battle and badly.

Jack had responsibilities, shit to do as his Mom often put it, but none of them mattered when compared to Tiff's gentle exploration of his breasts. "How are they real?" She asked in a low voice, as if not meaning to speak that question.

"The Palace." Jack said and she only held a raised finger to his lips.

"Shh. For both of us Jacky, please be quiet." She said and he shivered at hearing his name turned into something new, as if that too had gone to The Palace and come back changed. Jack, Jacky, whoever he was or was going to be, all of them cried out as she lowered to lick at one of those soft mounds that he had, that they both now had. Last time he had wondered how Tiff just messing around with his nipples could feel good but this was yet more.

Fantasy could be dangerous, Tiff knew that and yet, with her tongue finding out how much Jack's chest had changed in just a day, she couldn't care about that much. Closing her eyes, she kissed, sucked and pinched Jack's boobs, his tits, tatas, any and all other names. Those deep soul secrets of the sort that Jack had bared to her now were bubbling to the surface in her, wanting to try being with Jack as he was now, to get a taste. To discover Jack anew and in turn discover dark corners of herself.

Jack's figure called to her and she felt it, felt the flat of his stomach and then reached lower, finding the resistance of his legs still clamped shut. Like before during their first, halting attempts at sex, Jack was more hesitant, the stereotypical girl in the situation.

"Please?" She whispered and Jack, face in such beautiful agony, didn't answer. So she continued to lap and tease his breasts, going slightly harder than he had ever done to her until he moaned in a voice that had none of the Jack she knew in it. Her face pressed against the firm flesh, mouth open and now she had a mouthful of him in a completely different way.

1...345678