The Palace of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holding out against this was impossible. Jack was losing the battle to keep the secret of what his manhood had become, not out of any sort of cruelty but instead a delirious hope it was mostly gone. Tiff was making him feel so good that parts of his body were moving on their own, reveling in her touching him in such new, wonderful ways. The only way it could have been better if they were at The Palace and one of their songs was playing, lending them the darkness, the sexiness Jack had been lacking all his life.

With a moan, Jack's legs spread and he shuddered, feeling her hand going there and she gasped, all the talented motions of her tongue stopping. "Oh Jacky..." Eyes closed, Jack laid there in the dark, the memory of the song playing in his head while he felt nothing usual down below. There was no straining, no demand to be touched from the typical place. Still, her soft hand brushing over him got a gasp and Jack was panting, breathing too hard.

Unable to help it, Jack looked up and through the valley of his breasts, not finding the tower standing at the end but rather what would have been considered a disappointment by anyone else. There was no erection but rather a stub that looked like it had cold water thrown on it. And while Jack had never seen it's like before, he found it perfect.

Tiff looked at what just yesterday she had blown and the day before ridden. Her resolve to see this Palace place heightened, needing answers for how this was possible. But there was time and she rubbed what remained of Jack's dick, finding it wasn't hard but not fully soft either. Taking it in her hand as before was basically impossible so two fingers and a thumb grabbed it, trying to stroke but that didn't feel right, the ramrod having broke sometime during the last day.

"Is this what you wanted Jacky?" She asked, having no idea how to feel about this.

"Yes, yes..." He moaned, legs rising and moving about as if he was trying to reenact some half remembered dance. And in his voice, she didn't hear any of Jack, the guy on a grim march to see the job done. It was a woman crying out, a woman in rapture and spreading her legs for a lover.

Taking the invitation, Tiff pushed her shorts down and laid on her front, head right in Jacky's lap. She'd never tried to blow Jack like this but that was fine, some switch had flipped in her head and Tiff thought it was high time to see if this way of having sex was better for them both. The question of if she was bi hadn't ever been brought up but why would it? Jack and her had been going steady since middle school.

Only now there was nothing steady, Jacky was in flux and influencing her as well. She looked up at him, at that eager, pleading face with plush lips spread and didn't see Jack. No, there wasn't much in the way of joy when Jack had done the deed with her but here? Now?

Opening her mouth, in between two thighs turned peripheral vision into a pale blur, Tiff lowered her head but instead feeling what remained of Jack's junk, the tickle of hair stopped her. Looking with a more critical eye, she saw that him being smaller meant retreating nearly completely into the tangle of hair Jack hadn't trimmed in too long.

"Okay, no." Jacky was looking at her with shock and she quickly followed up on her announcement. "You need to shave."

"Huh?" Jack said, not in a listening state of mind. He, for the first time, had wanted her to be down there and now she was asking him to shave?

"I'm willing to do this, really I am, but... Look, I shave for you, yeah?" She said and Jack struggled to sit up, still not sure what she was getting at. Rolling off the bed, she stood, naked and he saw that she indeed was groomed clean down there. Jack scooted to the edge of the bed and rose on shaky legs, Tiff helping him to the bathroom and he sat on the closed toilet as she started running a hot bath.

"Sorry but it's one thing to have hair there and another to uh, going diving into it." She said, turning very red and Jack broke out into giggles. He was so giddy, so happy even when the sex he had been enjoying was interrupted by the demand he shave all the way. That was a new ask but one he didn't mind, it would only show off much he didn't have anymore.

Tiff saw a sparkle in his eyes and then Jack slowly spread his legs and she looked down at what was being displayed. She still couldn't believe there was so little, the thought about how sex might work now not occurring yet.

Jack just felt the thrill at there being no ugliness springing forth. It was so much smaller, more manageable and he shivered again at the utter pleasure of it now lacking any sort of power.

"Jacky, this Palace place had better have some answers." Tiff said, no venom in her voice and he nodded. She cut back on the flow of water in the tub and then helped Jack up. Stepping in, he hissed, finding it too hot but that didn't matter for very long as Tiff handed him her shaving cream and his razor. Before long Jack was shaving away hair and revealing skin that hadn't been seen since puberty covered it up with fine, dark blonde hair. Tiff showed him how to shave that delicate spot and once clean, Jack kept going, taking great care to not nick the genitals he felt more attached to than ever before.

"Want to do your legs too?" Tiff asked and Jack didn't even speak his answer, instead filling a palm with more foam and rubbing it over a thigh that had more meat on it had it had yesterday. She gave him pointers and then disappeared while he kept removing more and more hair. By the time he was done, the water was cold and there was far more hair floating on the surface that he expected.

Rising, he grabbed his towel and dried off, biting a lip while looking in the mirror. Jack wasn't surprised by what he saw but instead found disbelief it was him standing here. He had curves, was freshly shaved and that only seemed to make the mindless monster that had resided on him all the smaller.

"Jacky?" Tiff called from the bedroom and he quickly dried his hair before going to join her. Even as excited as he was, there was no telling by traditional guy means and that only served to make Jack all the happier. The blanket and sheet had been tossed from the bed, making it as naked as they were. "I want to see-" She held up a pair of panties but stopped at seeing him, taking Jack in from top to bottom and he blushed.

"Yes." He said, walking to her and kissing Tiff on the lips before taking the black panties from her. They were plain and very possibly the same pair Jack had put on during his schism from reality. Sitting on the bed, he felt them slide up now smooth legs before standing and for the third time in his life, secured himself away with women's underwear.

"Well?" Tiff heard Jacky ask her but there was no answer she could give. Yes, from the front she could see there was something there but it didn't look like a guy's package. Her answer was to kiss Jacky and he pressed against her, soft and warm. And smooth, his legs matched hers' now and Tiff's hunger and curiosity returned all the stronger. Jacky this time backed away and laid on the bed, scooting towards the middle then laying with legs spread.

She was shaking as a knee pressed on the mattress, then the other one and she was crawling towards this lovely person who was waiting, asking with those green eyes for her to take care of him. Tiff wasn't used to this, to Jack being a beauty or him now lacking an erection. But both were exciting her. And that her underwear seemingly fit him perfectly should have raised more questions but Tiff was fine with it.

Jack lay there, feeling Tiff draw close and he wanted her so badly. She had helped him shave and even giving him something of hers' to wear, all things Jack had never dared to dream of before. His legs felt free, the sheet over the mattress feeling different now. Not to mention how nice the panties were, fitting better even with how agonizingly turned on Jack was.

This was outside the realm of Tiff's open mind but she hadn't recoiled away from any of Jack's revelations and this one was no different. He smelled clean, like her shaving crème and that was another point of bizarre pride to her. She reached out and tugged her own panties down, sliding them off flawless legs and breathing harder at what she revealed. Jack straight up looked like he had the pubic mound of a woman with that nub and tight pouch being the outliers.

Hearing her breathing, Jack touched his so sensitive nipples and moaned. If he had ever been this horny before, memory failed him. The word 'need' took on an urgency Jack had never known before, not when it came to sex. This wasn't jerking off in the bathroom just to get his head on straight or doing the best he could with Tiff but wanting to feel this way, needing her to touch him.

Tiff had never thought about going down on a woman before and while Jacky wasn't that, he certainly was a far cry away from being the guy he had been. She laid down once more on her front, head between his legs and ready to dive in. One of her hands went down between her own legs and rubbed what was sticking out, as if eager for some of the attention Jacky's dick was getting. Boobs were one thing but Tiff wasn't sure there was any preparing for this.

So Tiff opened her mouth and took him in, tasting Jacky and hints of her own shaving creme. Her lips touched his now smooth mound and all of Jacky was in her mouth, not throbbing with need but retaining it's shriveled shape. Jacky's legs quivered on either side of her head and she grabbed hold of them, knowing she had to do this rather than tending to her own needs. If someone walked in, all they would see was one woman going down on another and that's what did it for Tiff.

Her tongue lapped at the underside of Jacky and he screamed, legs tensing under her hands. Before, blowing Jack had been fun enough but his visceral reaction made her feel more powerful and the pleading, girlish moans only reinforced that feeling. Now Tiff wanted Jacky, all of Jacky, and she got rougher, making demands he couldn't fulfill. He still lacked any real hardness, unable to reach the back of her throat even with her lips pressed into a soft firmness that reminded her of his breasts.

No matter what Tiff did or how hard she tried, Jacky wouldn't get hard. Sucking stretched him out but it refused to take the shape she had gotten familiar with. All the while Jacky was making a racket, moaning with such enthusiasm Tiff would have thought he was watching porn with the volume up if she'd heard it from the office. Not that Jack had ever done that before.

And for all of her efforts, Tiff felt him quake before a few salty spurts landed on her tongue. That was it. Nothing more happened aside from Jacky softly calling her name. Swallowing, she rose and looked at his impassioned face, seeing where beauty met pleasure.

Laying on his back Jack wanted to thank Tiff, to tell her she was the best and he loved her. Instead all that came out was her name over and over but Tiff seemed to get the point. Jack wanted to say so much but wasn't able to yet that didn't matter. Tiff rose on her knees and stood over him, color high and breathing hard. Jack couldn't parse her expression as green eyes swept Jack up and down but it ended up not mattering. She took a few shuffling steps until they were positioned as they had been a few days ago, with her above him

Shaking slightly still, Jack didn't tell her not to bother, that what had come before wasn't going to work anymore but instead just laid there as she lowered. The sole negative Jack found to how he now looked was the chance that Tiff didn't approve. And yet she reached down and, with two fingers, held his reluctant to rise rod and there was no disappointment on her face. He felt her heat so clearly and jerked at realizing he wasn't wearing a condom, they had never taken a chance at doing this without protection before.

Jack was aware of whimpering but didn't make any attempt to stifle the sounds he was making. And judging by the pleased noises she was making, Tiff wanted to hear them. She was teasing him, rubbing what he used to hate against her sex and even with Tiff holding him upright, Jack was still flopping about. And he only moaned louder, finding this was to his liking. Tiff wasn't yielding to him but now he was yielding to her and that felt right.

Tiff wasn't sure what, exactly, they were doing right now. It wasn't foreplay if penetration couldn't happen but it was making her want Jacky all the more. His rubbing against her was enticing and the lack of him being able to actually slip in was... She didn't know how to express it aside from the startled cries she kept making when his lower head would part her lips but refused to go between them as usual. But she needed more and the question of how to get it was exciting, Jacky's body enticing her to explore it.

Laying there, Jack realized he wasn't able to make love to his girlfriend in the usual, expected way anymore. His time being a man in bed was over and he cried out, feeling Tiff's arousal running down what remained of his shaft. So much was over, done with and all he could do was lay there and invite what Tiff was going to do next.

Playing with one of his nipples, Jack watched as she reached down and, using her middle two fingers, Tiff spread her sex open. Still holding what Jack had upright, Tiff lowered her body to his and he gave a single, shocked cry before shuddering. Her heat was about him but it wasn't Tiff's innermost heat, where she was tightest. Jack couldn't reach there anymore and even being able to do this was a surprise.

Tiff saw Jacky's shock and bore down on him, pushing against newly smooth skin and that got her nowhere. No, she was getting something from this even if it wasn't typical pleasure. Jacky wasn't able to preform but Tiff was growing more familiar with the idea, making discoveries on the fly. What she was feeling now was a tease, a remnant of what used to be.

Jack moaned when Tiff rose off his dick and they both watched as it did nothing. No growth despite how turned on he was, nothing to show how much he adored Tiff right then. He tried to tell her but she was moving, laying down on top of him and now he was finding out how they fit together. She was panting, having done all the work he usually did and then he felt her heat again.

"Jacky please." She said, reaching down between them and then her own little nub was against his. Tiff moved as if she was thrusting into him and Jacky moaned, knowing what was happening. She saw his face and there was beauty, passion and in those eyes, she saw surrender. Jacky was happy with this, with her doing what she wanted and that only made her demand more. Jacky's breasts pressed into her own as she rode him, on top in missionary and Jacky moved under her in rapture.

He felt her, that little part of Tiff that he personally had always been confused by, now rubbing against his dick. And it was hard, insistent in a way he used to be. Tiff's breathing was hard, her body in constant contact with his and all he could do was moan that he wanted it, this, all of it. This had been the longest he'd ever lasted in bed and while the pleasure was building, rising, it wasn't the same as it had been but that was fine, just being here with Tiff was enough. Her cry nearly deafened him but Tiff's shuddering then collapse on top of him was endearing and he held her while liquid heat rolled down his now tamed monster.

"Oh Jacky..." She said and he kissed her. Tiff took it slow, feeling his tongue swirl with hers' while she was still elevated. Jacky's mostly soft penis was cushioning Tiff's needy mini erection and she was ready to go again at feeling that. That part of him had always been silky smooth and that hadn't changed when so much else had.

"Hang on, I need to..." Tiff got the point and rose, Jacky panting before getting off the bed and finding his phone. He flinched when looking at the time and then poked the screen a few times. His sexy bedhead only complimented his looks and he grinned at her while raising the phone to his ear. The conversation was short, with his voice pitched low and rough, saying he wouldn't be able to come into work today. And that alone made her spirit soar, as Jack had to be very, very sick to ever call in.

"That's done." He said in his normal voice, setting the phone on the bedside table. "Now, what were we doing?" Tiff beckoned him over and Jacky walked, hips lilting side to side. There was no bob of a boner leading the charge towards her but instead the slight jiggle of his breasts as she spread her legs at the edge of the bed, inviting him to take her. And Jacky shook his head, a slight smile playing on those shapely lips.

Tiff patted the bed beside her and Jacky sat, them having traded spots and this time he laid back and she rubbed herself on his soft, welcoming dick until her vision faded out and that electricity fired up her spine, intense and brief but oh so good.

After that, Tiff fell on the bed and wrapped her arms about Jacky, holding him as she dozed off. All questions of how or why this had happened to Jacky didn't occur and she simply enjoyed having him close.

Jack was happy even if he was still wanted more, a cramp sort of feeling in his lower half that was new to him but Tiff was tapped out so it would have to wait. And besides, he already was deliriously happy at all that had gone on today. He napped, then woke up and took a leak, sitting down and there was another unexpected thrill at something so dumb. Then Jack returned to the bedroom and saw the discarded panties on the bed and slipped them on before finding his usual pajama shirt. Then he went to the kitchen and cooked up some chicken, Tiff stumbling out to join him by the time he was nearly done.

They ate in comfortable silence, with Jack announcing that night they'd be going to The Palace and Tiff only nodded. After eating, they washed the dishes and Tiff lifted the hem of Jack's shirt and slapped his ass, making him jump and her laugh. Still, it made Jack feel wanted to have her do that. And having something reserved for women being done to him was exciting, like having Tiff on top of him and her hardness, even as small as it might have been, rubbing on his own failing to rise sex... Jack bit his lower lip and looked at her, wanting so much but not sure how to ask for it.

Standing before the sink, Jacky looked over a shoulder at her and that's all it took. Jacky, soft and so damn pretty Jacky, with longing in those eyes and she went to him. Taking up the shirt, she pulled all the slack out into a length and tied it into a loose knot above where those hips flared out. He gave a pleased little noise at that and she pulled close to his back, nuzzling him while reaching for his boobs.

Hours later, after another frantic session of the best sex Jack had ever had, he woke up and found it finally was time. They had talked and then banged an entire day away, a feat Jack had never thought he would be up for. He roused Tiff and they dressed as if going about their day normally. Tiff asked a few questions but Jack said it would be so much easier to have her see it. He felt her grow more tense and despite his assurances, Tiff had an expression of distrust that he was familiar with from her job.

So, at 2 in the morning, they left together and Jack drove the short distance there, the streets empty and dark. Parking then walking along the abandoned street, he kept Tiff close as she glanced at the nearby buildings, not excited like he was. The unlocked door made her frown and the stairs were annoying but at the top he handed the ticket over under the teller window.

"Have a guest today huh?" A woman's voice set and Tiff jumped, looking at Jack who just nodded. She bent down and saw a figure in the teller's booth but nothing more aside from darkness. "If she's with you then you'll have to pay for her as well, okay?" Jacky just nodded as the nearby door opened, it lacking a handle.

1...345678