All Comments on 'The Palace Pt. 06'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
mrsgray1984mrsgray1984almost 8 years ago
Don't forget about this and us

Things happen life moves forward just dont forget about this story like many other authors do. It is a great story and would like to enjoy the rest when you finsh the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 8 years ago
re: laying it on a bit thick

As a past master in the field said:

"Everyone likes flattery; and when you come to Royalty you should lay it on with a trowel." - Benjamin Disraeli

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

im thinking that he should have probably eaten out nima anyway. if theres repeat visits carrach might do well to heed yasina a bit and as the emperor do and take what he wants instead of just being accommodating and attentive. he said himself that bishkur needed to show a bit more unpredictability. as always awesome story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Love Carrach as the main character, he knows where he stands and who he is. All in all I've really enjoyed reading this.

I can't wait for an update.

P.S: have you though of doing at least one chapter on another characters POV? Maybe a side story?

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 7 years ago
I like how Carrach has basically become a concubine to the concubines :)

Irony. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Like being in one of your games

I enjoy your story, voice and your light humor. Always a very pleasant read.

Thank you. I wish you every success

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hot butter is an oily puddle...you meant hot knife

Seraglio residents rely upon each other for relief. They certainly are not exclusive to their owner. The only ones going without regular orgasms are the punished ones. The seraglio is a community of lovelies doing what they can to break the tedium of their limited lives. If management is reasonably intelligent then it is an invigorating life while it lasts, if the senior is only beautiful without brains it is a deadly soap opera with lies, disfiguring injuries and poison. Yes, beyond the scope of your very entertaining tale.

Thank you for sharing your exceptional skill of storytelling. You add so many hours of escapist joy to our otherwise dull lives.

JP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
First time I'm going to use a quote of another comment:

"You add so many hours of escapist joy to our otherwise dull lives."

Indeed! Couldn't have expressed my feelings any better. Thank you so much!

zorb1970zorb1970almost 3 years ago

One of the reasons your stories are good is because you write for yourself. Good going and keep it up. I truly enjoy reading your stories and it is usually the finished ones so that i can go n binge reading till the end. So sorry if i dont post comments often.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 2 years ago

Thank you for creating unique connections with Yasina, Adina, Olom, Nima and Min. He sure could have lost his head with Yasina by missing her cue when she said he had the "night off."

Really enjoying the series!

striker24striker24over 1 year ago

Awesome chapter!

Voxman314Voxman3147 months ago

I read dnd, and loved it, gamers almost as much but not the ending, but this is great so far, what a fun narrative to string a bunch of encounters upon. Here's hoping the finale is equally as clever.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES