All Comments on 'The Palmer Legacy Pt. 01'

by rawlyrawls

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
boobfuckerboobfuckeralmost 2 years ago

Oh! WOW!!! This is a must for the fans of your work! I recognized your other stories in the various paintings in mr Luci's shop. Brilliant writing once again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good start. I look forward to reading about Noah knocking up his mother, sisters, girlfriend, and hopefully numerous other women. And hopefully his father will remain clueless, or at least he will falsely believe that he impregnated his own wife. But just so you know, the word "fiscalating" that you used apparently doesn't exist, according to Google.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Chapters 1 - 13 are complete. Chapters will arrive on Literotica about a month apart.

If you want to read them sooner, or feel like supporting my writing, you can do that here: https://rawlyrawls.com

Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dr beulahthemick; As far as I'm aware this is the first of your stories I've read, but going by the first part, I can't wait for the next bit and I will certainly look up your other postings ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting bring older tales back to life again. I really enjoy your writings.

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

Lol, I love the inclusion of some niche pop culture stuff here, even if the little man you're talking about is distasteful tbh.

You have a fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Noone thinks a woman getting wet in her vaginal area is not healthy especially no doctor.using that stupidity to bash a conservative person is just childish.it would be the same as me saying all liberal women are man hating feminist.

rawlyrawlsrawlyrawlsalmost 2 years agoAuthor

I didn't make up the stuff about Ben Shapiro. He tweeted it. You can Google it yourself :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"fiscalating" is just missing an 'r'. It's "friscalating"

JAFCriticJAFCriticalmost 2 years ago

That’s a clever way to reintroduce the Palmer’s without having to come up with a new family moving in to the mansion! Luci has scooped them up into a painting and you bring them in to your home.

I’m curious how other paintings can affect their new owners, especially if it’s a painting of characters that you have not created a backstory for. You then have free reign for a new style of seduction.

Love the pacing of your work. But I wonder if there’s a new antagonist, as it seems Mr Palmer is being forced out of the picture (literally).

Thank you for sharing your new story

will_shakespearewill_shakespearealmost 2 years ago

To Anon 12147323# Adding to what rawlyrawls said, there's a ton of stories with the stupid trope of man-hating lib women here - and they're all cringy, ruin the story and reveal the author's ignorance and/or prejudices.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The numerous references to your other stories caught me off guard at first, but I like the concept

BassNutt51BassNutt51almost 2 years ago

This looks like it's going to be a great companion series to the Palmer Mansion one. As usual, great writing. Your work is very interesting and addictive, I can't stop reading a story once I start. Thank you for writing, it's much appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You did make up the stuff about Ben Shapiro. He was quite clearly joking about how the excessive amount of wetness described in the song would be sign of health problems. I guess lefties will grab on to anything to malign people they disagree with.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

Thought the slow build up was great! Look forward to more! Recognized most of the pictures in the store from other stories. Think all the pictures will lead somewhere. Which Mara got the twin shemale one. But maybe the picture can be given to an actual shemale? A sexy butch with tattoos. And both twins act as a naughty devil on her shoulder. The wife next door has a boyfriend. The shemale is hot for her. The twins tell the butch... If you want us to help get her you need lessons. Lesson 1 how to have sex. Lesson two requires a lesbian porn DVD. Lesson three in the middle of watching... Two twin girl scouts knock on the door... I hope you keep writing hot stories. Look forward to more. Ps don't mind if you use this.

JacktheBlackJacktheBlackover 1 year ago

This story is great. look forward to reading more. Also, I want your story to be the best it could possibly be so I have put in a number of corrections and addon you might want to consider... Just ignore my private comment. Hope this helps and here is the first chunk of this chapter...

The Palmer Legacy: part: 1 The Palmers and Jessica's family Legacy: Part: 1

They were both eighteen ((add (,) and she suspected they'd ((delete (stop in at the café with hopes of flirting with other teenagers.) ((Change to (go to the café with hopes of flirting with other teenagers.) There weren't many places for young people to congregate in their town. Café du Nord, with all its caffeine, was the main attraction.

A tinkling bell rang when they opened the glass door and walked in. "It's so warm in here," Mara said. It felt like a tropical paradise ((delete(.)add (,) ((delete (Which) ((add (which) wasn't ((delete (actually) much of a paradise with so many layers on.

"I don't know. There's something unsettling about this one." Mara looked the painting up and down. She didn't like the body language of the subjects. "Oh, look at this one." She moved to her right and stood ((add (before) ((delete (in front of) a portrait of two women with captivating cold beauty. The subjects were identical twins with dark hair. Each wore a patinaed copper crown and a long flowing dress. One had a stern expression, the other stared ((delete (out) at the viewer with... Mara wasn't sure. Was the woman hungry? She was so busy studying their faces ((delete (,) she didn't notice the strange lump under the dress of the hungry woman, right between her legs.

"Welcome to my gallery." A small, tweedy man walked toward them from the back of the gallery. He was impeccably dressed ((delete (,) with a quick, deliberate gait.

"I see." Mara did not see at all, but she was well-mannered enough ((delete (to not) ((add (not to) pester the man with questions. Small ((add (-) town living puts a premium on politeness. She moved to another painting. This one depicted a pregnant woman and a young man hiking by a pristine, high-country lake. The art was exquisite.

"Oh, my. She does." A quiver ran through Jessica, although she wasn't sure why. It felt almost like the first time she had set eyes on her husband, Andrew. She followed her friend and stood next to her. "What is the story behind this painting?" The portrait depicted three people in Victorian clothes in front of a grand mansion. There was a rose bush nearby, with crimson flowers that nearly leapt from the canvas. A dour man with a mustache stood to one side. A young man with red hair and freckles stood ((add (beside him) ((delete (to the other, he was smiling.) ((add (with a smile on his face.)

"The more you regard the portrait, the more you will learn their story." Mr. Luci laughed, a warm ((add (,) pleasant sound that died quickly in the long, narrow room. "I rather think that's my gift as an artist."

"You want to replace our family photo with that thing?" Andrew stared wide-eyed at the painting, then glanced at the framed photo of him ((add (,) ((delete (and) his wife ((add (,) and their three children ((delete (that hung) ((add (hanging) above the fireplace. Only Noah was still at home, his sisters had left for college and beyond. Andrew loved that family portrait. He looked back at the painting. The man with the mustache seemed to be staring daggers at him. "I feel strongly about this, Jess. It can't go in here."

Will do the rest of this chapter tomorrow.

DevilbobyDevilboby11 months ago

Just found your stories. Interesting! Also had a brief visit to your website also interesting. I shall read on a bit. Thanks.

OldbutboldOldbutbold6 months ago
5 stars

Ok Rawly im not sure if i should love or hate you lol , i remember the mammouth reading sessions it took me to read ( The Haunting Of Palmer Mansion ) .

So you can understand my feelings towards ( The Palmer Legacy ) going by last read i should be finnished this one by xmas 2024 lolololol , i just hope its as entertaining as the original was .

As always thankyou for the time and effort you put into writing your stories for us your readers .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

At some point we would need some sort of map to see how all those stories link with one another. Because there are a lot of more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrawlyrawls@rawlyrawls
If you want to read my stories early, or vote on characters and plot-lines, check out https://rawlyrawls.com

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES