The Palmer Legacy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another urgent beep filled the room. "Humdrum lives... oh... my gosh." Jessica removed her hands from between her legs and reached for her phone. Her hands were so slick she dropped it to the floor. She wiped her hands on the sheet and reached for it. There were numerous missed texts from her daughter Hailey. She had forgotten to pick her up at the airport. "Oh... no... no... no." Jessica texted her daughter to tell her she was on her way and jumped out of bed. Even though she needed one, there was no time for a shower. She threw on some clothes and ran downstairs.

~~

"You were napping?" Hailey frowned at her mother from the passenger seat, crossing her arms over her modest breasts. "You can just say you forgot me, Mom. I'm in the middle. I'm used to it."

"I didn't forget you." Jessica inwardly cringed at the lie. "I wouldn't forget your brother or sister either. It has nothing to do with when you were born. I slept through my alarm. I'm so sorry, honey."

"Whatever." Hailey ran her hands through her brown hair and looked out the window. She sighed. "Is that a new perfume?"

"Perfume?" Jessica hadn't put anything on. She inhaled without smelling anything.

"It smells sort of earthy and... I don't know... tangy?"

Jessica's cheeks turned scarlet, and her knuckles went white on the steering wheel. Her daughter was smelling the mess Jessica had made of herself. "Oh... um... I don't smell anything." Maybe this is what Ben Shapiro's wife meant when she said that a wet vagina was a sign of illness. She had lost herself pleasure and completely shirked her responsibilities. She swore that she would never touch herself again.

Hailey shrugged, still looking out the window. It was a nice scent, even if her mom couldn't smell it.

"How's college going? Met any boys yet?" Jessica made small talk with her daughter for the rest of the drive.

When they arrived home, Hailey grabbed her bags, ran straight up to her room, and closed the door. Jessica stood by herself in the kitchen. She wandered into her office and closed the door as the thump of her daughter's muffled music started from above. The painting was perfectly normal. Eloise wasn't pregnant. She sat in her chair fully clothed. Thomas wore all his Victorian layers. Frederick was in the picture, looking as dour as ever. She blinked at him. He looked like he was a little further from his wife than he'd been the day before. Jessica shook her head. That was just the Mandela Effect. She smiled thinking of how confidently Noah had explained it to her.

"Time for work." Jessica walked to her desk. She had a client expecting an update on her design. Jessica sat in her chair, swiveled once around, and turned on her computer. While she waited for it to warm up, she regarded the painting. "Gosh... Mrs. Palmer... I wish you hadn't shown me how to turn myself on." Her brain turned foggy and her stomach flipped. If it had all been a dream, how had her dream known all those naughty things? She realized she was staring at the front of Thomas's pants. Was she... gushing again?

The subjects in the painting didn't move. Jessica stared at them and pushed her chair back from her desk. She lifted her dress up to her waist and pulled her panties down to her knees. Excitement and expectation tingled her nerves. "How did I learn this? Was it always... inside me?" Her hands went back to her vagina. Her fingers gently caressed her lips. She could hear the slickness of her wetness. "Am I sick? Is there something wrong with me? Or... ooooohhhhhhhhhhhh... is this just... aaaahhhhhhh... perfection?" She slid a finger inside. The room filled with squelching sounds and heavy breathing. She closed her eyes and conjured images of Thomas's young, hard body.

It hadn't taken her long to break the promise never to touch herself. But it wasn't like she was forgetting her daughter this time, and work could wait. Everything could wait as she slipped closer and closer to another orgasm.

The office door swung open. "Mom, I was looking for..." Hailey's thought slipped away. Her body and mind came to a halting stop. She stared at her mother. Even with the monitor obscuring much of her mother's body, it was clear what she was doing. Hailey's cheeks grew hot.

Jessica's eyes shot open. "Hailey! I... I..." She frantically pulled her dress down. She stood up, realized her hands were wet, and put them behind her back. "I was just thinking about my project."

"It's okay, Mom." Hailey backed away. What a bomb to drop on her the first day of winter break. When she still lived at home, she had worried about her mom walking in on her when she was experimenting with herself. But she'd never thought it would be the other way around. Her mom wasn't that kind of woman. Or... maybe she was. "I was just... I found what I was looking for." She looked at the console table by the door and grabbed one of her mom's magnifying glasses. "Got it."

"Oh, good. You can borrow that as long as you like." Jessica took a step toward her daughter. She had neglected to pull up her panties and they made her stumble. Her hands came back out into the open and she caught herself on her desk, leaving streaks of wetness on the wood.

"I... gotta go." Hailey turned and fled. How totally embarrassing for her mom. What a disaster. She raced upstairs, closed her door, and went searching for her bong and stash. She needed something to help her forget what she'd just seen.

In her office, Jessica slowly pulled up her panties and smoothed her dress. "This is all your fault," she said to the painting. "You should never have told me those things." The painting didn't speak. It didn't move. It was an inanimate object. "I think I'm going crazy. I need... I need..." She took a deep breath and pictured the shocked expression on Hailey's face. It was more powerful than dunking her head into an ice bath. "I need a shower."

Jessica left her office, praying she wouldn't run into her daughter. She might have to have a talk with Hailey at some point, but she needed to compose herself first, to wash away the stench of her bad deeds. Gosh, she'd more or less cheated on poor Andrew in her imagination. She entered the bathroom and stripped. She turned the shower on and let it run cold. She gasped when she stepped into the frigid water. The bracing chill further clarified her mind. She made a solemn promise to never touch herself again. This time, she meant it. Instead, she would see if she could spice things up in the bedroom with Andrew. As she scrubbed herself, she formed a plan and repeated it to herself in her mind. Later that night, she would seduce her husband and teach him her new skills.

12