The Palmer Legacy Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

The meeting at The Belle Dame had gone exceedingly well. Mrs. Vitova had wanted to buy two paintings, but Mr. Luci had said that his policy was one per household. Jessica understood the tactic. There was a limited supply, and Mr. Luci clearly wanted to get his paintings into as many homes as possible. The art would do the advertising for him. At any rate, they had selected a fine one of two identical queens wearing copper crowns. Mrs. Vitova flushed with joy as they put it in her car.

Jessica sat in her office, regarding her own painting. She had been so busy with her client that she hadn't found the time to ask Mr. Luci more about Mrs. Palmer or her family. "I won't ask you, because I don't trust you. But I trust him." Jessica pointed a playful finger at the painting. All her immediate tasks completed, she could finally lock herself in the bathroom and relieve herself of what she had learned was natural sexual frustration. She stood.

"Hey, Mom. I'm home." Noah stuck his head in the office door.

All thoughts of her impending climax dispersed when Jessica saw her son. "Gosh, Noah. What happened to your face?" She raced across the room, pulled him toward the light, and inspected his black, swollen eye.

"It's nothing, just a basketball hit me in PE." Noah flinched away from her when she tried to touch his tender cheek.

"It was Jimmy Ronning again, wasn't it?" She saw him nod slowly, and she pressed his good cheek into her bosom. "I'm going to have a talk with Mrs. Ronning. This has gone too far." She tenderly stroked his sandy hair.

"It's fine, Mom." Noah was now staring right at the painting. Movement caught his eye. Eloise had one eyebrow raised and her mouth wide open in mirthful shock. She cupped her own boobs, bounced them a bit, and then nodded toward the soft pillows supporting Noah's cheek. He blinked, and the painting was normal again. He pulled away from his mom. "Kathy slapped him hard. I don't think he'll do anything again."

"Oh. Well, I wish you... um... well, that was nice of her." Jessica was a bit intimidated by Kathy Bly's size. She could only guess how Jimmy felt with that tall woman coming at him. "I might still have a talk with Mrs. Ronning."

"Don't, Mom. It'll make it worse." Noah split his attention between his mother's concerned face and the painting.

"Oh, your lip is cut, too." She gently touched his lower lip. He had such full, strong lips. Her finger started to slip into his mouth.

"Gross. What are you doing?" Noah pulled her finger out his mouth and laughed. "I'm going to go grab an icepack and do some homework. Don't worry about me."

"Okay, honey." Jessica's eyes followed him out, but her mind was already drifting to other things. She wagged a finger at the painting on her way out. "Look what you started," she whispered to it. Jessica made a beeline for her closet. But the mysterious dildo wasn't where she'd left it. She had wanted to hold it again, to feel its girth. But now it was nowhere to be found. Had she dreamed it that morning? The phallus's appearance and disappearance made no sense. She shook her head, gave up the search, and locked herself in the bathroom.

"I'll only do this when I really need to blow off some steam." She carefully undressed, sat on the toilet lid, and spread her legs. She was about to start when she realized she might make some noise. Both Hailey and Noah were home and might hear her if they wandered into her bedroom. She stood, flipped on the noisy bathroom fan, and got back in position. Her belly cartwheeled over and over and her nerves tingled. As she gently explored her lower lips, she was reminded of the ascent of a roller coaster, slowly clacking to the crest of the tracks. The anticipation was better than the actual thing. She collected moisture on her fingertips and playfully moved to her clitoris. Her other hand slowly lodged a finger inside. No, this was better than the anticipation. It was pure heaven on Earth.

Thoughts flittered through her racing mind. She had never had any fantasies and couldn't think of anything titillating. Jessica closed her eyes, pushing Andrew into her mind's eye. He was fit and still handsome at his age. But her ecstasy receded when she pictured him. She sped up her hands and valiantly tried to think sexy thoughts about her husband, but he faded away. The next image was not a surprise. The icy expanse of Thomas's penis crept into her mind. A high whining sound rose deep from inside her. Her thighs trembled and pleasure surged. "You look... oooohhhhhhh... so much like me... Thomas," she whispered.

The thought that rose up next caught Jessica off guard. It was the feel of Noah's head pressed against her breasts. What if... what if... he was with her at that moment with his head pressed against her while she manipulated herself? What if... she was manipulating him? These were not the sort of thoughts a mother should ever have. But the self-admonition only seemed to spur on her out-of-control libido. "Eeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiii." Jessica keened as her climax overtook her. Her hips bucked, her boobs shook, and her feet slapped the floor with each shuddering wave of ecstasy. At that point, her mind turned off completely.

When she came back to herself, she was a wet, sweaty mess. Jessica had the strong inclination to start all over again. But she knew she would never finish dinner in time if she went down that road. Her family was counting on her. She had let the pressure out, and now her duties called. She stood on shaky legs and turned on a cold shower. She gasped when she stepped under the icy water, letting it wash away all those dirty thoughts. The doctor had said that most women peaked at this time in life. Maybe she would talk about it with Mara sometime. Her friend was so practical. Maybe Mara had found a way to turn peak sexuality into a marital asset, rather than a thing that had come between her and her husband.

12