The Palmer Legacy Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~

"You want me to... ugh... nut in your... pussy... Mom?" Eddie held his mother's black hair with his left hand, watching her slender frame absorb each punishing jolt he delivered from behind.

"No... ugh... Eddie..." Why did he have to be so good at such a vile deed? Lindsey loved her son, and she was falling in love with his penis. "Do it... uh... uh... uh... outside... please."

"Yeeeeeeehhaaaaawwwwwwwww." Eddie lifted his right arm and moved it like he was about to throw a lasso. "I'd... rather... drop another load... inside." He smiled maniacally as he watched her ass shake. Was it his imagination, or was her butt getting bigger? He liked the look of it. Her soft flesh matched the quivering of his belly as they smashed together. "You're my... cum dump... Mom."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh... mmmyyyyyyy... Gooooddddddddd." Lindsey clenched her teeth and came. He was going to put all his potent stuff inside her. And she was going to let him. Thank goodness her husband was in one of his recent stupors downstairs, because otherwise there was no way he would miss the sounds they made in their bedroom. Her bed rattled like the screws might fall out at any minute. Her son was hollering like a cowboy. And she was screeching like a woman in love. Which she was. She would do anything for her son and his monstrous cock. When he roared out his climax, she pushed back at him. She was a lunatic in a fit of raving madness. "Yes... ugh... yes... ugh... yyeeeeessssssssssss." Her own orgasm quickly swept her away.

~~

The four friends exchanged uneasy glances as they approached The Belle Dame. They crossed the street and stood outside looking into the shop. There were several women browsing at the moment. The owner, a small, bespectacled man in a tweed suit and bow tie stood by himself smiling at them.

"Well, he seems friendly enough." Noah offered a tense laugh.

"Famous last words." Samantha took a deep breath.

"He's harmless. Look at him." Ella waved to the man in the store. He waved back.

"No time like the present." Kathy, the only one not dressed for the cold, opened the glass door. A charming bell announced their arrival. Her friends followed her in.

Immediately, Noah, Ella, and Samantha began unzipping their coats and removing their hats.

"Christ, it's hot in here." Noah jumped when he realized that the shopkeeper was only a few feet away.

"Jesus, bless him, has little to do with our thermostat here at The Belle Dame." Mr. Luci offered an avuncular smile. "A big welcome to you four. Are you interested in one of my paintings?"

"No." Kathy said.

"Sorry, she means no thank you." Ella added quickly.

Samantha cleared her throat. "What they mean is that we won't be buying today, but would love to learn more about your work here. We are very interested."

"Oh, lovely." Mr. Luci led them over to a portrait of a woman and a man standing on a suburban street with a gothic castle looming over them in the background. The man had his arm around the woman's shoulders, holding her possessively. She wore a vacant, wide-eyed stare as she gazed toward the viewer. "What would you like to know?"

"Um... are all of these painted to order, or are they done beforehand?" Samantha noticed that the woman in the painting wore a wedding ring, but the man did not. Also, he was quite pale and severe looking. She thought he might fit seamlessly into an old monster movie. She shivered and hoped no one would buy this painting.

"Is this for a school paper or something?" Mr. Luci made a show of studying the painting.

"Yes." Noah nodded. "We're working together on a school project. I'm Noah. This is Ella, Samantha, and Kathy."

"Pleased to meet you. I'm Mr. Luci." Mr. Luci did not extend his hand, but nodded to each of them. "I would love to help with your research. All the paintings were created beforehand. But sometimes I do a little touchup before they leave."

"You're the artist?" Kathy could smell a fib here, but she didn't have the foggiest notion what it was.

"Is the gardener that plants the seed the author of the flower's life?" He shrugged.

The bell above the door rang as new customers entered the store. "Gosh, Mom. I was just thinking about a poster or something," Paul Botti said loudly to his mother, Shannon. He smiled when he spotted Noah and waved. They had several classes together. Noah waved back.

"I want to get something nice for you, Paul." Shannon fidgeted with the cross on her necklace as she looked around the store. "Do you see anything you like?"

"How about that one? It reminds of The Last Supper, but in space." Paul made his way to the painting. He just had to have it. All thoughts of tasteful, Christian posters were gone. This would go up on his wall.

"Um... right." Samantha turned away from the intrusion and furrowed her brow. She wasn't sure if Mr. Luci had answered the question or not.

"Look, here's the thing." Kathy stepped closer to Mr. Luci. She towered over the short man. "My mom bought a painting and the woman in it looks just like me. Well, not exactly, but really close. And Noah's family and Sam's family have paintings and the subjects look similar to people in their family. What gives?" She balled her hands into fists and pressed them into her hips. "Are you pranking us? I mean, what is going on here?"

Some of the women in the store looked over at the outburst with worried faces. Mr. Luci smiled at them and held up a reassuring hand to let them know everything was fine. He then turned his attention back to the eighteen-year-olds. "I have noticed that customers love the look of the familiar rendered in new and different ways." He spoke in a calm, soothing voice. "Often the ladies that shop here gravitate to artwork that reminds them of themselves or loved ones. I think it's heartwarming that your mother bought a painting with a subject that reminded her of you." He smiled up at Kathy.

"The painting has a woman with torn clothes, howling at the moon. How is that heartwarming?" Kathy shook her head slowly.

"It's playful whimsy." Mr. Luci laughed.

"That's what her mom told us," Noah whispered to Samantha.

"I hope I was able to help with your project, but now I must return to my customers." Mr. Luci nodded to each of them. "If you ever want to purchase something, please come again." He gave them one more smile, turned, and glided off toward Paul and Shannon Botti. He could smell a sale.

Confused and deflated, the four friends left The Belle Dame. They walked back to Noah's house discussing their meeting with Mr. Luci. They agreed that he seemed friendly, but he had failed to shed any light on the mysteries that surrounded them.

12