The Palmer Legacy Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's crazy." Noah didn't know what else to say. He figured she just wanted to share and didn't expect him to fix anything. He didn't have the foggiest idea how to fix things anyway. "Maybe we can do some research in the library after school?"

"I have my dance class today." Samantha cocked her head as the bell rang. They turned back toward the school. It was time for class. "Maybe tomorrow. And... you can text me anytime if something else happens with your mom."

"Sure. Same for you." Without other plans, Noah would head home after school. He prayed his mother would have forgotten the whole thing by then.

~~

A soft knock on his door broke Noah's concentration. He looked up from his homework. "Hailey?" It was wishful thinking.

"It's me, honey." Jessica tried the door. It was unlocked. She opened it, stepped in, and smiled at her son. "You didn't say hello when you got home. I like it when you stop by my office."

"Just busy." Noah's pulse skyrocketed. His eyes fell to the swell of her boobs under her dress. His gaze followed the outline of her bra up to her delicate shoulder. Her exposed bra strap looked so vulnerable where it snuck out from under her dress's neckline. He realized where he was looking and quickly returned his gaze to her green, smiling eyes.

"Okay, well, you seem a bit grumpy, and I understand why." She closed the door and walked over to his bed, sitting on the edge near his desk. She swiveled his chair so that their knees were touching. "I'm sorry about this morning."

"You are?" Noah blinked at her. He couldn't stop the memory of his dreams coming back to him: her floral scent, the warmth of her breasts, his joy at being shown her exposed flesh. The way her little blue veins meandered under her freckled, alabaster peaks and valleys had captivated him. He blushed when he caught himself staring at her deep cleavage. He met her eyes again. His stomach did cartwheels. His breathing quickened.

"Yes. I shouldn't have sprung that on you. You were ready for school, and I wanted to peck you on the lips." Jessica forced a laugh. The ringing bell of her giggle came out easier than expected. "Here's the thing... I can't really explain it... but we have to kiss. We just have to. On the lips. It can be brief. You could call it practice, or motherly affection, or plain old trying something new. But we have to kiss."

"Mom... I..." Noah's head grew light and his thoughts distant. His chest felt like an elephant had decided to make a bench out of him. He wheezed, struggling with each breath.

"Oh... my..." Jessica's eyes widened in concern. "You're hyperventilating. You haven't had one of these attacks in ages." She took his shoulders and pulled him close, resting his head on her upper chest. "There... there... it'll pass in a minute. You'll be okay. I thought you had outgrown your panic attacks." She caressed his hair, calming him down.

Noah's face was buried in her cleavage. He was so close to living out his dreams. As the seconds passed, the elephant moved on. His lungs moved again. He shuddered out a sigh, somewhat aghast that he was drooling on her exposed skin.

"There now. Feel better, honey?" Jessica held his shoulders and lifted him up so they were face to face again, sitting next to each other on the bed. Her eyes fixed on his full lips. He seemed relaxed. It was now or never. She closed her eyes, puckered her lips, and leaned forward. There was no magic when their lips met. What had she been expecting? It was just a peck on the lips. That should do it. She gave him another peck for good measure and let her lips linger on his. When she felt his hand move on her thigh, something stirred inside her. Jessica was reminded what it felt like to be touched again. Other than Eloise, no one had touched her with the desire she felt through her son's hand. She tenderly bit his bottom lip, pulled on it, and let go. His other hand dug into her hip, and she felt a million butterflies in her stomach. She opened her eyes, saw his scorching gaze, and kissed him again. This time her tongue slipped into his mouth, much the same way that Eloise had shown her.

Noah squeezed the flesh of her thigh and hip. Her tongue was in his mouth. The kiss burned the remnants of his panic attack to the ground. He melted into her, letting her hands on his back pull them tightly together. He had kissed a few girls, but it had always been tentative and uncertain. There was nothing but confidence and truth in the way his mother's tongue coaxed him to kiss her back. His mind tried valiantly to catalogue each of their movements, but he quickly lost himself in the moment, vaguely aware that their tongues were now dancing.

"Mmmmppppphhhhhhhh." Jessica had found the magic. Or, perhaps, Eloise had led her right to it. It didn't matter. Jessica luxuriated in sensuality. It was hard to remember if she'd ever made out with anyone like she was with her son. Aside, of course, from the cold lips of the painted lady. She was sure Andrew had never kissed her like either of them. The thought of her husband hit her like stepping into one of her cold showers. She pulled away and gasped. "I'm sorry... Noah. I got a little... carried away." Kissing her son was only supposed to be a means to an end.

"Wow... Mom... I..." He melted all over again when she put a finger to his lips.

"Shh. We both have been a little pent-up lately. You need a girlfriend, and me, with... your father. I..." She snapped her mouth shut. She didn't want to drag him into all her insanity. "It was just supposed to be a peck. I can't really explain." She stood, straightened out her dress, and looked down at him. His gaze was on her boobs again.

"Mom... I..." He wanted to tell her he loved it. He wanted to smother his face in her boobs. "I'm sorry."

"We're both sorry." Jessica nodded. Sorry though she was, she was thrilled she would see Thomas again soon. "Don't mention this to anyone, okay?"

"Yeah, of course." Noah nodded.

"Great." Jessica offered a nervous smile. "I'll see you for dinner." She quickly turned and left the room.

Noah reached for his phone and started texting Samantha. She was the only one who'd believe him.

~~

Two doors down the hall, Hailey picked up her phone. There was a text from Melanie. She regarded the phone for a while before swiping it open. Melanie wanted to hang out with her. "Hmmmmmm." Hailey slowly exhaled the smoke from her lungs. It had been a couple years since she'd hung with Melanie, but what else was she going to do during winter break? She started to text back.

"Wait... I promised myself I wouldn't text while high," she said to the empty room. "Wait... what was I saying? Oh... Melanie." She laughed at her short-term memory and texted her erstwhile friend. They quickly made plans.

12