The Palmer Legacy Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear... oooohhhhhhhh... I swear... ooohhhhhhhh... I will... give myself... to Erato." Hailey couldn't turn her head while in Lauren's grip, but she looked at the painting in her peripheral vision. She could see Erato humping someone new. Someone with red hair, freckles, and... "Mom!?"

"Giving yourself... won't be enough." Erato's hips slammed into the image of Hailey's mother. Just as Lauren controlled Hailey, Erato held Jessica by her thick hair with one hand and just under her jaw with the other. "If we are to... truly revel. We need more... more for the bacchanal." Her crown of branches was crooked on her head, dipping more and more with her body's jerking movements.

"You want... Mom?" To Hailey's stoned mind, it made sense. There was symmetry if she brought her mother to them: mother and daughter and mother and daughter. She wondered if her mom would grow a dick like Lauren? Would her mother turn into a rapacious, horny dick-with-legs like the woman behind her? The thought sent her over the edge. "Cumming... I'm cuuuummmiinnnngggg." Her eyes rolled back in her head.

Later, they had lunch delivered. Lauren made Melanie answer the door naked. Laughing, she came back to the living room with a large bag.

"You should have seen his face. His eyes were this wide." Melanie made circles with her thumbs and index fingers and held them in front of her face. "Now that I think about it, that's about how thick your cock is, Mom." She pushed her sweaty, blue hair out of her face and dropped the bag on the coffee table.

"What cock, sweetie?" Lauren's tone was demure. She pointed between her own legs where only a pussy could be found. They all laughed, even though it wasn't particularly funny. It didn't matter. Everything was hilarious when you were partying. The three women ate noisily as they traded jokes, making a mess of the place. When they finished, the cock returned, and they entwined.

Hailey rode Lauren's cock, staring into her friend's eyes.

Melanie sat on her mother's face, bolts of pleasure shooting up her nerves. "Are you really... going to bring your mom... to us?" She held onto Hailey's boobs, rubbing her puffy nipples with her thumbs.

"Yes... yes... I was made to party... Mel. I don't care if she is... uuggghhhhhhhh... my mother. She's a woman... and she needs... this dick." Hailey kissed her friend.

"Mmpppphhhhhhhhh." Melanie needed to tell her friend something. She pushed on Hailey's tits, removing the probing tongue from her mouth. "There is... nothing better... than fucking your mom... Hailey. You're going to love it. My whole life... has changed. Yours will... too."

"Yes... yes... we're going to teach her to party." Hailey arched her back, thrusting her chest forward. Another orgasm was bearing down on her. "We're going to... teach my mom... to fuck... eeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii."

~~

"And what were you looking for?" Mr. Luci gave the Rizzutos a solicitous smile. The store was empty but for the new arrivals. The Belle Dame had saturated the market, and there were more slow days than busy days lately.

Mara worked hard not to squeal with delight. She couldn't wait to show off her new painting. She put an arm around her husband, and nodded to her daughter. "Ella is going to help us decide. Why don't you show her around? We'll follow." She slid a hand down to Antonio's butt at an angle no one could see. He was certainly going to get lucky that night.

"Very well. What are you interested in, Ms. Rizzuto? Setting, theme, subjects?" Mr. Luci led the way toward one of his favorite paintings. It pained him that it had not yet sold.

"Um..." Ella eyed the painting before her with deep mistrust. It depicted a woman playing a violin deep in the forest. A young man reached out for the woman from the shadows. Jessica saw that the two subjects shared the same features and hair. The young man held a short staff of some kind and the head of it glowed red. She shivered. Ella's attention turned toward the river where a man with blue skin stared covetously at the woman. "Nothing like this, please. Do you have something less..." She wanted to say creepy but didn't want to upset her parents. She knew her mother could rescind the offer at any time and pick the most vile painting in the store.

"Anything... less?" Mr. Luci nodded thoughtfully. "You sound very much like my father." He wanted to add, you're both judgmental bitches. But he didn't think they'd get the joke, and he could smell a sale. He guided them along the north wall, Ella rejecting painting after painting.

"Ella, sweetheart. You're saying no to everything." Mara didn't care what which painting they picked, she simply wanted one of them to call her own. She was running out of patience with her daughter.

"Rather than saying what you don't want, why don't you tell the nice man what you do want?" Antonio smiled at his sage wisdom.

"Um... well..." Ella found she couldn't look Mr. Luci in the eyes, so she stared at his bowtie. "Do you have anything with puppies?"

Mr. Luci snapped his fingers. "I have the perfect painting for your family." Again, he refrained from adding you judgmental bitch. Instead, he chuckled softly to himself as he led them to the back. "This is one of a kind. A painting that is truly a matter of perspective."

Ella stood to the left of the painting and laughed. She saw a round table with dogs playing poker. It was a boring, ubiquitous trope. Completely harmless. "That's the one, Mom. Let's get that one."

"Really?" Mara approached the painting from the right. She saw a round table with women playing poker. They all seemed to be having a good time. One of them even looked a bit like her. "What do you think, Antonio?"

"Sounds good to me." He thought the women looked pretty, especially the one with black, curly hair.

"Fantastic." Mr. Luci guided them to the cash register. "I'll wrap it up for your journey home."

It wasn't until the Rizzutos had the painting hanging on their wall at home that they understood Mr. Luci's comment about perspective. Ella was the first to figure it out. She stared at the painting from the right side of the mantel. Clearly, she could see women playing poker, one of whom looked just like her mother. The dogs had disappeared. But when she moved to the left, the women morphed into dogs. "It's one of those optical illusion paintings." Her heart beat fast as she went back to the right and studied the thing closely.

"An optical illusion?" Mara laughed when her daughter explained it to her. "Well, so it is." She walked back and forth, changing the painting from women to dogs and back again. She clapped her hands with delight.

"We have to take it back, Mom." Ella frowned deeply.

"Nonsense, Ella." Mara smiled at her daughter. "Don't you see? This is unique. No one else in Clover Falls has an optical illusion painting from The Belle Dame. Just wait until my friends see this."

Ella was not nearly so pleased. She would have to do something, but had no idea what.

Chapter 14

All characters in sexual situations are 18 or older. Thanks for reading!

"Sorry I'm late." Jimmy Ronning stepped out of the bushes in front of Samantha, Noah, and Kathy. When Kathy stiffened and stepped toward him, he put up his hands like he was under arrest. "Don't hit me. Sometimes today you hit me." He looked over at Noah. "Not every today, but it hurts when she does."

Confused, Kathy put herself between Jimmy and her friends. "What did you just say?"

"Look, I'm just trying to do it right." Jimmy started walking down the sidewalk like he expected them to all go for a stroll. When no one followed him, he backtracked and leaned against a gnarled tree. "I think I figured it out, thanks to you. So, I wanted to give you the message that you wanted me to give to you."

"What are you even talking about?" Samantha tried to be kind whenever she could, but Jimmy had earned brusque treatment. "Just... go away."

"Fair... that's fair." Jimmy smiled wistfully, like he knew a sad truth they didn't. He looked at Noah. "I'm sorry I picked on you. You didn't deserve it. I'm sorry for a lot of things. You don't know how many times I spent today in bed, feeling sorry for myself. But that's over. Now that I've kissed her, I think I'll finally see tomorrow." His smile widened into something showing real joy.

"Are you high?" Noah barely recognized his bully. It was like he had turned into a theater geek overnight.

"I wish." Jimmy shook his head. "Anyway, again, I'm sorry I'm late." He looked at Samantha. "You asked me to tell you, so here I am. Don't let Ella come over."

Samantha and Noah exchanged a mystified look.

"And Kathy, don't meet the Painted Lady." Jimmy clapped his hands together like his work was done. "I'm not sure what it means. I've been busy with my own stuff. But you keep telling me to tell you those things. Usually I do it at school, but you probably noticed I skipped today to spend time with my mom. Anyway, I owed you that. We're even now. With any luck, I'll see you all on the flipside." He waved and disappeared back into the bushes.

"What in the heck was that all about?" Kathy looked over at her friends.

"That made no sense." Noah shook his head.

"But..." Samantha thought things over. "Maybe it's the painting his family bought. Something like an Alice in Wonderland type thing."

"He did seem mad as a hatter." Noah nodded.

"What was that stuff about me and the Painted Lady?" Kathy started walking again and her friends moved quickly to catch up with her long strides.

"Well... um... the lady in Noah's painting might have a solution for your sleepwalking." Samantha frowned. "But I have no idea how Jimmy knew about that. Noah?"

"I didn't tell him anything." Noah's frown matched Samantha's. "Maybe Ella said something? What did Jimmy say about Ella?"

"He said she shouldn't come over." Kathy felt like she was missing something big. But she didn't know what it was.

"Well, that's stupid. She has to tell us about her new painting." Samantha considered all the fires that she needed to put out. Her mother and Eddie. Noah's mom, and maybe his sister. Ella's painting. Kathy's mom. Jimmy... and whatever he'd gotten himself into. Paul and his mom. She was probably forgetting something. It was all too much, and she was sure it was just the tip of the iceberg.

~~

"Hi, Eddie." Ella smiled shyly when her friend's brother opened the door. "I got your text. What did Sam need me to pick up?"

"Come on in, Ella." Eddie knew he looked ridiculous jogging in place, but he didn't care. "I'll get it for you."

"Okay." Ella stepped inside the house. Her pussy tingled. Her mind fogged over.

"Hello, dear." Debra Wright stepped into the hall. "Here, let me help you with your shoes." She bent down and began untying Ella's sneakers.

"Mrs. Wright?" Ella stared down at the woman, her attention drawn to her glinting wedding ring as her fingers worked the laces. "What are you doing here?" Mrs. Wright lived next door to the Owens family. Ella knew that Samantha cat-sit for the Wrights when they went on vacation.

"I have a few of the neighborhood moms helping out around the house." Eddie smiled at them over his shoulder. "Mrs. Wright is one of the best."

"I'm sorry, dear. He told me I had to take off your socks, too." Debra neatly lined up Ella's shoes by the door and slowly pulled off Ella's socks. "And I'm really sorry about the next part. But I'm supposed to make sure your toes are clean."

"You... what?" Ella's brain felt so fuzzy, she was sure she hadn't heard right.

"Did you get the toes, Mrs. Wright?" Eddie called. He had disappeared into the kitchen.

"Just doing it now," Debra called back. She lifted the eighteen-year-old's foot, bent her head, and sucked Ella's toes into her mouth. Carefully, the wife and mother rolled her tongue from one toe to the next.

"Holy... shit." Ella watched the woman obscenely make out with her foot. She was too confused and buzzed to do anything but stare. Once she got over the shock, she realized that Mrs. Wright's tongue felt delightful.

"Let her treat you like a princess, Ella." Eddie's voice echoed down the hall to them. "You deserve it."

"Ooohhhhhhh... I do." Ella watched the woman remove Ella's foot from her mouth, gently put it on the ground, and then lift up the other one. The toes of her other foot were soon in her mouth. "Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh." Ella's pussy had gone from tingling to full-on cascade.

"Mmmpppphhhhhhh," Debra said around the girl's toes. She took the foot out of her mouth and placed it on the floor. "There now. All clean. Do you need anything else, dear?" She looked up at Ella from her kneeling position with hope in her eyes.

"Um... no thank you." Ella watched the woman stand, straighten her dress, and rush away. Alone in the hall now, Ella walked slowly in the direction Eddie had gone. "That was... really weird, Eddie."

"I'm in the kitchen," Eddie said.

Ella knew where that was. She turned a corner and saw Lindsey Owens preparing dinner. Eddie sat on the counter next to her. He moved his hand quickly into his lap. Ella couldn't be sure, but she thought he'd been touching his mom when she walked in. "So..." Ella tried to get her bearings. "Oh... hello, Mrs. Owens."

"Hello, Ella." Lindsey looked over at Eddie's classmate, smiled, and went back to chopping garlic.

"What was I supposed to pick up?" Ella stared at her friend's mom's backside. Mrs. Owens was wearing a very tight dress, and sporting a very curvy figure. The dress hugged her body so closely, Ella could clearly see that the woman wasn't wearing a bra or panties. It occurred to Ella that alarm bells had been going off in her head since Mrs. Wright had done... that thing... to her toes. But the alarms were lost, a distant lighthouse in a storm.

"You're here to pick up the Big D." Eddie laughed.

Lindsey swatted her son's arm. "Don't talk like that."

"Big... D?" Ella was so confused.

"Just show her and get it over with," Lindsey whispered to her eighteen-year-old son.

"Fine." Eddie hopped down from the counter. Quickly, he dropped his pants and underwear. His massive erection flopped out in the open for all to see.

Ella took in several shuddering deep breaths. The air in the Owens' home smelled overly saccharine and cloying. She stared at his thing. It curved to the right, and the fat, bulbous head was a much darker shade than his light skin. She put her hand to her mouth. She could see his pulse beating as it bounced ever so slightly. She had only ever been with one boy, and he was nothing like this. She didn't even remember seeing veins on that other penis, but Eddie's was crisscrossed with evil-looking blue wonders. Ella didn't realize that Eddie's mom had moved until she felt a gentle touch on her shoulder.

"She has such pretty hair, Eddie. It's even blacker than mine. And so curly." Lindsey brushed some of Ella's hair behind her ear. Her hand continued down Ella's top and cupped her boob. "She's a bit skinnier than you like."

"Skinnier than you, you mean." Eddie laughed.

"Um..." Ella was so mesmerized by the giant penis that she hadn't fully registered that Samantha's mother was feeling her up.

"She's short, too." Lindsey was a tall woman, and Ella was maybe eight inches shorter.

"Stop finding fault, Mom." Eddie scowled at his mother. "She's hot. Undress her so we can see just how hot."

"Um... I don't... um..." Ella's thoughts couldn't find any traction. "Undress?" She offered no resistance as Lindsey pulled down her leggings and panties in one go. "I have to go. I have to go tell Sam and Noah about the new painting. The women turn into dogs... playing poker." Despite her words, she stepped out of her clothes when her friend's mother bent down to tug them off.

"Painting?" Eddie took his eyes off her slim legs and focused on her distant, brown eyes. "Did the painting... um... talk to you? There's this thing that lives under the lake and it's been telling me..." Eddie burst out laughing. His guffaws bounced around the kitchen. "That sounds fucking crazy. Never mind about that shit. You can tell my sister about your painting when you see her."

"She has a small butt, Eddie." Lindsey turned Ella around to show her son the small, heart-shaped ass. She gauged his reaction and saw his frown. "Sorry, honey. I didn't mean to find fault. I'll do what you asked." Lindsey pulled the girl's top off.

Ella was now facing away from Eddie. She looked over her shoulder to keep his dick in view while Lindsey pulled off her bra. Any other time, Ella would have covered her boobs in a panic, but she didn't seem to care at the moment. She let them hang out in the open.

"Say something nice about her, Mom." Eddie agreed with his mom that Ella's butt was a little small, but its shape pulled at his heartstrings. Well, maybe not his heartstrings... maybe... his ball-strings. That was a weird thought. She made him horny, that was the important part.

"Well, her breasts are big for her stature." Lindsey spun the girl back to face her son and stepped back. "And they're perky." Most teenagers had perky boobs, but he'd asked her to say something nice. She didn't approve of the girl being naked in her home, but her vagina gushed nonetheless.

"You can go back to making dinner, Mom." Eddie waved away his mother. He watched her return to the counter and turned his attention to Ella. "Do you have much practice with blowjobs? Giving them, I mean."

Ella shook her head, her eyes never leaving Eddie's dick.

"Well, Mrs. Wright is pretty good, and she can teach you later." Eddie took off his shirt and tossed it on the neat pile of Ella's clothes his mom had left on the chair. "But she had to go home for dinner. Gotta keep up appearances, right?" He stepped close to Ella and traced his finger down her tit. "You're trembling." He playfully bounced her nipple with his fingertip. "Are you... also wet?" With his other hand, he reached down between her legs. "Like a fucking swamp. I guess I have that effect on women."

Lindsey made a snorting noise but didn't look over from her knife work on the broccoli.

Eddie ignored his mother. "Since you're ready, we can get right down to fucking." He took Ella by the elbow and moved her over to the counter a few feet away from where his mother was working. He leaned Ella on her elbows and got behind her.

"I'm not sure we should... eeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Ella's body clenched as he entered her. Her whole universe was reduced to the very large thing worming its way into her way-too-small hole.

"Shh... ugh... relax... it'll fit." Eddie could see every muscle on her back tense. The room vibrated with the guttural wail that escaped her throat. He'd heard myriad strange sounds from women lately, but never anything like that.

"Nnnnnnngggggggggg." Ella surprised herself by pushing her hips back into Eddie. "Gonna... make... it... fit."

"She certainly has a can-do attitude." Lindsey tore some parchment paper and put it on a sheet pan. Her tone was light, but the rutting was getting to her. It was impressive to see this girl throw herself onto what must have been her first real penis.

"How... deep... Eddie?" Ella's strange wail was only interrupted by her strained words.

"You love... the cock... huh?" Eddie slid his hands into place on her hips. Her ass was still too small for him. Their relative size made him self-conscious about his belly. But otherwise, this was better than expected. "It's about... halfway... in."

"It feels like... you put a tree... in meeeeeeeeeeeee." Ella wiggled her hips, trying to stretch herself around his cock.

"It takes some time getting used to." Eddie looked over at his mother. "How long before you got used to it?"

"I still haven't gotten used to it, honey." Lindsey put some carrots into the oven. "But the first time it took..." She screwed up her face while thinking. "... about five minutes to feel good. And then another five to feel really good. And by the look on your friend's face, I'd say it's already feeling pretty sweet." She quickly turned away from them so Eddie wouldn't see the jealousy on her face.