The Palmer Legacy Pt. 13-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're... in... my... belly." Ella had come over to pick up something for Samantha. In the short time since she'd knocked on their door, her world had been flipped and scattered. There was no room left in her mind for her friends or the poker painting.

"That's because... ughhhhhh... I'm all the way... in." He took a few tentative thrusts. Her pussy was a wet vise. The sensation was delightful. "I... love your pussy... Ella. I have to... uh... uh... uh... fuck more people... my own age." He glanced at his mom. "No offence, Mom. You're great... too." He was now humping Ella in earnest. The fine muscles in her back relaxed each time he pulled back and tensed into little knots when he pushed in.

"That's fine..." Lindsey reminded herself that when all the other women went home, she was still there for her son. She was the most important woman in his life. "Just watch your language, Eddie. I know you have your needs. But being crass is a decision."

"Sorry... Mom." Eddie wasn't sorry in the slightest. He'd probably make his mother say some dirty words later. He had learned over the past few days that women could care less about him when he wasn't sweating. After working up a good sweat, they were inclined to give him what he wanted, but some still might bolt. Like his sister had done. Once he had his dick inside them, they would pretty much do whatever he asked. "Hey... uh... uh... Ella... tell me how much you love... my cock."

"Nnnnnnnggggggggggggg," Ella said through clenched teeth. Her eyes rolled back and her head bounced each time she absorbed an impact from the rear. Pleasure surged through her like a dry wash hit with a flash flood. Her mind was beyond speech. "Llllllllllvvvvvvvvvvv."

"Okay... maybe later." He supposed women gave him what he wanted as much as their brains would allow. Ella was too far gone at the moment. Eddie gripped her hips tighter and concentrated on the mating.

~~

"Have you heard anything from Ella?" Noah brought Samantha and Kathy glasses of water from the sink.

"Nah." Kathy shook her head and chugged the water. She wiped her lips, smiled, and handed Noah back the glass. He went to refill it.

Samantha pulled her phone out of her backpack and checked. "Nothing. Just the text about the dogs playing poker."

"Yeah, okay." Noah handed Kathy another glass of water and watched her gulp it down.

"So, do we go to your mom's office and ask the painting directly?" Samantha sipped her water.

"I don't want to interrupt my mom... in case she's..." Noah's face darkened.

"If she's... you know... shouldn't we try to interrupt her?" Samantha put her phone back in her backpack.

"Good point." Noah nodded.

Kathy looked back and forth between her friends. Noah and Samantha seemed to be on a different wavelength than her lately. "And what about Jimmy's warning? About me and the Painted Lady. And about Ella coming over here."

"He looked at me and said 'Don't let Ella come over.' I'm not sure he meant don't let her come over here. Maybe it was my house... or something else." Samantha rubbed the back of her neck. "I wish I'd asked Jimmy what he meant. I was too confused by how he was acting."

"He was acting crazy. I think it's safe to ignore anything he said." Noah balled his fists. The less time they spent thinking about Jimmy Ronning the better. "So, let's try my mom's office." Noah led the way.

Samantha put down her glass and followed, Kathy between them. Her tall friend always moved like an athlete, but Kathy's body now had an additional languid grace. Samantha flexed her arm. Her muscles hadn't grown, but she'd experimented with her strength throughout the day. She wondered who was stronger now that she'd taken the deal, her basketball star friend or petite Samantha? Then she remembered Kathy carrying both her and Ella with ease. She would probably defer to her friend's strength.

"Mom? Are you in here?" Noah peeked around the open doorway. He audibly exhaled when he found the office empty. He turned on the lights and closed the door after them. His mother had never said anything about his not being allowed in her office. Despite that, he felt like he was trespassing. "Mrs. Palmer?" He walked slowly across the room toward the painting with his hands in front of him, like he was approaching a wild animal. No one moved in the painting. Noah frowned. There were only two subjects present. Thomas was missing. "We need to talk, Mrs. Palmer." As he studied the artwork, Mr. Palmer turned and walked out of frame and disappeared. Noah blinked. Eloise sat like a statue. He turned to his friends. "Did you see that?"

"Yeah... dude wanted no part of this." Kathy tried to chuckle, but it came out strained. Heat ran up and down her body. Her ears filled with the crashing waves of her pulse. I should be outside... running. She looked around the room, trying to fight the sensation that the walls were closing in on her.

"I'm getting a bad feeling. Maybe we should have listened to Jimmy." Samantha twisted her blond hair in her hand. "We can find another way to protect Kathy from her -"

"Did you say Kathy is here?" Eloise stood and walked to the foreground of the painting, shielded her eyes like she was looking a great distance, and gazed out at them. "Kathy Bly? Oh, goody." Eloise clapped her hands and seamlessly stepped into the office, leaving the painting empty.

"I feel... I feel..." Kathy's mind swam.

"Hello, Mrs. Palmer." Samantha could hear her tall friend's heavy breathing. She put a hand on Kathy's back. "Don't be scared. It's okay."

Kathy wasn't frightened in the least. She was hungry.

"Kathy, this is Mrs. Eloise Palmer. Mrs. Palmer, this is Kathy." Noah stepped between them.

"Charmed." Eloise's smile faded as she moved closer to the teenagers. She pulled her hand back from an offered shake.

"Kathy?" Noah looked over at his friend. She was breathing so heavily he could see her shoulders rising and falling. Her tongue hung out of her mouth. "What the...? Your tongue... it's... long." He took an involuntary step back.

"You're scaring me, Kathy." Samantha stepped away, too, angling toward Noah.

"The woman before you is a lie. Her spurious world will swiftly die." Kathy took a step toward Eloise and paused before shifting her weight as if testing the floor. She could smell a wild scent wafting off the Painted Lady. Kathy's nostrils flared. Eloise was the queen bitch of a rival pack, intent on marking Kathy's territory and making it her own. A low growl vibrated from the back of Kathy's throat.

"Hello... Kathy... I've been wanting to meet you." It was Eloise's turn to hold her hands up like an animal tamer. "If we could have a conversation, I'm sure we could -"

Noah watched in horror as Kathy launched herself at Eloise. They crashed together, and the force of the attack carried them across the room. Before he could get another word out, Kathy pinned Eloise's back to the painting.

"Stop this... at once... young lady." Eloise turned her face to the side, her lips pressed together when Kathy's long tongue probed her icy cheek.

"Kathy... don't!" Samantha reached for Noah and they hugged each other for want of a better plan. Slowly, the struggling women pushed into the wall. It took Samantha a moment to realize they were sliding into the painting. "The painting!" But it was too late. Both Kathy and Eloise tumbled into the painting. Now just pigment and brushstrokes, they tumbled and struggled in front of the rosebush. Eloise managed to free herself long enough to reach for her chair, but only managed to push it on its side. Kathy got hold of one of the woman's ankles and dragged her. The last Noah and Samantha saw of them, Eloise was clawing the ground for purchase. And then they vanished out of frame.

"Kathy?" Noah tried to keep the panic out of his voice. "Kathy!?!" He approached the painting. Eloise's chair was still on its side and a patch of flowers was uprooted. He could see Eloise's clutching finger marks in the dirt. The world squeezed in on Noah, and his lungs took shallower and shallower breaths.

"Holy... shit!" Samantha stared at the painting. "Noah?" She turned to her friend. He was wheezing in her arms. "It's one of your attacks. Shit... shit... what do I do?" They were too late to save Clover Falls. And it seemed that Samantha was even too late to save her friends. She was torn between racing to find Jessica and staying with her friend. She decided she couldn't leave him all alone with the painting, so she pulled him close like his mother had done and stroked his back. "Shh... it's going to be okay. I'm here. I'm here. It's going to be okay." But she knew they had wandered far, far away from okay.

~~

Ella lay on the dining room floor, her legs spread wide. She looked up at Eddie and his mother eating dinner like this was all normal. He was naked, Mrs. Owens still wore her dress. Ella opened her mouth to say something, but didn't know what would come out. She needed someone to bring some sanity back into that house. It clearly wasn't going to be Lindsey Owens, who nibbled on some broccoli and ignored Ella. "Where's your dad?"

"She speaks." Eddie laughed and looked down at her. "He's in the living room. He always zones out when I get... frisky. Another hour or two and he'll be asking about dinner. You should probably close your legs before then."

"He just sits there... while you...?" Ella closed her legs and sat up.

Eddie shrugged. "That's what he does. I think deep down he knows Mom needs what I've got, so he just gets himself out of the way."

"Now... Eddie." Lindsey blushed but didn't argue.

"Wait... your dad was in the house the whole time I've been here. He listened to... what we did. Both your parents know?" Ella looked for some clothes to cover herself up, but her things weren't in the dining room. She covered her boobs with her arm and her pussy with her hand.

"He's in the living room... like I said." Eddie picked up a piece of broccoli and tossed it onto the floor. "Are you hungry? You were working really hard for..." He checked the clock. "... a couple hours."

"I have to go." Ella stood on shaky legs.

"Sure, you could go. Or we could go for one more round." Eddie smiled pleasantly at her. "After today, no more dick for you. So, if you want to get the Big D out of your system, this is your chance."

Ella looked at Lindsey.

"I live here, sweetie." She raised an eyebrow. "I get to have it all the time."

"Um..." Ella licked her lips. "I don't know."

"I think it's time for that blowjob lesson. You're going to love having it in your mouth." Eddie picked up his phone and sent out a text. "I just asked Mrs. Wright to come back over. She can tutor you and whatnot. Let me tell you, that woman can do things with her tongue that you wouldn't believe." Eddie rubbed his chin. "Well, actually, you would believe it. She's amazing with those toes, right?"

"What do you want me to do?" Ella's voice dropped. "If this is really the last time..."

"Climb under the table like a good bitch and get to know my dick." Eddie spread his legs for emphasis. "I'm going to continue having a pleasant dinner with my mother. When Mrs. Wright comes over, she'll help you with the finer points." He looked over at Ella, who stood staring at him, her breasts still covered with her arm. "Well? Get to it."

Ella dropped to her knees and crawled under the table. If Eddie hadn't had that intoxicating dick, there would have been an Ella-shaped hole in the door. But he did. And she couldn't pass up on one more round with it. When she got close, she could smell the sex on him. Their combined cum was pungent and overpowering. He was soft now but still much longer than she would have thought possible. His penis hung off the front his seat, its many veins forming little ridges. She reached out and touched it. Electricity moved through her fingers. In no time at all, she was nursing it back to life with her mouth.

"You under-salted the broccoli, Mom." Eddie was still munching away.

"I'm sorry, Eddie. Would you like me to get the salt?" Lindsey pushed her chair back and headed into the kitchen without being asked. When she returned, her son had his head leaned back and his eyes closed. Lindsey didn't think Ella would need much training from Debra based on her son's reaction. But no one had asked Lindsey what she thought. She sprinkled salt on his food, sat in her seat, and continued her dinner.