The Palmer Legacy Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rhyme swam into Kathy's mind. "Wicked is the home with the grizzly clock. You might want -" She didn't have time to brace herself. Eloise shoved her butt hard and Kathy lost her balance and toppled into the window. But she wasn't met with glass. Instead, Kathy slipped inside and tumbled. With a heavy thud she landed in her own living room.

Joe and Adeline stopped shouting and turned to look at the commotion. Their daughter, naked but for a small torn section of her leggings, lay in a heap on the floor. Kathy collected herself and slowly rose to her feet.

On the other side of the window, Eloise slapped her hands together like she was removing dust. She settled in to watch what would happen next in the Bly household. "I still have no idea what I'm doing."

"This isn't like old times." Thomas, fully dressed, came around the turn of the stairway. "You always had a plan."

"Where were you?" Eloise gave him a crooked smile. "Miss Bly nearly devoured me whole."

"You seem intact, Mother." Thomas smiled back and peered through the window. He nodded approvingly and pulled away from the glass. He eyed his mother's nakedness and quickly dropped his trousers. "I was with Mrs. Reader. And then I had a devil of a hard time finding you."

"Don't speak of him." Eloise put her hands on the wall next to the window and struck her butt out behind her. She sighed when he entered her. "Let's... uuuggghhhhhhh... watch what happens... with Kathy."

"I could just stare at this... all night." Thomas slapped his mother's ass. "More than a century... and I never... uh... uh.... uh... grow tired of you." His hips got into a familiar rhythm.

"Me too, Thomas." Eloise watched the window closely. "Now pay... ah... attention. We might learn... something... by watching... the Blys."

~~

Jessica led Noah and Samantha on a search for Thomas from the basement to the attic. But they couldn't find him. When they returned to her office, the painting was still empty. Andrew picked that moment to arrive home from work, and they couldn't very well explain any of their worries to him. So, Jessica took him to the kitchen to make dinner, pretending she had lost track of time while working. Noah and Samantha went up to his room.

"Do you think Kathy's okay?" Samantha sat on the floor cross-legged facing Noah.

"I'm more worried about Eloise." Noah's face was still pale. From Kathy to his panic attack, he'd been through the wringer. "Kathy was wrecking her."

"She's a painting... so..." Samantha tried to smile but couldn't do it. She kept picturing Noah kissing his mother. Nerves vibrated throughout her body, and the feeling centered on her pussy. "You have some lipstick... um... smudged." She reached a trembling finger to his mouth and wiped.

"Sorry. It must have freaked you out seeing that, Sam." He let her clean him up. The caring focus on her face as she furrowed her eyebrows buoyed his spirits. "I meant to stop Mom, but..."

"It's okay, Noah. It actually seemed... um..." Samantha stared at his full lips. She couldn't believe that they had been pressed against his mother's pretty mouth not long ago.

"Sam? You're staring."

"Oh, sorry." Samantha dropped her hand. He still had lipstick smeared on him. The world was coming apart around her, and she had utterly failed to help anyone. She needed something to anchor her. She needed...

"Sam?" Noah watched his friend lean toward him with the most intense kiss-me face he'd ever seen. The primacy of the moment was exactly what he needed. He let all his worries fall away. He closed his eyes. Her kiss was timid at first. Even the first time his mom had kissed him, she had a confidence that Samantha lacked. The shock that he was kissing one of his best friends, and that he was comparing her to his mother almost fractured the moment. But then Samantha slid her tongue past his lips and played with him gently. He circled his arms around her and let his tongue dance with hers. He moved his hips to make sure his boner wouldn't press into her.

Samantha leaned back. "I like kissing you, Noah." Her smile was warm and genuine. She planted her lips back on his before he could answer. He was getting better by the moment, or maybe they were getting more comfortable. She pulled off his shirt, breaking the kiss again. "Noah... are you... okay with this?" She smiled when he nodded back at her. She found his lean frame adorable. Normally she liked guys with some muscle. It was obvious to her that she was crushing hard. She kissed him again and pushed him onto his back.

"Mmmmppppppphhhhhh." Noah was in a daze. He could feel her boobs pressing into his chest through her top. He ran his hands down her sides, thrilled by the flare out to her hips and butt. He knew it was insane, but it didn't matter. The rest of Clover Falls could burn. He wanted only to be in Samantha's arms. He didn't dwell on it. Sanity was on the back burner. What he had with his friend was immediate and real and that's all that mattered.

12