The Palmer Legacy Pt. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can help you throw that stuff away." Samantha smiled.

"Thank you, dear. But I just need a moment with my son. Remember what we talked about in the bathroom." Jessica locked eyes with Samantha and saw her eyes widen with understanding. "You can wait for him in his room."

"Um... okay." Samantha gave Noah a pat on the shoulder. "I'll be in your room." She had no intention of waiting for him. She had to see what Jessica had planned. But, for the moment, she left mother and son alone.

"You were gone a long time today. Having fun with your friends?" She would have to tell him about what happened at Lauren's house, but that could wait. They had more pressing matters to attend to. She opened the door to the garage and went in carrying the box.

"I have so much to tell you, Mom. Today was crazy." Noah followed her into the dark garage. Their voices echoed oddly in the musty space. "We aren't the only -"

"We can talk about your day a little later." Without ceremony, Jessica opened the garbage bin lid and dropped in Hailey's addiction to weed. She closed the lid and slapped her hands together like that settled that. Which it did. "But first we need to spend a moment together." She walked toward him and pushed his back up against the side of the minivan. She squatted in front of him and ran her hand over his pants. Her vagina gushed when she found that he was already hard. "You were so giving with me last night. It really touched me that you spent so much time... down there... giving me pleasure. It's time I returned the favor."

"Mom... I... um..." Noah watched his mother lovingly pull down his pants and underwear. Her lips were parted, and her eyes were wide with delight. There was no reason to stop her, not with the world going insane all around them. Not when he wanted to feel the heat of her mouth on his dick. "What... what did you and Sam talk about in the bathroom?"

"I'll tell you about that later." She kissed the head and rubbed it slowly on her freckled cheek. "You're so big. And this is all you. No magic like Thomas. This is what your father and I made." She slapped it lightly against her other cheek, feeling the weight and warmth of it. "This beautiful thing came from me. Oh, it's leaking on my cheek." She rubbed it some more and giggled.

"What happened... with Thomas, Mom?" Noah could feel his lizard brain taking over. He tried to stay in control of his thoughts, but the primal was never more present. All his worries faded. All the events of the day, so present a moment ago, floated away like clouds on a windy day. His mom's half-lidded eyes, the way she rubbed his dick on her sweet face, and her fawning words kindled an inferno in Noah's heart.

"I can't talk now, honey." She kissed the head again, and licked up the drop of precum. He was delightfully salty. "My mouth is..." She took him into her mouth, bobbed her head a few times, and then spit him out. "... busy." She glanced up at his dumbstruck face and laughed. "Do you like it? It's hard to tell."

"Yeah... Mom... I like it." His arms dangled awkwardly next to his sides. His back rested on the cool steel and glass of the minivan.

"Oh... goody. Let me show you what Mommy can do." Jessica put a hand on his heavy balls and the other on his shaft. She pumped him for a minute and then lowered her lips to her son's marvelous instrument. Thomas had taught her well, and in no time, she was stroking him with her throat, twisting her face to the left on the downstroke and to the right on the upstroke. She relished his little, suppressed grunts. He was only eighteen and didn't know that a woman craves to hear a man express his pleasure. That would be one of the many things she would teach him later.

"Mom... that's amazing... how did you...?" He pressed his hands on the minivan behind him. She was taking almost two-thirds of the shaft into her throat. Noah knew he was big. He didn't think she would be able to take that much of it. What was happening would have seemed impossible on so many levels to the man he was just a few days ago. "I've never felt... uuuugghhhhh... anything... like it."

Samantha crept into the dimly lit garage. What little light there was, entered from under the garage doors. From the wet gurgling sounds and Noah's moaned words of appreciation, it was easy to figure out what was going on. Her boyfriend was getting blown by his mother, and it seemed Jessica was pretty good at it. Samantha moved closer. She could see the faint outline of Noah's back and head pressed to the minivan's window. She put her head next to the dirty concrete floor and saw their feet. Noah's familiar sneakers faced Jessica's bare, flexing feet. It was an incredibly erotic sight. The position of their feet and their noises told a story that begged Samantha to fill in the details. But she didn't dare move closer. Instead, she put her hand inside her panties and worked to relieve some of the building pressure.

"Mom... uh... Mom... you should probably... stop." Noah didn't want to gross her out. She might not mind his cum on her arm, but he couldn't imagine that his mother would be okay with sperm in her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm." Jessica worked faster. She wondered how different Noah's semen was from Thomas's. She remembered that Noah made copious amounts of it, so she backed off the depth of her strokes. She didn't want him shooting it all directly down her throat. She'd made that mistake with Thomas once. Jessica put both hands on the shaft and pumped hard. She saw her wedding ring faintly glittering in the low light. She closed her eyes. It wasn't time to think of her boring husband. "Mmmmmmmmmmm," she encouraged her son. She was ready for his stuff, and he was ready to give it to her.

"Mom... I'm going to... cum... you should... take it out." Noah stared down at her. Her pretty face was distorted by the size of his dick and her enthusiasm. When she hummed even louder than before, he realized she wanted to finish him in her mouth. "Mom... Mom... ooohhh... Mom... I'm... I'm... cumming... aaahhhhhhhhhh." Noah's hips jerked but his eyes stayed fixed on his mother. He watched and listened to her gulp his load with zealous commitment.

Jessica drank and drank. Noah's stuff was warm, salty, and delicious. Her eyes fluttered as she finished him. He was perfect. Her perfect man. It didn't matter that pleasing him with her mouth helped Eloise. That was just icing. As she swirled the head one last time with her tongue, she promised herself that she would never lose the intimacy she felt with Noah at that moment. All the other paintings might be nefarious, but hers was a gift from God.

12