The Palmer Legacy Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God?" Noah had no idea what she was talking about.

"El-Kanna."

"What?" Noah was too comfortable to lift his head to look at her, but he was curious. "What's El-Kanna?"

"This is my fault." She sighed. "I should have sent you to Sunday school more often. El-Kanna is a name for God in the Old Testament. It means Jealous God. 'A holy Jealousy that God has for his people filled because He is a consuming fire' or something. I don't remember much about it. My Sunday school days were a long time ago."

"I didn't know that's what his name meant." Noah needed the list to explain it to her. He slowly pulled out of his mother and stood. He forgot about his notes when he got a look at her gaping pussy. Her pink lips were enflamed, and her little copper curls were matted with sweat and cum. "Mom... I came inside you." It was obvious, but he felt it needed to be said. He stared at the sperm leaking out of her. "We shouldn't have... I mean... I shouldn't have."

"Shh. It's okay." Jessica climbed out of bed and stood on shaky legs. "I mean, it's not okay. We shouldn't do it again. And I'll have to sit on the toilet for a while and drain as much as I... uuuummmppppppphhhhhhh." Noah's lips were suddenly on hers, his hard penis wedging itself between her thighs. She kissed him back for a minute, darting her tongue into his mouth. Then, she pushed him away. "That's very sweet, honey. But I have to get this stuff out of me. And your father isn't going to be on his computer forever. It's a wonder... that..." She lost her train of thought when she looked down at his mighty penis still covered in their combined froth.

"You're right... of course. I just saw you standing there with your lingerie around your waist, and your amazing boobs. And your hips. And you looked so... so... mmmmmppppphhhhhhh." Noah was shocked by the ferocity of his mother's kiss. She grabbed his butt and pulled him to her, lodging his dick between her thighs again. She writhed against him until he was humping her thighs while they made out.

Jessica broke the kiss, turned around, and put her hands on the wall next to one of his posters. "We'll do this quickly... okay? One more time won't matter. Not if we're quick, and I take care of it... right afterward." She felt his hands on her hips and then the expanse of his knobby head pressed against the wrong hole. She raised herself onto her toes to help him and sighed when he found his way into the right hole. She was so stretched out that it wasn't too difficult for him to find. "Ooooooohhhhhhhhhh... I will never... get... enough... of this." In no time, her son was plowing her mercilessly from behind. "When did you... become... so forceful? You were always... so sweet... with me."

Noah's hips slowed. "Sorry... Mom... I just never... needed anything... so badly... before." Even though he was abashed, he couldn't stop humping her, or tear his eyes away from her wide, rippling butt.

"No... no... I didn't mean... uugggghhhhhhh..." Jessica shivered with delight. "I like what you were doing... I like it... keep doing it... I love it... I looooovvvve it." Her knees were so weak, she prayed she could stay upright. "Pull my... hair... I'm yours... honey... and you're... mine. Yes... yes... like that... make me yours... uggghhhhhhh." With her son's fingers tightly wound in her hair, and her breasts swinging wildly under her, Jessica visited pure rapture yet again.

It was clear to Noah from his mother's strangled sounds and the way her body spasmed that she was cumming again. She had given herself completely to him. His cock was in control of her pussy, his hand gripped her hip, and his other hand directed the position of her head. He didn't know how he would explain any of this to Samantha. It didn't matter. That was a puzzle for another time, but all other times felt impossibly far away. The present moment was the universe. He was joining his mother completely, and he was going to leave part of himself inside her... again. "Gonna... cum... Mom... it's uuuuuggghhhhhhh... too good... gonna cummmmmm... again... inside you... aaaaaaahhhhhhhh."

"Please... please... eeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiii." Jessica sang her joyous harmony with her son as he filled her for the second time that day. It was paradise on Earth.

When they finally pulled apart, it took every ounce of willpower Jessica had to leave. She wanted desperately to pull him to his broken bed and cuddle Noah all evening. But that wasn't to be. Andrew would finish his tournament. And Hailey would return home. So, she slowly made her way back to her bedroom, trying hard not to drip on the carpet. She made good on her promise to drain as much as she could. That took a long time. She stared at the bathroom wall and thought about what her life had become, what she wanted, and what was possible.

Eventually, she made her way to the shower and slipped into the warm water. She wondered what Noah was thinking about. She wondered what he wanted, and what he thought possible. She wanted to ask him why Mr. El-Kanna and Mr. Luci had dueling lists. She would find time to ask all those questions. It wouldn't be easy with Paget coming home for Christmas, but she would somehow find time for her son.

12