The Palmer Legacy Pt. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Samantha shut off the phone and dropped it on the mattress next to her. She lazily turned her gaze on her furiously fapping boyfriend. "But... I can still fit it in my mouth." She pulled down his bottoms and smiled when his cock came into view. With its crimson head and enormous blue veins, it looked so much angrier than it used to. "You didn't think... I'd leave you high and dry, did you?" Samantha pushed his hand away and took hold of it. His dick looked even more ridiculous with her small, delicate fingers trying to encircle it. She opened wide and sucked him into her mouth, pumping him fiercely with her hands. She was going to try and swallow this time. She had been looking forward to trying since she'd discovered she loved the taste.

"Ohhhhh... Sam... you look amazing... with it in your mouth. I -" Noah was interrupted when a red-headed woman in a bustled dress walked through the wall and into the room.

"Speaking of high and dry, I must interrupt." Eloise glided across the room and sat herself on the crooked mattress next to Noah.

"Gggggaaaaaaa?" Samantha spit the cock out of her mouth and sat up, her eyes wide with shock. "What... the heck... Mrs. Palmer?" She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She still wore nothing on her bottom half, so she folded Noah's blanket over her legs.

"I do apologize. I know my timing couldn't be worse." Eloise gave the teenagers a polite smile. "You were doing very well, Samantha. If you straighten your neck a little, you might find it easier to get more of him in. Like this." She leaned over, grasped Noah's huge penis, and took it into her mouth. Slowly, she lowered herself down its great length. When her nose hit his pubic hair, she held out her hands in a ta-da gesture and looked up at Samantha.

Noah gasped as her icy throat squeezed around his cock. "Um..." He looked down at the once pretty, freckled face that was now twisted by his size.

"Not impressed." Samantha folded her arms over her chest. "You're not real." She glanced at Noah who was wincing. "How does it feel?"

"Cold." Noah couldn't make eye contact with his girlfriend.

Slowly, Eloise slid the cock out of her throat. She smacked her lips when they were free. "Not impressed?" She gave Samantha a mock frown. "I could do that trick with Thomas when I was still very much alive. Or the other me could at any rate." She shrugged. "Now, speaking of such things, we come to the purpose of my visit. I really do need to speak to Mr. Luci."

"We tried, honest." Noah bit his lip and glanced at his dick. "Can we talk about this later?" He desperately wanted Eloise to depart so Samantha could finish him off with her mouth.

"Oh, you poor dear." Eloise frowned like he was a lost puppy. "Your bludgeon is still so terribly stiff. I'll help you while we talk." She casually placed her hand on his cock and stroked the length of it. She deftly played with his foreskin and twirled her hand with each pump. "Better? Good." She smiled pleasantly at Samantha who was staring daggers at her. "We'll have to make another attempt. I'll be happy to speak with Mr. El-Kanna if he's the only one at the shop. But it must be done."

"It's... Christmas Eve. The store will be closed." Noah watched her hand work, his gaze captivated by the ring she wore with its sparkling binary diamonds.

"Drat. I think you're right." Eloise nodded. "They are both quite busy on Christmas." She went silent as she thought, the only sound in the room was the squelching under her stroking hand.

"We'll try later." Samantha's fuse was burning dangerously low. "Get your hand off him." She pushed Eloise's icy hand away from her boyfriend's dick and replaced it with her own. "You can go now, Mrs. Palmer." Determined to outdo the stunning, nineteenth-century lady, Samantha put her other hand on Noah's dick and pumped him two-fisted.

"If I am to wait, I'm afraid we don't have time for another failed attempt at convincing them to come here. I must go to The Belle Dame." Eloise rubbed her chin, regarding the handjob. "Excellent work on his bludgeon, by the way. I love your technique."

"You can... ugh... go there?" Noah turned his gaze and met Samantha's warm blue eyes. She looked worried.

"Sadly, I'm shackled to the painting. Try as I might I cannot leave your house." Eloise curled her lip in frustration.

"So, how are you going to go to The Belle Dame?" Samantha didn't bother looking at the intruder; she lost herself in Noah's eyes.

"You are going to bring the painting there, of course." Eloise nodded her head with certainty. "Make the arrangements. We'll try as soon as The Belle Dame opens again. Perhaps the twenty-sixth?" She patted Noah on the back. "Well-settled. Samantha, you may now finish him as originally intended. Pardon the interruption."

"But..." Samantha watched the woman vanish. She shook her head. "What were you saying about our crazy lives?"

"That... ugh... they're crazy. Uuuuuggghhhhhhhhh... that's good." Noah flopped back onto the mattress when Samantha took the head of his dick in her mouth again. "I'm gonna... uuuuuggghhhhhhhhh." His body shook, his balls contracted, and he erupted in Samantha's mouth.

"Ggggggguuuuuuuuuuuggggggggg." Samantha tried her best to swallow, but there was too much. She managed to gulp down the first blast, but was drowned by the deluge that followed. She pulled off his dick and let him srpay into the air like last time. He covered her face, hair, and arms. She got a look at his expression. He had the most goofy and adorable O face. Then cum landed in her eye, and she was temporarily blinded. Even without her vision, she finished him off. When he was done, she wiped his sperm out of her eye and put it in her mouth without thinking. "You taste so good, Noah!"

"So... do you... Sam." Noah bathed in the sight of dazzling, his cum-spattered girlfriend and the mess they'd made of his room again. "Cleanup... on aisle six."

They laughed together and snuck to the bathroom to wash themselves. They needed to be fresh and presentable when Paget and Clive arrived.

12