The Pampered Princess Chronicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe you do; your Granddad might have had you pegged correctly, he made that stipulation for a reason, maybe he knew you were... flighty."

"Flighty indeed! Well seeing as my gramps was travelling the world and sowing his seeds form the age of 17, he should be the last one making this type of arrangement, I suspect my parents and the lawyers put him up to it. He might have even set it up as a test, to see if I can work away around it. And I have, that's where you come in."

Steve dreaded to think what was coming next.

"So, we get married and I access the trust fund. We are so close, no one will be surprised. I pay you £200,000 every year we are married. We stay together for 3 years to make it look legit, then go our separate ways."

"It's a stupid idea; we are bound to get caught out."

Beth was undeterred and overwhelmingly enthusiastic and confident, "I can give you more if that helps."

"No it's not that, how would we convince people."

"That's the thing, we've been friends for ever and flat mates, we know more about each other than most couples do. Everyone knows we're close, it's a natural relationship, no one will suspect a thing. As long as I don't go off the rails, no one will care. You don't have to agree with my reasoning. But just think, you could open up the studio that you dreamed about and set yourself up as an artist. And you probably wouldn't be looking to settle down so quickly anyway."

That made Steve think, materialistic or not, being an artist was his dream; but it was a real struggle to start up without money. He knew lots of fantastic artists who had careers as bar staff and barista's. He was skint, even renting a tiny flat was beyond his means."

"Just think of the lifestyle we could have, we're great friends and spend loads of time together, it will be so exciting."

"So we'd be just friends, sleep in separate beds and live secret lives?"

"God no, we need to make this real, we sleep together, and you get full wifely access if you want it," Elizabeth blushed.

Steve raised his eyebrows, "So a real marriage?"

"I know you wouldn't even date me, so I guess monogamy is out of the question. If you were discreet, I wouldn't want to stop you meeting someone. I guess the same applies to me as this is a marriage of convenience, but we could still be friends with benefits if you'd like that."

"Wow, money, sex, career and dream fulfilment all in one swoop and no ties; now you're offering me the chance to have my cake and to eat it."

"Ha that's funny, now you are the Princess, not me."

"I could marry you and take loads of your money in a divorce."

Elizabeth's face beamed, "Exactly, that's why it can only be you?

Steve looked confused.

"Because you wouldn't do that to me. You are the only person in the whole world I trust completely."

***

The marriages:

Stephanie and Rob's marriage worked well for the first couple of years. They were happy and their sex life was off the map. Stephanie was very experienced, experimental and decidedly edgy. If Stephanie was straying, Rob was unaware of it.

He wasn't sure when it had changed, he felt like there was a slow drip feed of more trips and nights out without him. Then she started teasing him, she'd insist Rob provide oral sex, enjoy her own multiple orgasms and then leave Rob hanging, laughing as she walked away.

At other times she would sit on his face post sex and demand to be eaten and had taken to masturbating with vibrators and dildos in front of him. Rob found some of it erotic but felt it was straying toward controlling behaviour. Full intercourse also became an increasingly rare event. Their last session was bizarre but not untypical; they were close to the end of a very satisfying fuck, with Stephanie riding him cowgirl, she smiled and said,

"Do you want to cum in my pussy honey?"

"Yesss," Rob moaned.

"Ask nice."

"Please, can I cum in your pussy?"

"Hmmm I'm not sure; my lover might not like it."

Rob was on the edge, barely hearing the words before realising, "What did you say?"

Then she dismounted him and grabbed his cock, milking him he spurted over his chest and face, before the rest dribbled onto his stomach. Stephanie laughed as the 2nd and 3rd shots hit his face.

"What the fuck was that?"

"Just mixing it up Hun. Keeping you on your toes, anyway you got off didn't you."

"What about the comments about your lover."

"What about it, I was just adding an edge, a nice bit of fantasy."

With that dismissive reply, Stephanie sauntered off.

Rob threw himself into work and started avoiding Stephanie, wondering if that's what her aim was. He loved her but couldn't understand the changes. His home life was now in marked contrast to his career, which had accelerated to stellar levels with the support of Stephanie's father.

The truth was Stephanie returned to her pre marriage lifestyle, regular liaisons were the norm. She made very little secret of her proclivities.

She was exceptionally attractive and confident, it was so easy to attract men, getting rid of them was usually more difficult. Despite everything, she'd swear she still loved Rob; she didn't want a regular lover, she wanted variety and new experiences.

Rob felt humiliated when she began announcing that she was going on dates and deliberately dressing for them in front of him. Often, she was photographed in the society columns at high profile events, on the arm of one guy or another.

It all came to a head whilst they were on vacation an all-inclusive resort in the Caribbean. Rob was meeting her there, after flying in from a Paris business trip.

Not finding Stephanie he dropped his bags and went to the bar. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but the resort had an odd feel to it. A few messages had him reunited with Stephanie; she introduced him to their dedicated resort host Andrew, whose job it seemed was to provide anything they wanted. He was a very muscular and fit looking black guy with lots of jokes and banter.

Rob noticed Stephanie was very friendly with him, but then she was like that with most guys. He wondered if anything had happened between them since her arrival yesterday.

Andrew invited them to a guest event that night around the resort's lagoon and wandered off to invite other guests.

***

Stephanie dressed to the nines in a flowing elegant silver dress and strappy heels. They enjoyed a few drinks, with a lot of local staff ensuring glasses were constantly topped up. Andrew introduced them to some other guests. Stephanie and another lady made their excuses to powder their noses while Rob kept chatting to the rest of their small group. After about 15 minutes he was getting concerned, but then thought a trip to the ladies can involve many things: chatting and make up not the least of them. Five minutes later he set out to find her, only to be met by Andrew.

"She is fine, I've seen her chatting to a couple of other guests at the bar, ah look, here she is now."

Rob looked up to see Stephanie approaching, he kissed her cheek, as she assured him she was fine. She looked a little distracted but not dishevelled, Rob put it down to jet lag.

"Listen Stephanie, I think we need to sort some things out on this holiday. I can't carry on like we have been doing. This isn't a marriage anymore."

"It's hardly that bad!"

"For you it's not I'm sure, for me its purgatory. I'm not sure why you want to be married anymore. We barely see other, when we do, your ambition seems to be to treat me like shit."

Stephanie hesitated, "I, I didn't realise you felt like that. I do love you in my own way."

"I have no idea what that way is, you are confusing love and contempt. Things need to change dramatically, or we need to think about splitting up."

"I will change, once we get back to the UK, let's just get this holiday over with first."

They continued talking but Rob didn't feel like he was getting such sense out of his wife got increasingly frustrated.

Andrew approached them toward the end of the party, "I need to borrow your gorgeous wife for a little while to meet some guests. We're also planning a surprise for your stay, so you can't come along just yet."

Stephanie seemed to hesitate, "I promise we will sort this all out tomorrow Rob."

With that Andrew led Stephanie away. Rob wasn't happy; he casually finished his drink before discreetly following. As he was walking through the lagoon, he noticed some of the female guests making out with the staff. He reached the cabana where he had seen Andrew and Stephanie enter from a distance. Through a crack in the window shutter, he could see Stephanie... she was not alone!

Andrew was in the process of removing her dress as two other naked guys watched slowly stroking their large cocks. As the dress pooled at her feet, she was left standing there in heels and stockings. Rob was surprised to see both a lush vibe sticking out from Stephanie's now shaved pussy and a butt plug as Andrew bent her over for a view.

Andrew began speaking, "See guys, I told you these would warm her up, she's stretched out and ready for it in both holes tonight aren't you darling; and Daniel here can make her you tight.

You've been standing next to your husband for a couple of hours with these buzzing in you. I bet your desperate for some meat now aren't you baby; and you're going to take a lot more than what you did last night. Right, let's start getting some cock into you!"

Stephanie simply laughed.

Rob left... left the resort and left the island!

***

"Jesus, Robert wants a divorce and isn't even speaking to me!"

Stephanie was talking to her mother Gayle.

"Why what have you done?"

"Nothing, well nothing much! He knows I see guys we had an agreement. I might have got a bit carried away and took him for granted."

"What the fuck Stephanie, you know the rules, be discreet and keep your husband's balls empty."

Stephanie winced at the advice, "It's a bit worse than that, I've sort of been tormenting him as well, he's easy going but I might have pushed it too far."

"You had it made, why on earth would you do that?"

"I started getting off on it, the control and dominance; he didn't stop me, so I just kept pushing it, he seemed into it... well at times. I thought if he lost it, I would calm it all down, but he took more and more and then just opted out instead of fighting."

"You realise your father will kill you if Robert leaves, he's lining him up to take over the firm. Don't make him choose, he might come down in Robert's favour, I might as well, given you idiotic behaviour."

"I know, I know, I still love him, it stated as fun, but I couldn't stop pushing the boundaries, always looking for the next thrill. He is still everything I want in a husband: patient, supportive, kind, handsome... fuck, what have I done!"

***

Surprisingly to Rob, it was Stephanie's mother Gayle who tracked him down first. She was like a mirror image of Stephanie, looking slightly older but not much, she had the same fiery red hair but with far more curves, nice curves at that. She looked about 35, but he knew she was 46. She was beautiful, her manner included a natural flirting element and he suspected she could charm most men quite easily.

"Gayle! what are you doing here?"

"Stephanie asked me to speak to you Robert, given my... experience in these matters; she thought I could help you both."

"There's nothing to help with, I've had enough!"

"You knew about this from the start Robert, Stephanie was honest about her needs and you agreed to accommodate them."

"Not quite true, she said she would try and there might be some rare transgression. She also said she would be discreet, yet she parades her lovers openly at public events.

"She is an attractive woman; men are going to flirt and that's not her fault."

"How she reacts is: she loves it, seems to get off on it, like some sick power trip. "

"Don't say that or do anything rash, you two are good together, I know my husband has high hopes for your career, maybe even taking over from him one day."

"That's quite an incentive; one would say almost a bribe."

"It's just life honey, we adapt and cope, I've had... liaisons and my marriage is still strong. No one knew and he is one of the most successful men in city banking. There are bigger considerations than sex; it doesn't have to mean the end. My advice is to have some fun yourself; it might help balance things and ease your anxiety."

"She's already rejected that idea; any infidelity on my part is unacceptable seemingly. So, she can fuck around but I can't, and I can't recall the last time we actually had sex."

"That's seems very unfair, why did she say that?"

"Something about I might get attached and fall in love, she doesn't see that as a risk for her."

"Well, that's good point don't you think, you are a romantic at heart. This is all a negotiation, it's doesn't mean you can't do that, it just means we have to manage the risks, find someone who you won't run off into the sunset with."

"And who could that be?" Rob looked keenly at Gayle again.

"You're not thinking of me are you, Oh my god."

"Why not, you just said you take lovers, and you are a very attractive woman. No one would protect Stephanie's interests more than you; you are the least risky option. This is a negotiation after all."

Gayle smiled at the re-use of her own words.

"What's more, I can see a small rise on top of your thigh under the skirt, makes me think you're wearing stockings and suspenders, now why would you do that?"

"Clever boy, but I wear them a lot, they make me feel good, for your information the stockings are attached to a vintage Gossard corset rather than a belt. Perhaps your idea has merit Robert, if it helps to keep your marriage intact and you in the business; but I like my men a certain size and with a certain ability."

"Jesus is that what everyone thinks, that I am small and a useless lover. Actually, I have a decent 7 inches, and Stephanie used to scream for it. It's not my lack of 'ability' causing this, it's the fact your daughter is a slut.

"Did you say 7," Gayle felt a flutter in her lower abdomen.

"It will be soon!" Rob looked her straight in the eye and then down over her body.

With that Gayle walked over and sat on Rob's lap and kissed him on the cheek, she was a voluptuous woman, with curves in all the right places.

"Don't pretend you hadn't considered this, does Stephanie know what you are up?"

"Good God no, I just said I would talk to you, but I can see she has been misguided and mistreated you. I'm in no position to criticise about her taking lovers but the neglect is unforgivable. I will work with her to sort all of that out."

She undid 3 buttons on her blouse revealing an impressive cleavage. Rob's cock hardened immediately, Gayle looked delighted and squirmed her bum into his lap.

Gayle stood and took off her top, then Rob heard her skirt unzip; the sexiest sound ever until he heard her nylons rub together, that was even hotter.

Gayle had to wriggle and tug at the skirt to get it down over her wide hips. She stood in black heels, stockings and an open bottom full-length corset which was struggling to contain her impressive breasts.

Gayle gave a little curtsey, "And will I do as compensation for my daughter's neglect?"

"I'm going to love finding out!"

"Hmmm well we had better get you in the saddle Robert, if I am to stand any chance of saving my daughter's marriage."

Rob stood, in his eagerness he stripped in no more than a few seconds, his now fully hard cock swaying wildly as he kicked off his jeans.

Gayle beckoned Rob back to the settee and dropped to her knees taking his cock in hand and began slowly stroking seemingly transfixed.

"Mmm it's the first new one I've had in quite some time and neglecting a wonderful cock like is such a waste."

Gayle undid her shoulder straps and then expertly placed Rob's cock in her cleavage, squeezing her breasts around it. They were so big, Rob's cock disappeared. She moved up and down at a pace which just allowed Rob to control his load, but only just... it felt absolutely heavenly.

"Are you close honey?"

"Very!"

She looked at Rob in the eye and proceeded to kiss the end of his cock. Smiling she took the head in her mouth; then she sucked, sucked hard, Rob exploded immediately. Gayle never breaking eye contact kept sucking. Rob was shouting in ecstasy, it was the biggest orgasm he had ever had, he just kept cumming and cumming. Gayle gamely took every drop; eventually he finished and she let his cock fall from her mouth.

"No one can ever about know this. It is a temporary arrangement, but for now I am yours to do with as you please."

"Our secret then!"

Rob led her to the bedroom, his cock still erect and pushed her onto the bed.

"How do you want it?"

Gayle's eyes flashed open, then she spread her legs, "Long and deep!"

Rob struggled not to rush it; nudging into what was a surprising tight pussy, the ecstasy increasing the further he pushed. Gayle squirmed and groaned as he fully buried himself inside of her.

He withdrew almost fully and then drove back into her. Gayle responded with her nails scraping down his back.

He repeated the slow withdrawal and forward plunge several times.

Rob drove in, and then picked up a steady rhythm, encouraged by Gayle's cries of 'yes' and 'fuck me'. Her huge tits were banging up and down, glad for his earlier orgasm, it allowed him to fuck Gayle all the harder. He continued to pick up his pace and was now ploughing into her. Gayle was panting heavily, he heard a low groan from Gayle as she began to orgasm, it was all the encouragement he needed as he let his own orgasm overtake him. They both came heavily as Rob fucked her for all his worth.

Collapsing in a heap, Gayle gasped, "My daughter is an idiot."

"True but so are you, I filed for divorce today!"

"But we just agreed to..."

"She didn't tell you about the holiday, did she?"

"No, what about it?"

"I'll let her tell you the gory details, suffice to say she attained a whole new level of depravity and degradation, it's the reason I will never take her back, despite your best-efforts Gayle."

***

Victoria and Marcus's marriage began well; they were the epitomy of the perfect couple, attractive, affluent and professional with a wide social network.

However, Marcus proved to be a far more difficult to 'persuade' that Victoria expected. She wasn't getting her own way and certainly wasn't used to that.

Marcus infuriatingly and point blankly refused to take hand-outs from her parents. That just made him even all the more perfect in their eyes.

As result, they were having to make their own way, without her parents providing everything. That meant compromises, compromises on everything: where they lived, what she spent, working, holidays, all of it.

Victoria felt Marcus was pushing aside her needs. Marcus concluded Victoria was a spoilt brat, struggling to adapt to a new way of life.

She had changed and changed a lot since marriage. She was like a different person, miserable and depressed. Nothing he did was right, he still loved her, but she was almost impossible to live with, and it was totally exhausting. When he tried talking to her, she didn't see a problem with her attitude or behaviour.

She swore she loved Marcus, and everyone commented on how well matched they were. It was just a matter of time before they started the family they both wanted.

Then gradually she became brighter, more like her old self. Marcus was relieved, he wasn't sure what had happened, but life was back to being good and he didn't want to jinx it.

***

Victoria walked into the kitchen managing a stifled greeting to her husband.

"Can we talk?"