The Pampered Princess Chronicles

Story Info
Pampered Princess' ... there's a lot of them about.
11.5k words
4.42
28.7k
65
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers

This is a fantasy erotica story and not meant to be realistic or taken too seriously. The story comes from wondering if the much-used term 'my princess' is always healthy, especially when considered alongside the self-absorbent vacuous women you sometimes see on reality TV programmes. Full of angst and horrible people, there might be something else in there as well. I've put a cuck tag on it, it isn't really that type of story but that might help pre-empt some of the angry comment people.

***

The three women sat in an exclusive restaurant for their regular Monday luncheon. The topic for debate as usual was boyfriends and potential marriages. They were lifelong friends, born within 12 months of each other, they met in their first primary class. They were now 21 to 22 years old and met regularly for lunches and evening drinks.

Stephanie Conners was the most assertive of the group. A red head with the temperament to match, she was very direct and to the point. Generally knowing exactly what she wanted and almost always getting it. Regarded as an 'It' girl, she loved parties, events and generally being in the limelight. She kept up to date with trends and changed her style constantly.

Elizabeth Templeton was technically the eldest, despite being English she had an exotic Mediterranean look, with long curly black hair and deep smouldering eyes accentuated eye liner and smoky eye shadow. She was intelligent, determined and acutely aware of her impact on most of the male species.

The final member of the small group of friends was Victoria Adams a 5ft 7 vivacious blonde, her hair was cut into waves which perfectly framed her vibrant green eyes and extraordinarily beautiful face. Slightly fuller figured than her friends she carried it elegantly.

They drew the attention of everyone in the room, especially the men. They worked hard on their looks and dressed in designer outfits. It was apparent that they had money and used a good proportion of that money to maximise their attractiveness; personal trainers, spa's, beauty treatments, fillers... no expense was spared.

"How are the wedding preparations going Stephanie."

"Yes all good, the planners seem to have everything under control and the extended family are in overdrive making all the arrangements. We're thinking about 450 guests, so decided to use the country house. My only concern is not being ready for monogamy."

Elizabeth was perplexed, "Jesus Stephanie, shouldn't you have worked that out before now."

"I'm not sure I ever will, I'm thinking of continuing to see Jonathan after I'm married to Robert."

Victoria laughed, "Well I guess husbands are easier to handle than lovers, but you will need to be careful, you wouldn't want to put your fortune at risk."

"Yes but Robert is pretty malleable and I like him, he is perfect husband and parenting material, but I might still need a bit on the side, maybe a sperm donor.

Stephanie and Victoria laughed as Elizabeth frowned.

"It might be better if I am up front with Robert. I know he loves me but he's in for the connections and career as well. I could just say I will really try but can't promise complete fidelity."

"Jesus Steph, you can't be serious!"

Victoria joined in support of Elizabeth, "Yeah don't do that or he will off screwing every little tramp once you are married. You'll end up like my parents, trying to out fuck each other."

"I meant because it would be wrong," emphasised Elizabeth.

"Hmm maybe you are right, it might be better to just be discreet and then negotiate if he ever finds out. That might keep married life really exciting as well."

"What about you and Marcus Victoria? Is he still holding out, you have been going out... like forever."

"Yeah, still no proposal but I am working on it; he must think I'm the Virgin Mary."

"No chance", sniggered Stephanie. "So, fuck his brains out that usually does the trick, get him thinking with his little head."

"You might be right, I thought holding out would make a proposal more likely, but I'm so horny. Maybe I'll let him fuck me but say we can only do it if he is willing to commit to us permanently."

"He'll be on his knees one way or the other," cackled Stephanie.

And what about you Elizabeth, are you still pining for Steve?

Elizabeth smiled, "Yeah guess I am, I've dated lots of alpha guys but no one comes close, we just clicked."

"Until he dumped you for one little date, complete over reaction if you ask me."

"That actually made me like him more, sort of unshakeable principles, other guys seem to flex and sway depending on which direction the wind is blowing... Steve just stands firm."

"But aren't you just friends?" enquired Victoria.

"Yeah just friends, we still see each other regularly but despite all the pleading he has never agreed to go back out with me."

"The guy must be crazy, I mean look at you... you are gorgeous. What you need is a plan to trap him."

Elizabeth ignored Stephanie's comments and thought back to how she had met Steve.

***

5 Year's earlier:

How do you go from no prospective date for the end of 6th form prom to 7 offers within a few days?

Steve Mathews was still trying to figure it out; it wasn't as if he was an Adonis of star of the sports team. He was an average type of guy, looked ok but didn't attract a lot of female attention, he was also shy.

That shyness wasn't helped by studying in a private 6th form college. All of the other pupils had money, lots of money; he on the other hand didn't. He and 4 others had won hard earned scholarships to attend. It helped the college's image, whilst they raked in fees from the private pupils. That didn't help Steve integrate though; he found most of the pupils to be aloof and had very few friends. Those few knew he was quick witted, enjoyed banter and had a fantastic sense of humour.

Things changed when Elizabeth Templeton the absolute bombshell of the 6th form, asked him to the prom in front of the whole common room.

He had been building up the courage to ask out Penny Symonds, but was so shy he kept bottling it. Elizabeth's request took him by surprise; he looked around waiting for the inevitable joke and everyone laughing at him.

"So pick me up at 7... Yes?"

It was almost a demand from Elizabeth. Steve could see Penny in the corner of his eye.

"Ermmm, what... wait...? I mean why me, aren't you going with Jeremy."

Jeremy St Clair, was captain of the Rugby and Cricket teams and... well captain of fucking everything really mused Steve.

"No we split up, so I thought I'd go with you."

"Right well, I'm not sure."

It was if the whole room froze and held a collective breath! Steve could feel the pressure and his face flush, he felt like he needed to provide an explanation."

"I, I was going to ask Penny, I ermm..."

Elizabeth pulled on his arm and dragged him out of the common room.

"Are you serious, you don't want to go out with me! Why not? No one had ever turned me down before!"

"You're stunning but you know that already, let's be honest... you are out of my league."

"So, doesn't that make this your lucky day?"

Steve hesitated, "Can I be honest... you come across as a bit of a Princess, which means you always get what you want, and I would potentially be hurt in the long run."

"Wow! You have a really low opinion of me."

"Sorry I don't mean it to sound like that; we're just from different circles. And I'm not sure what has happened with you and Jeremy; I suspect I would just end up dumped at some point."

Elizabeth looked upset, "Jeremy cheated on me."

"So, I'm what... the rebound or revenge."

"I guess in a way, but I do like you. I'm sick of all the jocks; they are arrogant and mess their girls about. You seem different, kinder maybe, and I see you smiling and joking with your friends a lot... I like that."

"God, you'll be telling me I'm a nice guy next! That isn't a great reason to go on a date, no matter how desperate you are at this short notice.

Elizabeth laughed, "And you're bright, you've just made more sense than Jeremy has in the last 6 months. But trust me, I am not desperate, plenty guys who would dump their dates to go with me. Is that really how you see me, as some form of self-entitled Princess?"

Steve winced, "Sorry, I really didn't mean it like that. I know if I took you other guys would be trying to cut in, you're used to the attention; I guess it's natural when you're that beautiful but I'd get jealous."

"So, I am beautiful," Elizabeth smiled, that stunning smile.

Steve turned crimson before recovering, "Nah, this whole conversation is me avoiding saying that you are butt ugly."

Elizabeth burst out laughing, "See, you are full of surprises; so... guess I'm dumped for Penny then?"

"Shit back in there... that's the first she knows about it. She might be horrified by the idea and I've just blown two potential dates."

Elizabeth smiled, "Nonsense, I'll have a word with her, she's a lovely girl, you'll make a great couple."

"Why would you do that, I've essentially just been horrible to you."

"True, but you're the first person whose has been honest with me in ages; and you know us Princesses we like to control everything."

Steve looked again at Elizabeth, wondering if he had misjudged her after all.

The few friends he did have thought he was crazy, but Steve's public rejection of Elizabeth brought a whole host of date requests. Suddenly a lot of girls wanted to date the guy who rejected Elizabeth Templeton so publicly, wondering what his secret was.

Steve did go to the prom and took Penny, thanks in no small part to Elizabeth's match making. They had a great time, often talking to Elizabeth and her date Luke, yet another handsome athletic type.

After that, Steve and Elizabeth saw each other often and became firm friends. The Princess thing became an on running joke. Elizabeth never tried to deny it, if anything she played up to it.

They ended up at the same University and sharing digs with four other friends from college. Steve had switched from academia to his first love of art and enrolled on a fine art degree; Elizabeth was studying fashion and textiles. It was a continual saga that Elizabeth would keep asking Steve out, and he would reject all of her advances.

It was on another drunken night out when Elizabeth made the request again.

"I dunno Beth we're great friends now but you don't settle on a guy for long, I'd be the least in a long list of eligible suitors."

"Maybe I just haven't dated the right guy yet!"

Steve laughed heartily, "I'm not sure any one guy could meet all of your requirements. All of those perfect looking dates you have dumped."

Elizabeth suddenly got upset, "Yeah but after they get what they want, they treat me like shit. My life isn't as plain sailing as you seem to think, we all have issues however we look on the outside."

Steve was gutted, he thought they were just 'joking about'; Elizabeth's reaction came out of nowhere.

"I'm sorry Beth, I had no idea you were being serious, I thought we were joking again. Do you really want to go out with me?

They officially started dating and had a great time, despite his reservations and it being very early days, Steve started thinking it might work out after all. Elizabeth certainly attracted a lot of male attention, but she was very adept at deflecting it.

It was good until they went home for Easter vacation. Steve had borrowed his dad's car and went over to surprise Elizabeth, only to see her already being escorted to a Mercedes by her ex-boyfriend from school, Jeremy. He followed them to a local restaurant and saw a quick kiss before they went in. Steve was gutted; everything he feared had come true.

***

Steve knew Jeremy played rugby for the local union team... the captain no doubt! He went along to their practice and hung about to catch Jeremy at the end. Jeremy was surprised to see him, then shocked as Steve launched into some very direct questions.

"Are you going out with Elizabeth again?"

"And what business is that of yours?"

"Nothing, other than I've been dating her for the last couple of months."

Jeremy stopped dead in his tracks, "Shit, she said you were just friends, I wouldn't have gone back out with her otherwise. We've just been out once. I wouldn't steal someone else's girlfriend, there are plenty more fish in the sea and all of that."

The response wasn't what Steve had been expecting and he quickly formed the impression Jeremy was being truthful.

Just then Elizabeth came around the corner; she knew from the look on Steve's and Jeremy's faces she was in trouble.

Steve looked up, "Perfect timing... you're dumped."

Jeremy joined in, "Actually you're double dumped."

Elizabeth started crying, both guys walked by ignoring her. Steve and Jeremy gave each other an understanding nod and went their separate ways.

Steve was surprised at Jeremy's action; he'd seen him at the gym and was always impressed at his focus and how hard he worked out. It wasn't all plain sailing for his type, there was always someone else vying to be top dog. Steve assumed he was just another arrogant arsehole, but now thought he might actually be a decent guy.

***

It wasn't until they were back at University that Elizabeth managed to talk to Steve long enough for her to apologise.

"I'm really sorry Steve, I get hit on all the time and reject them all; then I bumped into Jeremy and he asked me out. I said yes before I thought about us and didn't think about it as a date.

"Was it just bad timing that you didn't dump me first?"

"No, I wasn't going to do that! I never really got over him and I wanted to know how he was doing. I thought I'd just catch up with Jeremy. We... we hadn't said we were exclusive, but we can be exclusive now if you still want me, I promise you I'll..."

Steve interrupted, "Come off it Beth, it was a date and I saw you kiss him and he certainly thought it was. You knew we were supposed to be 'exclusive' from when you asked me out. And why were you at the Rugby club if not to see him again. Still the Princess I guess, wanting your cake and eating it; just leave me alone."

"I was going to tell him we couldn't go out again."

"Bollocks, I wasn't born yesterday."

"Can we still talk, be friends?"

"No, you don't treat friends like shit either." Steve stormed off.

Elizabeth started crying, kicking herself for being an idiot.

Elizabeth and Steve gradually became friends again, but he resisted all of her repeated requests to go back out together. She tried to make him jealous by dating different guys, but that and everything else she tried was never even close to working.

***

The proposals:

Stephanie refused Robert's proposal of marriage. It was the third time he had asked, each with the same result.

"I am sorry Rob, I really do love you and I want to marry you, I just can't do it, at least not yet anyway."

"Why not, are you looking for better options?"

"God no, your perfect husband material, it's me... I just can't see..."

.

"Can't see what..."

"I can't in all honesty commit to fidelity, I really want to and will try my hardest. But we both know I like flirting and I like guys. It wouldn't be fair to marry you; I love you too much to lie about it."

Rob's mind was racing with the shock of Stephanie's words, he knew she was pretty wild but not that brazen. There really wasn't much more to be said, gutted that this was the end of their relationship.

Stephanie seemed to sense where his thoughts were going.

"The only way I can get married is if I'm honest with you and we could accommodate my needs. I love you more than anything and I'm certain we are destined to be together. I really would try but if I did stray I would hope you could forgive me.

"Seriously, you want a hall pass!"

"I am not saying I would, I just can't be certain that's all. The idea of restricting yourself to just one other person for eternity is a hard thing to commit to, it feels old fashioned."

Rob traipsed away without saying anything further.

Alone, he considered his life without Stephanie; being with her was intoxicating. She seemed to know everyone and was constantly at the centre of what was happening. His life without her in it would feel empty. She might not go through with it and at least she was being honest, she could have just accepted his proposal and fucked about on him. Would he even notice if she did stray.

It took two weeks; Stephanie stayed in daily contact but didn't push anything. Rob didn't propose again, then on a day they were strolling through the local park, he quietly said:

"I accept your terms."

"Really! Wow... I really do love you Rob, this is going to work out perfectly. I am the luckiest woman in the world to have someone who cares that much for me and is strong enough to cope with what I've said. You know Daddy will make you a partner in the firm as well. I promise 'if', and it's a 'big if', that I'd be discreet and never ever neglect your needs, you are my absolute priority."

She then took Rob back to her apartment and proceeded to try and fuck his brains out while proclaiming her love for him repeatedly. She added that if he kept her this satisfied there was no way she could manage anything else.

Stephanie was ecstatic, she was getting married! She neglected to mention her existing lover and was excited to have permission to look for more... life was perfect!

***

Victoria's proposal was the polar opposite to Stephanie's.

She was delighted when Marcus finally proposed; it came one week after they first had sex. It was everything she wanted and so romantic, with Marcus dropping down to one knee in front of a moonlit lake and presenting her with a sizeable rock of a ring.

The fact that her consent to having sex extracted his promise of commitment was irrelevant in Victoria's eyes.

She had set up an evening alone, dressed in what she thought was her sexiest designer halter neck dress. This precluded a bra; leaving a thong, hold up stockings and some killer 5-inch stilettos as the rest of her seduction outfit. The post meal make-out had Marcus driven to the edge of distraction. By the time they made it to the bedroom, Marcus would have agreed to just about anything, he was in real danger of imploding.

later Victoria laughed when she heard an old song on the radio: 'Paradise by the Dashboard Light' by someone called Meatloaf. It was an almost perfect commentary on how she had convinced Marcus to propose. He did indeed swear to 'love her to the end of time'. She didn't like the sentiment at the end of the song, but she was certain that she could avoid that fate; after all, she loved him and they were meant to be together.

Everyone saw them as the perfect couple, they were so well matched. Victoria even liked the way Marcus made her behave in a better manner. She was far less bitchy than when she was with her friends Stephanie and Elizabeth. Even so, she could usually still 'manipulate'... or rather 'persuade him' to come around to her way of thinking, all great ingredients for a perfect marriage.

***

"Will you marry me?"

Steve virtually spat his beer across the pub he was sitting in with Beth.

"Hear me out before you interrupt, I am due to inherit a significant Trust fund from my Grandfather's Estate, I can't access the capital until I am either 30 years old or I marry and stay married for at least 3 years. Until then I can only access some of the interest. The thing is, I'd like to access it now and do some exciting things before I settle down."

Steve shook his head, "Why not just wait, or better still marry someone you are in love with."

Because it's a draconian arrangement, 30 or married... that's insulting, like I need a husband to make sensible decisions for me."

satindesires
satindesires
1,335 Followers