The Pandemic Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzy's first orgasm was like nothing she had ever felt. It was glorious, explosive and frightening, but she loved the release of her frustrations. When the second cum hit her, it was an out of body eruption. Her mind was overwhelmed, and she felt her head explode and her heart stop beating. She felt like she was never going to survive and knew why an orgasm is called a little death,

Don watched her carefully as she struggled to catch a breath and when he was sure she had recovered; he gave her multiple swats directly on her clit. Suzy exploded into her most massive orgasm yet, and he kept swatting her clit, keeping her cumming. She acted as though a high voltage wire had touched her, with convulsions that almost threw her off his lap. She screamed like a banshee as she totally lost control of her entire body.

Suzy squirmed, writhed, and wiggled as the most unbelievable thing happened. A warrior had conquered the queen and only when she gave up control did the most incredible things happen. Her mind was dazed and all she could do was revel in the bliss he had given her. She knew she wanted to give herself to him, let him do whatever he wanted to her and celebrate the passionate results.

Pain combined with pleasure gave her the most incredible orgasms of her life, but she knew there was more than just physical. She had yearned for a lover who knew exactly what she wanted, without her even knowing herself. From the very first kiss Don had been her lover and now she had a man she could trust with her body, mind and heart.

She had been manhandled and made to lie in a man's lap, while he spanked her. Her inhibitions had been well and duly shattered by a strong man's hand on her tush. The pain was excruciating, but then it turned into crushing pleasure that ripped all thoughts from her except the bliss she recieved. Next, she had the most body numbing orgasm she had ever felt, followed by another even more intense. The rapture was so intense she couldn't think or breathe.

When she finally caught her breath, he spanked her clit and the massive orgasm exploded in her head like a shower of rockets and sparks. As the finale ripped her existence apart, she felt like her mind was in the middle of the supernova. She had no idea if it had been one extremely long orgasm or several strung together, but it didn't matter because she was changed forever. Her body convulsed in a bone-cracking seizure of unworldly euphoria. For several moments, her world disappeared, and she was being buffeted by waves of ecstasy. She didn't know how she could live through this, but then she thought she saw heaven and Don held out his hand.

She loved sex and she loved it with Don. Each time was exhilarating full of endorphin fueled emotions that seemed to last for an hour, but the orgasmic spanking he just gave her was beyond her wildest imagination. Her whole body was trembling with sensations she had never felt and they still rippled through her leaving her weak and helpless. More than anything else she wanted more, no she needed much more and never wanted it to stop. She tried to think about what just happened, but she couldn't think and her brain was all muddled.

He showed her pain and pleasure beyond her understanding. They blasted into space together with exploding stars all around them and he showed her heaven. Finally, he brought her safely home cuddled contentedly in his arms. In those moments, her life changed. He had taken control of her mind and body and showed her the ecstasy of giving your heart to someone else. This was where she wanted to be, loved by someone unequivocally and without limits.

The beauty of his firm tutelage had sent her places she had only dreamed of. The eye-opening and agonizing rapture was beyond her comprehension. She remembered reading about things like this in her romance novels, but never in her wildest imagination did it feel like this. As she came back to earth, her mind was blissfully numbed with her whole-body tingling and aching at the same time.

In the span of a few heartbeats Suzy knew what orgasms were supposed to feel like and it was like nothing she had ever felt before. She knew what it was like to have a real man hold you in his arms and take you to heaven on an ecstasy rocket. She knew what it was like to give up the control of your mind and body, letting that vulnerability lead to unbelievable and previously unknown ecstasy.

Suzy also discovered how dangerous this power could be. Your heart and soul are totally exposed, and you are defenseless. She had shown her most vulnerable self to him and intimately unveiled her deepest fears. She knew she could only give this power to a man she trusted completely. The wrong man could have crushed her spirit and torn her heart asunder. Don had graciously and masterfully treasured her gift, allowing her desire to fight through and thaw her frozen passion.

Don gently caressed her strawberry red ass feeling the heat coming from her skin. He wished he had some lotion, but for now, he softly tended to her. Don gently soothed her inflamed ass and body, with reverent caresses. He was letting her know she was loved tenderly and cherished royally.

He wasn't sure when it happened, but somewhere in the middle of the spanking, the spoiled little girl turned into a deeply passionate woman. He had assumed that it would take all night for him to have a glimpse of the sultry, wanton woman that he knew lived inside this gorgeous shell. She had opened herself to him almost immediately, trusting him to take care of her vulnerable heart. Still it was only the beginning.

As he caressed her sensuously muscled back, down to her inflamed ass he realized something very special was happening here. Her spoiled, petulant persona is just a thin veneer that was easily stripped away if you don't allow her to hide behind her walls. As his hands feasted upon her form, he recognized her hidden pain and fears. However, as she yielded to him, he could feel her empowerment grow and she seemed to appreciate his dominance, complementing her strength.

He turned her over, sat her up in his lap and it was then that Suzy saw the only man that ever spanked her, ever made her cum, and cum, and cum. She had cum three times and he owned them all, just like the unquenchable desire deep inside her belonged to him. The hunger and the ache inside her as well as the redness of her ass were all his doing. Her face flushed red with embarrassment, nirvana and humiliation before she hid her face in his shoulder.

Don was having none of that and turned her face to look at him. The depth of his gaze left her breathless and it was as though he could look directly into her soul. Despite the deep meaningful emotions passing through their eyes, right now she needed to feel his hands on her skin.

All at once she felt humbled, loved, jubilation, contentment and subjugation. There was one other thing she felt as his beefy arms held her tight: safe and protected. As his eyes melted hers, she realized she had never felt that before. With her father she felt physically protected, but that was different from feeling emotionally and spiritually safe. While Don spanked her, she never felt unsafe or powerless, but helpless, yes, and even free, but never in danger.

Tears began to roll down her cheeks as she realized just how special this moment was and how special their bond was. He was her lover, her teacher, her guide and mentor. She had much to learn about being a real woman, a friend and how to really live while devoting herself to others. As she looked at him reverently, she whispered, "Thank you ... Master! Can you teach me more?"

Don picked her up in his arms and stood from the chair and started walking towards their workout room. He looked deeply into Suzy's eyes, seeming to capture her soul before he said, "Oh, My love! There will be much more! From now on you are my submissive and you will do everything I tell you. Your life has changed, and you will experience things you never thought you could."


12