The Pandemic Slave Ch. 02

Story Info
Don & Suzy explore bondage, dominate and submissive passion.
3.2k words
4.63
11.9k
6

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

*****

Chapter 2

Suzy snuggled tightly into his chest as he carried her with his rugged and forceful stride leaving her excited and a little helpless. She was both thrilled and terrified with the way he carried her. He had a definite purpose or goal in mind, and she was his objective. She knew he loved her and whatever he had in mind would be something spectacular for the both of them and that left an enthusiastic anticipatory tremor inside her sexual core. She wiggled in his arms eagerly waiting for whatever was to come.

Unknown to Don, Suzy had experimented with BDSM before with a previous boyfriend and found that she loved it. She adored an aggressive lover and went wild when she was restrained with some bondage apparatus. Turning herself over and giving her body and heart to someone was a very scary proposition, but one she was ready to do ... with the right person. One very important lesson she learned is that you must love, respect and most of all completely trust your dominant and she didn't trust her boyfriend. While Don was not a practiced Dom she trusted and loved him without question.

Don's manhandling of her and spanking had been just what she craved. In previous spankings she had found that opening her legs and straddling her lovers knee put her in the prefect position to bring her clit into contact with her Dom's knee. Everything worked perfectly when Don spanked her, and he picked up on the position of her clit right off the bat. Yes, he may have been inexperienced, but he picked up what he needed to do quickly, and she knew he was perfect for her.

His aggressive stripping her naked and throwing her over his knee had been a dream come true. Yes, she was a spoiled beautiful woman that knew she could get away with anything, but she had always longed for the man that she could trust and would not let her get away with her bratty behavior. It seemed as if that moment had finally come and while there had been pain in the spanking, the recurring multiple orgasms had been nothing short of spectacular.

In her gut she knew he would never hurt her, but she had pushed him too far or maybe she had really pushed him where she really wanted him to go. Suzy always had fantasies about a strong-willed man just taking her anyway he wanted, but ever thought her husband would be that man. The spanking had left her bottom red and sore, but the rest of her had been thrilled to the core and she wanted more. She had no idea what was coming next, but she knew he was not finished with her, not by a long shot.

The minute they entered workout room she noticed many changes had been made. While there were several pieces of equipment that she never remembered purchasing, Don headed for a Pilates reformer that she had purchased many years ago, never used and it had been positioned between two decorative columns. The reformer was basically a 6-foot padded bench that slid on rails and he laid her on her back on the bench. She lay compliant on the bench, having no idea what her husband had in mind and not knowing excited her beyond anything they had ever done.

Only when he began to buckle manacles on her ankles did she notice the ropes on top and bottom of the reformer, anchored around the columns. She felt a slight wave anxiety washed through her, but more than that her nipples hardened, and her pussy gushed with wanton eagerness. As he stretched her legs into the manacles, she felt lustful sensations in the pit of her stomach and a carnal willingness to become the object of his dominate lust. When he finished buckling the manacles on her legs, he stretched her arms over her head and buckled her wrists into the manacles at the top of the reformer.

The whole process only took seconds, but being bound naked, helpless and vulnerable sent in excited quiver through her body. She knew she was giving herself to him and he could do anything he wanted to her. As he began to tighten ropes stretching her as if she were on a medieval rack, her excitement grew to the point where it was becoming difficult to breathe.

As Don began to ratchet the ropes tighter, he watched attentively as Suzy's already tiny belly shrank even smaller and her rib cage lifted higher defining her ribs against her stretched skin. The valley between her hipbones seemed even more exaggerated as it shrank with her bald womanly mound perking up in a seductive pout. The muscles on her dancer's legs were stretched and defined, looking even more erotically beautiful than they had ever appeared before. Suzy felt the stretch and oh it felt erotically delicious.

At first her breasts flattened and rolled forward on her chest, but as he began to stretch her body her breasts firmed and began to reach for the ceiling. Likewise, her nipples seemed to harden and engorge the more her body was stretched. Finally, Don looked at Suzy's face seeing the excitement in her unblinking eyes and needful passion as she wet her dry lips with her tongue. Her eyes were watching his every movement waiting for what was yet to come and when he ran his fingers over her stretched skin she gasped excitedly, "Ooohhh, God! I am yours, do whatever you want to me!"

When he first placed her on the reformer her hot red tush sizzled against the cold plastic cover, leaving her gasping with hot and cold unfamiliar sensations. She squirmed trying to find a comfortable position for her inflamed ass and then she saw his ravenous ogling eyes caressing her strained form. His greedy craving lit a fire in her loins and her whole body writhed as his longing inflamed the desire in her needy form. Her previous multiple orgasms had only left her hungry for more and she desperately needed him to take out his cravings on her helplessly bound body. She moaned with passion waiting for him to do anything to her and then ravish her.

Don sat back on his heels and watched as all the muscles in Suzy's body squirm in excited dance of anticipation. Her eyes had an excited glow of eager submission and her panting breaths left no doubt what she had just said was what she truly wanted. He watched as she arched her back in a sensual movement that was also a plea for him to play with her breasts and nipples. All the muscles in her arms, shoulders and around her ribs moved in an instinctual ballet of seduction with the nipples on her breasts beckoning him.

As his eyes scanned over taut body, he could see all the tiny muscles in her belly and hips all squirming under his gaze. His hot stare left a trail of erotic fire over her sensitive skin and she alternately arched her breasts and then her hips into his loving, hungry glare. Don couldn't believe just how incredibly provocative she was stretched and squirming with all her muscles undulating in an alluring primal showcase. He felt his hunger to overwhelm her scrumptiously squirming form grow. While he wanted to ravish her delicious form, he knew he needed to be her dominate and tease her unmercifully before taking her like to really wanted.

This was his time to give back all the teasing she had heaped on him. At this moment she was his to torment, tease and finally take anyway he wanted, but he wanted her to remember this night and crave his dominance from now on. His look sent nervous tremors up her spine, because she wanted him ... she wanted him badly. It was more than just want. It was a need and a hunger. She was used to getting everything she wanted, but it had been days since he fucked her, and she longed for his cock. But it was more than having him ravish her, she wanted him to conquer her, dominate her and make her do and feel things she had never felt.

He reached over and grabbed an assortment of sable hair brushes and a jar of some sensitivity oil he had found on the internet. First, he just used a small brush to stroke a circular pattern around her breasts until he reached her nipples. By the time he reached the tip of her breasts her back was arched begging for him torment her engorged nipples. The sable hair was soft and sensuous with a deliciously decadent touch that hardened her nipples as they begged for more.

As he pulled the brush away from her nipples, Suzy let out a low moan, "Nnnooo, Don't stop ... Please ... More."

Don ran the brush around and over her other breast, finally traveling down the tight skin on her belly until he teased her clit with the soft bristles. Don heard Suzy gasp and moan softly, watching as her legs trembled and her hips tried to tilt towards the soft torture. He dipped the tip of the brush into her dewy softness, wetting it with her nectar before continuing to rapidly stroke her anxious clit. Her breathing came in halting gasps and her hips shivered as she rushed headlong into her orgasmic abyss ... then he suddenly stopped.

He smiled as he stared into her lust glazed eyes and saw her desperate look daring him to taunt her until her orgasm claimed her. Don changed brushes grabbing a larger brush and dipped it into the sensitivity oil coating both nipples. Having never used the oil before he waited a few seconds and then lightly blew on her coated nipples. Her reaction was violent and quick as she arched her back as far as she could with almost every muscle in her body clinching. Her lips parted in a primal gasp before she screamed, "Oooohhhh God, III'mmm going to cum. Master, oh, God please, just a little more."

Don watched her writhe on the ragged edge of an orgasm with her taut bound form rippling in carnal jubilation. Her breathing came in heavy pants as she fought the waves of primal ecstasy that threatened to overwhelm her. Never had she felt all consuming fire that had just ripped through her body. The high voltage charge that started in her nipples seemed to be attached to her clit and her entire body seized on the edge of rapturous bliss and then tittered there before slowly easing back.

Don was ecstatic with the sensitivity oil and began to apply it to all the erogenous areas on Suzy's enraptured form. First, he applied the oil to her underarms, then behind her knees and finally down her sunken belly until he coated her clit. Just the home air conditioning wafting over her skin was enough to send Suzy into apocalyptic spasms of rapture that embraced every violent desire she had ever dreamed of. However, it was never enough to push her over the edge into a massive orgasm.

Don used the dry small brush to tease her engorged nipples and as her breathing picked up and he knew she was close to a massive cum. Only then did his fingers walk up her ribs until he reached her tickle spot in her arm pit. Suzy was in the middle of a desperately erotic moan when she broke out in peals of laughter and she wiggled trying to get out of the way of the devilish tickles. Being on the verge of the orgasm she craved only to have it ripped away, frustrated her, but she couldn't stop laughing.

"Please, Oh God, ha ha ha ha ha, no please stop ... Please. No don't stop with the brush, stop the tickling! Oh, Master I need to cum."

Don smiled an evil smile and teased her nipples and clit until she alternately arched her back and hips trying to reach for her orgasm and only when she was close did, he tickle her again. Having her vaunted orgasm ripped away from her again left her shivering with need as well as shaking with laughter. She didn't know whether to scream in frustration or laugh with the playful eroticism of the moment. He knew how to play with her body, giving her unbridled bliss, but also playful fun. Now he was combining the two leaving her laughing and squirming in need.

Don tickled her a little more and then started concentrating on erotic areas. This time he wanted to tease her to the edge of nirvana and keep her there until she begged him to take her like a caveman. The oil helped him send jolts of erotic fire through her straining body. The way she jumped and squirmed it was as if she had been attached to jumper cables. She writhed with first her breasts and then her hips reaching for more and more stimulation. Her hard breathing, moans and pleas let him know she was desperate for him to push her into an orgasmic abyss.

She hung on the abyss of the most massive orgasm she had ever experienced. When she started to regain her senses Don would stroke her nipples or clit with a small paint brush until she was once again gasping for relief from this blissful torment. Her lips parted in deep heaving gasps of nirvana before she pleaded, "Oh, please Master, please let me cum. I'm going to die if I don't cum soon."

Don leaned over suckling her right nipple causing her to once again to arch her back in a spasmming arch that squeezed every muscle in her body. After her breath came back, she screamed, "MMAASSTTEERR, please, PLEASE HELP ME CUM!"

Don leaned over a whispered in her ear, "Who is your Master and whom will you always obey from now on?"

The words weren't even out of his mouth when she breathlessly whispered, "You, Oh my GOD, always you!"

Don knew she would say whatever she had to in order to feel the bliss she desperately hungered for. He loved her enough to give her what she craved, but he also hungered to see her explosive orgasms, and this promised to be the most massive he had ever seen.

Don straddled her bound form and sucked her clit between his lips, thrashing the succulent nub with his tongue. Suzy's body exploded into a tight backbend with every muscle entwined with each other. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head as her head thrashed and body quivered in rapturous delight. He let go of her clit and only when she fell back to the reformer did, he suck it back into his mouth.

He forced six more cums out of her and each time her body cliched in a muscle seizing show of ecstasy. Each time her eyes rolled back in her head and she threatened to faint from the overwhelming bliss but didn't. After the sixth time he faintly heard her whisper, "Please master your cock, please your cock inside me."

He was ready as well and stood dropping his pants, finally straddling her and sliding his cock into the drenched pussy. With her legs stretched together she was tight around cock as he thrust inside her and once again her muscles clinched in a body consuming cum. He felt her squeezing his cock as the muscles in her pussy rippled up and down his cock. This time there seemed to be no gap between her orgasms with her body convulsing and quivering continuously.

Watching her bound form writhe and squirm in the midst of orgasm was one of the most erotic sights he could remember and that was all it took for him to release his seed and paint her insides with his cum. Even after he finished, she was still in the throes of a massive cum and even after he pulled out of her and sat down stroking her heated skin her quaking didn't stop.

Don stroked her still bound body and finally unbound her arms and legs pulling her into his lap cuddling her tightly in his arms. Her eyes finally latched on to his and he saw tears of blissful joy run down her face. For several moments she couldn't form any words, but her love and the joy in her eyes said it all. He leaned down and gently kissed her with both of them knowing that they had crossed into a deeper, more all-encompassing love.

Don's hands slid from her head and then under her arms as he lifted her off her feet. As he pulled her up even with his face, she suddenly felt a little shy, but he ended that as his lips attacked hers in voracious kiss. The fiery tornado of emotions was back inside her turning her into pliable mush as he manhandled her body.

Being free to be his plaything, sex toy and his lover made her tremble inside. She wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist feeling the heat of his skin against hers. She squeezed herself tightly against his body, but he squeezed her even tighter.

Their kiss ended but their lips stayed touching, breathing their shared air. Don looked at her face and noticed a small dribble of his saliva from the kiss on her chin. Something about leaving his mark on her face made her more radiant and gorgeous than ever. Don looked deep into her watery eyes and smiling face and said, "That was incredible baby, thank you."

Suzy smiled the most delicious and loving smile he had ever seen, but he saw something else on her face. There was a pride and an innocent joy on her face that he had never seen before. Gone was her haughty attitude and petulance. She was a free woman without a care in the world, full of fire and passion and he could tell she was where she wanted to be.

He pulled her tight against him again as he nuzzled her neck. He nibbled up to her ear and with the passionate growl said, "Baby, I love the way you squirm and tremble with fiery passion and it makes you look so damned beautiful." Then he looked fiercely into her and added, "I want to know, who do you belong to?"

It was an easy question for her to answer. The spanking, erotic torment and bondage had all combine to free her mind and at the same time make her feel beautiful, sexy, secure and loved. As he asked the question, she felt a rush of heat searing her insides. She didn't think her aching nipples could get any harder, but they did, and her womanly cleft was practically dripping as she answered, "You. I belong only to you."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers