The Pandemic Slave Ch. 05

Story Info
Suzy and Don put on a Show for the Neighbors.
5.5k words
4.33
7.3k
1

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love the feedback all of you leave ... Thank You

PS - If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 5

For the next couple of days Don didn't do anything too exotic, but he did have Suzy walk around with her hands cuffed behind her. Sometimes he had her cuffed topless, sometimes completely nude and sometimes dressed provocatively. The more he bound her, displayed her and showed everyone that she belongs to him, the more she seemed to forget about all about the pandemic and the lock down. His spoiled wife was becoming a very accommodating, albeit sexy slave girl and deliriously horny.

She was starting to love being his sub, but he needed to keep moving forward with this highly unusual therapy. He didn't know if it was time or his unusual therapy of taking control of her body, but as long as she didn't care about the pandemic that was all that counted.

Two days after their walk the doorbell rang, and Suzy answered the door naked. A group of four of their neighbors were gathered around the door at a safe pandemic distance and for several moments all stood with their mouth hanging open and eyes bugging out of their head. Not a word was said as they ogled Suzy's spectacular figure exposed in all her glory. Finally, Suzy inquired, "Hi guys, can I help you with something?"

They all shifted uncomfortably until Ken asked, "Is Don here and can we speak to him?"

Suzy nodded her head and answered, "Yes he is, let me get him."

She left the door wide open, turned and left to fetch her Master. All the neighbors stared at Suzy's retreating backside and wondered which was more remarkable ... Suzy coming or going. Both views were magnificent, and each view offered incredible vistas of the perfect female form. Each decided that it didn't matter because coming or going she was unbelievably captivating.

Moments later Don came to the door with Suzy behind him. Suzy had not been invited to the impromptu meeting, but no one complained. Suzy had inserted herself in the meeting because four men caressing her with their eyes turned her on and afterwards, she planned on seducing her master.

Ken seemed to be the spokesman and got right to the point, "Don, we all watched as you took Suzy for a walk the other night. All of us, including our wives, were turned on more than we have been in a long time. All of us spent the night having wild sex after watching you two. In a nutshell we want more shows from you two."

All four guys were blushing with embarrassment, but Ron added, "All the major channels are showing reruns and we have all run out of things to watch on Netflix, Prime or Hulu. We were wondering if you guys could put on some shows in your front window?"

Ken jumped back in, "Suzy is more beautiful, sexier and more passionate than anyone we see on TV and we would love to see more. So how about it?"

Don looked at each one individually and all their faces were red with embarrassment, but each had a hopeful look on their face. It was obvious that other neighbors and several wives sent them here and after watching their slave walk, they were hopeful that they could see more of Suzy in the throes of passion. Don contemplated this perverse, but very interesting idea and turned to look at Suzy. She had an excited look on her face and relished the idea.

Don watched as Suzy's nipples hardened and he could smell her arousal. The look on her face was one of enthusiastic anticipation and it was obvious that she was all for it. He wanted to test his new slave and asked, "What do you think my sexy slave?"

Suzy looked at her master, winked and answered, "Absolutely, I would love to have an audience as you punish me for being insolent."

Don smiled at her, knowing that she had told him what she wanted so he would punish her in front of their neighbors. He went along with her ploy and in a strict harsh voice said, "How dare you tell me what to do! Slave you forget yourself! You will definitely be punished for that!"

Don watched Suzy mock cower and she whispered, "Please forgive me Master."

Don turned to their audience and stated, "It looks like I have a disobedient slave and I will be punishing her at 9pm in front of our living room window. If all of you wish to observe what happens to a naughty sex slave, you are free to watch."

All four men immediately lost their embarrassment and huge grins split their faces as they turned to leave. Don closed the door and turned to face Suzy. She had a Cheshire grin and her body was vibrating with excitement.

Suzy rubbed against Don and looked at him with eagerness in her eyes and whispered, "Oh Master, I can't wait for tonight. What are you going to do to me?"

Don pulled her into an embrace and ran his hands over her muscled back and tight ass before he said, "Oh Baby, I have a long list of things I want to do to you. Mostly I want to make you to cum so hard and so much that your legs are trembling so much you can't walk." With that he gave her a hard swat on her delicious ass.

Suzy jumped with the swat and cooed, "Oh Master, I love how you tease me and keep me wet for you. I wonder what you have on your mind, but I know I want to be that fantasy. Are you ready for some lunch my love?"

Don grunted his assent and Suzy turned to go to the kitchen. As he watched her go, she shimmied her hips, drawing attention to the red handprint glowing on her ass. He shook his head in wonderment at this incredible woman that has given her body to him as his play toy. He thought about what she said. She didn't know that she already was his fantasy girl and every time she became his playmate another fantasy was fulfilled.

After lunch was over Don cleaned up the kitchen, then sat in his easy chair with Suzy in his lap. She looked so contented he swore she purred, but he needed the answer to some questions, "Baby slave, what are some of your fantasies and what do you want me to do to you during our show?"

Suzy twisted in his lap and looked at him with love gushing from her eyes. She opened her mouth a couple of times before she answered, "Master, all I really want is to be sore the next morning so I can remember everything you did to me. I love to be stretched like you did to me on the rack or the suspension from the tree. I love when you tease me with the mixture of pain and pleasure and that makes my orgasms apocalyptic when you finally let me cum. Of course, when you keep me cumming and cumming without end, it's an out of body experience. When you give me continuous orgasms, I feel like I'm in heaven and I'm going to die in your arms."

She kissed him while squirming in his lap and continued, "I love you more than I can put into words and being your play toy is a dream come true. I want you to invent new ways of making me your fantasy girl and I guarantee I will love every second you spend making me your sex slave and I will spend the rest of my life pleasuring you any way I can."

Don enjoyed having his delicious wife squirming in his lap for just a couple of minutes more before grabbed her and positioned her face down on his lap. Suzy knew a spanking was coming and her womanly nectar began to flood her already needy pussy. She opened her legs trying to straddle his knee so her clit would be in the best position for a spanking orgasm. Don smiled as he watched her squirm into one of her favorite positions, but he knew she was in for a surprise.

Don caressed her tight muscled butt cheeks before dipping his hand between her thighs and gently stroking her clit. Immediately her hips trembled, and she moaned, "Oh Master, if you keep that up, I am going to cum all over your pants."

Don slid his finger inside her soaked pussy and cuddled her G-spot until he felt the catch in her breathing that told him she was close to cumming. He quickly withdrew his hand and swatted each butt cheek leaving a bright red handprint on each cheek. Suzy squealed with the sudden pain and moaned with her aborted orgasm, "Tonight, for our show I want to see your 'desperate to cum' look on your face and I want you to squirm showing everyone just how much you need me."

He gave her a quick swat on each cheek, leaving overlapping red handprints on each cheek. Don leaned over and growled in her ear, "Do you understand my precious Pet?"

Suzy shivered with excitement and anticipation as she thought of what this night would be like. Not only would her lover, master and husband be driving her to the edge of passionate sanity, but a group of her neighbors were going to watch him do it. She took a deep ratcheting breath that transmitted her eagerness to her master before she responded, "Oh, Yes my Master! I understand and look forward to once again being your play toy."

Don kept her in his lap alternately teasing her clit or pussy followed by swats on her tush to back her away from her orgasm. He noticed that she was teasing herself even more by slamming her clit into his knee with each slap of her butt cheek. By the time he finished, Suzy was a quivering mess and her knees were shaking as she tried to stand.

As he stood beside her as well as supporting her, he commanded, "Keep using your vibrator. I want you to stay as on edge as you are now until tonight's show."

He watched Suzy nod her acceptance as she wandered off to the bedroom to get her vibrator. For the rest of the day Don watched with excited amazement as his formally bratty wife kept teasing herself as ordered. She kept the vibrator in her hand or buried inside her twitching pussy the whole day. The desperately lost look on her face was exactly what he wanted, and he knew with the right touch she would explode in erotic rapture. She was truly his playmate tonight and she was thrilled to be his fantasy girl.

While Suzy went about her chores in a delirious state, Don worked about coming up with a show that would both drive Suzy wild and give the neighbor's the show they wanted. Towards the five o'clock hour he came up with something and went to the basement to prepare. This also meant he could not do the show in the living room window but decided on a Zoom session instead. He setup the Zoom session for 9pm and sent the link to all his neighbors.

Don realized that if they were going to do more shows like the one planned for tonight, they needed to do more planning, and began to order some bondage equipment and toys for future shows. Just the idea of creating these shows had him excited but he could tell that Suzy was even more thrilled than he was. He thought of three more shows, ordered the equipment he would need, then sat back and fantasied about having Suzy writhing in uncontrollable bliss while he broadcast her passion to all their neighbors.

Meanwhile Suzy was having trouble concentrating on any of her cleaning or cooking chores. Dinner was going to be soup and sandwiches, because she couldn't concentrate on anything except her frantic need to cum. By the time 7pm arrived Don came to fetch Suzy and he told her to clean up and get ready for this evening show. She could barely stand with her mind lost in a fog needy lust, but still managed to shower and shave the hair from her entire body, except her golden locks.

She knew Don had setup tonight's show in the basement and after she had quaffed her hair and added makeup to her face and body, it was a quarter til 9, so she wandered down to the basement. As she walked into the basement, she was immediately drawn to a sheet of plywood perched on two sawhorses and slowly walked towards it as if hypnotized. Suzy didn't even see Don standing in the corner setting up the Zoom session.

Suzy was excited with the thrill of discovering Don's plan, but this felt different. Her nipples hardened and ached while her belly trembled, and womanly folds wept her womanly nectar. The more she stroked the surface of the plywood the deeper she felt a craving and throbbing in her womb.

Don watch his gorgeous bride stroke the surface of the wood in some kind of trance. He saw her step back and forth with her body vibrating with a kind of sexual craving. Her ragged breathing told him she was ready to be bound, teased and finally ravished on the hunk of wood.

As she stroked the plywood, visions of Don hovering over her began to fill her head. The stroking of her fingertips on the surface of the plywood became slower and more sensuous as her long hidden desires began to take shape. The sexual energy flowing through her fingers filled her, showing her a paradise. Her waking dream was manifesting her desires for her master Don.

Her long-suppressed bondage desires seemed to bubble to the surface. The man of her dreams, her masterful husband, was foremost in her mind and heart. Her body's needs dominated her thoughts with many of her erotic dreams leaving only her sexual desires.

She envisioned his hands caressing up her belly until he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She dreamt of his eyes pouring into her hungrily, telling her that he wanted to devour her. Her knees trembled and chest heaved as her intense passion made it hard to breathe. She couldn't seem to get those hungry thoughts out of her head. Suzy felt a desperate desire to feel him conquer her, take her, and ravage her as he held her captive with his love and passion.

Suzy shook her head trying to clear the lustful thoughts from her mind, but they remained ... invading and controlling her thoughts. She forced herself to step back and back away from the plywood. As she moved back her sexual fantasies began to recede. It was if that piece of wood had some kind of sexual power that drew her in.

To test her hypothesis that the sexual power was emanating from the plywood, she stepped towards the plywood touching it. Once again primeval lustful thoughts invaded her body and mind. This time seemed much worse as the lustful passion pounded through her body. She took a deep gasping breath as she tried to regain control of the passion that was dominating her heart and mind.

Suzy took two quick steps back with her chest heaving trying to regain control of her tingling body. She stood there for a few seconds trying to regulate the sexual burning in her mind and body. The draw was irresistible. The blistering shameless glow inside her could not be denied and her hands twitched anxious to satisfy the throbbing ache inside her.

She had denied herself pleasures of Don dominating her flesh for too long and it was time to give in to her blistering desires. Her body demanded satisfaction and her impassioned form was red-hot, sizzling and throbbing to once again fill the rapturous void inside her. Suzy stepped forward with her hands once again exploring the sensual grain on the plywood.

She found it difficult to concentrate but forced her mind to examine the top of the plywood. As she caressed the intricate grainy patterns on the plywood, she felt Don's tongue and fingers replicating their design on her skin. She imagined the erotic torturous fire controlling her as she ripped off Don's shirt and pants revealing his ruggedly beautiful body.

She certainly didn't want to be thought of as just body waiting to be taken. Yet the thought of being the naked nubile woman bound to the slab of wood was exhilarating. She dreamed of being strapped to the plywood, helplessly waiting for her body to be taken by her sexual master. Her dreams and visions were so real she found her nipples agonizingly hard and her pussy aching to be filled.

The vibrator in her hand felt slick and alive, almost warm to the touch like it was waiting to take its next sacrifice. In her mind's eye she saw the vibrator in Don's hands splitting her womanly lips, and she was the willing bound sacrifice. As her hands sensuously stroked the hard, demanding vibrator, her mind was filled with visions of her body as a nubile sacrifice. In her visions she was bound on the demanding hunk of wood, with the vibrator piercing her drenched pussy. She could almost feel herself being sacrificed as her womanly lips were stretched tightly around the vibrator as it invaded her body.

Her dreams felt real and she was bound tightly to the sacrificial plywood impaled on the plywood's massive vibrator. The thought of being the sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being her masters play toy. Suzy ached to be strapped to the table, forced to do things she would never normally do. She hungered to have that vibrator sliding between her thighs, stretching, and filling her with desire.

Don started the Zoom session letting everyone in to watch Suzy's sexual torment. At that moment Don quickly walked over, wrapped her in his arms and laid her on the sheet of plywood face up, then used a strip of duct tape to bind her muscled belly to the board. He added other strips of duct tape to affix her legs, feet, chest, head, and arms stretched above her head to the board.

Suzy's fantasies were coming true. She was now her master's bound sacrifice and he could do anything he wanted to her and she was powerless to stop him. The vision became reality as she saw herself with her masterful husband as a priest hovering over her. She saw herself strapped naked on the plywood, the vibrator deep inside her and her master's hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was unlike anything she had ever felt, and she couldn't let it go. She hungered to feel this dangerous bliss.

She was his plaything, his sacrifice and whatever was going to happen she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against his desire. Her knees trembled at the thought, with the anticipation and yearning more potent than anything she had ever experienced.

Suzy looked so inviting taped to the sheet of plywood Don couldn't help himself as he nibbled on her engorged nipples and fingered her drenched cunt. She squirmed within the limits of her bondage as she felt her master taking whatever he wanted from her bound erotically impassioned form.

Her hands clenched and unclenched on their own as he began caressing her body. His hands cupped her breasts pinching her inflamed, pleading, swollen and agonizing nipples. Suzy watched him cup her breasts feeling their bountiful plumpness fill his hands. His thumb and forefinger surrounded her nipples, tugging, pulling, and squeezing sending exquisite bolts of passionate fire surging through her writhing form. She threw her head back belting out moans of needy desire echoing through the basement. The harder he twisted her tortured nipples, the more her body forgot about everything except quenching the fire inside her.

Her whole body tingled as though she had been plugged into an electrical socket. It was too much and whatever this was, she wanted to give in and let these feelings have their way with her. He ripped off two strips of duct tape and place each strip over one of her already engorged nipples. The tape tugged on her nipples constantly pulling on them as her breasts jiggled with her harsh breathing.

Suzy watched as her master began franticly feeding the large vibrator into her womanly slot. It felt huge to her pussy, but the ache filled a carnal void inside her. She didn't care as long as he fed more and more of the erotically slaking vibrator inside her. Only when it was fully inside her did he seal it inside her with another strip of duct tape.

Suzy felt stretched and filled like she never had before, but it was not like any of her other lovers. It was beyond anything she had ever felt because it was an energy filling her womb. She felt as if it had some kind of power filling her to overflowing. The tape caused the tape to pull on her clit increasing the erotic energy pouring into her. Her whole body vibrated, resonating with power that centered in her womb. The vibrator felt like a living thing inside her, taking possession of her and filling her with its sensuous energy.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12