The Pandemic Slave Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

In her mind this was the only man she ever truly desired finally conquering her. Her every thought was consumed with the craving for him to take her and thrust into her soft yielding sweetness. Her passion had come to life like a flower unfolding, blossoming into a dazzling magnificent spectacle.

The energy centered on her G-Spot creating sensations beyond her sexual experiences. In addition, she felt vibrations on her clit and as they combined, she felt an erotic tension that threatened her sanity. Her body felt like an erotic bowstring being pulled back with an arrow notched and ready to let fly. As the erotic bowstring was stretched, the tension in her increased and she arched her back as far as she could in erotic torment. She found it harder and harder to breathe as the tension grew, anticipating the point where her body would be set free. Her sensuous muscles knotted as her hips thrust up and down demanding more of this ruthless rapture.

Then Don took everything to a new level as he taped their large floating head vibrator to her legs after he pressed against her clit. The two vibrators were making her shake and squirm forcing all the tape to pull harder against her nipples and clit. Don kissed her ear and whispered, "Remember baby, there are ten couples watching you, so give them a show they will never forget."

The anticipation gnawed at her, impatiently devouring her, wrenching open her heart and brutally laying bare her soul. Her whole body was on fire in a way that she never imagined, and the carnal heat was merciless in its honesty and validity. She was spread open, vulnerable, with no parts remaining unseen or undiscovered. She imagined Don hovering over her, threatening to taunt, taste, kiss, caress, bite or fuck her anyway he wanted. In her lust fogged mind, she was his possession, his captive and she was his willing prisoner, waiting to be ravished. Then she heard the voices of her neighbors and she remembered that she had an audience watching her and knowing she had an audience only added to the erotic fire inside her.

The tension and anticipation were excruciatingly intoxicating, with her mind being consumed by the fiery expectation. Suzy's body arched backwards over the plywood emulating the stressed bow she had become. Her arms stretched over her head and slipped through the manacles at the top of the plywood. The vibrator was incessantly electrifying every nerve in her body. Her body was greedy for more, with the white-hot hunger demanding to be fed.

Her body was locked in an erotic arch with the vibrator pressed perfectly against her G-Spot as it began to vibrate. Suzy's eyes popped wide and her mouth hung open as the erotic power inside her was catapulted to a whole new level. She twisted and squirmed as the energy inside her grew to incomprehensible levels. Her arms and legs strained against her bonds as she fought to keep her sanity in face of the unrelenting lustful onslaught.

There was another part of her mind that glorified her sexual bondage. She had always wanted to be taken and forced into carnal bliss. Now it was happening. She was her master's prisoner as he worked its sexual magic on her body. The helpless feeling only intensified the wanton heat rushing through her loins. She was powerless before her masters lewd and lustful control. She craved and needed more. Her body responded in ways she never imagined. The heat in her womb pushed away all doubts. She eagerly gave into her animal needs and desires.

Her hips had a mind of their own as they began small thrusts pushing her lover's cock deeper into her love starved cunt. She couldn't move, she couldn't breathe, and her mind was lost in the sensual overload. Fear and panic set in as the pitiless wanton power continued to build. She knew if it continued, she would explode and then suddenly the powerful lustful arrow was released. All the tension, pleasurable anticipation and expectations were all released in one singular moment.

Suzy felt her mind burst in thousands of colorful fireworks at the same time her body cramped in rigid exultation. She finally understood why an orgasm was called a little death. Her mind seemed to leave her body and all rational thought abandoned her. The extraordinary, unparalleled pleasure took over her mind and body leaving her floating in a lustful fog. She screamed her frenzied elation until she was left euphorically breathless.

Suzy's passionate scream seemed to be the signal for her neighbors to applaud and yell out their joyful cries. They all took notice of the spectacular naked beauty in the throes of ecstasy strapped to the plywood and commented on her athletic cum. Don ripped off the duct tape on her nipples, sending fiery jolts to her already erotically strained body. When he ripped the duct tape from her pussy the tug on her clit forced her to explode into a second more intense orgasmic explosion.

Suzy's heart beat wildly in her chest frantically pumping blood to all her rapturously stressed body. Her skin flushed red as the heat from her orgasm rippled through her body, but everything centered in the furnace between her legs. Cramping knots in her belly and womb forced her womanly nectar to drench the vibrator inside her. Her passionate contractions forced her sexual honey out of her body with it collecting on the plywood creating a grainy stain in the wood.

Suzy had never felt anything like the fiery tsunami that took control of her body. As she was finally able to breathe again, her mind floated back to her. She felt the vibrations increase inside her pushing her towards another explosive cum. Fear started building inside her as wild pleasure began to build in her again. She felt out of control, as the intense pleasure ripped her minds power from her. She was now a passionate, needy, erotic woman engulfed in pleasure beyond her capabilities.

She heard the neighbors in awe encouraging in the background. She abruptly realized she was naked, bound to a sheet of plywood in front of a crowd of people. In a fleeting moment of sanity she understood that she was now her masters willing sacrifice on this hunk of wood. She was about to be sacrificed to her master's desires, but the joyous rapture inside her only wanted more. Before she could be humiliated, the vibrator inside her came alive and ripped all logical thought from her. The carnal passion controlled her, and her body only seemed to demand more.

As she heard the neighbors chanting behind her, visions of being her master's sacrifice came back to her. She was now his sacrificial victim, spread open, and tied to the plywood and all her naked splendor. The thought of all the neighbors watching her orgasm on his sheet of plywood made her tingle in a sexy and beautiful way. Having the neighbors watch her writhe in sexual ecstasy only made her cherish the honor of being their sacrifice. The ravenous craving inside her only got stronger.

Never in her entire life had she experienced the unbelievable carnal pleasure that had just devastated her mind and body. She was afraid that she was losing herself, but she didn't have a choice, the bliss was too intoxicating. She was terrified that she couldn't stop, but she wanted more! Oh God she wanted more! Now it was starting again, building towards an even more devastating cum. The first, second and third orgasms had been overwhelming and now an even more powerful cum threatened her very sanity.

In a panic she fought against her bonds trying to get away from her bindings, but her arms and legs were trapped by the tape and she couldn't move. The more she fought the excruciating bliss the more it grew until it was her entire world. As she explosively shattered again, more of her nectar poured into the wood, creating a beautiful stain of her euphoric nectar.

Suzy's mind was trapped somewhere between blissful euphoria and terrified fear. She was trapped on the plywood that seemed intent on extracting every bit of passion inside her. The vibrator kept throbbing, vibrating and pulsing inside her and she couldn't stop her body from responding. The fact that she couldn't control her body had her terribly frightened, but only in her lucid moments.

The ecstasy roared through her like a series of runaway trains. In between each devastating cum she had only a couple of moments of coherent thought and that's when the panic came. However, the time between cums became shorter with the merciless rapture edging out any thought, pushing away her panic. Suzy finally gave in to the unending euphoria and she delighted in the new paradise she had found.

The paradise continued unabated as Suzy felt herself drifting on an erogenous sea. The sensual feelings pushed all of her fears and doubts into the dark corners of her mind. She felt sensual, sexy, but oddly separated from her body. She could feel her body alive with passion, but it was like she was watching someone else. Suzy panicked and tried to fight off the euphoria.

She tried to clear her mind of the fog or swim to shore in her erotic sea, but she stayed where she was. She concentrated on moving an individual muscle or speaking a word, but nothing happened. She was never one to ever give up and continued trying to regain control of her body. Each new cum was stronger than the last, robbing her of anything but mere moments of rational thought. She tried to fight, but the pleasure was too overwhelming.

Suddenly the show was over, and Don turned off the vibrator and pulled the vibrator from inside her, but her body didn't stop. Her mind was still lost in her orgasmic bliss and her entire form still shook form her endless cums. Suzy vaguely felt the tape being ripped from her skin and she knew her bindings had been released, but she was still shaking to hard to move.

She felt weightless as Don lifted her into his arms and began to carry her upstairs. Suzy tried to respond to her husband, but tears streamed down her face as the rapture she had just experienced poured out of her. She softly moaned, "Oh Don, Oh my God, nothing ever felt ... Oh Don ... I."

Don had watched his wife be devastated with unending orgasms and knew what she was trying to say. He looked her with pride and love with joy aching in his heart. He whispered, "I love you baby and I am so honored to be your husband lover and have you as my sub."

Don spent the next several hours taking care of his overwhelmed wife. He fed her some juice to help her regain her energy and gave her a bath and massage before he put her to bed. It took a half an hour for her stressed muscles to stop quivering and when he finally put her to bed she curled up in his arms like a contented kitten.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers
12