The Pandemic Slave Ch. 07

Story Info
Suzy's and Dons Final Show and the Pandemic Ends.
5.8k words
4.71
5.6k
2
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love the feedback all of you leave ... Thank You

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Chapter 7

During the next few weeks Suzy was in a dream like erotic fog and Don kept her that way for another three weeks. They did erotic shows every other night and the day after each show she vibrated like a bass guitar string with a low throbbing purr. Suzy was in a constant state of lustful craving and if Don was unavailable, she satisfied herself with all of Don's new erotic toys. Her whole body felt energized in a way she had never known, and she was addicted. She had to have her endorphin fix ever day or she quivered with something akin to withdrawal symptoms.

Suzy also began to try different looks with wigs, hair rinses and all kinds of make-up. During the shows she was a red head, brunette Don was amazed how different she looked with dark hair, darker skin and highlights from her make-up. One time she even ordered different color contacts that changed her eye color making her look very different and erotically beautiful. Her body didn't really change and was always spectacular but she even used makeup to change the look of a breasts, belly and hips. Don had no idea how she did it, but it made for very different kinds of shows.

She was really getting into being an erotic actress loving the way Don displayed her, the way the zoom audience appreciated her and the way her master made her vibrate with wild jubilant bliss. They began to receive requests form their neighbors for different types of shows and various looks for Suzy. They recognized that some of the requests were fantasies of specific neighbors. The requests made Suzy look like the wife and the fantasy was obviously one they harbored. Suzy loved these requests because she mentally put herself in the requesters place and with her change in appearance, she felt like a different person living out their fantasy. Each of these fantasies almost always resulted in her most intense squirting orgasms, something that was now a regular occurrence.

After the second show, the items that Don ordered began showing up and soon the basement began to take on the appearance of a dungeon, with all kinds of kinky items designed to drive Suzy wild and she loved it. Every day when the parcel delivery driver arrived, he was greeted by a naked enthusiastic Suzy that longed to see and test out each item. Needless to say, their house quickly became the last stop on his route so he could ogle Suzy as she dug into and played with all the new items Don had ordered.

After their second show a St Andrews cross arrived along with a flogger and the next show was Suzy stretched tightly onto the cross while Don tested the flogger on various parts of her exposed form. This was her first flogging and she loved the pop against her nipples, stomach, butt or pussy. After a few strokes she was arching her nipples and clit into the floggers caress pleading for more. Suzy had her first squirting orgasm that night as the vibrator hummed on her clit and the floggers lashed her nipples.

The next day Don found Suzy in the basement using the flogger on herself then combined the flogger with a vibrator and the combination resulted in her second squirting orgasm. Don made note of this and began to incorporate more pain mixed with pleasure into their shows. It had become obvious to both of them that Suzy loved the bondage, being tightly stretched and the harsh caress of the whip. She didn't like pure pain but loved it as part of their erotic play and the combination created her most intense body consuming orgasms.

Suzy still did not like being cooped up, but she was okay with it if her master was there and they were doing the fantasy shows. Don was not going to let her relapse again, so after turning over his business operations, he worked from home all of the time during the lock down.

When the governor began to talk about the reopening of the state Don decided to devote the month of May to showing Suzy that the man she loves, trusts completely and believes in, is worthy of that complete commitment. So, in the beginning in May, he designed a portion of the house and began the preparations for Suzy's fantasy costume. The design was to be a pirate ship and Suzy would be the lusty wench tied and displayed to the mast.

She had always had a fantasy of being the lusty wench tied to the mast on a pirate ship. In her fantasy the scum on the ship would take advantage of her then; beat her, whipped her, strip her naked and take full advantage of her alluring body. He had chosen the pirate ship float for their fantasy as a kind of coming out and to make sure she moved past her old bratty life. He was worried that Suzy could have issues with this float, but he needn't have worried. When he told Suzy, this is what they were going to do, and asked her if she had any reservations, she responded in typical Suzy fashion.

"Master, I am yours to command. I love you more than my life and I trust you completely with my body, my heart and my safety. I know that as long as I am with you, I will be safe and loved. You are my master and I will never deny you anything or say no to you...ever, I am your devoted slave."

At moments like this, the complete gravity of the gift that she has given him washes over and humbles him. He knew that he had to be the best man he can be, to be worthy of this gift. He looked at her and he got a lump in his throat, he couldn't talk, all he could do is hold her tightly and kiss her with all the love he had in his heart.

For the first week, he concentrated on creating the perfect mini pirate ship, which is really only a vehicle to display Suzy to the world. He had to hire a carpenter to help build the shell of the ship and the carpenter loved the idea of creating the fantasy for Suzy. While that was being worked on, he worked with Suzy on her costume, determining the best way to strip her and display her to the crowd. He had been dressing around the issue because there is really only one way for a pirate to strip her in front of the crowd. A pirate would use a whip and he had to find a way to simulate whipping her clothes off.

While they were talking about it Suzy looked at him with a deep pool of love in her eyes and then she came over and sat in his lap. She put her arms around him gave him a quick kiss and while looking him in the eyes said. "Master, I am your wife, slave and property; I am yours to do with what you will. We both know the only way to do this right is for you to use a whip to strip me naked in front of everyone. You just have to find a way to do it and still keep your promise of not hurting me, but also hurting me in all the right places. I trust you my master and my body will be in your hands."

Then with a smile, she added. "There's nothing better in this whole world than putting myself completely in your hands. Trusting you with all my body and my heart gives me a freedom to feel and love. Things I never had in his life ... till now."

She leaned into him and their soft kiss turned into a passionate embrace as his hands began to explore all of her magnificent curves and edges. Shortly she began moaning in his mouth and pushing her breasts and nipples into his hands, he couldn't resist her like this. So, slipping his hands under her he carried her into the bedroom. Where he once again proved to her there's nothing better to bring her to the heights of ecstasy than his hands, mouth and cock making love to her.

The next day he rented a mannequin and began to experiment with different types of clothing and different types of whips. He thought about the harsher whips but started concentrating on variations of the cat of nine tails. He settled on two different variations; one was an actual cat of nine tails. It was made of ultra-soft deerskin; they had used this at home and the effects can be a soft caress to nip on the skin.

The second had three whipping strands, again made of stiffer deerskin but with knots along different links on the strands. This whip could caress or raise whelps depending on the force used, but it couldn't break the skin or do any real damage. That was his main objective; to find something to strip Suzy naked without hurting or damaging her soft and supple skin, but instead to enhance the experience for Suzy with nips and bites. He also found a single braded whip that he thought might work.

Once the whips arrived, he dressed suzy in a dark wig, suspended Suzy from the ceiling and tested them on her in one of their play nights together. The cat of nine tails she found very sensuous soft, as she has found before when they used it at home, she loved the feeling against her stretched taut skin. Towards the end of his testing, she was pleading with him to take her. The three-strand whip was more of a hard-core feeling, if the knots happened to hit her nipples, lower belly or pussy lips she said it was difficult for her to keep from cumming. Each hit on her erogenous zones made her pussy clench in response and she loved the erotic bite.

Suzy thought the test was a complete success and she wanted to add the second whip to some of their play toys for later. Don also tried the single strand braded whip and Suzy loved it. It was harsh and yet sensual as it wrapped around her body. She frantically arched her body into the caress of the whip and begged him to whip her clothes off. By the end of the evening Suzy was bathed in an erotic sweat with red stripes covering her breasts, back, butt and torso. She had several orgasms without the use of a vibrator. So he had two whips he could use.

Now, he had to start on the clothing. He tried all kinds of clothing; cotton, silk, or satin, but all held together well, and it took a lot of force to separate them. So, he started looking at using some of the more exotic paper clothing and hit pay dirt. Some of the paper clothing was rugged and wouldn't work but he found some paper clothing that would work. As he began to refine his methods, he found that he could use cuts and perforations to further control how the clothing would come apart.

He ordered a dozen sets of the outfits for Suzy; complete with perforations and designs on how it would come apart, and soon, the day was almost upon them. That afternoon the governor announced that the pandemic would begin to ease and some of the restaurants could reopen with limited use. So, Don, he went over to inspect the pirate ship and see if everything was in readiness there.

It was perfect; the ship had been built around a section of the garage with the mast firmly anchored to the floor of the garage. However, he realized that if Suzy had just been tied to the mast, she would be hidden behind the couch in the garage. So, he had them build a platform around the mast for Suzy to stand on. He also had to raise the hook to which her hands would be tied. As he looked at this pirate ship, he thought of one more devious thing and had the workman build that as well.

All was ready.

The morning of the show was at hand. Don dressed Suzy in her skintight, peasant dress and her dress was knee length. Its design displayed her breasts magnificently and the dress was form fitting leaving her sexy waist thin against the dress. Her exquisite hourglass figure was the delectable epitome bewitching, ravishing femininity. The whole design provided an exquisitely gorgeous spectacle of the cock-hardening body that was about to be displayed to all the onlookers.

Suzy was shaking with excitement as she looked at herself in the mirror. She looked and felt sexy in her barely there outfit that her master had created. However, she knew very soon he would strip her naked in front of the crowd and she would on display for everyone to see. Everything was under control of her master and she knew she would be safely presented to the crowd. She knew her nude body would draw a crowd, but she felt safe with her master protecting her. The whole idea of being an actress being stripped in front of a crowd had her stomach doing flip flops and her sexual core aching to begin.

Don had invited a large crowd to the Zoom session and several hundred people had responded that they would attend. This was double their normal zoom crowd, but Don had invited some film producers thinking that He and Suzy might be able to continue their shows for a profit.

Don helped Suzy onto the platform and ready for her display. It's then that she saw his new diabolical addition. She gasped, as the butterflies in her belly suddenly turned into a raging inferno of desire. What originally was supposed to be a display and titillation for the crowd, was now going to be another incredible sexual performance. Suzy knew by the end of the show she would be fully nude, in front of the zoom crowd and in the midst of an orgasmic seizure created by her master.

She turned to the only man that could do this to her and smiled saying. "Oh master, your slave loves how you can play my body like a concert violinist. I love you my master, but please master promise to make love to me after this is over."

"I promise, my Pet"

As he lifted Suzy up to the platform around the mast, he felt her trembling with excitement. She was looking at him with loving adoration and he knew she was ready to give him the show of her life. His addition was a dual remote-control vibrator mounted on a small post sticking out from the mast and it contained both pussy and anal vibrators. Suzy would be forced to sit with these vibrators deeply embedded in her pussy and ass throughout the show. Of course, he had the remote control.

He added some lube to both vibrators, then lifted Suzy up and he carefully slid them into her body. As he slid the vibrators into her he could see Suzy shudder with excitement and anticipation of what was to come. He manacled her feet to the sides of the mast, causing her to thrust her hips forward and seat her firmly on the vibrators. In addition, all of her weight was supported by the vibrators inside her.

He then took her hands and pulled her arms up and behind the mast tying them together with soft cotton rope and reached up hooking them high up on the back of the mast. This had multiple effects, first stretched her flat belly taut and shrank her tiny waist even more, but the second thing it did was thrust her chest out bringing her world-class breasts into prominence. Once her clothes were stripped, they would be jutting out for everyone's ogling pleasure.

He added one more thing. He put ear buds in her ears and plugged them into a remote tied to the mast. He whispered into her ear, "I will be in your head talking to you the whole time, baby."

He looked at her with loving pride and she looked at him with trust and love as well as a big dose of lust and excitement. He ran his hands caressingly over her curves and she sucked in a deep breath threw her head back against the mast gave a deep throaty moan. He kissed her and then jumped down from the platform to begin the day.

The show would last about 40 minutes, so he had to stretch out the stripping of his pet. When the show started he began whipping her with the soft cat of nine tails. This would not strip her clothes but just caress her taut body. During their play, Suzy told him that stretching her tightly has the effect of making her skin very sensitive. He was going to use this knowledge as he caressed her with the cat of nine tails.

He turned the vibrators on low and began to firmly caress her with lashes from the cat of nine tails. Using his microphone, he whispered in her ears as he lashed across her taut stomach, "Do you feel me caressing your belly?"

"Oh yes Master." Suzy moaned throatily.

"How about your breasts?" He said with a lash. "Your nipples?"

"Oh God Master, I feel so sexy and desired displayed like this and with you talking in my head, I think I'm going to explode. Oooohhh Master I feel like an orchestra and you are the conductor playing my body. I'm going to cum soon."

"Oh no my sweet, you can't cum until you are stripped naked, on display for everyone to see and I tell you to cum. When I tell you to cum, you can cum as hard and as often as you can." He said as he lashed her belly and her pussy.

"Master you know how to push me to the edge, OOhhhhh Goodd Master I'm already there ... Ohh Master."

He switched whips moving to the single strand whip and started to methodically strip the minimal covering over those astonishing breasts and turgid nipples, at the same time bumped the vibrators up a notch. Suzy was thrusting her breasts out to get more of the lash and feel him stripping her in front of the growing crowd. Her stomach muscles were flexing driving her pussy hard onto the vibrators and her face was a mask of growing ecstasy.

Through her lust clouded eyes, she watched the number of viewers grow on the computer and each one seemed to caress her with their eyes. Each lash of the whip jolted her body towards her impending orgasm and each blow seemed to make the crowd lean closer to the screen. The audience and their comments only pushed her closer to the edge of her cum.

She glanced at the crowd and she could feel their eyes stripping her and waiting to see her naked and on display. All those eyes were like caresses that combined with the lash to enflame her skin and send lighting bolts of desire through her body. She looked at her master and with her eyes begged him to strip her and show her to the crowd. She wanted to show the crowd that she belonged to him.

His first lash ripped the middle of the dress open, exposing the insides of her breasts. The next two lashes cut away the outsides of the dress, leaving only strips of the dress covering her nipples. He kept the suspense and ripped a couple of tears in the lower portion of the dress. The crowd was growing on the screen and their seemed to be more than they had invited were following them. When he told Suzy that, he saw her quiver and her muscles clench in her belly.

"Oh God Master, I'm there I don't know if I can stop it. Oh Master show them all that I belong to you, show them that you own this slaves body. OOhh MASTER ... Oohh GOD ... OOhh PLEEEEASE MASTER."

"When you are on full display to the crowd and I give you permission, you may cum, my Pet." He responded.

Don waited long enough, and the next lash cut away the right side of the dress still covering her nipple and then followed with a lash that cut away the left side. Her belly and breasts were covered with faint red lash marks and that only added to the illusion. Suzy was gasping for breath causing her breasts to shake and wobble erotically. Suzy was now topless and on complete display to the gathering throng.

Topless, stretched and bound sensuously to the mast with her body quivering excitedly, she was an incredibly gorgeous sight. She knew she was on full display and he saw a shudder run through her. Her nipples were hard as pencil erasers as she thrust them towards the crowd. Suzy felt their eyes tweaking her nipples and she imagined all those tongues licking and nipping at her breasts. She looked at her master and moaned seductively as she felt the crowd's lust crawling over her skin. When he displayed her naked body to the crowd, he knew her exhibitionist side would push her to the edge of orgasm. He added to her excitement by talking to her through the mic.

"Everyone is clamoring to see you, Pet. Your breasts look spectacular on display to everyone, and their taking pictures of you. Your nipples look like they are ready to burst and I can see you are breathing hard. Remember you are mine and I command you to give the crowd a fantastic show." He then gave her nipples a soft lash with the stripping whip.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers
12