The Pandemic Slave Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Her body arched as she thrust her breasts out and belly clinched trying to hold back the ecstasy threatening to consume her. The exhibitionism, the vibrators, the whips and the crowd were all merging inside her womb, pushing her into a hysterical need to explode in orgasmic splendor. Suzy was franticly trying keep her cum in check and the pride in her master eyes helped her remember who she belonged too.

He switched to the soft cat of nine tails and began to caress her nipples, breasts and belly with it. Suzy responded with shudders and tremors racing through her body. "Oh, OOhhhh GOD MASTER ... CANT STOP IT ... MASTER PLEEEASE."

"I told you, pet, not until you have been completely stripped. All these people want a show and you, my Pet, are it."

As he said that into the mic, he saw Suzy's body clinch and her face was etched with out of control ecstasy mixed with concentration, trying to keep her orgasm under control. When she came, it was going to be epic and since they were more than halfway through the show. It was time to show everyone how remarkable Suzy's body is, how much she loves and obeys her master and how beautiful she looks in the throes of ecstasy.

He started by increasing the vibrator setting and this almost pushed Suzy over the edge. She began writhing on the mast, twisting within the confines of her bondage. Her lithe, muscular body began to show the strain of muscles on her arms and legs, but especially her stomach as it began to undulate. She was fighting a losing battle trying to postpone the orgasmic tsunami rippling inside her.

"MASTER ... MASTER ... OOHHH MASTER ... PLEEEASE MASTER ... CAN'T STOP... PLEASE"

He began whipping the bottom part of the dress off of her. He wanted to tease everyone, but he could tell Suzy couldn't last much longer. Her face was a mask of pain trying to stop the epic orgasm threatening to break through her resolve.

"MASTER ... MASTER ... PLEEEASE MASTER ... CAN'T STOP ... OOHHH MASTER ... NOW PLEASE MASTER."

His first lash opened the middle of the dress, and with his second, it fell completely open except for the single thread holding the waistband. Then he did three things simultaneously, made the vibrators go to their highest level, and whipped open the last thread holding the dress closed. Then as it fluttered away from her and pooled on the deck he said. "All of our neighbors can see you gloriously naked, writhing tied to the mast of a pirate ship ... Cum for me baby ... Cum hard."

She exploded into the epic orgasm he had predicted. Her body was now in full orgasmic display, with undulating breasts capped with pretentious nipples pointing to the sky. All the cords on her arms, legs and neck were popping out against her skin and her stomach muscles locked showing a hard six pack. She was an unbelievable display of sensual womanhood culminating in explosive sexual rapture and she was looked regal in her wild abandon. Her face a mask of concentration only moments before, was now glowing in blissful release. Her screams of ecstasy were heard by everyone.

"AAARRRGGGHH ... OOHHH MASTER ... OOHHH MASTER ... M CCUUUMMMING ... AARRGGHH ... OH GOD ... CUMMMMING HARD ... OH MASTER ... OH GOD MASTER ... INTENSE ... MMAASSTTEERR."

Don stared rapturously at his woman, his baby, his love and he was so very proud of her. At this moment, she was without a doubt the most gorgeous woman on the planet.

He became so enamored watching Suzy shatter on the mast he almost forgot his job ... almost. He switched to the cat of nine tails and began firmly whipping her breasts, nipples, belly and pussy, with his intent to keep Suzy cumming and cumming until the end of the show.

"AAARRRGGGHH ... OOHHH MASTER ... AGAIN ... M CCUUUMMMING ... AARRGGHH ... OH GOD ... AGAIN ... CUMMMMING HARD ... MMAASSTTEERR."

Her body began whipsawing from orgasm to orgasm. During a hard one, her stomach muscles would clench and knot trying to pull her hips and pussy forward driving the unforgiving vibrators deep into her pussy and ass. This also had the effect of pushing the vibrators hard against her clit forcing her into an explosive orgasm forcing her to arch away from the intense vibrations. With her back arched and her head pressed against the mast, the vibrators were pressed hard against her g-spot, forcing her into another stomach cramping orgasm driving her back onto the vibrators.

Her hard cums drenched the mast in her orgasmic juices, with her nectar squirting from around the vibrators and running down her legs. Each cum only seemed to add to her squirting orgasm until her legs were coated with her nectar.

This whipsaw motion had her breathtaking breasts doing the most stunning dance on her chest, their fluid dance was ecstasy in motion with her hard-puckered nipples setting the tempo. Meanwhile, every muscle and cord in her body was distended in a shared ecstasy as she strained against her bonds with the repeated rapture pummeling her body. Her body was beginning to glisten with sweat as he saw the clock show that the show was almost over.

"MASTER ... CAN'T STOP CUMMING ... OH GOD MASTER ... MMAASSTTEERR ... OH MMAASSTTEERR."

He set the whip's down and before he took off the microphone he whispered into Suzy's ears.

"I love you so much, my Pet. I have never seen you look more sexy, beautiful and alluring than you do right now. You make me so proud to be your master."

He set the microphone down and walked over to her and began to drink in the heady orgasmic juices that her pussy had been producing for the last half an hour. Since her pussy was almost 3 feet in the air He had to bend to suck her clit in his mouth. As his mouth began to make love to her pussy and clit, her ecstasy went to a whole level and she lost the ability to speak except for one word. "MMAASSTTTEERR ... MAAAASTER ... MA MMAAAASSTER ... MMAASSTTER."

For Suzy the whole show had been her master's orchestration of her body. She saw and felt the crowd respond to her master's display and only the pride showing on his face kept her from giving in to the ecstasy. She would do anything to make her master proud of her.

When he commanded her to cum her whole body rejoiced with a laser light show exploding in her head. She never even came down from the first cum when he started caressing her with the soft whip and immediately, she blasted into sub-space. Suzy was riding a series of tsunami crests with each one getting higher and higher. Her heart and mind were lost in a sea of sensations and her master's voice narrating in her head. Then her master began sucking on her clit and any remaining sanity left her as her cum went to a whole new level.

Her whole body became rigid and unmoving, continuous in orgasm as her mouth hung open in a silent breathless scream. Her whole body was quivering and shaking with the ecstasy rippling through her. As he continued to drink in her juices and suck on her clit, her full body orgasms switched to hard gut-wrenching spasms. He could tell Suzy was ready to collapse, she had enough.

They were within a few minutes of the end of the show anyway, so he undid her the shackles on her legs climbed up on the platform, unhooked and untied her arms. He cradled her spasming, quivering and shaking body in his arms as he pulled her off the vibrators. With Suzy in his arms, he jumped down off of the platform and he felt her lips kissing his neck then heard her whisper. "I need you Master; I need your love, I need you in me. You promised Master, you promised."

As he dropped his pants and sat on the garage, he lifted her above his cock and seated the head of his cock firmly in her quivering, grasping pussy lips, and said. "A Master always keeps his promises."

She started cumming again as he slowly fed his cock into her clutching pussy, but this time it seemed less violent and more intimate. Her lips pressed against his neck and in a shaky quivering voice, she whispered. "Oh, my Master, oh I love you so Master, make love to me master, make me your slave again, make me yours Master."

He began to pick up the pace and lifted her, almost totally off his cock before burying himself into her. She was still cradled in his arms against his body while her body was spasming and whipping from orgasm to orgasm. Her face was glowing with love, ecstasy and the rapture of having her master love her while buried deep inside her. Her perfect breasts and nipples were bouncing in time with his hard thrusts and he couldn't resist holding and caressing one with his free hand.

Watching the erotic display Suzy put on all day had him close to the edge while Suzy was morphing from orgasm to orgasm. Her head was laying on his shoulder as her whole body quivered and shook and she clung to him desperately wanting him closer. He felt wetness on his shoulder and when he looked at her face, she almost looked angelic with the rapturous love on her face. She was crying tears of joy as he took her to even higher heights.

He couldn't hold out much longer and it was only a few minutes before he sprayed his seed inside her rippling pussy. He continued to pump his seed into her body while he held his delicate and loving Pet tightly to his chest and kissed away the tears on her face.

With him still cradling Suzy in his arms and his cock still deeply embedded in her pussy, he yelled over to the screen. He told them that the show was over. He held her tight as he kept lavishing kisses on her face. She tilted her face to him, and they shared a long sensuous kiss. When he pulled back a little, he said. "Suzy my beautiful and incredible Pet, you were amazing today and you have made your master very, very proud. I'm in love with you Suzy, and I want you to be my sub forever and never want you to leave my side. I have scheduled a special ceremony in one week's time in which I will mark you, collar you and officially make you mine forever."

She looked at him and tears filled her eyes, she buried her head in his neck and began to cry again. In between sobs, she said. "I thought this would only happen in my dreams. Oh, Master I am yours for as long as you want me, I am so in love with you, and my love is unconditional. Master, you don't have to do this, I will always love you and I will always be your devoted slave, without conditions. I will never say no and never deny you anything."

He put his finger under her chin and tilted her face to his. Looking into her eyes, he said, "I love you more than I can say, my commitment to you is because I truly love you and want you always. Suzy, for the first time in his life, I'm happy and in love and all of this is because of you. I want you in my life always and forever. Your unwavering love, trust and unconditional devotion have changed me into a better man and one I hope is worthy of the gifts that you have given me. In a week's time, you will know the depth of my feelings when I tell the world that Suzy is mine and mine alone."

She snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around him and started crying tears of happiness.

~~~~

The pandemic lock down was over, but not the relationship forged by Don and Suzy. They continued their loving Dom/Sub relationship and tried to continue their shows, but it wasn't the same. Until the producers Don had invited came to call. Now they had a decision to make.

End

Suzy and Don will Return

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12