All Comments on 'The Pandora Effect Ch. 02'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great writing

You appear to have a future as an author. Do persue it.

trubblemakurtrubblemakurover 11 years ago
hhmmm!

I think the good guys need more werewolves on their side. If we are adding in fallen Angels do we have some good ones for balance? Looking forward to the next chapter.

hakdrakkenhakdrakkenover 11 years ago
Mixing it up

Last time around we had humans, mostly human packless werewolves, and a few ghosts thrown in for fun.

Now we have a succubus, zombies, and an angel?

Interesting. The werewolves almost didn't seem supernatural in the last story. And I guess compared to the other guys in this story, that's still true.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
One word

MORE! I can't wait to see where you take this. Superb writing nonetheless. Please don't let any negative comments bother you. You can't please everyone. 5*****

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
I have to say it

Anyone who makes any negative comment about this story is a complete moron!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
KEEP IT COMING

LOVED IT.

MizTMizTover 11 years ago
Kristen was channeling Me.....

at least when it came to the dancer at the club.......they not only got Adam hot but everyone at the entire strip club got hot. And Kristen had fun doing it which is why I think she was channeling me. Ok mind out of the gutter.....I like the new young blonde haired man, "Kid" John Balch. The way he met the team was priceless and thru everything that happened he held his own. I think he is going to be an exciting member of the team. As always looking forward to more even though I'm so far behind...hehe-he. Oh yea, love the whole idea of the Pandora Effect and the were's who are bringing it about. And lets not forget the good vs evil who is behind it all.....ok now give me more.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Its a really awesome series so far, I just thought I should tell you that L-Tee is actually LT. At least in the Corps it is not too sure about the Navy. Well anyways, great job just gotta lock up your comma use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Holy Crap Batman!

This is the most fun ride I've been on in forever. Werewolves vs zombies and whatever the hell Nadia is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous