All Comments on 'The Pandora Effect Ch. 04'

by boneams

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Very short sighted

How can werewolves take over the world unless they have enough knowledge among them to support the technology that gives their human halves comfort. Even if they decide to live more primitively, that virus could kill mice and quite possibly the larger animals that wolves would hunt for food. Those zombies will attack anything living and eventually become a direct threat to the weres themselves. Even though they possess superior strength, enough zombies attacking at the same time could bring them down. So stupid.

boneamsboneamsover 11 years agoAuthor
Not short sighted at all

I really don’t want to spoil the story, so I’ll just say hang on. I love Miss Kat to death as she has read a lot of my work, but she commented on what people should have been asking. I always have loose threads throughout a story to keep people wondering. If it read like a cooking book, you wouldn’t ask yourself what’s next. I thought having my character dying would be the big “what the heck”.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago
Darn!

Now I am really curious and have been wondering if I missed something. I can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just one thing to say

when is the next ch coming out?

Iread2relaxIread2relaxover 11 years ago
Hurry, need next part!

Oh my GOD they got Kevin. What happeneed to Jake, the wolf that was a marine? Will Kevin be ok? I need the next chapter pronto. Hurry. Must know what happens next

SnowPawzSnowPawzabout 11 years ago
Whoa...

well.... shit... death threats from a reader for (possibly) killing of a Lead?

well.. shit. and here i was thinking i saw it all....

mate. keep up the good work and LET NOTHING STOP YOU.

Snow

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Me again. I have to say, I'm impressed. You say your writing is "a hobby" - perhaps you should start taking it more seriously? You're improving so much from one chapter to the next that I can't help but feel you have a genuine chance of being published by conventional publishers. Tips: you can't write sex, but that's okay - many of the bestselling authors can't write sex for toffee, and it doesn't matter, because they're writing good stories. This has many problems, but the STORIES are obviously in you - this story is sufficiently gripping to make me read faster because I want to know what happens, and you've achieved that at least as well as writers like Alistair McClean, Hammond Innes, Kenneth Royce et al. The story thread of the angels has to go (sorry). And you need to fix the massive hole in your plot created by how quickly they found the one little ship that happened to be carrying the bad guys - I'm a girl, but "feminine intuition" doesn't cover it!

" "No Kevin, I can't – I can't do this. There must be someone else who can..."

"Outside the team, you're the only one I trust who could do it. Don't look so shocked, someone has one for you too," Kevin said as he touched her cheek. "

Nice. More of this kind of sensitivity + less testosterone = more fans.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
Comment

First, awesome story.

Second, with the possibility of the end of the world, you would think wanting to have the werewolves ready to act on a moments notice would be advantageous. For this to occur, it would make sense to me for Jake and Kevin to come out with it prior to deployment since it could save everyone's lives (Jake and Kevin's lives so they don't get shot by their own crew and nothing beats werewolves ;-) )

BTW, Tom Clancy called. He still has a boner.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous