The Panty Club Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shifted her bum forward so that she wasn't sitting on her skirt and pulled the yellow cotton panties tight against her crotch. She tried to control the flow, letting just a trickle at a time out at first, making a small wet spot in the yellow fabric, which then spread as she allowed a little more pee to squeeze out. She could feel the spread of the wet patch as the pee tricked down inside the panties to her butt, where she knew there would be a small trickle of urine dripping to the grass.

She wasn't able to hold back for long though and released the full flow, which she heard flowing into the puddle that was forming on the grass as she held herself an inch or so off the ground.

As she sat back again, careful to keep her skirt out of the way, she rubbed her fingers against her soaked crotch, pushing it against her bald pussy, wishing that she could get herself off.

"So have any of you ever had an orgasm out here?" Amber asked a few minutes later. Her friends replied that they hadn't and Amber could see that they were all starting to wonder what she had started to wonder: would they get away with masturbating in the middle of the oval?

"God I don't think I could make myself out here," Teri said a moment later. "I think that I'd be so worried about someone coming over that I just wouldn't be able to get myself over the edge.

"Yeah, but do you think you'd try it?" Anne asked her.

"I might, but I'm not going to do it today," Teri replied.

"You'd be up for it, wouldn't you Ams?" Anne asked Amber.

"I dunno, I'd probably give it a go I guess, but it would be pretty freaky doing it out here, I mean sometimes it gets hard not to scream when a good orgasm rips through you. It's a bit different to a nice quite piss."

"Abby?" Anne asked.

"If someone else did first I probably would, but I wouldn't want to be the first to try it," Abby replied.

"Oh well, we might just have to make it initiation for someone else if we ever expand the club," Anne laughed, "because I tend to agree with Teri that I think I wouldn't be able to finish off for worry of being sprung. After all, its hard enough to start peeing out here without the pressure of trying to cum!"

Amber noted that Miss Martin was walking past not too far from the girls, watching with an air of speculation about her. The other girls turned to see who Amber was looking at and as they did so, Amber flipped up her skirt to flash the panties that she was wearing at her teacher. Amber was impressed with the control that Claire showed. She merely smiled at the group of girls and waved, continuing on her way. Amber knew that Claire must have been busting to come over and see if there were puddles of piss on the ground, or even better, to have caught them in the act.

-----------------

After lunch, Amber again found a note in her locker, nothing more than a location, nothing to indicate who it was from that could give them away. She held onto it all through her next lesson until the bell rang, at which time she ran off to meet Miss Martin, who this time was waiting for her in the toilets.

"God I could have jumped you out there when you flashed your panties at me," Claire said as they entered the cubicle together.

"Now that would definitely have caused scene," Amber laughed. As she watched, Claire pulled her reached up under her skirt to pull her leggings down, revealing a pair of black cotton briefs. Amber expected her to pull them down her legs as well, but Claire sat down on the toilet.

"Didn't you tell me that Wednesday was the day that you all peed your panties on the oval?" Claire asked as she adjusted her position.

"uh huh," Amber replied throatily as she realized what her teacher was about to do. "That's why this cute pair is still damp." And she lifted her skirt to reveal the pair of yellow panties with daisies on them, rubbing her fingers against the still damp fabric.

"Well you know how much that turns me on, so there was no way that I was going to miss out on my turn," she said and Amber saw urine start to flow through the panty fabric. The dark material glistened slightly in the poorly lit cubicle as the urine fell into the water of the bowl. She rubbed her panties against her moistening pussy as she watched until Claire had finished.

Claire stood up, drips of piss falling into the leggings that were bunched around her ankles.

"Hand them over," Claire said, grinning as she stepped out of one leg of her leggings and worked the wet panties off of herself.

Amber pulled down the yellow panties and handed them over, taking the wet black ones from Claire. They both dressed again, each feeling the dampness of the fabric that settled against their pussy lips.

"I love watching you pee, it turns me on so much," Amber said as Claire finalized adjusting herself.

"Then you'll have to come over again this weekend so that you can watch me properly," Claire suggested, opening the door and leaving the cubicle.

"I'll see what I can do," Amber promised as she dashed off to her lesson.

-------------

After school, the girls met up in the toilets for their final swap before they made their various ways home.

Teri handed the skin coloured briefs to Abby, who traded her for the Blue satin ones. Anne pulled the white cotton boy legs off and held them out for Amber. Amber pulled up her skirt and started to slide the black briefs that she'd taken from Miss Martin down her legs.

"Hang on, that's not the pair I gave you at lunch time!" Teri hissed, echoed quickly by Abby and Anne.

"What gives, Ams, Where's the yellow pair?" Anne asked her.

"They're on someone else," Amber said. "I've met someone who would like to join the club and I thought the easiest way of convincing you was to actually swap the panties so that you'd know she was serious before I asked permission. Now I'm asking if I can introduce someone."

The other three girls debated for a time before Anne finally came to a decision. "Do it again tomorrow and have her meet us here after school. When we see her wearing a pair of panties that three of us have worn during the day, she can join as a basic member. We'll see about the rest in time."

------------

Amber was even more excited the following day when she dressed for school. She had called Claire after dinner the night before and told her what had transpired. Claire was willing to do what was required which meant that she would very soon be a member of the club.

Amber found a pair of white lycra briefs that hugged her butt perfectly and put them on before heading off to school, wondering what Claire would wear on the day of her likely entry into the club.

------------------

The day seemed to be passing extraordinarily slowly for Amber. It seemed like an age until she was able to meet Teri at recess and swap her white lycra panties for Teri's white lace briefs and then even longer again until lunch when she traded those for a pair of red lacy briefs that Anne passed to her and that Abby had started the day in.

When she finally met up with Claire after the next lesson, she had just about had enough of the day. But meeting her teacher in the toilets was enough to raise her spirits. She took a bright pink cotton thong from her teacher and gave her the red lacy briefs that she'd been left wearing.

"I can't wait for us all to meet up after school," Amber said to Claire, giving her a brief kiss as they rushed to execute their change before heading off to where they were supposed to be.

"I'm looking forward to it myself, where do you guys meet up?"

"Well today we're going to do it at Anne's house, because her parents aren't home, so you'll have to make your way there." Amber handed Claire a slip of paper with an address on it and again quickly kissed her teacher, her hand lingering on her hip, desperately wanting to feel more, but she was too aware of the time, as was Claire as she took the piece of paper and suggested that they'd better get moving.

Amber couldn't remember a thing from her final lesson and finally got to meet up with her friends after school.

"Show us that they're different," Anne said to her as she joined the three of them on the walk home. Amber flicked up her skirt and flashed her friends, exposing the pink thong that Claire had given to her.

"Oh cool, I can't wait to find out who this mystery person is," Abby said, grinning as the flash of pink on Amber's pussy burned itself into her retinas.

---------

The four girls sat around at Anne's place, waiting for Amber's mystery woman to arrive. Her friends were of course expecting another of the students from school and there had been much debate as to who of the girls that they knew was likely to have succumbed to Amber's seduction and swapped panties with her. Amber wasn't giving anything away though and when a car finally pulled up out the front, they all crowded around the window. None of the girls recognised the car.

"Shit, what's she doing here?" Anne said when Miss Martin the drama teacher got out of the car.

"She's here to join us," Amber said, enjoying the looks of shock and confusion that that resulted in as she went to the door to let her teacher in.

Amber led Miss Martin into the room where the other three girls were sitting around on couches. After a very brief hello, there was a lot of nervous silence.

"God, come on you lot, let's swap panties!" Amber cried excitedly, lifting her skirt and pulling the pink thong that she was wearing down her legs. She went over to Teri with whom she was due to swap and said, "come on, cough up, swap with me."

Teri grinned and leant back on the couch, lifting her skirt up to expose her pussy. It was completely bare of hair and at first glance, there was no sign of any panties either. Upon closer examination though, there was a small scrap of fabric protruding from between her lips.

"Oh I was so focused on getting Claire here, that I completely forgot that it was Thursday!" Amber said excitedly, then turned to Claire and explained, "On Thursday Anne stuffs her panties inside her pussy and who ever swaps for that pair during the day has to wear them the same way!" She then knelt between Teri's legs and licked her friend's pussy all around the scrap of fabric, drawing moans of pleasure from her.

"And you can't use your hands to get them, either," Anne explained, watching their teacher's face as she took it all in. After a few more licks, Amber grabbed the fabric with her teeth and pulled the panties from her friend's pussy, revealing them to be a black and white striped thong. Teri took Claire's pink thong from Amber and slid it up her legs.

"Mmm, the first time that I've ever worn my teacher's panties!" she exclaimed, her arms hugged against her large breasts, crushing them within her school dress.

"Hey, before we go any further, we need the proof!" Anne said suddenly, turning to Miss Martin. "Show us what you're wearing Miss Martin."

Claire pulled up her skirt and slid her leggings down to show that she was wearing the lacy red briefs that she knew each of the four girls in the room had already The girls all clapped and then Anne demanded to see her pussy.

Claire pulled the panties down to reveal her pussy to her four students, her eyes continually flicking to Amber, seeking approval and reassurance that she was doing ok and that things weren't going wrong. There was only smiles of delight on Amber's face who was loving the fact that she was getting to introduce her new friend to the group.

"Hmm, we'll have to fix that up later, but its good for now," Anne noted as the panties slid clear of Claire's pussy, revealing the small strip of trimmed pubic hair that nestled above her slit.

"Fix what?" Claire asked of Anne.

"The fact that you aren't completely bald," Anne replied. "Swapping panties with us really just let's you know about the club. If you want to be a novice member, you need to be hairless."

"Sure, I can do that," Claire replied.

"Well the other part, that forms the initiation is the fact that you don't shave yourself, you have to let us shave you," Anne explained, trying to gauge what Claire's reaction would be.

"Sounds like fun," Claire said and Anne grinned, pleased with the enthusiastic response." So do I swap these with anyone?" she added, indicating the red lace panties that were now around her thighs.

"No, not today, I'll have to come up with a new order of how to do it, because adding a new person changes the dynamic and I want to make sure that everyone has worn every pair of panties. That could prove to be a challenge with you being a teacher though."

"I think I'll be ok," Claire said, "after all, I have a lot more latitude around the school than you girls do.

"Ok, I'll text everyone tonight so that they know what they have to do in the morning," Anne told them all.

As they talked, Amber began stuffing the black and white striped thong into her pussy, Amber and Teri watching and encouraging her, telling Amber how wet it must be now that it had been in their pussies already.

Anne then removed the white lace briefs that she was wearing and handed them to Abby, who swapped for the pair of white lycra briefs that Amber had started the day in.

"Right then, lets take care of that hair then," Anne said and took her teacher by the hand to lead her up to the bathroom, the other three girls following happily behind.

Claire laid herself down on a towel that Anne put on the floor for her and allowed Amber to strip her leggings and the red lace panties away from her pussy. Abby picked up the scissors and was the one to trim the little patch of hair down to stubble, commenting that it was almost an anti-climax given how small the patch of hair was that they had to work with.

"Yeah, at least with Ams we got to shave her lips," Teri agreed as she took the shaving cream and applied it liberally to Anne's pussy, her fingers lingering on Claire's lips and caressing them, slipping ever so slightly between her inner lips.

Anne picked up the razor and put a new blade in it. Then she knelt between Claire's legs and ran the razor through the patch of stubble, reducing it to a smooth, hairless mound. When there was none left, Amber picked up a face washer and took her time rubbing it all over Claire's now bald pussy, making sure her fingers came into contact with her alongside the fabric so that she could feel her teacher's lips, which were noticeably engorged with the stimulation that she'd received whilst being shaved by four of her students.

"Mmm, that looks so good," Anne commented as she admired Claire's now hairless pussy. The other girls agreed, bringing smiles to Claire's face.

With everybody having swapped their panties, the four visitors all headed off home. As Anne said goodbye to Amber and her teacher by the front door, she quickly told Claire that Friday was cotton day and that she had to wear a pair of cotton briefs of her choosing and that attendance back at Anne's place was mandatory.

Amber followed Claire down to her car to say goodbye before she had to walk herself home. Claire offered her a ride, but Amber pointed out that it would be a bit weird if someone were home and had saw her getting out of one of her teachers' cars. She also resisted the temptation to kiss her goodbye.

"You'll love tomorrow, " Amber said to Claire as she started her car. "And I'm really looking forward to catching up with you on the weekend too."

"Did you want me to pick you up, or are you going to come over on your own?" Claire asked her.

"I'd love it if you could pick me up," Amber said. Claire told her that that would be fine and then drove off, leaving Amber to make her own way home.

------------------

Later that night, Amber's phone beeped and she checked the message. It was from Anne, telling her that she had to pass her panties to Teri at each appointed swap time during the day. Everyone would be passing their panties to the same person, which would see a complete rotation by day's end. She in turn, would be getting panties from Claire. It noted that there would be times when someone would be left without panties if they hadn't managed to compete a swap and that if this happened, then that was what they were to wear.

On the other hand, they would sometimes have two pair because they hadn't handed them off yet. Anne suggested that they wear the pair that they were supposed to hand off over the top of the pair they'd received until they could get rid of them.

The swaps were to be made before school, then recess, lunch, and after school, or as close to those times as possible.

------------------

Friday morning, every morning, Amber was again rummaging in her drawer for underwear. She pulled out anything that was cotton and not a g-string so that she could select something appropriate. In the end she settled for a pair of purple briefs with pink edging, snuggling them up against her pussy just before she ran out the door to school.

She went straight to her locker when she got to school to find a note that said that she would have to meet Claire after first lesson due to a staff meeting. Disappointed, she instead went to the toilets to find Teri so that she could pass the panties she was wearing to her.

Teri was waiting for her and when she lifted her skirt to show Amber, was without any panties.

"I've already given mine to Abby," she told Amber as amber reached out with her finger to caress her pussy.

"Man, I'm so horny already. I didn't get any from Miss Martin yet, which means you get mine and I have to go commando for the first lesson!" Amber said to Teri.

Teri took Amber's panties from her and slipped them up, saying to Amber, "Well if you're going to go commando, you may as well go wet as well." And she knelt down on the floor of the cubicle that they were both occupying and lifted Amber's skirt so that she could run her tongue over her friend's bald mound. Amber quickly lifted one foot up onto the toilet so that he slit was exposed and Teri wasted no time in applying her tongue to it. Amber put her hand on Teri's head, pulling her into her pussy just as the bell rang to indicate the start of the first lesson.

"God, I wish you didn't have to stop," Amber said as Teri pulled back and stood up, making sure that her uniform was ok.

"Well I tell you what, I'll make sure that I give you an orgasm tonight at Anne's after you've cum in your panties for us."

"Sounds like a deal to me," Amber replied, kissing Teri on the lips, tasting her own juices on her friend's tongue. Then they dashed off to their first classes.

Amber entered the door to her first class and took her seat along with the other girls. She chatted happily with the girls around her until the door opened to admit their teacher.

"Hello people, Mr Anders is sick today, so I'll be looking after you," Miss Martin announced as she walked into the room. Amber grinned. This was such an unexpected pleasure. Not only did she manage to not have Math, but she got the best sub that she could have asked for out of the entire faculty.

Half her elation was well founded, but Miss Martin soon advised that Mr Anders had provided them with plenty of work for the lesson, so there was no need to be concerned with falling behind in his absence. The entire class groaned as they realised that the lesson wouldn't be the bludge they had thought it would be.

Half way through the lesson, Amber was struggling with a problem and so put her hand up to get some assistance from Miss Martin.

Claire walked over to Amber's desk and asked her what the problem was, stoically keeping her face as straight and measured as if she were helping any other student in the class, driving down her desire to just seize Amber's face in her hands and kiss her in front of the entire class.