The Panty Club Pt. 02

Story Info
Steve makes a second visit to the Panty Club.
2.5k words
4.61
19.9k
27

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamax
jamax
248 Followers

It was Steve's second visit to the Panty Club. His hands were trembling as he stripped naked and pulled on the white gauze panties that he had purchased at Victoria's Secret. He remembered his first visit and how he had jerked off several men, letting them cum on him, and how it had felt when he came in his panties and felt it dripping on his cock and balls as he walked around. But most of all, he remembered how he had sucked two cocks and how hard it made him to feel a hard cock slide through his lips and tasting hot sperm in his mouth before he swallowed it. He had promised himself he wouldn't do it again but here he was. "I'm just going to look around," he told himself. "Maybe, I'll let some men touch me, but that's all. I guess I might have to touch a few cocks if they touch mine, but I'm not going into the room where people suck cocks and get fucked! I won't do that! I might jerk off a few guys and let them cum on me but I'm not going to suck any cocks!"

His cock started to stir as soon as he walked into the main room and saw all the men wearing only panties. He decided to stand by a wall and look over the crowd before he did anything. His ass was fondled a few times as he moved through the crowd and he ran his hand over a few before he got to the wall. He was looking over the crowd when he made eye contact with a young man named Tim, who he had met the last time he was here and wound up sucking his cock. Tim smiled at him and then walked over. "It's great to see you again," Tim said.

"Likewise," Steve responded nervously.

"May I?" Tim asked and when Steve nodded Tim placed his hand on his crotch and began caressing his cock. "Was mine the first cock you ever sucked?" Tim whispered.

"Yes," Steve stammered and then he put his hand on Tim's cock.

"I want you to suck it again later," Tim said.

"I'm not like that," Steve said, but he began stroking Tim's cock.

"I saw you suck Robert's cock after you sucked mine," Tim said. "And I watched you jerk off those other men until they came on you."

"I didn't want to do it," he stammered.

"I can feel your cock getting harder as you think about it," Tim said. "Jerk me off while you remember how it felt having my hard cock in your mouth." Steve felt like he was in a trance as he pulled Tim's panty down and wrapped his hand around his cock. "I liked cumming in your mouth," Tim told him, as he stroked his cock faster. "Maybe you'll suck my cock again later?"

"Maybe," Steve heard himself reply as he thought about how it felt having a cock moving through his lips and rubbing on his tongue.

"And maybe you'll swallow all my cum again?" Tim asked.

"Maybe," Steve repeated, and then hot sperm began gushing on the front of his panty as Tim moaned with pleasure. He kept jerking Tim's cock and relished the feel of the hot sperm soaking his cock through his panty. His cock was rock hard but he didn't cum. He let go of Tim when his cock started to soften and he looked down to see thick ropes of sperm dripping down the front of his panty to his thighs. He felt sorry that he didn't have his phone with him so he could take a picture.

"I'll be looking for you later," Tim said and then he moved back into the crowd.

He saw a lot of people eyeing his crotch and his cock was plainly visible through his sheer, wet panty. He fondled some asses as he wandered through the crowd until two men stopped him. "Looks like you got someone very excited," the taller one said as he rubbed Steve's ass.

"Are you hard again? Or didn't you cum?" the shorter one asked.

"I haven't cum yet," Steve told them.

"Neither have we," the taller man told him. "Suppose we all cum together?"

"Okay," Steve rasped.

They moved off to the side of the room and when both men began caressing his cock, he began rubbing theirs. He liked how their cocks felt through the satin material of their panties and he liked how they were making his cock feel as they rubbed it through his sperm soaked material. "I want to rub my cock on your ass," the smaller man whispered, and when Steve nodded, the man moved behind him. He felt the tip of the man's cock press the fabric of his panty into his asshole and then the shaft pressed between his ass cheeks. "You have a nice ass," the man said as he began humping his cock against it. "Has it ever been fucked?" the man asked as he reached around and slid his hand inside Steve's panty to his cock.

"No!" Steve replied.

"You can rub your cock on my ass," the taller man said, and then he turned so his back was towards him. Before Steve could say anything, the smaller man pulled down Steve's panty down in the front and began rubbing the tip of Steve's cock on the taller man's ass. "Don't stop jerking me off," the taller man said, so Steve reached around him and found a bare cock waiting for his hand. He started to jerk it off as he began humping his cock on the man's ass in time with the hard cock humping him. It was quiet for a while except for the heavy breathing until Steve felt his panty being pulled down in the back and the man's bare cock probing his asshole, but before he could complain he felt hot sperm shooting on his asshole and between the cheeks. He couldn't help pressing his ass back against it and then the man in front turned towards him and his cock began spurting sperm on Steve's cock. He felt his balls contract and his panty snapped up as he started to cum. He moaned with pleasure as cum squirted on his ass and both on and inside the front of his panty. He felt like he was going to faint as his sperm leaked through the front of his panties to join the ropes of sperm from the man, and he could feel hot sperm dripping down the crack of his ass. The men seemed to disappear as he leaned against the wall and tried to catch his breath.

"You look so hot," a man whispered to him as he fondled Steve's ass. "How many loads of cum did you take?"

"Four plus my own," Steve replied.

"May I add mine?" the man asked.

"Why not," Steve told him.

"Would you do the honors?" the man asked.

"Sure," Steve said. "Inside or out?"

"Inside," the man replied, so Steve slid his hand inside the man's panty and wrapped his fingers around the semi-erect cock. It scared him that he didn't mind that he was jerking off another man and that he would probably be getting more cum squirted on his panties. A few minutes later the man moaned and Steve felt hot sperm splashing on his hand. He realized his own cock was stirring as he kept jerking off the man until his cock stopped shooting. He looked down at the sperm seeping through the front of the man's panties and then he rubbed his hand through it as he fondled the man's softening cock. After the man thanked him and walked away, he wiped his hand over his crotch adding more sperm to what was already there.

He felt very aroused as he walked through the crowd. He fondled a few asses and had his fondled but he kept peeking at the door to the other room. He tried to take his mind off it by jerking off two more men. One of them came in his panty and the other one freshened the sperm dripping from Steve's crotch. But he was still drawn to the door and couldn't stop himself from going in.

"I knew you couldn't stay away," Tim said as he walked up to him.

"I just want to look around," Steve said.

"We both know what you want," Tim told him and then he gently pushed Steve down to his knees and pulled his panty down exposing his cock. Steve took Tim's cock in his hand and felt his own cock stir when he licked the tip.

"Why am I doing this?" he asked himself as he took the head of Tim's cock between his lips, but he liked how it felt in his mouth as he swirled his tongue around it.

"You're getting good at sucking cocks," Tim moaned softly. "I bet you can't wait to taste my cum again." Steve wondered if what he was hearing was true, but he bobbed his head on the cock while he thought about it. He liked the way it felt moving through his lips and how smooth it felt on his tongue, and he couldn't deny that his own cock was getting harder as he remembered how it felt when hot sperm coated his tongue. He felt Tim's cock swell and heard his low moan just before it happened. Then he moaned with pleasure as hot sperm began filling his mouth and he greedily began swallowing savoring the feel and taste of it.

"Thank you," Tim said when his cock slipped from Steve's mouth, "but I think you enjoyed that as much as I did."

"No," Steve stammered but his cock was rock hard and pushing his panty away from his stomach. His legs felt weak, so he staggered over towards a couch. He saw other men sucking cocks around the room and a few getting fucked up the ass as he plopped down and tried to catch his breath. He closed his eyes for a few seconds and when he opened them, three men were standing there, and their panties were all dripping sperm.

"Do you like the way my panties are dripping?" the man in the center asked.

"I do," Steve replied as he looked at the thick rope of sperm splattered on the outline of the man's cock in his nylon panty.

"Maybe you'd like to suck my cock too," the man said.

"Maybe I would," Steve said unable to tear his eyes from the man's cock. The man stepped closer and his cock was right in front of Steve's face. "Oh, God," Steve thought, "I don't believe I'm going to do this," and then he leaned forward and ran his tongue through the rope of tepid sperm. The man moaned as Steve licked it off and then he pulled down his panty in the front and pushed his cock in Steve's face. Steve didn't hesitate in covering the head of the man's cock with his lips and swirling his tongue around it. "What's happening to me?" he thought as the man pushed his cock through his lips. "I'm sucking cocks again and licking up sperm, and it's turning me on so fucking much." Hands began moving him around until he was on his hands and knees on the couch, never stopping sucking the man's cock, but now he felt a cock rubbing on his ass and his hand was being lifted to another wet crotch. He liked how the cock felt in his mouth, but he got nervous when his panty was pulled down in the back and the tip of a hard cock was pressed against his asshole. He moaned when he felt the head of the cock slip into his ass and he stopped sucking on the cock.

"He's a virgin," the man whose cock he was sucking said. "He's not ready to be fucked yet but I like how he's sucking my cock." Steve sighed when the cock exited his asshole and began sliding through the cheeks, and when the man pushed his cock through his lips, he started sucking it again. His hand was rubbed over the wet panty again and he got the idea, so he began jerking that cock through the wet material. He could feel his own cock getting harder and harder as he savored the feeling of having a cock in his mouth and one rubbing on his ass while he jerked another one off. He licked and sucked anticipating his mouth filling up with hot sperm again and it scared him that he wanted it to happen. That he liked sucking cocks and liked making them cum. He moaned when sperm began gushing in his mouth and he swallowed it as fast as he could and then a hand was on his cock and he began shooting his own cum in his panties. His orgasm caused him to lift his head and he felt hot sperm splash his face at the same time as he felt it shooting on his ass as the man behind him pumped his hard cock against it. As he writhed in his own pleasure his hand was pushed away from the cock he was jerking and then that cock was pushed into his mouth. He only bobbed his head on it twice before more cum was coating his tongue and lips and he began swallowing again.

He could feel cum dripping from his chin and his panties were soaking wet, in the front from his own sperm, and in the back from the man who came on his ass. The taste of sperm was strong in his mouth and he could feel it coating his tongue. He thought it was strange that he didn't mind and all the cum dripping in his panties was getting him aroused again. When two more men walked over to him, he pulled down their panties and took each of their cocks in his hands. He jerked the one on his left and then pushed the other one between his lips and started sucking it. He wasn't surprised when his own cock began getting hard again and he anticipated tasting hot sperm again.

He couldn't remember how many cocks he sucked or how many times he came as he sat in the dressing room. He just remembered staggering from the room in his ripped panties and how it felt to have tepid sperm dripping from his body. "I'm never coming here again!" he told himself as he started to get dressed. "Well, maybe I'll visit again but I'll just watch. I definitely won't go into that room again! Maybe I'll jerk off a few cocks and let them cum on my panties, but I won't suck anymore cocks! No way. Well, maybe just Tim. He's nice and I liked sucking his cock but no one is ever going to fuck me up the ass. Never!" He finished dressing and as he was walking out of the club he began to wonder what it would feel like to get fucked.

jamax
jamax
248 Followers