The Panty Collector

Story Info
A small story about a dare gone bad.
9.1k words
3.84
13.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The family was made up of dad, Carl, mom, Eshe, older brother, Fred, older brother, Kevin, me, Amy Mae. Dad's age was forty, he is six foot seven and a half inches tall, chiseled muscular frame, brown hair, gray eyes, tanned all over. Mom's age was Thirty-eight, she is five foot ten and a half inches tall, firm breasts, tight chiseled abdomen, broad hips, long black hair that reaches her ass, black eyes, tanned all over. Fred is twenty-two; he is six foot five inches tall, muscular, black hair and eyes, tanned. Kevin was twenty-one, six foot two inches tall, muscular, brown hair, green eyes, tanned everywhere you could see. I was twenty, five foot three and ten sixteenths inches tall, firm thirty-two B breasts, tight and toned abdomen, narrow hips, long brown hair that was down to my waist, gray eyes, tan most places.

The whole thing actually got started as part of a dare. Kevin and I have always been pretty close because we were born only ten months apart. We spent almost every minute engaged in some kind of mischief. Anyway, one boring afternoon after we had gotten home from work we were sitting in the living room. I worked at a local diner and wore a real traditional waitress outfit.

White blouse, and bra, tan poodle skirt, pantyhose, plain white leather shoes that had shoelaces to tie. Imagine that. Got all the way through grade, middle, and high school wearing shoes that slipped on. Now first job I had to ask one of the old women how to tie my shoes. I felt like a little girl learning why to use the toilet instead of having a diaper.

We had been teasing each other about our quirkier habits, and how our personalities were almost the same but the other one had been born into the losing gender. All of a sudden Kevin says, "Truth or Dare you sassy little brat." I did not know how to respond at first. I had played some fairly risky truth or dare games with my friends before, but, never with a guy.

I paused considering whether there was anything I wanted to tell the truth about, or dare I wanted to perform for my brother. During the ensuing three minutes of thought I had inadvertently lifted my legs up protectively in front of me. Kevin's eyes lowered and eyebrows rose up. I blinked and realized he was seeing everything under my skirt. I dropped my legs and without forethought said, "Truth you pervert." Kevin smiled at me and said, "Do you have a man that you are sleeping with?"

I looked at him and thought about saying no. Then I remembered there would be a nasty penalty for lying if he asked what he already knew. I answered, "Yes, I have three I am currently sleeping with every night." Kevin looked at me with surprise at first and then realized I meant dad and my brothers. Kevin laughed at my sly answer. "Truth or dare?", I asked Kevin. Kevin looked at me and thought quit a bit about what to say, "Dare."

Now it was my time to think. I had no idea what I might want him to do that would be fun to have him prove he did it. On the spur of the moment I said, "Get five women to give you a pair of their panties that they are currently wearing." Kevin looked at me like I was crazy. Then he turned his head sideways and said, "Amy Mae please give me the panties you have on." I blinked and realized I had created the situation myself.

I stood up, pulled off the pantyhose, took off my panties and handed them to him. I sat down carefully so as to not reward his bad behavior. Kevin smiled triumphantly at me and said, "Four more to go. Who to ask?! How to ask?! Such difficult questions."

With that he left the room and I went upstairs to get changed into something comfy. As I passed his room I saw him place my panties inside his bedside table. I went into my room, tossed the pantyhose over near the laundry basket, tossed my shoes in the closet doorway, and closed the door. I unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I took off my shirt and bra tossing them into the laundry basket more by accident than planning.

I went into the really nice bathroom that daddy added to my room and took a long hot steamy shower with Lucifer. Lucifer is the name I gave my twelve and a half inch vibrating wonder that provided the orgasms I needed to survive. Being always around horny men and there prodigy production oriented wives leaves a girl few good options without Lucifer. He is my enabler. He lets me live a nearly normal life while being constantly around rock hard cocks, and a women who is in heat constantly.

Before I found Lucifer, my nipples were just hard little pebbles, and I wore a tampon every day just to keep from having my cum form a raging river down both legs. Dinner was especially difficult because everyone had to attend. My oldest brother and his wife are trying for their fourth. About four or five times a day if no one interferes. That is a life threatening proposition when Lisa is about to be penetrated she becomes a protective mother bear.

With the relief from Lucifer under my belt, I put on my black silky-looking sport bra and my overalls. I like my overalls because they hang fairly loose on me and the air can circulate below. I put my cell phone in my back pocket and went to see if mother wanted any help making the lunch. As I passed Kevin's room he was putting another pair of panties in his drawer. I got down to the kitchen finding both Lisa and Mother working on lunch.

Mother said, "You have no idea what kind of a problem you created with that dare. Kevin has made up a list of females that might say yes, and one that will definitely say no to his request. Have you been asked yet, Lisa?" Lisa looked between both of us and said wistfully, "No. I am probably on the do not ask list. I am pretty sure he doesn't think I have been wearing any lately. He caught Fred and I three times this last week alone."

Mother broke out laughing for a couple of minutes, "You two really need to stay in a motel until this breeding cycle is over. Once you are pregnant again, you'll be happy and Kevin will stop getting educated in things he shouldn't know. Where did he catch you this time?" Lisa blushed a very deep red. "Fred had me bent over the wooden horse they use to keep the tractor from hitting the barn when they get out. My ass and pussy fully exposed, and him only just warming me up. When Kevin whistled at him Fred's cock shot straight up into me and ejaculated.

We both knew we would have to try again later. The second time I was making soup at the stove and Fred just dropped my overalls to the floor, pulled my panties aside and drove that iron pole of his straight up into me. We were almost done with the soup, when Carl and Kevin came to see how much longer it was going to be before lunch. The last time Kevin came by the bedroom door, which Fred forgot to close, and watched Fred stroking in and out of me for ten minutes before he ejaculated. I am so embarrassed each time it happens. Then I get so horny that I have to try and coax a second shot out of poor Fred."

I was standing there thinking how cool it was to have a man who would drop your pants anywhere he was to get you horny and ready for sex. I was going out the back door to get a look at the tractor stop again when Fred came up and took hold of my hips. I squealed and announced sister to prevent finding out first hand. Fred laughed and asked, "Lisa in the kitchen?" as he opened the door into the mudroom. "Yes, helping mother make lunch." I replied as I ran off toward the barn thinking about being bent over the tractor stop.

As I arrived at the tractor stop I noticed the tractor was sitting about three feet from the stop. Dad was the one who stopped it at exactly three feet. Fred and Kevin generally let it hit either lightly or pretty hard. I took a look at the tractor stop and sure enough down at the bottom on the barn side were a couple of straps right near the ground. Lisa was telling the truth. Because Fred had her strapped to the thing with her pants down. Kevin came around the barn and watched.

Just then I felt a pair of hands on my bottom. I looked back and dad was standing there. "Careful honey the tractor could have pulled away and taken you with it. Lucky I saw you bent over looking at something. What caught your eye?" I smiled at daddy and stood up. "I was noticing some loose leather straps near the base. Have the boys hit it so hard it is coming loose?" Daddy laughed and said, "No, Honey. Those have been there since you kids were in middle school. Remember you use to get your spankings and switches out here. Guess you thought that was the only purpose of it then.

Now you know why it was built originally. When I was dating your mother I use to bring her out here and pull her panties down, drop her skirt above her hips, and strap her in place. Then give her a good spanking with my hips for a long time. Her daddy caught us once out at his place. Told me if she came up pregnant I better step up quickly. So when she came down with Fred we got married and continued procreation here at the tractor stop." I headed out to the next place they got caught.

When I came back into the kitchen, Mother was setting the table for us all. Fred had Lisa's overalls down around her knees and his cock going up into her at a good pace. Mother saw me standing there with my jaw hanging down and suggested I go get cleaned up for lunch. I walked on through the kitchen and up the stairs to my room. I was just going to have to be late for lunch a little bit. Fred's bare ass was tight and cute. Lisa's wasn't bad either. A fact I should not know because they shouldn't be fucking in public.

I ran into Kevin as I was thinking about how much I would like to be fucked at the tractor stop, kitchen, and boldly with the door open. "Oh, Sorry. I did not mean to run myself over with you." I said as I changed direction to get into my room asap. I closed the door, dropped my overalls, stuck my fingers down my panties and dropped face down on the bed for a good masturbating session. Kevin yelled back at me how lucky I was he knew I was masturbating when I shut the door all the way. I had to pause in my self-care to have a little giggle about that.

When I arrived at the lunch table daddy asked if everything was okay. I assured him it was fine at the moment. Lisa apologized for getting caught in the act. I laughed and said I did not mind, but, that I knew things about the two of them it was unnatural for a sister to know. Fred and Kevin burst out laughing. Lisa blushed deep red again and concentrated on her lunch. Dad and mother were sharing a knowing look. I remembered the time we went to my eighteenth birthday picnic and smiled. We talked quite a bit about the weather, crop health, and the location of their other three children for the rest of lunch.

After lunch mother suggested that Kevin and I had better go into town and pick up some picnic supplies as cousin Betty was up for a picnic at the end of the month. I smiled and daddy frowned. Fred and Kevin looked at each other and Lisa squealed before ducking her head. We all had a laugh.

Kevin and I went into town in the pickup truck. First stop was always the grocery store. The relatives not involved spent much of their time sympathy eating. We picked up a chicken, a couple pounds of beef, two pork chops, and three gallons of tea and soda. We have all the produce you can find anywhere in the world combined at home.

Next we stopped at the drug store and resupplied the first aid kit. Bandages, razors, and lots of condoms. Then we were off to the lumber yard. Dad always had a new paddle made for the picnic. Eighteen inch face, twelve inch handle with rounded edges. Sometimes he has a particular decoration made on the business face. A set of clown faces. Why I don't know. This time he had the words bad girl and Betty carved into the back of the paddle. Along with a design depicting her bent over holding the back of her knees and crying a stream of tears.

Kevin grinned at me when we were done shopping and held up two pairs of panties, "All done and ready for confirmation." I blushed, "Okay after we get this stuff home and put away. You realize you have to return these to their owners, right?" Kevin smiled and said, "Yes, a couple of them even hinted that they think I should have to put them back myself. I am going to see about going out with those two. They looked pretty hot." I laughed and put the final purchases in the truck bed. We were picking on each other again as usual right up to pulling in behind the house to unload.

We got the supplies put away just before dinner. We headed up to Kevin's room. He to prove he had done it despite his being shy, and me to see that he had done it and find out what I was going to have to do. Kevin showed me five pairs of panties. I looked skeptically at him, saying "How do I know these are real women? You could have just taken these off a shelf somewhere." I hoped that would prevent me from having to continue. Kevin smiled and showed me four videos of women I knew taking their panties off for him. Two of them were my best friends, Patricia and Lucy.

He got off easy by telling them it was a dare. The other two were girls at church. I can only imagine the fuss that is going to be created when he returns those. Well, that leaves the other one. "Who was the fifth one that you could not get a photo of?" I asked feeling confident. Kevin smiled really big and pointed at me, "Did not think of asking for a video until after you." I was defeated, "What nasty and disgusting thing have you thought up for me to do?" I asked. Kevin replied, "I dare you to be an alternate for Betty."

I case anyone doesn't know about the picnics a girl can end up in a secret room where her male relatives must find a pussy to fuck that isn't her. Only one or two girls ever get picked. Their relatives sometimes know pretty much exactly what she normally looks like. The trick is she is shaven completely clean if natural or grows it out in shaven. That way they have no real clue to go by that they can see. The girls are up there in the choice line for four male relatives. One for each girl and three more that she may not even know.

When it is your father, brother, uncle, nephew, or cousin your the primary. When it is someone other than you your the alternate. He was challenging me to risk getting screwed four times. I was game for that and answered, "Okay, I will be one of Betty's alternates. Doesn't mean you will get a turn at the board though." I took my panties and went into my room. Rats, this was going to be a really interesting picnic event. Win or lose I was getting screwed. Unless I got really lucky and no one picked me for anything.

Wishful thinking. You cannot stand with your breasts and pussy bare and open for the taking for four hours and not get sampled.

I tossed my panties from last week into the laundry basket and went downstairs to see what dinner would bring. Dinner was fun, and Kevin did not mention the dare to anyone. Mother asked me to help her pack the picnic baskets for Saturday. I agreed to help and we set about packing the three picnic baskets.

One had the food for us to eat, one has the supplies my cousin was going to need, and the last held the paddle and a change of skimpy clothes for the ride home. I was shocked to see that Betty was going to be wearing a pajama bottom and a sports bra home. Mother indicated that Betty was against the whole thing and felt it was childish. I noticed she was rubbing the edge of the paddle while describing it.

I offered to go and talk to Betty about the whole thing and see if I could change her mind. I asked if dad and the boys were get a turn if I was to be an alternate. Mother smiled at me and told me that dad and the boys would be very happy to have me as an alternate. It meant that not only did they get a shot at Betty, but, me as well. That would give Betty and I six relatives with a shot at intercourse. I hung my head and confessed to the dare. Mother smiled and said, "I will let your father know tonight to watch out for your pussy.

Fred and Kevin will be trying to guess with fifty-fifty odds on getting a relative pussy. That means the two of you will probably end up getting fucked in public. What would the penalty be if you chicken out?" I blinked to think I did not ask that. I shrugged and Mother called Kevin into the room after we put the baskets up. "Kevin, I hear you and your sister have been playing truth or dare this week. You completed your dare and shamefully asked your sister to get this family's men the chance to fuck her and Betty. Is that correct?" Mother asked.

Kevin smiled and said, "Dad asked me to find a way to get Amy Mae to enter again just after the anniversary of her appearance. It took me this long to figure it out. I cannot say that I mind another chance to have a go at her. She isn't married or even looking as far as we can tell. Betty would just be icing on the cake. We all love Amy Mae so much that we cannot help but hope for a mistake on our part. Billy and Roger are eager to have someone to pick instead, and they recommended Amy Mae. She could have turned down the dare. We haven't discussed what a failure looks like yet."

I said, "I am right here. You do realize that it is disturbing to hear you discussing fucking me as a reasonable thing for you to want. Mother tell him that it was wrong to even suggest it." Mother laughed and said, "He brought up a good point. If you were unwilling to be fucked by the men of the two families you would have turned it down and negotiated a penalty. He is wrong to discuss you as if you weren't here. Men do that to distance themselves from the decisions they believe their mothers and wives would kill them for.

Now, What are you planning to wear to the picnic, and what penalty are you willing to accept for failing your dare?" I was shocked to say the least. Kevin, however, was beaming at me as if mother had instructed him to have a go right there on the spot for practice. I answered, "I was planning to wear my blue dress, pink matching bra and panty set, dress boots, and thigh-high stockings. I think a spanking out at the tractor stop might be a reasonable penalty."

Mother nodded her head and replied, "Kevin, would you accept the tractor stop spanking as a way for your sister to avoid fucking the family, or do you have another idea you would prefer?" Kevin blinked a couple of times before answering, "Well, the tractor stop spanking has some appeal. It lacks details that would make the decision easy. How many strokes, and would she have clothes on? I was thinking something more along the lines of having to shower and dress in front of me for a week. AM what do you propose in counter on either."

I sat and thought for a minute, and then replied, "Well, the spanking option would have to have my panties on at least and be of no more strokes than ten. The showering and dressing in front of you for an entire week is out. Two days at most and no work days." Mother said, "Well, Now we are getting somewhere. Amy is willing to take everything except her panties off in her room and walk out to the tractor stop for ten strokes or shower and dress in front of you for two non-work days."

Kevin said, "Well, the tractor stop it is then. The other is just not anywhere as humiliating as the picnic alternate. But, I want twenty-five strokes with my bare hand." Kevin and Mother turned to me for final determination, "Okay, the walk of shame, tractor stop bare handed spanking of twenty strokes, or picnic alternate for the family. You realize that is six rounds instead of three right. Twice the danger." Mother spoke up, "No, you would only be up there as an alternate. If none of Betty's family fuck her, you won't get fucked at all.

Only if a brother or father of Betty pick her will your father and brothers get a turn between your pretty thighs. They all seem to think it would be fun. Kevin do you agree?" Kevin looked me up and down twice and then said, "Okay, the walk of shame, tractor stop bare handed spanking of twenty strokes, or the slim chance that Betty's family will pick her and get us all a turn at them both. I agree to the terms of the dare." Mother turned to me and I nearly fainted that we were going to make this agreement. I just nodded at my mother and Kevin. Kevin huffed at me.