The Panty Collector

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Five or six follow up shots and then Kevin flicked my clitoris with his finger and I went into an orgasm like no other in a while. He knew something he shouldn't. When the orgasm subsided there was more sucking. I could not figure out why at first and then Uncle Randolph's head appeared in front of me and I realized I still had three relatives. I glanced over at Betty, and Fred was already ejaculating into her. She looked so happy with the smile on her face. When I turned back to Uncle Randolph he began to thrust into me steadily. I wondered if he had any fantasies about this when I use to come over and help his wife with her babysitting job after school.

I looked over to my left and realized there were two empty tables being washed by the staff. I turned back to Uncle Randolph and saw his body become rigid and his face twisted into a painful mask. Then I felt his ejaculation begin to pump semen into me. There were at least six maybe seven deep thrusts that rubbed on my cervix before each stream of semen was deposited. I was panting through that orgasm when Roger's face appeared. I was beyond really caring until he took something from his mother and began to lube up his cock. Then I felt his fingers probing my ass.

He was planning anal penetration. I vaguely remembered the other time when the girl got anal every fifth relative. I moaned my protest to everyone, but, Roger pushed his ten and a half inch rod straight up into my ass. I looked over at Betty and Daddy was standing there pushing his cock up into Betty's ass. I would have to ask Betty how it was. I quickly brought my face back around to Roger as he was stroking up and down into my ass in tune to the song on the radio. I could tell which one it was even because of his perfect synchronization with the song.

Roger then smiled down at me and ejaculated into my ass. When he had slipped out I heard a girl exclaim, "Hold on. I have to take a couple of drinks first." Then the sound of sucking between my legs again. This time my clitoris was the target, and I began to orgasm. When that orgasm cleared Billy was standing there between my legs with a glass of water and a curious little rounded item. Daddy came and took my ball gag out. Billy poured the water into my aching throat slowly. I swallowed as much as I could and then looked up for more. Billy poured some more water into my waiting mouth.

When I was no longer thirsty, Billy knelt down and began to eat my pussy. I lay there moaning and pulling at my restraints while he dove up my pussy with his tongue. I was just barely aware that Betty was moaning in stereo with me and someone must be eating her out too. Mother appeared above my head after my orgasm and smiled at me. She gave me some more water, and then I felt someone enter my pussy. I glanced down and saw Billy was there with his cock inside me. I rested my head on the table for a couple of minutes.

Then I felt a slight discomfort as Billy began to thrust deeper into me. I felt him do something with his feet and glanced over at Betty's table. Kevin was up on something for support and pushing deeper into Betty than just his balls. There must be a way to give the man a solid surface to push against. I whipped my head around as Billy gave a mighty push and had his cock all the way in as far as it could go and remained attached to him. He relaxed his knees and thighs slightly before going deep again. My ass actually moved a half an inch up the table that tine.

His balls were pressed tightly against my labia and holding it wide open at the same time. I heard Kevin cry out and then groan. I was about to look over at Betty when Billy slumped over on me and began to shoot a ton of sperm into my pussy. I was panting and then my orgasm hit as he fell lifeless out of me. I lay there a few minutes after everything. Then someone came and the braces came off my hands and feet together. I glanced over at Betty and she looked over at me. She was smiling and looked very happy.

Betty looked at me for a minute longer and then stood up between the legs of the table that had been holding her in spread position. With just a short glance back she walked over to the door and exited the room. I blinked realizing I was still laying there and the cleaning crew was finishing her table. I jumped up the best I could and walked over to the exit door. I stepped out into the sunshine to find all six men, and the two mothers were posing for a picture. I ran over and joined them. I stood right next to Berry in the center of the frame.

A short time later, Kevin came over and held my dress open over my head. I played along and put my hands into the sleeves. Kevin pushed the dress down over my head and onto my shoulders before releasing it to gravity. When my dress was once again covering my well-fucked ass I walked toward the car. It occurred to me that I would be riding home on either Fred or Kevin's lap. Well, it would be a rough trip. When we got to the car, however, Lisa was there with the their kids, and Fred announced that if I would take the kids back to his place he would gladly pay my babysitting fees.

I said that the kids would be safe with me, and I took the baby from Lisa. Fred and Lisa were walking toward the door I just came out. Mother cleared her throat and I got the two year old boy, and his four year old sister in their car seats before strapping the crib into the passenger seat. Then I took the kids home and made two thousand dollars watching them for the next two weeks. Lisa came back pregnant and happy again. This time mother had not offered me a morning after pill, and I was okay with that as I had met a man who was fifteen years older than me and wanted six kids. He doesn't have to know the first one was someone related to me.

We got married the following year and I started college. Four years later I had six kids, four and a half million dollars in the bank. Their oldest Niece was just eight years old and had already been caught twice with her pants down in a room with more than one naked boy. They really had their hands full. My twins were bad enough. One had brown hair and green eyes, the other had black hair and eyes. Like my brother's. I eventually told my husband that the two oldest girls were actually conceived with my brother's.

He laughed and told me that our forth, the oldest son, was conceived when his brother accidentally came into our room and fucked me in place of his wife. I never noticed because I was very sick with the flu at the time. We had a good laugh and then the four year old girls needed daddies attention. I went to see what the three year old girl, and our two year old boy were up to, and if the one year old needed more breast milk. By the way, Kevin is still collecting panties from young ladies. He has over a hundred in his collection on the basement wall. Most of them still have his semen on them somewhere. He never married and it bothers me a lot that I set him on the path to being a panty collector.