The Panty Party

Story Info
Panty party turns hubby gay.
5.7k words
4.53
21.7k
36
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers

Having two cocks in my mouth and one in my ass - while I watched my wife get fucked by lots of hunky guys right in front of me - was not how I imagined I'd be spending a Friday night. Nor did I expect to be wearing a corset, stockings, suspenders and a pair of black vintage retro panties as this all took place. Nor did I expect to enjoy it; actually not just enjoy it, but fucking love it.

It'd all started about a month earlier. Carla had suggested going to Whitby for a holiday. We share a love of vampire movies and novels. Dracula remains my favourite book. And we were going to be in Whitby during the annual Goth Weekend festival when everyone dresses like Dracula, one of his maidens, victims, or generally like a tart. To be honest I thought we were a little old to be attending such an event, but Carla was adamant we should go.

"Believe me, Dan, you're going to love it." She told me as we sat on the settee watching Carry On Screaming again. We both adore the Carry On films and the old Hammer Horror movies. "There'll be people there of all ages, and all manner of sexual orientation. Perhaps we could go as lesbian lovers?" Carla suggested giggling like a sordid dominatrix. I liked where this was going.

"As lesbian lovers?" I repeated. "What would that look like?"

"Let me show you." Carla replied, opening her laptop and clicking on a tab marked 'What Katie Did'. Turns out the website is dedicated to vintage inspired fashion and lingerie. They sell everything in a retro style from 1940s and 50s - dresses, sarongs, wraparounds, bustiers, skirts and corset tops to the kind of lingerie familiar to those appreciative of 1950s horror movies will be more than familiar with: waspie waist cinchers, bullet and retro bras, corsets and girdles, panty girdles and girdlettes, high waisted knickers and seamed stockings.

Everything about the collection sizzled with eroticism. It was like a private boudoir filled with women modelling the most sensational slutty lingerie that makes a guy want to become a sissy. Any guy, that is, who wasn't an alpha male. Any guy, except me...surely I didn't want to be seen dead or alive in such attire. Did I?

Regardless, I could certainly feel myself becoming all submissive and wanting one of these models to put me over her knee and spank me. And the thought of Carla wearing some of this retro lingerie and dominating me was thrilling. Once attired I knew she'd pretty much be able to get me to do whatever she wanted me to.

That's the thing with my wife - she's so fucking sexy. She's 45 now, size nearing 16, but voluptuous rather than fat (unlike me - I've put on way too much weight since I turned 55). Her thighs are big, strong and grip like a vice. Her 34DD tits are still firm and ample. And her expansive ass is so unbelievably sexy - especially when she's wearing full panties - that any guy would find her totally irresistible. But, it wasn't - as I've already said - until a month or so ago that things really began to change. And that night when we started looking together at all the retro lingerie seemed to be the catalyst for everything that followed. Looking at those models in their vintage underwear got both Carla and I really aroused.

"Bet you'd love to see me in something like that," Carla said, pointing at one of the models dressed in an ivory corselette and matching seamless RHT (reinforced heel and toe) stockings.

"Fuck yes," I replied, gasping as Carla took my throbbing four and a half inch cock in her hand.

"Well tonight could be your lucky night," Carla whispered giggling again as she watched a teaspoonful of pre-cum erupt onto her fingers. "I should make you lick that up you naughty boy." She said in an increasingly husky and coquettish voice.

Surprisingly her words made me even more aroused. I was loving Carla taking charge. Our sex life had become stagnant, predictable and humdrum. Now it was getting spicy. And it got even spicier as Carla told me to close my eyes. I did as I was I was told and a few minutes later...

"Okay you can open them now." I heard Carla say.

What greeted me I'll never forget. Carla was wearing the exact same outfit as the model on the website, except in black. And Carla was also wearing some French suspender knickers. She looked like a vamp.

"Fuck me, Carla," I exclaimed. "I nearly suffered premature ejaculation".

"You like it then?" She said, knowingly.

'Like it. You look fucking sensational. Fuck, imagine if you wore that for work. All your male colleagues at the fertility clinic would be desperate to fuck you."

"Ooh, I like the sound of that," Carla said, in a voice that sounded both humorous and serious. I wondered if she'd been having fantasies about one or perhaps more than one of her hunky colleagues shagging her in her office. Couldn't blame her if she has, I thought. I know I have hardly been satisfying her recently. And I knew, having met most of them, that they were all better looking than me (and, surely, given my tiny four and a half inch cock, much more well endowed). Take Simon, for example, Carla's closest colleague...he's ridiculously good looking, married, but with a coterie of nurses desperate to bed him. Except he hasn't, because for ages he's had the hots for Carla. How do I know? Because I watched them dance a sultry tango at the last Christmas party (the spouses are always invited to these soirees, but few attend - apart from me and Quentin - a gorgeous looking 40 year old male nurse "I like to keep an eye on William" - his partner - he told me once). Anyway, back to the dance, Carla - clearly having had too much red wine - was gyrating her magnificent derriere into Simon's crotch. I was furious, but felt unable to say anything because my wife loves to dance and she knows I hate it. So what is she to do? Can't just sit and entertain me all night now, can she? I did nearly get up and separate them though when Simon started nibbling at Carla's neck and using his manly hands to fondle Carla's breasts in her low cut black cocktail dress. But everyone else was applauding and wolf whistling which only made Carla and Simon more lascivious. Their salacious contortions were on the brink of getting out of hand and I was determined to put a stop to it, especially when Simon started grabbing Carla's sexy ass, but fortunately the music stopped. Though that only caused a temporary halt in proceedings. Noticing the mistletoe, on an archway that led back to the bar, Simon saw this as an opportune moment to kiss my wife. I wouldn't have minded if it had been a peck on the cheek, but it was a full on snog with tongues and everything. I expected to fight him off, but she was just as lewd and actually spanked Simon's tushy on the way back to the table. Then lover boy, no shame or embarrassment on his face whatsoever - in fact he looked like the cat that got the cream - walked right over to me, shook my hand, patted me on the back, wished me a "Merry Christmas" and then had the audacity to say: "That's one hot wife you've got there, Dan." I nodded trying to look grateful, though I was simmering inside. But it got worse. Simon bent down and whispered to me: "Anytime you want to give her permission to let me fuck her, just give me a call. Remember, it's only sex mate, it's not love, it's pure unadulterated lust." And with that he strolled back to his chair without a care in the world. I was gobsmacked and too shocked to remonstrate with him. He must have balls of steel, I thought. And then, I surprised myself by thinking, maybe that's why Carla likes him so much.

I was still seething when we got home though. And I had to confront Carla about her indecency. But I also knew I had to tread carefully. One mis-step and Carla would probably A hot and very naughty wife say something along the lines of...well our sex life has become capital B...oring! Which would be a fair point. I was not meeting expectations, so Carla had to find some fun somewhere. I really had no defence to this. So, play it cool, I thought, despite how fucking angry I was feeling. In the end Carla herself gave me a way in:

"What a great event, Dan. Did you enjoy yourself darling?"

"Yeah, I had a good time, it was nice catching up with Quentin again."

"You sound a bit hesitant. You're not annoyed about that dance with Simon are you? It is only dancing you know."

"I know, it's just...something he said afterwards."

"Oh, was that when he whispered something to you? I'd completely forgot about that. What did he say?"

What didn't he say, I thought. And how the fuck do I handle this?

"I think you should come out from the bathroom to hear this," I said. Carla was getting ready for bed. She tip-toed out like we were involved in some huge conspiracy and sat on the bed coquettishly. She looked so fucking hot. She was no longer wearing the cocktail dress, but she was still wearing black stockings, purple high waisted panties and a purple push up bra. I felt my cock spring to life.

"Well, he said...I don't know whether I should tell you this."

Carla removed by boxer shorts and sat astride me. She was clearly in charge and loving every minute of it.

"Okay, okay you win. He said you were really hot and sexy."

"Oh Dan. Did he? Did he really? That's very, very nice of him to say so, don't you think? You've got to admit he's very sexy as well. You can understand, I'm sure why all the nurses want to fuck him." Carla took my cock, moved the gusset of her panties aside and buried my now stiff member into her pussy. A pussy that was soaking wet.

"There's more..." I said, now beginning to enjoy Carla's obvious arousal at Simon's compliment. It was making her behave like a porn star. She was caressing her tits and squeezing her nipples as she continued to ride me.

"Oh, tell me Dan.Tell me what Simon said."

Fuck it, I thought, if it's getting her this excited and, her cavorting was really turning me on as well, just tell her everything. It's just sex talk and our marriage is in desperate need of some sensuality.

"He said, anytime I was prepared to give you a free hall pass so he could fuck you, to give him a call."

That sent Carla into an uninhibited frenzy of lust. She was practically pirouetting on my cock like a sultry lap dancer. We were both edging closer to oblivion.

"Oh Dan, that so fucking naughty. But also so fucking arousing. And what did you say?"

At that precise moment I was struggling to say anything as I could feel my orgasm brewing. I just about managed to utter:

"I said nothing. I was too shocked. But maybe if it gets you this turned on I should call him tomorrow?"

That was it...all hell broke loose. Carla issued a volley of erotic expletives as she was hit by a huge orgasm. Her shuddering was enough to make me explode as well and we collapsed into each other's arms.

Of course, the next day, much to Carla's obvious disappointment, I made no such call.

But that was before Carla's Whitby idea. And looking at her in that delectable retro lingerie was making me recall that Christmas party and Simon's outrageous invitation. And that got me thinking about her other equally sexy colleagues - James, Richard, Joe and Scott. Scott's is so good looking he could have been a male model. And I know Carla fancies the pants off him and Simon and all her other male colleagues. If they could see her now, I thought.

"The good news is hubby, you get to fuck me in this lingerie first...but only only if you tell me your most sordid sexy dream that you've ever had."

I wasn't expecting this, but, obviously, given how sexy Carla looked in the retro lingerie, I was more than happy to play along...until, that is, I remembered a dream that I'd had about six months earlier. It was shortly after the Christmas party - so perhaps, subconsciously, that was still playing on my mind. It was a dream that had disturbed me, but also really, really, turned me on. So much so that every time I had a shower it washed over me again like a tsunami. And Carla noticed that I was in a quandary about whether to share the obscenity of what had happened in that dream.

"Oh, Dan...I think you're going to have to tell me now. Don't worry whatever it is will be our little secret. And, if it's really naughty maybe I can arrange for it to become a reality."

I swallowed hard at that idea. My stomach was doing somersaults. And my cock was becoming engorged as a) I started to recall the dream again, and b) at the thought that Carla was prepared to make my filthy dream a reality. Not something I was up for. Or was I? Fuck, this was scaring the shit out of me.

Carla climbed back on the bed, kissed me passionately and started gently caressing my cock again.

"Come on hubby, whatever it is you really can tell me. Then I'll tell you mine. And then we'll fuck like rabbits until the early hours of the morning and I promise I'll keep this vintage lingerie on the whole time."

"Okay," I whispered, "I like the sound of that. But I just hope you won't be too shocked by what happened in my dream. I also hope it doesn't spoil the moment."

"Fuck Dan, if it's that naughty it'll only intensify the debauchery I've got planned for you."

"Well," I began, trying to choose my words carefully. "I was in the shower, naked obviously, washing the shampoo out of my hair when someone else got in with me."

"Right, who was she, Dan? One of the assistants at the library? A much older woman? A nurse, or a French maid? Or a dominatrix dressed all in leather and holding a big whip in her hand? Come on, who was she that got you so turned on?"

"Well, that's just the point...it wasn't a she, it was a he."

"No fucking way!" Carla exclaimed. "I certainly wasn't expecting that. Tell me more hubby. Tell me everything."

"Are you sure, Carla?" I asked, anxiety etched all over my face.

"Absolutely." Sensing I needed some reassurance, Carla flicked my nipples and then licked them - something she knows drives me insane with lust. Then she added: "Let me tell you a secret, Dan. This is one of my deepest, darkest, naughtiest fantasies."

"Seriously?" I asked, not just surprised, but genuinely shocked.

"Oh yes, hubby, the thought of you with another guy...mmm...hot as hell!"

"I'll continue then," I said, watching as Carla put two of her fingers in her high waisted panties and started to rub her clit.

"Please do, Dan," Carla moaned gently. "Please do."

"Well this guy was about my age, but had a much better body and a much bigger cock."

"Obviously! But how big was it, Dan?" Carla asked. Before adding, somewhat breathlessly. "Oh fuck this is making me so fucking horny." Carla then reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out her favourite vibrator. It's a black rampant rabbit and can reach the parts of her pussy my feeble little worm never could, not in a million years.

"It must have been at least eight inches. And I realised I wanted it in my mouth and in my ass." Carla, having inserted the vibrator into her pussy - which was drenched in her juices - was gasping with pleasure at this point.

"Oh fuck, hubby that's kinky. And so arousing. You're sending me wild with lust for you. Please tell me more. What happened then."

"The guy started kissing my neck, and then my back and shoulders, and then my lips. When he put his tongue in my mouth I did likewise and my cock - like a sword - struck his. It felt amazing. Without being asked I got down on my knees and first kissed his lovely stiff and pulsating member, before putting it in my mouth. It tasted wonderful...better than pussy in fact."

"Oh fuck, Dan. Really? That is so fucking naughty.I love it...And then?"

"Well I wanted him to come in my mouth. But he told me to stand up. We kissed again, more vigorously this time. He flicked my nipples like you do and it was at that moment that I knew I wanted his delicious cock in my ass. I turned around and put my hands against the tiles. His fingers were still on my nipples and his lips still on mine. But then he grabbed my ass and with the warm water acting like a lubricant as it cascaded down my back and over the crack in my ass, he entered me."

"And how did it feel, my sexy, naughty, sissy hubby?" Carla asked, and I could tell she was nearing the point of no return.

"Unbelievably erotic and, to use your word, kinky. I've never experienced anything like it. He filled my ass to the point where I was gagging for him. And when he started thrusting, gently at first, but then, more potently as his excitement grew, I felt my own orgasm building. Then he erupted into me and a few seconds later - I climaxed too. He hadn't even needed to touch my cock - the force of his orgasm sent me right over the edge. The thing that I loved the most was feeling his big fat cock still pulsating as his cum filled my ass."

That was too much for Carla and she roared with pleasure as her own orgasm exploded accompanied by a cacophony of sensual expletives.

"Oh fuck, Dan. You naughty little sissy slut. That's the hottest fucking thing I've ever heard. You behaved like a right little bitch on heat. Didn't you?" She asked, before adding: "Maybe we should go to a glory hole together, dress as sluts and act like whores!"

"I prefer, tart." I said and we both giggled.

Carla then sat astride me and started rubbing my cock very gently.

"How did you feel when you woke up?"

"Well, here's the thing...my boxer shorts were soaking." I said.

"You'd had a wet dream?!" Carla exclaimed. "In your fifties! Fuck Dan, you really must have been turned on."

"I really was. But I felt so ashamed when I got in the shower that morning...but..."

"But?"

"Every time I get a shower now I can't stop stop thinking about it."

"Oh hubby, there's really no need to be ashamed. What you told me is so unbelievably fucking hot. I love you all the more for telling me...So would you like me to arrange for one of the gay guys at work to come and seduce you?" Carla asked, a glaringly wonderful twinkle in her eyes. But I didn't really want another guy to fuck me. Did I? Shit. What was happening to me. Why the doubt? I'm straight, I told myself. Straight as an arrow.

I avoided the question, despite the searching and highly charged intense look Carla was giving me.

"I'm not prepared to answer that question until after you've told me your naughtiest dream my darling sexy wife."

"We have a deal," Carla said, licking my balls and tenderly kissing my cock which was now streaming with pre-cum.

Carla continued rubbing my cock as she told me her dream:

"I went to work - it was a training day - and I was wearing a very short black leather skirt, yellow knickers and black stockings. I felt really horny. I was sat in a chair at the back of the conference hall applying some lip gloss and generally just checking my make up, when I felt two hands on my legs - one on my right, another on my left. It was James and Simon. You remember them, don't you, Dan, from the Christmas party?"

"How could I forget Simon and James? Sexy fucking hunks that wanted to get into your panties at the party. You danced the most erotic dance I've ever witnessed with Simon and kissed him under the mistletoe as passionately as you kiss me, and you kissed James in the same way just as we were leaving."

Carla laughed. "That's them." She replied - again in a seductive, coquettish voice.

"So, they're sliding their hands up your legs. What happened next?" I said, a little turned on despite the jealousy.

"Well, the first session was so boring, but when their hands touched my panties, I gasped, got a pen out of my bag and wrote - MEET ME IN MY ROOM WHEN WE BREAK FOR COFFEE. Then I excused myself - rushed upstairs, went the loo, took my top off and lay on the bed waiting. I didn't have to wait long. Simon and James arrived a few minutes later, and then they both fucked me. Their lips and tongues kissed and licked my breasts, nipples, ass and pussy until I was gagging for it. James put his cock in my mouth while Simon bent me over the bed - moved my yellow panties aside and plunged his monster of a cock into me. I can't tell you, Dan, the amount of times I'd fantasised about this. Now it was really happening. I thought about you and how naughty I was being by cheating on you, but I also thought you might understand given how small your cock is."

Candyboi
Candyboi
727 Followers
12