The Panty Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fair point." I replied, beginning to really enjoy the story now despite an intense jealousy still pounding my brain. It helped that Carla had slowly increased the tempo as she continued to jerk me off.

"Oh, good reply, Dan. Well James came first and I swallowed every drop..."

That detail really excited me. For some reason the thought of Carla with some other guy's cum in her mouth really got me aroused.

Then Simon and I exploded simultaneously. Then they swapped places and we did it all over again.

I was getting closer to the precipice now, but wasn't quite there. And to be honest I was a little disappointed with Carla's story, but little did I realise she hadn't finished.

"I rushed home to you. Eager for my hubby to reclaim me. I turned the key in the door and raced upstairs. I caught you in bed looking at porn on your laptop. That actually got me turned on even more. Oh Dan, I said, I've been naughty girl. I've let Simon and James fuck me, and their fresh cum is still in my pussy. Will you lick it out for me and then fuck me and spank me."

Now I was delirious with lust. This was next level debauchery. But in my heightened state of arousal it was making me insane with desire for Carla.

"And what did I do?" I asked.

"You lifted up my black leather skirt - not totally convinced I was telling the truth. Until that is you saw the evidence. My yellow panties were awash with warm freshly deposited cum. Cum from two hunky guys. You literally threw me on my back and started lapping it all up like a dog that's found water in a desert. The more you licked the more turned on I got until once more I had an orgasm. My third of the day. Then it was your turn. I grabbed your ass firmly as your little cock melted in my pussy. You loved feeling my pussy juices mixed in with Simon and James's yummy cummy. Within seconds you had erupted with pleasure."

That was it...suddenly I climaxed for real. Carla's dream was tortuous on the one hand and deliciously naughty and erotic on the other. I'd pictured it all and the result was Carla's new girdle was now covered with my cum.

From that moment on our sex life would be irreversibly changed.

When Carla went to work the next day - wearing, yes you've guessed it - a black leather skirt, yellow panties and black stockings - the perverted part of me was hoping something might happen between her and Simon and James. Working in the

library that day I went from apoplectic rage at the thought of Carla cheating on me with those two studs; to longing for it to happen - or for something maybe a little bit milder to happen. I began to realise I was liking the idea of Carla becoming a hot wife.

But, as is so often the case with these fantasies, an orgasm is usually enough to send them scurrying away until the next foray into the bedroom. Admittedly, the next day, though I was more than a little ashamed, there was a very perverse side of me that thought about calling or texting Simon and giving him the green light he so desperately craved to fuck my sexy naughty wife. At work it was all I could pretty much think about. The thought of Carla coming home with another guy's cum inside her pussy and then getting me to reclaim her was both perverse, but, and this really did shock me, sending me into a labyrinth of lust that I didn't want to escape from.

Just the thought of Carla coming home, climbing into bed with me and whispering something like..."Simon fucked me in my office today. We were both right cuck boy his cock is so much bigger than yours..." was enough to get me masturbating in the library toilet.

And I kept thinking back to the Christmas party, and that erotic dance Carla and Simon had, and the sensual kiss they shared. Though it still disturbed and angered me, I couldn't deny there was an enormous part of me that loved thinking about it and talking about it with Carla during foreplay. It was guaranteed to get us both aroused. And we always had great sex afterwards - something that has been missing for a very long time from our marriage.

In the days leading up to our trip to Whitby I could think about nothing else and I came perilously close to contacting Simon. I know on the day she wore the leather skirt, yellow panties and black stockings that Simon and James, and Richard and Scott had all had a dance with Carla in her office. And I know she nearly gave in to their lust for her, because she was honest enough to tell me about it. Despite how insanely jealous that made me, it also reassured me that Carla was not prepared to act on their desires without my approval. And, let's be fair, they were just being guys. Carla is so fucking hot and sexy, and when she wears that black leather skirt and stockings any alpha male would want to fuck her. I know I would. Strangely, I was also beginning to really like her colleagues. They hadn't really taken advantage of Carla, and, like the guys in my dream, they were so hunky. I was really beginning to like the fact that they were given Carla so much attention.

Two days later Carla and I arrived in Whitby. The hotel was fabulous with views over the North Sea. There was a storm brewing on the horizon. The elements were clearly intent on supporting the gothic environment. In our room was a welcome pack. Carla was rifling through the programme when I heard her squeal with delight.

"What is it?"

"There's a monster panty party at one of the big hotels later."

"A panty party? What on earth does that mean?"

"It says here: Ladies & Gentleman, Vamps & Vampires, Sissies & Sluts, Hot Wives & Cuckolds you are cordially invited to Dracula's Panty Party. Tart yourselves up. Entrance is free, but all guests - male & female - MUST be wearing panties. And you must be willing to have your panties inspected on arrival by the Count or one of his maidens or one of his gay lovers. Failure to agree to inspection, or worse still, failure to display your panties means, unfortunately you will be refused entry to the party of the year. We suggest all attendees wear skirts for easy access to your panties."

"Well, we can't go to then." I said defiantly, worried about what this might lead to.

"Why ever not?" Carla asked, somewhat exasperated with me.

"Because I haven't got any panties!"

Without missing a beat Carla reached under her dressing gown and pulled her panties down. She tossed them to me.

"Remember these, hubby?"

They were the sexy yellow ones she worn for work when she'd danced her office with four of her colleagues. They were made out of satin and lace, My heart started racing. Carla's look said it all...don't you dare refuse to put these on.

"Come on Dan. We are here for a naughty weekend. And everyone - including all the guys will be wearing something similar. Unless you want stay here and let your hot wife go on her own? Remember the staff Christmas party? Remember how I snogged Simon and James in front of you. Imagine how naughty I might be tonight if you're not there. Imagine how many guys might want to fuck me. And you know how easy I am when I drink."

I had no answer to that.

"Will you help me get ready then?' I asked all submissively.

"Of course I will darling. First lie on the bed. I'm going to need to shave all your pubic hair."

"You're joking."

"Dan, you can't wear panties whilst retaining all that foliage. That's why I've been shaving my pussy for years. There's no better feeling cotton or lace or satin or silk panties on your pussy or cock - and pubic hair just lessons the sensual nation of women's panties. Trust me once you've tried wearing my panties you'll never want to wear boxers again."

"That's what I'm afraid of, Carla. What if I like it too much? What if wearing your panties turns me gay?"

Carla's response to that question calmed my fears and completely won me over.

"Oh hubby, wearing panties doesn't make you gay, it just makes you a woman. Now of course that might mean some guys find you really sexy. But that's what women's lingerie is for. It makes a woman feel sensual and a man horny."

We both laughed at that.

"Then do whatever you need to do to make me look and feel like a woman."

"Oh, I will and don't worry I've come prepared."

Carla took nearly an hour getting me ready. She shaved not only my pubic hair, but the little hair I have on my legs and under my arms. I don't have any hair on my chest. Then she slid the yellow panties up my legs, followed by a pair of stockings. Next came a push up bra and the black leather skirt she had worn with the yellow panties for work. My mind floated back to Simon again. I was becoming more and more tempted by his salacious proposition. The thought of him fucking Carla whilst I watched wearing these yellow panties was growing stronger all the time. Oh, and those panties they felt amazing. My cock was already swollen by the loveliness of the material. The stockings were making me feel incredibly feminine, and black leather skirt and push up bra made me feel like a bitch on heat. All thoughts of sexy of attracting a sexy woman were disappearing, I wanted a man. Shit, I thought, I'm putty in Carla's hands. She can get me to do whatever she likes. By the time Carla had applied make up, mascara, false eyelashes, a blonde wig and some red lip-gloss to me, I was gagging for it.

Carla was attired in the What Katie Did retro lingerie. She definitely looked like one of Dracula's concubines.

We headed out into the night. It was only a short walk to the neighbouring hotel were the party was being held.

The Count himself did indeed welcome us - lifting our skirts, spanking our panty clad asses - which gave me such a visceral thrill - and then he kissed us both full on the lips. I was ridiculously turned on. My cock was ejecting streams of pre-cum onto the yellow panties...

And that's why a few hours later I found myself on all fours in a large bedroom with two cocks in my mouth and one in my ass watching Carla participate in a gang bang. We were both acting like whores and loving every minute of it. Warning guys: Carla was wrong, wearing panties does turn you gay - you can't resist wanting cocks, lots and lots of lovely cocks.

By the time Carla and I got back to our own hotel room I was completely addicted to this new lifestyle. Without any further hesitation I picked up my mobile phone and rang Simon. In front of Carla I apologised profusely for not contacting him sooner and I begged him to fuck Carla first thing Monday morning. And again in our marital bed, later that day. I asked him and everyone of her colleagues to become Carla's lovers. And they have. Watching Simon that night fuck my hot naughty wife was sensational. He was a terrific lover and Carla had a multitude of earth shattering orgasms. As soon as he left I was down on my hands and knees lapping up his yummy cum from Carla's drenched pussy. Carla was delirious and afterwards we had the best sex of our marriage.

I never leave the house now unless I'm wearing panties. You never know who might want to inspect them. And what your reward might be.

12