The Panty Tester

Story Info
A panty lover gets the job of his life as a "panty tester".
2.4k words
4.4
3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Panty Tester, Chapter 1

by r. u. cumming

I have the sweetest job in the world. I am a panty tester.

The company I work for wants to make the most erotic, cum-inducing panties ever seen (or felt) in the world. They wanted someone who likes to wear panties, but they must be someone of the male persuasion to get an opposite point of view about their luxurious lingerie.

So, I applied and got the job!

How do I test panties? By wearing them of course. I, and several other women who work for the company, wear all the different styles of panties the company makes. They make bikinis, thongs, G-strings, hipsters, boyshorts, classic briefs, and high-cut briefs. They use cotton, nylon, and other soft and silky materials. I get to wear them all, and I wear them all day long, every day of the week.

After wearing the panties for a few months, I write up a standard report on how well the panties have stood up to the normal wear and tear I have put them through.

Not only do I get to wear panties all day long, but I also have a bonus (or maybe I should say "boner") mission. It's called the blind panty test.

I go into a small room, 12 feet by 12 feet square, the walls of which are covered in white velvet cloth. A three-inch diameter glory hole is strategically placed in the wall at approximately three feet from the floor. I walk up to the wall with the hole in it, naked as the day I was born, and stick my cock through the hole. A young woman is standing on the other side of the wall--I can't see her, and she can't see me. Her job is to cover my cock with a pair of women's panties and then methodically begin rubbing my cock with the undergarment. She has a timer with her that she uses to see how long it takes me to cum once she begins stroking me with the soft fabric of the panties being tested.

Sometimes, I can guess the material composition of the panties being draped over my cock, but I can't be 100% sure as this is a blind test. This test is only performed once a day as it can only be done after a minimum of twelve hours have elapsed from the last time I have ejaculated, but not more than 24 hours since my last ejaculation. This is to ensure that there is no masturbation fatigue when I cum. Likewise, the girl who rubs my panty-encased penis cannot change the speed or pressure she applies as she jerks me off. This test is strictly controlled but does not diminish the pleasure I receive from it.

Why this test? Well, my employer wants to know how long it takes for me to get totally hard, and then how much time after maximum hardness it takes for cum to shoot out of the tip of my penis. How quickly I cum is a good indicator that the panties are made of a material that women and men will buy.

Here are some anecdotes from my job as a panty tester.

Chapter 1 - I Discover the Softest Panties Ever

"Hi, Jack. Welcome to your first day on the job," Leela, my lovely female boss, said as she walked up to my office cubical. She thrust a package into my hands. "Here's your first assignment. Wear these panties for two months and then write up a report on them. Can you handle that?"

I nodded, eagerly accepting the task.

"Okay. Well, you know what to do. Change into these panties," she pointed a well-manicured finger at the package in my hands. "And get to work!" she said as she turned and walked away.

I gazed around my quite ordinary office cubicle. Not much privacy, but duty was calling! So, I quickly tore open the package, pulled out the soft undergarment inside, and examined it. The panties were a lovely bluish-green color called "Aqua Mist" as the small slip of paper accompanying the panties indicated. The panty material was 100% nylon and easily the softest material I had ever seen. Two wide panels of lace adorned the sides of the gorgeous garment. The waistband consisted of a thin, smooth strip of elastic, while the leg openings were the more typical picot elastic bands. The label stamp at the back of the panties read "6/M".

I placed the panties on the surface of my cubicle, then hastily removed my shoes. Next, I dropped my trousers and boxer shorts to the floor. Picking up the panties, I bent down and stepped into them, pulling them smoothly up my legs and over my already stiffening cock. Letting the waistband snap into place, I admired the awesome fit as I rubbed my cock through the silky smooth fabric a few times. Reluctantly I stopped teasing myself, not wanting to soil my new panties too soon.

I pulled my trousers back on and ditched my boxers by throwing them into the wastebasket. I would no longer be wearing men's underwear. I was getting paid to wear women's lingerie from now on! It felt like I was in a perpetual dream, one I hoped I didn't wake up from. I reached out and touched the wall of my cubicle. It was definitely real. I wasn't dreaming; I was in paradise!

About thirty minutes later, Leela came by again as I was writing out a list of office supplies I would need.

"Jack, what do you think of the panties I gave you?"

"They are so comfortable," I said. "And they fit very well."

"How did your cock feel when you put them on?" Leela asked bluntly, pointedly looking down at my crotch.

I decided to be equally blunt. "I wanted to rub my cock until I came in them, and I still might," I added, grinning hugely.

"Oooo, cheeky," she retorted. "I like that. Well, we don't discourage that. In fact, it's a good way to test the durability of the fabric."

"Can I tell you something confidentially?" she asked, leaning in to whisper to me. I nodded.

"Sally, the young lady who sits in the cubicle next to you, is also a panty tester," my boss said. "You two will actually work together later this afternoon."

"Oh," I said, my eyebrows rising querulously. "How's that?"

My boss stared directly into my eyes. "Did you read your contract carefully?"

"Well...," I said lamely.

"I knew it," she crowed softly. "No one ever does."

"Do you know about our glory hole program?" she continued.

"No," I shook my head negatively, but my eyes sparked with interest.

"It's in your contract," she laughed softly. "Don't jerk-off into your new panties just yet. And, one more thing, be sure to come by my office at one o'clock sharp," she said cryptically as she turned on her heels and sauntered down the hall.

My curiosity was up, so I sat down in front of my computer and was soon browsing through a copy of my digital contract. On the fifth page, near the bottom, I read the following paragraph:

The male employee shall participate in the sexual appeal program as needed. This means the employee agrees to voluntarily abstain from sexual emissions, i.e. sexually self-pleasuring or copulating with another person in which semen is ejaculated for a period of not less than 12 hours and up to 24 hours in duration. The sexual appeal program consists of the employee voluntarily allowing himself to be sexually pleasured by outside stimuli until he drains his testicles of all semen.

"Wow!" I thought to myself. My cock and balls were stirring as my imagination ran wild. My mind was trying to put together what my boss had hinted at earlier. A glory hole was somehow involved, and sexual stimulation as well, until complete ejaculation was achieved. I liked it!

So, promptly at 1 o'clock I knocked on Leela's door and entered when she called out, "Come on in, Jack."

She was sitting in a high-backed leather chair behind a large mahogany desk. She got up as I entered and said, "We'll talk on the way." She motioned for me to go down the hallway to the right. I complied, and we walked together down the hall. As we walked my lovely boss talked.

"Did you read your contract?" she asked. As I nodded my head she continued, "Good. Then you have an idea of what's going to happen. When we get to the room, I want you to strip naked. Then you will walk to the wall where the glory hole is and stick your penis into it. Someone on the other side of the wall will begin masturbating your cock until you come. Do not pull out of the glory hole until you are told to. Do you understand?"

I nodded again, my heart beginning to race and my cock beginning to twitch inside my soft nylon panties.

We arrived at a door and went inside. We entered a large room devoid of anything except for large cube-shaped box in the center. It looked like it was made of very thin white opaque plexiglass. I quickly estimated the cube to be twelve feet per side. My boss led me through a smaller door into the interior of the cube. Now, upon closer inspection, I noticed that the cube's glass walls were covered in white velvet, and it was empty except for a leather armchair near the center. On one face of the cube opposite the chair was a very realistic painting of a woman reminiscent of "The Birth of Venus" by Sandro Botticelli. But where Venus in Sandro's painting is covering her vagina, this woman was using her hands to frame a hole that was about 3 inches in diameter.

Leela gave me an encouraging smile and said, "Remember your instructions." Then she walked out of the cube and closed the door. I went over to the chair and began removing my clothes and laying them across the chair. The last item I removed were the beautiful aqua mist panties I had worn since this morning. I stroked my cock a few times with the silky nylon underwear, then reluctantly dropped them onto the clothes already in the chair.

I turned and walked over to the painting and the round hole situated provocatively in the wall in front of me. The hole was about three feet above the floor level. The overall affect was sexually stimulating so that my cock stuck straight out and lined up perfectly with the hole. As I pushed it through, I felt a soft warm hand grab it. Since I had been warned that this would happen, I didn't pull back but continued until my body was pressed up against the painted depiction of the painted woman.

Now, I felt something soft, silky and slightly warm wrap around my penis. My cock jerked to full attention, and I felt the hand loosely close around the material and begin to stroke my penis from the base to the tip. I groaned in pleasure, and I could tell precum was already leaking out from the tip of my cock. With a soft deft touch, the hand kept up a steady rubbing motion that was so stimulating to the sensitive skin of my swollen penis. I moaned with pleasure, my butt cheeks clenching as I pressed hard against the cubical wall while the soft silky panties and the hand controlling it continued to stroke me toward orgasm. In a surprisingly short but ecstatic interlude, I felt my load shoot out from my throbbing cock. My legs nearly buckled beneath me as I felt waves of my cum spurt into the soft confines of the unseen panties. Then, I felt the hand gently pull away while wiping my slowly deflating penis with the soaked material.

"You may get dressed now," a feminine voice said. I assumed it belonged to the woman who had just finished jacking me off.

I stumbled back from the glory hole, my slowly deflating penis swinging between my legs.

I dressed leisurely, left the glory hole cube, and made my way back to my work cubicle.

I immediately checked the cubicle next to mine to see if Sally was there. She was, so I introduced myself, as we hadn't really met each other before now. She reciprocated the introduction, giving me a radiant smile as she did.

Then, I screwed up enough courage to ask, "By the way, Sally, do you know about the glory hole program?"

She blushed prettily and shyly dropped her gaze as she said, "Yes. It's part of my job to participate in the test."

I dipped down into my well of courage again and asked, "Are you the one who, you know, jacked me off with panties at the glory hole just a little while ago?"

Sally grinned. "Yes."

Then she blew my mind. She lifted her short skirt and flashed the panties that she was wearing. They were shiny purple nylon briefs, and they were wet! "I put these on after you came in them at the glory hole. It's in my contract that I have wear them after I jerk you off with them."

"You're wearing the panties that I came in?" I asked incredulously. I was so turned on, and my cock was definitely getting hard again in my lovely panties.

She smiled. "Oh, yes. And I must say, your cock looked quite lovely wrapped up in purple panties." She paused for a second then continued, "I wouldn't mind doing it again." She blushed again; her face even redder than before.

Right then, I decided to be totally honest with this lovely young woman. "And I wouldn't mind letting you do it again. How about getting together after work? We could go out for dinner and then spend the night at my place, or yours, if you'd like?"

I hoped I didn't appear to be begging for a date. After all, Sally was very attractive and could probably get any man anytime she wanted.

"I was about to ask you the same," she said, quickly assuaging my fear of rejection. "How about we leave together after work. I know a great restaurant near here. After that, well...," she looked deeply into my eyes, "you can take me home and spend the night."

"It's a date," I said grinning hugely.