The Start of my Tights Obsession

Story Info
An innocent waitress becomes a kinky waitress.
2.2k words
4.64
2.9k
6
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/14/2024
Created 04/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in my second year at University and had a part time job as a waitress at a local restaurant. The restaurant was known for good food and good service which meant that the management was strict so very strict on how the waitresses acted, dressed and spoke.

It was approaching Christmas and we had a very special evening booked at the restaurant, not a Christmas party as such but one of the local firms wanted to treat its staff for the full on experience, the restaurant gave so had booked the entire place for the night. All staff were expected to work and all staff were expected to wear the same short black dress, high heels and show an air of elegant sexiness.

I got the dress home and realised just how short it was, if I leaned forward which as a waitress was quite often it rode up and exposed my bum cheeks so I decided that I would bend the rules a little and as well as underwear I would also wear a pair of tights.

I knew the tights could not be obvious so no seems and as close to my own skin colour as I could find. None of the cheep tights offered me anything suitable so off to Dr Google I went and searched for the suitable pair.

Two days later my package arrived and I was keen to find out what my £59.98 had gotten me, I carefully opened the box. Two pairs of tights were inside the package one to wear and the second in case of ladders, God forbid I didn't get any of those at £29.99 a pair having to buy them in the first place was bad enough but if they didn't survive the night then there would not be much point working.

The day and as usual I started to get ready at 4.00pm to be at work for 5.30 as we opened at 6.00. I pulled my knickers on which almost covered my thick bushy pubes and then carefully pulled the tights over the top, they felt fantastic my legs encased in the silky nylon the seamless look that hugged my body the feel to my hands and the feel of my hand rubbing them on my legs. I liked these tights and I liked them a lot. A little horny I decided to leave my bra off an option that is quite easy when you only have B cup breasts, but my reactive nipples would easily be seen through the dress. Well they wanted elegant sexiness so the sight of a pair of hard nipples should comply with that. I finished getting ready and headed off to work arriving my usual 5 minutes early.

I opened the staff entrance door and walked in past the manager's office, this would be do or die I know he inspected each member of staff as they arrived to check their presentation and tonight would be even worse because they wanted to make a good impression. Would my tights be noticed and would they be rejected? Here goes, I walked past the door looked in and smiled a cheery hello at the manager, they looked up, smiled back as they gave me the once over,

""Evening, hope your ready for a busy night here tonight there will be no breaks and no rest until the last punter has gone""

I was in, tights not noticed at least my bum would be covered if there were any wandering hands.

The ""punters"" started to arrive a happy bunch mixed both male and female with about the same numbers of each. All were seated and we started to work, I had served 3 tables their starters and was just starting my fourth table when one of the female ""punters"" gestured me.

""Yes, Madame how can I help?""

""They would look better without the knickers underneath, your pubes will cover your fanny.""

I looked at here in complete amazement, she winked and patted me on the bum under my dress. I continued to serve.

As the ""punters"" were eating, I began to think of what she had said to me and to this day I still don't know why was starting to get turned on. I checked my tables and worked out I had a couple of minutes so popped off to the loo confirming with the manager as I slipped past them.

""Be Quick no funny stuff in there we're busy tonight""

I rushed off, closing the door behind me and locking it. I took my shoes off lifted my dress and carefully started to roll the tights off one foot out and then the other and then I removed my knickers had a quick pee and carefully put my tights back on. I had the same feelings as earlier when they encased my legs, but this time there were no knickers and the feeling was a million times better on my pussy and arse. I was turned on before but, now I was wired, my nipples were now rock hard and easily visible through my dress. I'm not sure if I walked or floated back to the customer area but, my plan was hatched.

I had hidden my knickers under my dress tucked into the waistband of my tights and started to clear the first 3 tables. With them done, I found a dark corner recovered my knickers and approached the woman at the fourth table my knickers concealed in the palm of my left hand, my nipples still proudly showing my sexual arousal. I approached the table and went to pick up her dish.

""So have you done anything about my suggestion?"" She asked

I smiled, opened my hand and let my knickers fall into her lap, she quickly covered them with her hand

""MMM now I will be looking even closer.""

I walked away with a little more swagger in my step as I did. I continued to work but now I was lingering a little more when bending knowing she would be looking hoping to see something she shouldn't. I was getting excited but my excitement was about to reach another level. I was clearing up table one after they had finished their main course when one of the guys tapped me on the shoulder.

""Much better view since the knickers have gone, really pleasant. Are they available or has some other lucky individual already been given them?""

I looked my jaw slightly open, did he really want my knickers? How many others had noticed my change of attire? Had my boss, would I be in trouble. I began to panic, small beads of sweat were forming on my temples and panic rose within me. I needed this job, how stupid could I be, how utterly utterly stupid.

My panic attack had not gone unnoticed a hand touched mine a gentle squeeze and a smile from the man who wanted my knickers. I calmed a little, enough to finish clearing my tables. I was now starting to feel composed as I bought out the deserts. I walked towards my first table but Mr Knickers said I should do this table last, so I turned and served table 2 first. Once I had finished the other tables I was returning to table one when I was collared by the manager, who wasn't not happy.

""Why have you done those other tables before your table one, the ""punters"" on table one are the big wiggs they run the shop and you..........""

He tailed off as Mr Knickers called him over.

"" I hope I haven't upset your serving plan as I can see you are questioning this young lady, I asked her to serve the other tables first because I wanted to have a quick word with her when she had finished our table.'''

""OOOOOHHH no Sir, you have not upset anything and of course you can have a word with her when she has served your table.""

I finished handing out the plates, and as I put Mr Knickers down in front of him, he smiled at me stood up and took my hand leading me away from the seating area towards the lounge.

""I won't keep her long."" He snapped at my manager.

We arrived at the quiet of the lounge and he looked at me.

"" Right young lady I hope firstly I do not get you in trouble with your boss but if I do walk out and I will get you alternative employment. Secondly, are you always such a tease? Do you know what you are doing for of the men and a fair few of the women blood pressures in there?""

I nervously smiled what had started as a bit of fun between myself and a female ""punter"" now seemed to have spread to include the whole room and the whole room seems to be enjoying it. But they couldn't be enjoying it nearly as much as I was.

""So I have a proposition for you."" Mr Knickers suddenly snapped me out of my dreamy state, ""Are you just a tease or are you willing to help an old man out? I don't want to touch you, although what I do want to do could be classed as a little perverted. I want you to accompany me into the Gents toilet I want you to sit on the counter and I want to masturbate onto the nylon covering your hairy vagina, I would then like you to finish work without clearing my mess from your crotch and then I would like to give you £500 for your tights after your shift is over. Your thoughts?""

For a second I was gobsmacked, but not horrified. My nipples gave away my true feelings as they stuck out more than they had done all night. I held my hand out and took his, leading him to the Gents. When I was inside, I sat on the counter and opened my legs my dress rising up until my nylon covered hairy pussy was fully exposed. A wet patch from my excitement showed him everything he needed to know. His penis was already rock hard as he removed it from his trousers his hand quickly encased the shaft ad stared to stroke the length his eyes not moving for my exposed damp crotch the planned target for his lust.

""So this job you'll get me will it just be as a target for your cum?""

Silence my comment had pushed him over the edge and the first string of cum shot out of his penis and hit the middle of my pubes, the second string just to its left and the third string on my inner right thigh.

He composed himself.

""No, I was hoping you could brighten up our reception, this would give you computer access to continue your studies while still working, I'm assuming you're a student and are still studying.""

I smiled, stood up off the counter and lowered my dress. The cum on my inner thighs was still visible, and no matter how much I tried to pull down the dress I could not add the extra inch in length that was needed to cover it.

""Looks like everybody will know what's been going on."" As I pointed out the obvious mess.

""Leave it it will all add to the fun"" was the reply I wasn't not expecting.

He leads me out of the toilet and kissed me on the cheek walking back to his table but making sure he said something to my manager on the way back. The rest of the waitresses had started the final clear up of the tables, so I rushed over to mine to catch up.

I got to table 3 where the woman who received my knickers had been sitting and there was an envelope on her chair, I picked it up and slid it down the top of my dress knowing that now was not the time or place to open it.

The rest of the evening went like any other normal evening at the restaurant. We were all standing round waiting in case a ""punter"" needed anything, but it was getting to the stage where there were more waiting staff than there were ""punters"" so we knew the end was in sight.

Mr Knickers then walked over to me, pulling me away from the rest of the staff, he thrust a bundle of notes into my hand.

""There's the £500 for your tights, if you piss through them before taking them off to give to me I'll give you an extra £100.""

I walked off to the staff bathroom lifted my dress and pissed through the tights a long relieving piss that took forever and turned me on more that any piss has ever done before in my life. I removed the tights and got the spare pair out of my locker carefully pulling them on. I left the bathroom with a soaking pair of tights in my hand and walk directly towards Mr Knickers.

""There you are Sir exactly what you asked for.""

He looked at my hand held out his and took them from me. I expected him to move them straight to his face, but he was more restrained than that. He looked at me, smiled and then handed me an envelope turned and walked out of the door.

I now had two envelops to open and all the way home I was wondering which one would be the most interesting, but I wanted to tease myself I was determined not to open either one until the morning.

My love of tights was born.