The Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His fingers struggled with her bra, fumbling with the clasp. She wanted to help, to flip the bra open, to release herself to him. His frustration was clear on his face. She saw tears starting to form in the corners of his eyes as he looked at her pleadingly. She started to move her hand up, to assist him and suddenly he got it. The clasp sprung open, and the cups fell away. The look on his face was priceless, reminding her of the first time he rode his bike. She wanted to reach up and wipe away the tears, to whisper words of comfort and encouragement but she was afraid if she did anything if she so much as whispered, she would break the spell and he would flee."

"She watched him as his head turned downward, taking in her nakedness. She was shaking all over, out of sheer excitement or nervousness she wasn't sure. She wanted desperately for him to like what he saw, to not be disappointed. She tried to read the expression on his face as he eyed her naked breasts. His hand reached out, trembling, as if what lay before him might disappear at any moment, flee like a rabbit frightened by sudden movement. In truth she felt that way, her own body trembling. She fought back the panic rising inside her, the burning desire that threatened to consume her."

The sound was unmistakable now, the buzzing accompanied by mom' soft moans.

"His fingers brushed across her nipple, the touch so explosive her knees nearly buckled. She tried to slow her breathing; to steady herself as his fingers caressed her breast, exploring the soft yielding flesh. He lowered his head, his lips brushing lightly across her skin; leaving little tingling spots as he moved lower, slowly approaching her nipple. As his lips encircled her nipple, drawing it gently into his mouth, she couldn't help herself. She let out a soft moan, her hands reaching up to grasp his head. She had to keep him there, keep him from going any further."

As her hands gripped his head, holding it fast, his hands moved downward, slowly sliding inside the elastic of her panties, easing them downward, inch by inch as she trembled violently. Unable to stop, she lifted one foot then the other, letting him remove her last vestige of safety. She needed to stop this, to stop it before it went too far but she knew that it was too late. Her burning desire threatened to consume her, and there was only one way to save herself. She released his head, easing backwards onto the bed. It was up to him now. What happened now was his decision, his choice. Her choice had already been made."

There was no mistaking the sounds now as his mom moaned loudly, gasping for air.

"She watched as he slowly kissed his way down her body, his lips nibbling at her skin, sending little jolts of electricity through her. His hands grasped her legs, gently urging them apart. Her hips thrust upward involuntarily as he slowly kissed his way across her flat stomach. He paused at her belly button, gently probing it, as her thrusts became more urgent. She looked down at him, watching as he kissed his way lower, his lips parting the hair covering her opening."

"In a last ditch effort, she reached down, grasping his head, lifting it up. He looked at her and smiled, as his hands spread her legs even further apart. She writhed and twisted, feeling his fingers press against her flesh, sliding along her thigh. She wanted to stop him, to stop this madness but her need burned through her stealing all reason and control. She knew she was his to do with as he wished, and she relished the thought. He began kissing again, wet caresses of his tongue, slowly making its way downward."

The sounds coming from mom's room were clear now. Her moaning was mixed with strained gasps, as the buzzing went from loud to muffled and back again. I drew up an image of her lying on her bed, desperately sliding the vibrator into herself.

"His tongue made contact with her, sending jolts of pleasure cascading through her body. She arched up, thrusting hard against his mouth, her hands grasping, pulling him against her as she felt herself explode, the pleasure too much to bear as she cried out, screaming his name. Writhing and twisting, she felt his tongue slip inside, the rough touch sending more shocks of pleasure pouring through her as her legs clamped shut desperate to keep him there, to drain every ounce of pleasure that she could."

"Gradually, she collapsed, her body shuddering as her legs slowly relaxed, allowing him to slide upward, peeking up at her. Her fingers reached down, gently stroking his hair as he smiled up at her, his fingers tracing the outline of her angel tattoo."

Everything suddenly went silent. I had meant to stop before that last line, but my own excitement had gotten the better of me. I waited, expecting to hear mom scream out my name, but nothing. Minutes passed, and my erection ached for attention. I reached out and grasped the door handle, my hand shaking. I pulled it slowly, feeling my heart sink as the latch clicked with audible finality.

I walked slowly to my room, feeling my cock slowly shrink, along with my hopes. Stepping inside, I pushed the door closed and walked to my bed, trying to figure out how I could have been so stupid. Shelly and I had gone over it time and again. Everything had gone according to plan, everything until that last stupid sentence.

I slumped down on my bed, grabbing my computer. I spread out the pages of the paper, and set about making the changes mom had marked. I considered deleting the tattoo reference, but decided that might raise her suspicions. When I came to the sections she had marked with big question marks, I read through them critically, trying to see them from her perspective. It didn't work and I ended up leaving them as they were.

I expected mom to come storming into my room any minute, and every sound I heard had me jumping. By the time I finished the corrections my nerves were raw, and I knew sleep was not going to come.

"Maybe a game or something." I thought, as I logged onto the internet.

I wasn't on more than five minutes when a message came on from Shelly.

"So?"

"Not good." I replied.

"?"

"I screwed up."

"What, I thought we had this down. Did you do everything we planned?"

"Yeah, everything. Went good until the sex scene, went one sentence too far."

"You didn't!"

"'fraid so."

"What did she say?"

"Nothing, at least not yet. In my room, waiting for last rites."

"Did she?"

"Oh, yeah. It got kinda loud."

"Then you're safe. I mean, maybe it didn't turn out like you planned, but what's she going to do. She has to know you heard her. She can't exactly give you hell for something that made her do that."

"Maybe, but..."

"Hey, bud. Can I tell you something?"

"Will it help?"

"Hope so. It's just... Well, I'm kinda glad you didn't."

"Gee, thanks. That helps a lot."

"It might. Listen, why don't you just try and relax. Open your window and get some fresh air. It will help you sleep. I'll be home in the morning and we can talk."

"Maybe. Think I'll play a game, maybe Golden Eye, haven't played that in a while."

"There you go, kill some bad guys, save the hot chick."

"Yeah, well, I always die in that too."

"Okay, well take care."

"Yeah. Uhm, thanks sis. You're the best."

"I know. Uhm, I love you baby bro."

I shut down the computer and grabbed my controller. Turning on the PS3, I stood up and opened the window. The cool night air felt good. As I sat back down I could feel the breeze wafting over my skin and in no time I started to relax. Shelly had been right. I played the game for about an hour, and still no knock on the door. Things might not have turned out like I had hoped, but they weren't as bad as I thought they were going to be either.

As my mind slowly calmed, I drifted off to sleep, my body emotionally drained.

I woke early, the sun just beginning to peak into my window. Climbing out of bed, I grabbed some shorts and threw them on. As I walked to the bathroom, I noticed mom's door was hanging open slightly. Knowing better, I walked slowly to the door and glanced in. I was relieved to see mom's bed empty. I turned around and headed to the bathroom, my mind already drawing up images of what I knew was coming. At some point mom was going to confront me. At some point all hell was going to break loose.

I had already opened the bathroom door when the sound of running water registered in my brain.

"Oops! Sorry." I called out as I quickly pulled the door closed.

"It's alright." Mom called out from the shower. "I'm just a bit late getting going this morning. I'll be out in a few minutes."

"Don't do it!" I thought, my hand still gripping the door handle. "She'll kill you!"

My hand turned and the door crept open, just enough for me to gaze in. I gasped as I saw mom's reflection in the mirror. She was standing in the shower, her silhouette clearly visible. She turned sideways, her ass brushing against the glass, changing the hazy view to a momentary clear view of her flesh. The glass was too opaque to allow any detail, but my mind filled in what my eyes couldn't see.

Suddenly she reached up and shut off the water, then slid the door open and grabbed a towel, giving me a brief glimpse of her breasts. My mind screamed for me to run, but I just stood there staring as her nakedness came into full view. Her tits were even better than I had imagined, but the sight of her clean shaven pussy made me gasp out loud. Panicking, I dashed down the hall to my room.

"You're an idiot!" I thought, as I closed the door to my room as quietly as possible.

She had to have heard me, and I knew she would be storming down the hallway any second. I waited quietly, trying to prepare for death. Minutes passed and nothing. I had just begun to relax, when there was a soft knock on my door. I waited, hoping it was my imagination. There was another knock, and the door opened.

"I'm not interrupting am I?" Mom said, as she stepped into the room.

Her hair was wrapped in a towel, and she was wearing her robe, the belt holding it snug against her body. Her nipples were clearly outlined even in the dark fabric. She closed the door, and stood there just looking at me. My mind went exactly where I didn't want it to go, and I felt my cock beginning to harden.

"I, uhm, sorry about walking in on you." I said, grabbing a pillow and placing it in my lap.

"Oh, that's alright. I guess I probably should have locked the door." She said, smiling. "Hope I didn't scare you."

"Never!' I replied, probably a little more eagerly than I should have.

She didn't seem to notice, as she walked over and sat on the end of my bed.

"Listen, David." She said, reaching out to touch my leg. "I know you must have been as embarrassed as I was by the whole story thing. I just wanted to say, all I want is for you to do well. I know you need a good grade on this, and, well, I guess I just wanted to help as much as I could."

"I know, Mom. And thanks. The fact that you are so concerned means a lot to me."

"So you don't mind my, uhm, input?" she said, shifting sideways so that she was facing me.

The action caused her robe to part, revealing her bare legs nearly up to her crotch. I groaned inwardly, and quickly looked away, trying to shake the image from my head. It didn't do any good and I felt my cock pressing hard against the pillow.

"No, I, uhm, I don't mind." I said, staring at the wall.

"Good. Now, have you finished the corrections?" she said, shifting again, her robe opening even further.

"Oh God!" I thought, my eyes locked on the space between her legs. Another inch or two and I would be looking at her pussy.

"I'm, uhm," I stammered, finally managing to look away. "I finished it last night."

"Good. That leaves us free for the day. I have some things I've been meaning to get done, and I could sure use your help." She said, as she stood up.

The movement caused her robe to blouse open just enough to give me a brief glimpse of her bare pussy before it fell closed. She turned and walked to the door, her movement automatically drawing my gaze to her swaying hips. As she stepped through the doorway she stopped and turned to face me.

"I'm making bacon and eggs for breakfast if you're hungry." She said, before turning and heading from my room.

As soon as the door closed I jumped up, rushed over and locked it. I peeled off my shorts and flopped back on the bed, my hand wrapping around my cock. Closing my eyes, the image of mom's bare pussy filled my mind as I began stroking myself. I had to wonder if she did it on purpose; if she was toying with me.

"Maybe she wanted it as much as I did." I thought, as I felt my cock swelling. "Maybe the story got her thinking."

"Take it slow." Shelly's voice rang through my head.

Slow was not an option, as moments later I erupted, my cock spewing hot cum across my stomach.

By the time I got cleaned up and walked into the kitchen, mom had a plate sitting on the table for me. She was still in her robe, but she had put on an apron as well.

"You want some toast?" she said as I sat at the table.

I just nodded as I dug in to the food, not realizing just how hungry I was. By the time she had brought me toast, I had already finished my eggs and bacon. She smiled and patted my shoulder as she put the toast on my plate.

"Eat up, you're going to need your strength." She said, as she walked back to the stove and fixed her own plate.

The "things she had been meaning to get done" turned into an all morning event. By the time lunch came around we were both soaked in sweat and ready for a break. I volunteered to fix some sandwiches while mom went to wash up. As I finished making sandwiches and put them on the table, mom walked in dressed in a white bikini. I nearly dropped the plates as she sauntered over and sat down. The top exposed more of her tits than it covered and the bottom fit so snug I swore I could see the outline of her pussy under the thin fabric.

"I thought I'd take a break and sit in the hot tub." She said, rubbing her back before she sat down. "My back is starting to ache."

"Oh, sure. So that means we're done?" I replied, my attempts at not staring a dismal failure.

" Yeah. The rest can wait. Why don't you change into your swim trunks and join me?"

"Uhm, well, I guess." I replied, my eyes glued to her nipples, clearly outlined against the thin fabric.

Warning horns went off in my head as images fill my mind of her in the hot tub, the white bikini becoming nearly see through as it got wet. Just the images in my head were enough to get my cock growing. The real thing would have it bursting from my shorts.

"On second thought, maybe I better go over the paper one last time." I said, finally managing to look away from her nearly naked body.

"I'd completely forgotten about that." She said, smiling. "You want me to review it one more time?"

"Nah, I think it will be fine." I replied.

"Alright then." She said, "I think I'll go jump in the hot tub. If you change your mind, just let me know."

After she left, I headed to my room. I really didn't have anything left to do with the paper other than print it up, but the idea of sitting in the hot tub with her was almost as unsettling as having her read the paper again. I opened the file and sent it to my printer. A few moments later a printer error popped up, telling me I was out of ink.

"Fuck!" I muttered, quickly changing the destination to mom's printer.

At least she was outside and I could get it before she returned. I hurried to her room, as I heard the printer running. As I walked in I saw the copy of my paper stacked neatly on her nightstand.

"What the hell." I thought, walking back to my room and sending another copy to her printer.

As I walked back into her room, I glanced out the window. From where I stood I could see mom laying in the hot tub, her back to me. I was just high enough I could see her tits just below the surface of the water. I had been right, the white fabric was practically see through. The rest of her body was obscured by the swirling bubbles. I just stood there watching as page by page the paper spewed from the printer.

Slowly mom reached up and shut off the jets, then stood up. I let out a gasp as I stared at her. She might as well have been completely naked. The wet fabric clung to her like a second skin, hiding nothing. She stood there for several moments, as if posing for me. It wasn't until she climbed out of the hot tub that I realized the printer had finished. I quickly split the copies in two and tossed one on her bed before darting back to my room. I had just managed to close the door and drop onto my bed when mom tapped lightly on the door.

"David, could you do me a favor?" she said through the door.

"Sure Mom." I replied.

"The hot tub didn't do much for my back. I have some muscle ointment in my room. Would you mind rubbing it into my back?"

"Oh shit." I thought.

I had been walking a tight rope already, expecting her to recognize what I was thinking, and now she wanted to have me rubbing her bare flesh. If she didn't know what I was thinking already, she surely would when I popped a hard on while rubbing her back.

"Take it slow." Shelly's voice rang in my head.

"I'll shout when I'm ready." Mom called.

I heard her walking into her room, and then heard the door close. A few minutes later, I heard her call out for me.

As I walked into her room, I was relieved to see her on her stomach, a sheet pulled up just past her waist. Her back was bare, I and spotted the bikini on the floor.

"I saw the new copy." She said, not bothering to lift her head. "I'll check it in a bit. And David, I'm sorry I blew up on you. I'm sure this has been as hard for you as it has been for me. Thank you for letting me help."

"Where's the ointment." I said, trying to hide my nervousness.

"Oh, it's right here." She replied, lifting up slightly as she held the tube out to me.

It was enough to give me a brief glimpse of her nipple, before she lowered herself back to the mattress. I sat down on the side of the bed and squeezed a small amount of the ointment onto my hands. I rubbed my hands together quickly to warm it before spreading it across the middle of her back. She shuddered at my touch, but soon began to relax as I worked the ointment into her skin.

"A bit lower." She said, as I worked across her back.

I worked down to the edge of the sheet, my hands already tingling, either from the ointment or from the fact I was rubbing my mother's bare flesh I wasn't sure which.

"A little lower, and be a bit firmer." She whispered, her head turning to the side as she looked up at me.

I inched the sheet down a bit, and spread more ointment, my hands trembling.

"That's low enough, but firmer, sweetie." She said, as my hands rubbed across the upper part of her ass. "Maybe if you sat behind me."

Thankfully she had turned her head the other way and didn't see the tent my cock was making in my shorts. I knew it was a mistake, but I was thinking with my cock. I climbed onto her legs, as my hands worked her lower back. She let out a moan and seemed to wiggle, her ass pushing upward.

"A little higher now." She said, grinding into the mattress.

I obliged, sliding up her legs as my hands worked across the middle of her back. My cock had pushed its way down the leg of my shorts, and was peeking out the bottom. The sheet had squirmed down, revealing most of her ass.

"Higher." She moaned.

I slid up further, as her ass began to noticeable grind into the mattress. My cock was almost touching her as I leaned forward to work her shoulders. As my fingers worked into her muscles, her ass raised up, the muscles clenching and unclenching. My cock pushed further from the leg of my shorts, the head glistening with fluids.