The Paper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it. Like that." She said, as I massaged her shoulders.

Her ass rose up off the bed, pressing backwards. The contact was electric, as my cock pressed against the crack of her ass. I couldn't help it. I reflexively thrust forward, my cock sliding along the crack of her ass. Suddenly it must have dawned on her what was touching her and she froze.

"I, uhm, I think that's good enough." She said, her voice strained.

I pulled back, as if burned and quickly climbed off.

"I, uhm, I'm ..."

"It's alright, David." She said, not looking at me. "I'm feeling better."

I made my way to the door. As I opened it mom called out to me.

"David, uhm, Thank you."

I just nodded and rushed out the door. I wanted desperately to rush to my room, but I stopped, waiting with my hand on the door knob. I undid my shorts, letting my cock spring free. I just stood there, my hand on my cock, waiting, listening. After a few minutes, I heard it, that unmistakable buzzing. I stood there, eyes closed, listening. Images flashed through my head as I stood there, images of mom, her legs parted, the vibrator sliding slowly along the length of her smooth opening. My hand began stroking my cock, imaging it was pressed against her instead of the vibrator.

She wasn't making a noise, but in my mind I heard her, softly moaning my name as she slowly slipped the vibrator between the lips, her passion clear to see in the glistening moisture covering her opening. I had written and rewritten the scene so many times I didn't need the paper. I started softly, my voice barely more than a whisper.

"She watched as he slowly kissed his way down her body, his lips nibbling at her skin, sending little jolts of electricity through her. His hands grasped her legs, gently urging them apart. Her hips thrust upward involuntarily as he slowly kissed his way across her flat stomach. He paused at her belly button, gently probing it, as her thrusts became more urgent. She looked down at him, watching as he kissed his way lower, his lips parting her glistening opening."

I could hear her moaning now. I knew this was more than just dangerous, it was insane. My own hand dropped down to caress the bulge in my shorts.

"In a last ditch effort, she reached down, grasping his head, lifting it up. He looked at her and smiled, as his hands spread her legs even further apart. She writhed and twisted, feeling his fingers press against her flesh, sliding along her thigh. She wanted to stop him, to stop this madness but her need burned through her stealing all reason and control. She knew she was his to do with as he wished, and she relished the thought. He began kissing again, wet caresses of his tongue, slowly making its way downward."

Her moans were louder now, and I swore I heard her call my name. One hand was still resting on the door handle, and it was all I could do to not open the door. This was insane, and I knew I should stop, but it had gone too far already.

"She surrendered, opening her legs further as he continued his caresses. All thoughts of stopping this madness had fled, leaving only her all-consuming need. Again his tongue pressed into her, caressing her, driving her mad. Her legs began to tremble, as his tongue grazed across her clit. Her hands pulled his head tight against her as she began thrusting upward, her need taking complete control. The first waves of her orgasm washed over her, drowning her in pleasure as she cried out his name."

I jumped as I felt a hand slide around my waist and grasp my cock. I let go of the door handle and spun around. Shelly was standing right behind me, smiling. She held her finger to her lips then grabbed my hand and pulled me to her room. Once inside she closed the door and locked it.

"What were you doing!" she whispered, a hint of anger in her voice.

"I was, I mean, I ..." I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"What happened to taking it slow? Are you trying to get killed, or is all your blood stuck in your dick?"

I quickly related the events of the day, including mom's sore back and the massage. I even told her about my cock pressing into mom's ass. I blushed a little as I related that part, which made Shelly giggle.

"Well, I think you've pushed this about as far as you dare. Now you have to just let things simmer. Turn off the charm. Be nice, but not too nice. Get her thinking that maybe it was all in her imagination."

"For how long?" I said, the disappointment obvious in my voice.

"Oh, don't worry. I said let her wait a few days. I didn't say anything about you waiting." She said, her hand reaching out to grab my cock.

"As soon as she's asleep tonight." She added, giving my cock a firm squeeze.

I spent the rest of the afternoon watching TV, and playing video games. Around four, mom came by to tell me she thought the paper was fine. I could sense a strain in her voice so I didn't press her on it. Dinner was quiet, and mom went straight to bed afterward. Shelly and I sat up watching a movie, but all I could think of was the hint of what was going to happen later.

It was just after eleven when Shelly stood up and stretched, her movements pulling her blouse tight across her chest accentuating her nipples as they poked against the fabric.

"Well, it's getting late." She said, smiling. "I think I'll go to bed."

I started to get up but she held up her hand and shook her head. Then she turned and walked down the hallway. A moment later I heard a knock, followed by Shelly softly calling out mom's name. There was no answer and a moment later she appeared in the doorway and motioned for me to follow her. As I stepped into her bedroom, she turned and smiled, her hands reaching up to unbutton her blouse.

"Let me." I whispered, reaching out, my hands trembling.

I fumbled with the buttons, but she waited, smiling at me when I looked up into her eyes. Each button was an accomplishment, baring more of her smooth flesh. The blouse finally fell away, revealing a white lace bra with a silver clasp in front. I smiled, remembering that part in the story. My fingers shook horribly as they grazed against her skin. I fumbled with the clasp, but only briefly. As it too fell to the floor, I stood there, unsure what to do.

She grabbed me, pulling me to her as she stepped backwards, falling onto her bed. In moments, I was scrambling to remove my shorts as she slid hers off and tossed them to the floor. She pulled me to her, her fingers encircling my cock, guiding it between her legs. I nearly came right then and there, but she seemed to sense it, and stopped, allowing me to regain my control.

As my breathing finally settled, she guided the head of my cock against her opening. I could feel the wet heat, as my cock slid across. I remained still, propped on my hands, as she slowly thrust upward, her body beginning to shake as I entered her. Her legs hooked around mine as she pulled herself fully onto my cock. As our hips finally met, her hands reached up to grasp my head, pulling my face down to hers. She kissed me hungrily, her tongue diving into my mouth. I did my best to respond, but my mind was in overload. I could feel my cock beginning to pulse, once again on the verge of cumming.

She seemed to sense my need, only this time she didn't stop. Her hands grabbed my back as she pushed upwards, her hips gyrating as she ground against me. My body took control, my hips thrusting into her and in moments, I exploded, blast after blast of cum shooting deep into her. Every blast seemed to only drive her into a greater frenzy. As for me, my body seemed to freeze, every muscle taught and rigid. I concentrated, willing my cock to stay hard as she thrust against me with abandon.

"Oh, Oh god." She moaned, her words cutting through my mind.

"Oh, Oh god, that's, oh god!" she cried out, her arms pulling me tight against her as she began shaking.

I could feel her pussy clenching and writhing around my cock, and I was certain she was cumming. I smiled inwardly, glad I had somehow managed to give her at least a fraction of the pleasure she had given me. As she collapsed to the bed, my cock slipping from her, I gazed down at her, mesmerized by the view. She had never looked so beautiful.

"What?" she whispered, breathlessly, her hand reaching up to caress my cheek.

"Nothing." I replied, my lips moving to kiss her fingers.

She giggled, as my lips moved down her arm and across her chest. I slowly kissed my way across her chest, pausing to suck gently on each nipple. Her hands went to the back of my head, holding me gently as I moved down her body, sucking and kissing her soft flesh. I moved across the flat of her stomach, grinning as I saw her inhale sharply. I moved slowly, tracing a path to an obvious destination.

The first touch of my lips to her pussy made her cry out. Her hands, no longer gentle, grasped my head, as her hips thrust upwards, offering her pussy to my anxious mouth. I had no idea what I was doing, but I paid attention to how she reacted to my movements. I quickly learned what she enjoyed, and moved my tongue across the little nub of flesh, enjoying her gasps of pleasure as much as she did.

The buildup was slower this time. I'm not sure how long as each second seemed to stretch to eternity. There was nothing else that mattered except my sister, as she moaned words of encouragement to me. I began trying techniques I had seen in porn movies, but quickly learned they were not what she wanted. I returned to soft gentle probing of her insides along with caressing what must be her clit.

She suddenly stiffened, letting out a cry so loud I feared mom might come crashing into the room. I could feel her pussy clenching as she frantically thrust against my mouth, her hips bucking wildly as her hands gripped my head. I moved my tongue frantically, as she cried out again, fluids leaking from her pussy and running down my chin. As suddenly as she had started cumming, she pushed my head away, her breathing struggled and ragged.

"I can't, I, you have to stop." She whispered, grabbing at my shoulders and pulling me up her body.

My cock was once again rock hard, and as my chest slid across hers, my cock rubbed against her pussy. She twisted her hips, managing to quickly engulf my cock as she moaned into my neck, her teeth biting at my skin. I wanted to go slow; to make it last, but my own desire was driving me mad. I slammed into her, my hips thrusting frantically. She seemed of the same mind, thrusting back just as madly, our bodies slamming together noisily.

Any thought of the noise we were making was lost in our lust as I drove into her, each stroke rushing me headlong toward fulfillment. She cried out wordlessly, her hands clawing at my back, which only encouraged me to go harder, faster, deeper. Her legs wrapped around my waist, as her hands moved down to grab my hips. I could just make out her face as she cried out again, her body writhing and twisting. The spasms coursing through her were enough to send me over the edge, my own orgasm cashing over me, driving me deep into her hungry embrace.

We lay together, my body pressing into hers. My head was resting on her shoulder, and I could feel the rise and fall of her chest. Our breathing slowly synchronized, as her fingers danced across my back.

"I can hear your heartbeat." I whispered, my lips brushing across her skin.

There was a soft click, and both of us turned in horror, expecting to see mom standing in the doorway. The door was still shut, but the sound had been enough to end the magic of the moment. The craziness of what we had just done coming crashing down around us.

"You better get to your room." Shelly whispered, kissing my cheek.

I got up and walked to the door. I stood there nervously listening to the silence for several minutes before mustering the courage to open it. The hallway was empty. I quickly stepped out and moved down to my room, realizing at the last second that I had left my shorts in Shelly's room. It was too late now. I just hoped she grabbed them in the morning and tossed them in the hamper.

My mind was whirling with all sorts of thoughts as I climbed into bed. I doubted I would get much sleep. I knew I should be nervous as hell but there I was filled with a deep sense of relaxed contentment. Before I knew it, the alarm was going off. I rolled over and shut off the alarm clock. It was almost eight thirty by the time I showered and got out the door. I only had two classes today, which I was glad for. I doubted I could have concentrated on anything anyway.

My classes seemed to fly by, or at least I remembered very little of what happened. Mrs. Jones gave a quick speech about how she would be grading the papers, which left me even happier that I had followed my sister's advice. It was barely two o'clock when I arrived home. I was surprised to see mom's car in the driveway. Nervousness immediately set in, as I walked into the house.

I called out as I walked in, wondering what she was doing home so early. There was no answer so I walked to the back door and peeked into the back yard, part of me hoping she had decided to use the hot tub again. She wasn't there, so I walked down the hallway to her bedroom. I was reaching out to knock when the door opened.

"I thought I heard you." Mom said, smiling.

"I, uhm, well..." I stammered, staring at her.

She was wearing her robe, but hadn't bothered to tie it. It hung open revealing her bra and panties, and the little angel tattoo right below her belly button. I just stood there staring at it for several seconds before mom reached out and touched my arm.

"What? You didn't think I noticed the reference." She said, grasping my hand and stepping back into her room.