All Comments on 'The Paper Ch. 02'

by nightstalker1960

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Why oh Why !!!!!

After reading 5 pages in chapter 1 which was worth 5 stars I couldn't wait for Chapter 2 what a disappointment I find it hard to give even 2 stars, I'm sorry but you let yourself down with this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Disagree! 5*

Yes, Chapter two ended too quickly, but the overall story is clever, and well written.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very HOT - first MOM then Shelley ........ very arousing and has a good base for another chapter or 2 for sure ! We need some details about Mom and Shelley and what SheLley does to thank him for screwing her in the library :) Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
get bored syndrome

I see you, like some other authors here, suffer from the getting bored syndrome.

Symptoms are clear. You start with a good story, and then just as everybody is waiting for the next episode, for some reason you get bored and end with a scene that shows you were in a hurry to finish off.

It is a pity that you bailed out cheap after one and a bit episode. You really started off very good. All the elements of a good story was there. Maybe you can save some face and give us a better follow on episode.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8about 8 years ago
Disappointed

This chapter I feel was rushed and ended far too abruptly. Sorry

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous