The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they built up to their cum shots, I was building up to my own. Roy had been watching me and could tell I was close to blowing. He put his hand on my forearm and said, "Easy now. There are three more scenes. Just tease yourself to keep that good feeling. Like this."

I shifted my focus to his cock and watched him as he stroked it lightly with just two fingers and used his other hand to squeeze and tickle his balls. After a bit, he smeared the palm of one hand through the puddle of precum on his stomach while he lifted his cock with the other. Using the precum as lube, he swirled his cupped hand over his cock head. He showed me how massaging the area between his balls and his ass hole caused more precum to leak out. I felt a little weird when I realized watching Roy play with his cock got me just as hot as the video.

Roy watched me as I duplicated his moves on my own cock, telling me when he thought I was in danger of overstimulating my cock. It was like blind man's bluff in reverse, learning to get near the hot spots, then turn away. I started to get the hang of keeping a nice tingle in my balls without being desperate to cum just as the two brothers in the video blew their loads onto the girl.

In the next scene, two workmen were painting a living room as the woman who owns the house walked through in a satin robe that was barely tied shut. She told the workmen she was going to the kitchen for a cup of coffee and offered to bring them each a cup. As she walks around the furniture that's been pushed to the middle of the room, she trips on a long-handled paint roller. She lands on the floor with her robe completely open, complaining of a sore leg and smeared with paint from her tits to her pussy. One workman begins massaging her injured leg while the other works on wiping off the paint, spending a lot of time making sure her D-cup tits are clean. This leads to the lady of the house showing her gratitude with her mouth, pussy and ass.

I'd never seen anal sex before, but I'd read about it in porn magazines, and it was one of my dirtiest fantasies. Seeing one workman press his fat cock head against the woman's butt hole on screen made me almost instantly need to blow my load. Roy saw this and said quickly, "Squeeze the base of your cock. Stop jerking it. Squeeze."

I was trying to follow his instructions, but I wasn't exactly sure what he meant. My cock was clenching, ready to shoot, when Roy reached over and slapped my hand away. He wrapped his hand around my cock, squeezing hard and applying pressure to my vein. I felt two strong twitches in my balls, then some smaller spasms, then they stopped.

Roy pulled his hand back quickly when he felt my cock settle down, but I sat there wide-eyed, looking back and forth from my cock to his hand, realizing that a guy had just grabbed my cock. He wasn't the first person to touch me like that, but he was the first guy, so it still registered as something noteworthy in my brain.

Roy broke my trance by saying, "After that, your cock won't know whether it's still about to cum or done for now. Give it a little stimulation but be ready in case you feel like shooting again."

I was still in a fog for a bit and missed the guys cumming. When I could focus on the TV again, the scene was fading out as the woman knelt on the floor with one guy's cum on her ass and the other's coating her face.

The third scene took place in an office. A woman was sitting behind a desk interviewing two guys for a job as her personal assistant. She said told the applicants that the job involved a lot of travel, and that their duties would include helping her relieve stress on the road.

From there the video showed her making out with each of the guys, followed by them sucking on her tits and eating her pussy. I came close to cumming when she got on all fours and sucked Applicant One's cock while Applicant Two fucked her doggy style, but I was able to control myself. From there the guys switched positions with her riding Applicant One cowgirl style while she sucked the Applicant Two's dick. I was bringing myself back to the edge when she told Applicant Two to put his cock in her ass.

I'd never even imagined DPing before. When the video cut to a shot from behind showing both guys cocks buried balls deep in the boss and starting to fuck her, it was more than I could take. I tried to squeeze my cock the way Roy had shown me, but to no avail. I was grunting, Uh, uh uh!" and my hips were bouncing off the sofa. I tried to aim at my chest as Roy had suggested, but the first blast caught me in the face, painting me from chin to forehead. The second shot came before I could adjust my aim and it arced up to splatter from my nose to my chin. The third blast only reached my neck, and after that the rest splashed onto my stomach.

Roy turned to look when I shouted out. As my cock stopped spurting I turned towards him, unconsciously running my tongue around my lips to clean off the cum that had fallen there. Roy's eye's locked on my mouth and his jaw dropped. He gave his cock a couple of quick, hard tugs and a moment later he clenched his eyes shut and gave a long moan while a fountain of cum shot a foot into the air and landed on his chest. I lost count of how many spurts followed, but there were at least four impressive cum fountains. When he was done cumming, Roy had a puddle of cum from his sternum to his navel.

As he was catching his breath, Roy said, "You were licking up your cum. That's so kinky. What made you think to do that?"

I hadn't even realized what I was doing, so his question caught me by surprise. I had to admit, "I didn't think about it. It was just a natural reaction to something on my lips."

He asked, "Did you taste it? How did it taste? What was it like? Lisa wants me to lick my cum off her, but it seems weird. Was it weird?"

At this point I was still feeling a little horny and bold, so I said, "I wasn't paying attention, but it's easy to find out," as I scooped some cum off my stomach and put my finger in my mouth.

There wasn't really a lot of taste. Slightly bitter, slightly sweet, definitely salty. The feeling in my mouth was like the residue from the raw oysters my dad treats us to when we go to the shore for vacation. I tried to describe it to Roy, and after a bit he dipped his finger in the puddle on his own chest and licked it clean. He took a couple more tastes and said, "That's not at all nasty. Maybe I'll surprise Lisa this weekend."

He went on to tell me that one of the videotapes they have shows a woman giving a guy a blowjob and then kissing him with her mouth still full of his cum. Later, he cums on her tits and she makes him lick it off and share it with her.

He explained that when he proposed buying the video player, Lisa accused him of just wanting it for porn. He admitted that watching porn was part of the reason and Lisa agreed as long as she got to pick out the porn tapes. She saw that cum eating tape and didn't hesitate to buy it.

Roy and I wiped ourselves off with the towels we were laying on, then took turns finishing the cleanup in the bathroom. I'd only taken a few sips out of the beer Roy had given me, so we sat and talked while I finished it. It was only later that I realized we'd both stayed naked until I put my clothes on right before walking out the door.

When I knocked on his door the following Thursday, Roy asked if I wanted to stay for a beer and a video again and I eagerly accepted.

As we walked into the living room, Roy picked up a video box that was lying on top of the TV and said, "I surprised Lisa like I told you. It really got her off, and afterwards she asked where that came from. I told her about jacking off with you and how that led to us tasting our cum. She said that sounded so hot, she wished she could have seen it. Today I found this sitting on the coffee table when I came home with a note that said it was for you and I to watch."

The title on the box was "Cum Eating Couple." I could feel my cock stiffen as Roy handed me the box for a closer look. There were several pictures on the box showing women with puddles of cum on their bodies. In each one, either the woman or the man or both looked like they were about to lick them up.

I was also intrigued by some ads on the back of the box for other cum related videos. One in particular caught my eye. It was titled, "Creampie Couple," and the picture showed cum dripping out of a woman's cunt while a man reached for it with his tongue.

I pointed that out to Roy and asked, "Do people actually do that?"

Roy said, "Yeah, they do. Lisa wants me to try that too, but I haven't been able to psych myself up for it yet."

As I set the box down, I saw that while I'd been checking out the pictures, Roy had stripped and was already hard. I quickly followed suit and sat on the sofa, my cock swaying proudly. When Roy sat down and started the video, we both concentrated on the sex on screen and the feeling of our hands on our cocks.

I was proud that I lasted through the entire video, almost an hour and a half. By the time it was getting close to the final cum shot, I could feel the tension of delaying my orgasm from my asshole to my nipples. I was on a hair trigger, waiting for Roy to signal that we'd reached the finale.

Finally, Roy said, "This is it. Time to blast. Pretend it's you cumming on her face."

I picked up my pace and felt my ass and balls clench tighter than ever before. Every time my hand brushed my cock head, I felt a spark.

Just as the actor unloaded a huge gob of cum on the starlet's face, my cock exploded. Roy had told me that edging would lead to a more powerful orgasm, but he'd undersold it. My ass was jumping and my cum was fountaining a foot and a half in the air. Some of it fell on me, but some also landed on Roy.

Roy was to my left. He came at almost the same time, and my thrashing bumped the arm he was using to jack himself causing his cum to spray wildly, and some of it landed on me. I don't think we ended up coated equally with each other's cum, but we'd each received a fair amount of friendly fire.

The video ended with the guy licking the woman clean as Roy and I caught our breath. We both started apologizing for cumming on each other and Roy said, "Lisa said I should lick the cum off my body and tell her about it. She left the Polaroid camera over there so you could take a picture. But it seems weird to do it with your cum on me."

Just then the phone on the end table rang. Roy glanced at the clock and said, "I've got to take this. It's Lisa's break time and she always calls me. I thought we'd be done by now."

He picked up the phone and I heard this part of their conversation; "Hi, babe. Ian's still here. The video just ended. Yes, we did cum on ourselves. No, I didn't eat it. Because we accidentally came on each other. What? You want me to eat it anyway? Doesn't that seem weird, maybe a little gay? No, you know I'm not anti-gay, I just don't think I'm gay. Of course I'm not getting the cum straight out of his dick. So you think it's only gay if I suck his dick? What if I jack him off and he cums in my mouth? I know it's not the same as licking it up. Okay, fine, I'll do it. Yes, I'll get pictures. Bye. Love you."

Roy looked at me and shrugged, then scooped a glob of cum off his stomach and slurped it down. I watched him for a minute, then decided to try it myself. As I ate our mixed cum, I found myself feeling kinky again and my dick started to get hard. Roy seemed to be feeling the same, judging by the new erection he was sporting.

Roy left a couple of large puddles on his chest, and when he was ready to eat those, he had me get the camera. I took pictures of his finger scooping up the cum, pictures of the cum dripping from his fingers into his mouth, and pictures of the cum pooled on his tongue.

Seeing my hard cock, Roy said, "Can I ask you for one more thing that may seem weird? You won't hurt my feelings if you say no, but I'd like you to cum on my face and get some more pictures for Lisa."

If I was hesitant, my cock didn't know it. As soon as Roy asked, it gave a twitch and a drop of precum bubbled out. I just nodded and said, "Okay."

Roy knelt in front of me, only an inch or so away from my cock head. He was so close I could feel his breath on my balls as I started jacking my cock. He seemed to be studying my cock, and I saw him run his tongue around his lips as if he were waiting for a tasty meal. He caught himself a couple of times and closed his mouth, but each time he'd be waiting open mouthed a few seconds later.

I watched his face as I stroked myself, and I could see he was really turned on. His look of anticipation made me wonder what he was thinking. His increasing arousal was apparent as his breathing became quicker and shallower and his eyes glazed over. It was as if he were the one about to cum, not me. Looking down at him, I could also see his cock was hard, red and drooling.

When I came, it wasn't nearly the ecstasy I'd experienced after edging with him, but it still made my legs a little shaky. My first blast painted his cheek with more cum than I'd thought I shoot so soon after firing such a massive load. To my surprise, he tilted his head and opened his mouth so the next two spurts landed on his tongue. For some reason that made my balls contract even harder. After that, there were a few more dribbles that I shook onto his cheek.

As I reached for the camera, Roy shivered like the aftermath of an orgasm. I took one picture of his face streaked with cum and another of him scraping cum into his mouth.

When he'd cleaned all the cum off his face, Roy stood and started to say I should use the bathroom first. Without really thinking, I said, "Could you cum on my face first please?" I'm not sure even today why I said it, but I added shyly, "Or you could you cum in my mouth if you want to."

I didn't wait for an answer before I dropped to my knees and tilted my head back, mouth open. Roy only hesitated a second before he was stroking his cock in my face. A couple of times his cock head came so close to my mouth that I could feel its heat on my lips, and his balls brushed my chin several times. I could smell cum and sweat, but I also became aware of a musky scent that really got my heart racing. I didn't know about pheromones back then, but I was feeling their effects.

When Roy came, his eyes rolled back and his whole body tensed. The first spurt hit the roof of my mouth with surprising force, but I was more aware of Roy's cock head brushing over my tongue momentarily. I had an urge to close my lips around it, but my brain told me that would be crossing the line to gay and neither one of us wanted to go there. Although in retrospect it may have been fear that Roy wouldn't want me to come over anymore if I crossed that line that stopped me.

In any case, Roy fed me a gratifyingly large mouthful of cum. I showed it to him, and he asked if he could take a picture. I nodded yes and he quickly took the snapshot. I could feel my tired cock wanting to rise as I posed for the picture and then made a show of swallowing Roy's load. Lisa told me later that Roy kept that picture with his collection of what she called, "Slutty Lisa" pictures.

I was in a bit of a daze as I got myself cleaned up and dressed and walked home. That walk home was the start of a long inner conversation about gays, gay sex, and my attitudes towards men, women and sex.

As I stepped up to Roy and Lisa's porch the next Thursday morning to deliver their paper, the front door opened and Lisa was standing there in a nightgown that showed a lot of cleavage and was barely long enough to cover her pussy. Even if her nipples hadn't been hard points tenting the material, I'd still have known where they were by the dark outline of her areolas showing through the thin fabric.

Lisa said, "Roy showed me the pictures and told me about cumming in your mouth. I want a picture of you cumming in his mouth. And I'd like one of him jerking you off if you're okay with that. He said he couldn't ask you to do that, which is why I'm asking."

After asking Roy to cum in my mouth the week before, I'd thought about it and realized I was curious about sex with men. I was still scared to admit that to anyone but myself, but I summoned up the courage to say, "Okay. We can do that."

When I arrived that night, the door opened before I'd even set foot on the first step. I'd been alternating between scared and horny all day long, and I still wasn't 100% sure I could go through with it, so Roy's sudden appearance made me stop and stare at him. Seeing my hesitation, Roy said, "We can just have a beer and talk if you'd like."

That broke my trance and I said, "Sure, a beer sounds good" as I walked up the steps and followed him into the living room.

We each finished off two beers as we talked about what Lisa wanted us to do and how we felt about it. We both thought it sounded exciting. We both thought it was gay. We were both worried about the stigma against gays that was prevalent back then.

Roy told me that he and Lisa hadn't been sexually adventurous before they were married, each of them only having had two partners before they met each other. Initially, just watching the porn videos had been their way of stepping out on the wild side, but as they had talked about the things the saw in the videos, they'd decided it would be exciting to try some of them.

They started out buying videos that showed things they'd imagined but had never tried. Anal, facials and spanking had become regular parts of their sex lives. Then they started looking for videos that showed things they'd never even fantasized about. Cum eating had turned out to be a big turn on for them both, and Lisa liked videos with two guys and a woman where the guys weren't afraid to touch each other.

By then we were more relaxed, and I admitted, "I'm okay doing what Lisa asked if you are."

Roy said, "Wow! Uhm, okay." He looked at me for a minute, obviously trying to decide what to do next. I found myself taking the lead, standing and pulling off my T-shirt as I kicked off my sneakers.

That got Roy moving, and a minute later we were standing facing each other, both of us naked, both of our dicks well on the way to full hardness. Roy said, "Lisa left a video if you want to watch it as a warmup."

He handed me a box that showed different MMF threesomes. In one of the pictures, one of the guys was aiming another guy's cock at a woman's pussy, obviously guiding him into her hole. In another, the woman was looking up at the two men with her mouth open as the two guys jerked each other cocks over her face.

I said, "Let's just do this. Every time I thought about this today it made me horny. I'm more worried about blowing my load on your face as soon as you touch me."

Roy chuckled and said, "That thought has me horny. Since you came on my face last week, I've watched videos that show guys coming on girls faces, and I've picture myself in the girl's position as often as I've picture myself being the guy."

Roy knelt in front of me with his face just an inch or two from the tip of my dick. I wasn't sure what to do with my hands, so I ended up putting them on my hips. That caused me to thrust my hips forward just slightly, but it was enough for my cock to bump into Roy's nose. We both laughed as we shifted our position to put a little space between us.

Up to that point I'd been quivering with anticipation. That little chuckle broke the tension, so I was relaxed enough to focus on the sensation of Roy's hands on my skin as he wrapped his fingers around my shaft. I'd expected it to feel much like my own hand but found that it was a completely new experience.

Roy's hands are smaller and softer than mine, and he was gripping me in a way I couldn't possibly do myself. Roy also seemed to be taking a moment to test the feel of my cock, first wrapping his hand completely around it, then loosening his grip and running his thumb along my vein, up to my frenulum.