The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Roy finally started to jerk my cock, a sizeable drop of precum leaked onto the back of his hand after just the first stroke. Roy stopped to lick it off, and then tried to catch subsequent drops directly on his tongue.

As he stroked me with his right hand, he took hold of my balls with his left, softly cupping and kneading them. That increased the flow of precum, and Roy began using that as lube, allowing his hand to glide over my shaft. Then I felt him firmly rubbing my perineum and precum pumped out of my slit with almost every rub.

It didn't take long before I felt my orgasm start to build. Roy could sense it and started to encourage me, "That's it. Cum for me. Don't hold back. Let those balls unload into my mouth. Give me your cum. Feed me that jizz."

As I went over the edge, the only warning I could get out was, "Oh! Oh! Cumming! Cumming now!"

Roy squeezed my balls and frantically jerked my cock, somehow managing to keep it pointed at his gaping mouth. Three quick jets landed on his tongue before I could even take a breath. Roy coaxed two more toe curling eruptions, and then he patiently continued to stroke my shaft through several more dribbling spurts.

The last drop clung to the tip of my cock. Roy scooped it up with his finger and added it to the pool on his tongue, showing me the pearly liquid as he did. I realized that I hadn't taken a picture of him jerking me, but I was able to get a good shot of his cum filled mouth.

We barely took a minute to catch our breath before I eagerly said, "My turn now," and dropped to my knees.

When Roy stood up, I could see his cock head was dark purple and completely covered in precum. I asked if he was okay to start and he said, "Yes, but be ready. I can't remember the last time I was this horny. I feel like a virgin about to have his first fuck."

I took hold of his cock but didn't stroke it. Instead, I mimicked what he had done to my balls, rolling his hot cum sacks in my hand and pressing my fingers from the start of his ass crack to the crease between his balls. I could feel his cock twitching in my hand and he was moaning softly, so I guessed I was doing something right.

When his cock spit two big blobs of precum onto my hand, I decided it was time to start stroking. I started with light, slow strokes and Roy responded by trying to fuck my hand. I teased him for a few more seconds before I swirled my hand over his piss hole to collect the copious precum, added some spit, and began rapidly jerking his cock.

I'd made up my mind to follow through on the urge I'd had the other day, to feel Roy's cock in my mouth. I didn't want Roy to freak out, so as I jerked his cock I deliberately made a lot of "accidental" contact with my lips and tongue.

I saw Roy look down the first time I swirled my tongue around his tip, but he didn't say anything. That emboldened me to make sure his cock was almost always in contact with my tongue. I immediately like the slightly salty taste.

Roy was standing as I had been, with his hands on his hips, until he remembered to take a picture. I made sure the picture showed his cock laying in firm contact with my extended tongue with the head inside my mouth. I think that's when it finally registered that my tongue was on his shaft and I was actually licking his cock, because he let out a loud, "Oh fuck!" and dropped the camera on the sofa.

An instant later, the hand I had between his legs was being squeezed between his thighs and I could feel his ass clenching. I tightened my grip on his balls and jacked his cock as fast as I could and a moment later the first shot of cum hit square on my tongue. As I continued to milk his cock, I closed my lips around his crown and swirled my tongue over his piss hole, tasting each blast of cum as it emerged.

Roy was babbling incoherently as he put his hands on my head and tried to plunge his cock deeper into my mouth. I wasn't ready to try that, so I held him off with one hand on his thigh. But at the same time the feeling of him thrusting into my mouth had me a little breathless. For a moment, I was tempted to try giving him a real blowjob.

I slowed my stroking until I was just holding his cock while I continued to lick and suck his cock head. He moaned as he languidly thrust his softening cock as far as I would let him until finally, he winced and pulled free. I still had most of his cum in my mouth, so I showed it to him and motioned for the camera. After he took the picture, I swallowed and then threw myself on the sofa.

Roy started to ask why, and I cut him off, "I wanted to do that the first time you jacked off in my mouth, but I thought it would be crossing a line. After thinking about it and talking to you, I decided I'd regret it if I never tried to see what crossing that line felt like."

Roy got us two more beers and we watched some of the video while we drank them. We both got hard, and we both spent as much time watching each other stroke our cocks as we did watching the video.

As we finished our beers, we looked at each other and I stood in front of Roy, hard and dripping. Roy dropped to his knees and grabbed my cock without either of us saying a word. This time, I got pictures of him jerking my cock while he licked it, and pictures of his lips locked around my cock head as I was cumming in his mouth. Then, of course, I had to return the favor.

A couple of days later as I was making my deliveries, the door opened again to reveal Lisa, completely naked. She pulled me into a long, hot kiss and ground her body against me before pulling away and saying, "Those pictures are so hot. I never dreamed you two would do that. Thank you." Then she pushed me out the door and closed it behind me.