The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 02

Story Info
Hot wife takes a turn with the paperboy.
5.8k words
3.94
17.5k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Thursday after Roy and I had jerked each other off and cum in each other's mouths, I was wondering if he'd be willing to do that again. But when I knocked on the door, I was surprised when it opened and Lisa was standing there. It occurred to me that her being there meant she was off the late shift, which probably meant she and Roy were having sex on a regular basis once again. My immediate thought was that Roy wouldn't need to jerk off to porn and our visits were done.

As this was going through my mind, Lisa was inviting me in. I assumed that was so I could wait for her to get her money and pay me for the paper. Then it clicked that she was talking excitedly about Roy and me and how hot she thought our sex play was. She even made a couple of comments that implied she thought we'd continue our experimentation.

She ushered me into the living room and invited me to sit on the sofa which I noticed was covered with a sheet. As I sat, she said, "Back in a minute with your beer."

As she retreated to the kitchen, I noticed for the first time that she was wearing one of those things women put on over their bathing suits at the pool. It wasn't quite see-through, but as she passed in front of a window it was clear she didn't have anything on under it. For the first time since the door had opened, I started to think, "This could be interesting."

As Lisa came back with two beers she explained, "Roy said he told you I was working the late shift to cover for a new mother on maternity leave. She's back now, so I'm back on the day shift. You just missed Roy. He promised a friend he'd help him put up a swing set for his kids today, but he told me to expect you. And he left something for you."

Before I could ask what, Lisa pulled the coverup off, exposing herself completely to me. She struck a pose with her hips cocked, one leg bent with just her toe on the floor, and her arms out to her side as if she were saying, "Ta da!" I'd only seen two naked women up to that point, so I my jaw dropped.

Lisa was mostly Latina, with black hair, dark brown eyes and a warm brown complexion. Her nipples were two hard, dark points. At five foot four, she only came up to my chest. She wasn't slim, but her the curve of her waist going into the swell of her hips looked amazingly sexy. Her B-cup tits looked perfect on her.

She said, "Now you," and I wasted no time in stripping off my shorts and T-shirt. She giggled at my bouncing cock when I released it from my underwear, but then she stepped to me and reached for it asking, "May I?" My mouth was dry, so I just nodded yes. She took it in her hands and said, "We're going to have some fun with this today."

As she lightly stroked my cock, she asked, "Have you ever eaten pussy before?"

I said, "A little," and she asked me what I meant by that. I explained that the two girls I'd had sex with both made me lick their pussies to get them wet before we fucked.

Lisa laughed and said, "It sounds like I'm going to have to teach you the difference between licking a pussy and eating a pussy. You might not be ready for your present, but we'll find out."

Then she reached down and picked up a box off the coffee table that I hadn't noticed before. She turned it towards me and I saw that it was the Creampie Couples video that I'd seen on the other box.

Lisa said, "Roy told me that you were interested in this video, so I got a copy. We were going to watch it today. When Roy had to leave, he said he thought you might like a preview."

After she said that, she put one foot up on the coffee table and prodded me to get down on my knees. She reached down and spread her bush, pulling her pussy lips open a little. Then I saw her abdomen clench and a drop of cum oozed out of her cunt.

She grabbed my hair with both hands and pulled my face towards her pussy. She was forceful, grinding her pussy against my mouth as she used her grip on my hair to steer me wherever she wanted my mouth. She started out by forcing my mouth directly over the mouth of her pussy.

I was a little shocked when she started talking dirty, telling me, "Kiss my little pussy. Get that hot mouth on my cunt hole and give me some tongue. Show me you want my creampie. Lick out all that hot cum." She talked non-stop, dirty hot images coming out of her mouth in a continuous stream. She had a South American accent that really came out when she was talking dirty, making it sound even sexier.

I could taste Roy's cum, but most of it was locked inside her tight cunt hole. She guided me through licking her hole, sucking on her pussy lips and working her clit. He cunt was incredibly wet, with her steady flow of juices running over my chin and dripping on my chest. I loved the taste and lapped up as much as I could.

Suddenly, her voice became a low, sexy growl. She tightened her grip on my hair, centering my mouth directly over her clit. She was saying, "Make me cum now. Suck my clit fucker. Come on. Suck it hard. Use your tongue. Work my fucking clit. Work it you fucker."

As her grip on my head tightened, my grip on her ass tightened. She started adding that into her dirty talk. "Yeah, fucker. Grab that ass. Squeeze it hard. Play with that ass hole. Dig those fingers in." She started rocking her hips, grinding her pussy into my face and seemingly gripping my fingers with her ass crack.

I felt the tip of my finger slip into her ass hole, and she let out little ooh as she wiggled her hole around my finger. I pushed in and her body went rigid for a moment and her dirty talk stopped with a strangled gasp. Then she was talking again but not very coherently, and her legs were quivering. She sagged back onto the sofa without letting go of her death grip on my hair.

I followed her down and kept licking and sucking her clit as hard as I could until I saw ripples go through her stomach and she shouted, "Suck my hole! Give me that finger! Finger-fuck my ass! Suck my cunt hole! Suck it, fucker! Suck it now!"

Her cunt was spasming as I hurried to plaster my mouth over it. I could feel the rhythmic contractions of her cunt also squeezing my finger in her ass. No sooner did I start sucking and licking her cunt hole than a huge dollop of cum oozed out and landed on my tongue. I somehow had the presence of mind to know Lisa would want to see it, so I resisted the urge to swallow.

I reached up and lightly rubbed her clit as several orgasm's rippled through her body while I continued to play with her ass with my other hand. I continued to suck and lick her pussy until she gave a little shriek and said, "Stop! Stop!" as she tried to back away from my mouth.

As I rose up from between her legs, she looked at me through hooded eyes, breathing in long gasps. She gave a little whimper as my finger popped out of her ass. When I opened my mouth and showed her the cum on my tongue, she softly said, "Fuck yeah," and reached for me. Her tongue was stretching towards my mouth even before our lips met, and I let most of the cum pour into her mouth.

Lisa told me later that she'd thought cum swapping was hot since the first time she heard about it, but she hadn't had a chance to do it until recently because of Roy's reluctance to eat cum. When we shared our cum kiss, it was only the second time she'd tried it, so it's understandable that we ended up swallowing the cum before we had much time to play with it.

Lisa patted the sofa next to her and I sat down. She started delicately playing with my very hard cock as she asked me, "Are you a virgin?"

I explained that I'd lost my virginity to Doris, a divorcee who was a friend of my mother's, during my eighteenth birthday party. "Someone spilled a soda on me, and she followed me to my room when I went to change."

"She's around my mother's age, so forty years old give or take, but according to my mom she's kind of man crazy, so she dresses sexy and watches her figure. Unlike Mom, she always wears makeup and what Mom calls stylish hairdos. One time Mom and Dad were going out to a party and I overheard Mom tell one of her friends over the phone that she'd gotten Doris to show her how to do subtle, sexy makeup."

"I'd always had a crush on her, so I was excited and scared when she pushed into my room behind me and gave me a kiss. She told me she'd seen how I looked at her, and she was flattered. She said she wanted to give me a birthday present to remember."

"She was actually really cool about it. I told her I was a virgin and she said she'd suspected as much. She said she didn't expect me to last long or to make her cum, that she wanted to please me. She kissed me and talked soothingly to put me at ease."

"When I started to relax and just enjoy kissing her, she stood up and did a little striptease. She took her time, putting on sexy a little show, running her hands over her body and rubbing up against me before she helped me undress and guided me down onto my bed."

"She sucked my cock a little, but I think she was worried I'd blow too quickly so she stopped just as I felt the first twitch. Then she climbed on top of me and guided me into her pussy. She sat there for a while, encouraging me to play with her tits and giving me some amazing kisses every now and then."

"Finally, she started fucking me, telling me to let her do all the work. I didn't tell her my girlfriend had given me a birthday hand job just before the party started, but that helped me last long enough to give her a little orgasm. After that she said, 'Please fuck me now. Cum in my pussy,' and I quickly figured out how to slam my cock into her from below. I think she may have had another orgasm just as I shot my load into her."

"When we were done, she gave me a kiss and told me to look her up if I wanted lessons from an experienced woman or just to have fun. I think about that every now and then, but I haven't taken her up on it."

"I'm pretty sure my mom was in on it. I was worried about people hearing us as they passed by on their way to use the bathroom, but the whole time we were in my room I didn't hear a single person in the hall. When I walked back down to the party, Mom was standing at the bottom of the stairs talking to some people. I overheard someone ask her if the upstairs bathroom was still out of order. Mom glanced at me coming down the stairs and said, 'No. Go on up. It's fine now.' Later on I also remembered that the person who spilled the soda on me was another member of their little circle."

Lisa laughed at that and asked, "So have you had sex with anyone else since then?"

I told her my girlfriend and I had done it a couple of times. "Her mom won't let her get on the pill, so we use condoms, and she still gets nervous about getting pregnant. That makes it not very enjoyable for either of us, so we recently started experimenting with oral sex. That's a little better, but she doesn't like me cumming in her mouth. If she lets me cum in her mouth, I know it kills the enjoyment for her and I feel guilty. If she finishes me off by hand, she feels like she hasn't given me what I really want, and she feels guilty."

Lisa asked me, "Do you ever talk about fantasies? Things you might like to try. Things that sound hot but you're not sure about trying them. That's why Roy and I watch videos. We see hot, kinky, dirty things in the videos and then we talk about them. But before the videos, we talked about things we'd heard, things we'd imagined, and things we read about in magazines like Penthouse Forum."

"I didn't like Roy cumming in my mouth until he described what that feels like to him, and I read some stories about women who like to suck dicks and why they like the feel of a guy cumming in their mouth. I started paying attention to how Roy reacts and to the feeling of his cock in my mouth and I actually started to like it."

"Guys naturally like the feel of a woman's tit in their mouth. Women who like cock sucking get the same kind of oral gratification from a hot, pulsing dick in their mouth. What kills it for a lot of women is the expectation that they should be able to swallow a twelve-inch cock balls deep with a smile on their face. Or guys with bad hygiene and bad diets who smell and taste bad."

"People also have to get over the idea that going out of your comfort zone to please someone you care about is a sacrifice. You need to think of it as a gift given freely. That goes for both the giver and the receiver. It's no different than if she's someone who struggles in the kitchen but still learns to bake your favorite cookies perfectly."

As we were talking, I'd sat down on the sofa next to Lisa and she'd pulled my arm around her. I was idly playing with her tit, and she was stroking my thigh, but neither one of us was hot for sex right then. Lisa noticed this and said, "And here I thought I was going to be raped by a horny eighteen-year-old. So much for my hopes for the day."

I made my best attempt at a villainous leer as I said, "This is all part of my nefarious plan to lull you into a false sense of security before I ravage you and pump all your holes full of cum."

Lisa gave me a cool look and said, "All of my holes? That's some big talk, stud."

I said, "Oh yeah?" as I reached down and grabbed her ankles, lifting them high and rolling her onto her back on the sofa. I spread her legs wide and twisted around so I was lying on top of her with my cock resting in her slit. Leaning down, I kissed her face and neck as I ran my hands over her tits. Lisa seemed to be enjoying it as I found spots that made her groan and spots that made her giggle.

I gradually narrowed my focus to the spots that made Lisa moan, while she guided my hands to her nipples, encouraging me to pinch and tug on them. As she was grinding her slit against my cock, we shared a long kiss before I asked, "So which hole should I ravage first?"

She made one more long, slow grind against my cock before she said, "My pussy. Fuck my hot, wet pussy. Fill me up with your cum and I'll let you lick it out of me."

And then, with a roll of her hips, she found the head of my cock with her cunt hole, and I found half of my shaft buried in her pussy. After another long kiss she whispered in my ear, "Fuck me hard stud. Make me feel it tomorrow."

I slowly slid my full length into her, and then slowly slid out until just my head was in her hole. She made a little mewling cry and her hips wiggled under me just before I drove my cock into her as hard and as fast as I could. She let out an audible grunt as I bottomed out, followed by, "Oh, wow!"

I took her at her word, withdrawing slowly each time and then driving into her with all my strength. I set a fast pace, and very soon we were both sweating. I think that's the first time I realized how sexy a woman in heat smells. I found myself urgently needing to kiss and lick her body as I pounded her mercilessly. At first Lisa made a happy little moan each time I drove into her, lightly urging me on with her heels against my ass. As our passion built, she began repeating over and over, "Oh Fuck! Oh Fuck!"

Being an 18-year-old boy who had deliberately gone without masturbating for a couple of days, it wasn't long before I felt that delicious tightening in my balls. I moaned into Lisa's mouth, "You're making me cum. I'm going to cum in your fucking cunt. I'm going to fill your cunt with my jizz."

That set Lisa on a quest for her own orgasm. She began actively fucking me, wrapping her legs around my waist and using that leverage to twist and grind on my pounding cock. Her voice went up an octave and she was yelling at me, "Bite my nipples! Bite my nipples!"

Without breaking my relentless rhythm, I was able to arch my body and capture a nipple in my lips. I sucked it into my mouth and bit down gently. Lisa shrieked, "Yes! Harder! Bite harder!"

I bit down harder and harder as Lisa urged me on. Just when I was starting to fear I'd draw blood, Lisa's cunt squeezed my cock until I thought I couldn't move and her whole body shivered as she tried to keep driving herself onto my cock. The only sound she made was some low, rapid mumbling that sounded like "Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," over and over again.

She came almost completely off my cock, stopping with just the head in the mouth of her cunt, and then she arched her back and drove herself onto my cock until I felt my cock head bottom out deep in her tight fuck hole. That's when I came, slamming my cock into her faster than I thought my hips could ever move before burying myself balls deep and wrapping my arms around her to pull her onto my cock with all my strength.

As I moaned and shivered on top of her, she made subtle movements of her hips that prolonged my orgasm, drawing out several more small spurts, while whispering to me, "That's it. Cum in my pussy. Fill me up with your tasty jizz. Give me that big thick load."

As I lay on her catching my breath, I could feel her hard nipples against my chest and smelled the sexy scent of her sweat and our combined fluids. I couldn't resist nibbling her ear and kissing her neck. That, along with the small movements of her cunt on my semi-hard cock, were getting me horny again. As I started a gentle fucking motion, Lisa said, "Whoa stud. You've got a creampie to eat and two more holes to ravage. I appreciate your enthusiasm, but pace yourself."

With that, she pushed me off and motioned for me to stand. When I did, she leaned over and engulfed my cock, sucking our combined juices off my shaft and giving it a thorough tongue bath. She even sucked each of my balls into her mouth and licked up the stickiness there.

When she let my ball pop out of her mouth, she scooted to the end of the sofa and commanded me, "Lie down." When I was on my back on the sofa, she said, "Open wide," and quickly moved to straddle my face.

As her cunt came over my mouth, a drop of cum trailed from her pussy and landed on my lips. Lisa saw this and said, "Lick that up. Don't let it go to waste."

I quickly ran my tongue around my lips and then tilted my head back, opening my mouth and extending my tongue. Lisa squeezed a large drop of cum onto my tongue and said, "Don't swallow," as she moved to kiss me. She shoved her tongue in my mouth, actively looking for the cum and I obliged her by using my tongue to paint her probing tongue with cum.

After a brief kiss, Lisa moved to sit on my face again, this time plastering her hole right over my mouth. She said, "Get that tongue in my cunt hole and lick out all your sticky jizz. Show me what a good cum slut you can be."

I'd heard the women in one of the videos Roy and I had watched called cum sluts, and I'd thought it was hot, but hearing Lisa call me a cum slut sent a shiver through my body.

After Roy and I had eaten each other's cum, I'd cum in my hand a couple of times when I'd masturbated at home and then licked it up. The fact that I had planned to do it made it feel more depraved than what Roy and I had done. It felt dirty, and that dirty feeling is why it thrilled me.

The last time I did it, I'd deliberately gone three days without masturbating. I shot the big load that I'd hoped for, and after I let it slide from my hand into my mouth, I held it there for a while, rolling it around with my tongue to feel the texture and savor the taste. Hearing those two words from Lisa made me realize that I really liked eating cum, that it would probably always be part of my sex life, and that that's okay.

As those thoughts ran through my mind, I'd managed to lick Lisa clean, and she was guiding me through eating her pussy to get her off. I remembered seeing a guy playing with a woman's butt in one of the videos and thinking at the time that that looked hot, so I grabbed Lisa's ass in both hands, digging my fingers into her crack and squeezing. Her reaction was surprising to me.

She growled, "Fuck yeah," and her motion changed from grinding her pussy and clit over my mouth to trying to force my fingers as deep in her ass as they'd reach. I obliged her by wetting my fingers in her pussy and sliding them deep into her crack, running them up and down. I noticed she gave a little twitch every time I bumped over her asshole, so grabbed her ass and pressed both middle fingers against her hole, forcing both of my fingertips into her.

12