The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa said, "Fuck yeah!" again and then, "Finger my slutty ass. Get it nice and loose for a big cock. Show me how you want to own my dirty hole."

I slowly forced both fingers into her up to the second knuckle and began a circular reaming motion. It was like she'd been struck by lightning. Her ass clamped down on my fingers and she forced her clit into my mouth. I sucked her clit as hard as I could, lashing it furiously with my tongue, as I fucked her ass with my fingertips. Her asshole contracted around my fingers with each thrust, her thrusting pelvis keeping time as she fucked her clit into my mouth.

As she passed the crest of her orgasm, she stood up, pulling her ass off my fingers, and said I a high pitched voice, "You don't get to ravage my mouth today. My ass needs some loving now."

She turned to perch on the sofa with her knees on the edge and her head laying on the back. Slapping her ass right over her crack she said, "Let's see how good you are at eating ass."

I thought back to the anal video Roy and I had watched and remembered a guy spreading a woman's ass cheeks and licking her crack. Kneeling behind Lisa, I grabbed her ass and didn't hesitate to lick her from her pussy to the base of her spine. That brought a contented moan from Lisa's throat, so I continued, improvising by nibbling on her cheeks, circling her hole with my tongue, and planting kisses on her ass that gradually brought me to her cute little pucker.

As I ran my tongue around her hole, feeling the texture of her pucker and getting my first taste of her tart, sweaty hole, she said, "That's right. Kiss my little asshole. Stick your tongue in there and get a good taste. Feel how hot it is and imagine how that'll feel when you shove your fat cock in there."

As she spoke, I worked harder and harder to force my tongue past her ring. Thinking of how shocked my mother would be if she saw me know gave me another dirty-sexy thrill. I wondered if my girlfriend would let me lick her ass. I was suddenly obsessed with eating ass and it was making my cock so hard I could feel it throb.

Then Lisa was turning, pulling her ass away from me and pulling me into a kiss. She said, "I love the taste of my ass on Roy's face after he eats my hole."

She reached into a drawer in an end table and pulled out a tube of KY Jelly. She squeezed a big glob onto my cock and spread it to coat me from crown to balls. Then she squirted a line onto my fingers and coated them. Turning around, she pointed to her ass and said, "Finish getting me ready."

I knew enough to start with one finger and to take my time. I was surprised when my index finger slid completely in without any real resistance, and she immediately began fucking herself on my hand. She only took a few strokes before she said, "Give me another."

I added my middle finger and took the initiative to gently saw my fingers in and out of her hole. I was fascinated by how buttery smooth the inside of her ass felt, and by the way her ring stretched and moved with my fingers, bulging out as my knuckles withdrew.

Without being told, I added my third finger and Lisa was fucking my hand again as if she'd been looking forward to being that full, urging me to plow my fingers into her harder and harder. When I heard a smack as her ass hit my hand I knew it was time.

I pulled my fingers out and grabbed my cock, carefully lining it up with her hole. As soon as I felt the head begin to stretch her tight ring, she lunged back and took me balls deep before I knew it. I gave a gasp of surprise and Lisa said, "Roy used to fuck my ass when we were dating because it was the only way we could have sex without a condom and not risk me getting pregnant. Mom wouldn't let me get something from the doctor. We still do it all the time."

She said, "Fuck me hard and fast. Don't worry about cumming too fast. You should last plenty long after we just fucked."

I made a couple of slow strokes, concentrating on the feel of her ass on my cock, I said to her, "I know why guys like ass fucking so much. So hot. So tight."

I had a mischievous thought as I pulled out so my cock head was stretching her outer ring. I said, "So now I know you're an ass fucking slut. Well then, take my cock up your hot, slutty chute," and I rammed myself into her hard and fast and started rapidly fucking her clutching hole. She immediately started bucking back against me, telling me to fuck her slutty hole and fill it with my hot spunk.

"Wreck my hole. Leave it gaping wide open and dripping jizz. Leave a big mess for Roy to find when he gets home. I'll tell him you said he should kiss my hole all better and lick it clean."

Lisa was furiously rubbing her clit and twisting her own nipples as I pounded her. We were once again two sweaty bodies straining together for our mutual pleasure. I grabbed her tits and used them as handles to fuck her, while she urged me to squeeze them harder. As she finger-fucked herself I could feel her knuckles pounding against my shaft through the thin membrane.

She had two small orgasms before I felt my cock start to tingle. She sounded sexy as she muttered, "Oh yeah! Fuck yeah! Oh yeah!" before she reached back and grabbed me, puling me into her and clamping down hard enough to lock my cock in her ass.

She could only let out strangled cries, but she never stopped pumping her fingers into her cunt. That was enough to trigger my orgasm, causing me to cry out, "Cumming in your ass! I'm cumming in your ass."

We fucked each other for another minute, although it was only a series of random jerks and thrusts. Each time one of us moved, it set of spasms that ricocheted back and forth between us.

Finally, my cock deflated and popped out of her ass, followed by a trickle of cum that dripped through her crack and down her thigh. Without thinking, I leaned down and licked up the trail, only realizing afterwards that it had come out of her ass. Even that gave me another sexy-dirty thrill.

We fell into a loose embrace on the sofa as we caught our breath. When I was able to focus again, it looked like Lisa was engaged in some internal debate. After a bit, she said, "I've got to tell you a few things."

Getting up from the sofa, she crossed to the cabinet where they kept their adult videos and pulled out two boxes. She showed me the first one and said, "Roy and I wanted to watch this video with you next week."

The video was called, "Bi and Beyond," and the box showed two guys and a woman having sex in every imaginable position and combination. Lisa said, "We don't expect you to suck Roy's dick or let him fuck you. Roy was hoping he could suck you and have you fuck him. He's been curious about being a gay bottom since the first time we ran across videos like this on our trips to the adult bookstore."

I said, "My first thought is that I'm not gay and don't want to have sex with a man. But then I think Roy's mouth and ass won't feel any different from you sucking and fucking me. I want to say yes, but I need to think about it."

Lisa said, "While you're thinking about that, I need to show you this," and she handed me the second video. This one was called "The Paper Boy Delivers." It showed a guy about my age with a newspaper bag over his shoulder on the front cover, and the rest of the pictures showed him having sex with women and men who are, according to the description on the box, his customers.

Lisa explained, "We found this at the video store a couple of weeks after you'd begun stopping in to talk and have a beer. Roy said it felt wrong to think about you that way, but he was so turned on he pulled me into a video booth, and we fucked right there in the store. He couldn't let go of the idea that you might want to play with us, so he decided to try and find out. That's when he set things up so you'd catch him half naked watching a porn video."

I suddenly felt very uncomfortable, and I struggled to think of something to say or some question to ask. I felt like I'd been taken advantage of even though I couldn't think of anything Roy did to really pressure me into doing something that I really didn't want to do. But I needed time to think, so I got up and grabbed my clothes.

Lisa didn't say anything. She just watched me dress and wrapped the sheet from the sofa around herself as she walked me to the door. Just before I walked out, she said, "You can come by any day to talk. We'll answer any questions you may have, or we'll listen if you just want to tell us off and never see us again."

As I walked home, I thought about all my visits with Roy. What he'd done wasn't really all that different from things I'd done and said to get girls to make out with me, to get them to let me feel them up, and ultimately to get them to have sex with me. He'd only lied once, when he said he wasn't the type to hit on a teenage boy.

I also had to admit that, while I was still a little worried about the stigma of people thinking I was gay, I didn't have any personal moral objections to gay sex. And the stigma of gay sex made it seem like another kinky-dirty turn on. I was also mature enough to know that gays would be offended by my calling gay sex dirty, which left me a little conflicted.

When my parents had the talk with me, they'd talk about the practical aspects, but they also told me that sexual relationships should involve mutual respect and enjoyment. Again, aside from the initial deception, Roy and Lisa had been respectful of me and had taken pains to make sure I enjoyed our encounters.

By the time I arrived home I'd made up my mind that I was going to help Roy live out his fantasy.

12