The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I looked up at the two of them, they both had amazed expressions on their faces. Lisa spoke first saying, "I've been sucking dicks since I was your age, and I can't take a face fucking like that. That was amazing!"

Roy chimed in, "I've never had a blowjob like that. I never would have believed that someone could be a natural born cock sucking prodigy if I hadn't experienced that just now."

Their comments reminded me of things my parents had said about me. I told them, "Mom and Dad said I was a very oral child. Everything went into my mouth. I loved pacifiers. I loved teething toys. I loved sucking on hard candies and suckers. Mom used to worry when I'd shove a whole popsicle in my mouth all at once and try to suck all the color out of it. Even now I've always got a pen or candy or something in my mouth to suck on during classes."

"I overheard my mom talking to a friend who'd just had a baby. Mom was telling her that when I was nursing, I never wanted to give up the nipple, even after I was full. She said she tolerated it because I was much gentler on her nipples than my sister had been, to the point where she remembered thinking it would be nice if I could teach my dad how to treat a woman's tits. My dad joked that I must have been good, because a lot of times Mom would be horny after she finished breastfeeding me."

I stood up then and they laid down on the bed, making room for me to crawl in between them. They took turns kissing me and playing with my cock until Roy said, "This is fun, but the anticipation of getting my ass fucked is killing me."

Lisa and I sat up as Roy flipped over and assumed the doggy position. Lisa explained that she'd fucked Roy many times with her dildos and that doggy style is his favorite position.

She suggested that I get Roy ready the same way she'd had me get her ready. Roy immediately lowered his head and chest to the bed and reached back to spread his ass. Lisa said, "Now I know why you did such a great job eating my ass," and she watched me as I lovingly licked around Roy's hole before hungrily sucking and tongue fucking his brown ring. I don't have Roy's long tongue, but I did a good enough job to get Roy breathing fast with a hard, dripping cock.

Lisa had the tube of KY in her hand, and she took her time slathering it over my cock before she finger-fucked Roy, plunging three fingers in straight away. She said, "He's an ass slut. Takes dick up the pooper like a whore. Don't be gentle."

Kneeling behind Roy, I ran my cock up and down his crack before centering it over his hole. Lisa was squatting behind me with her tits pressed against my back saying, "I love watching his ass open up from this point of view as he takes a fat shaft."

She had her chin on my shoulder as I leaned into Roy's ass. As my cock head popped through his ring, she shoved two fingers into my hole. The two sensations together almost made me shoot my load, but I was able to stop and steady myself.

Lisa shoved her fingers into me a couple of more times before kneeling next to Roy and lubing up a dildo that she took off her nightstand. As I sank the rest of my cock into Roy's ass, she worked that dildo into her ass. I said, "Everybody's ass is getting some loving except me."

Lisa got an evil smile and said, "You want some action?" as she pulled the dildo out of her ass and pressed the tip to my hole. She whispered into my ear, "Here's a preview of coming attractions," as she slid the first two inches into my ass. It burned a lot at first, until Roy said, "Breath and push out, like you're trying to poop."

It took a couple of seconds for me to focus on what Roy was telling me to do, but when I did the dildo slid right into my ass. There was still a feeling of stretching and burning, but it was more like the pleasant strain of a workout than actual pain. Lisa pumped the toy in and out a few times before pulling it out and said, "You can look forward to more of that later. And remember, Roy is longer and fatter than my toy."

I was still processing how the dildo felt in my ass when Roy rocked forward and back, fucking himself on my cock. He said, "I'm the one who's supposed to be getting his ass fucked. Start reaming that hole right now or I'll find another slutty paperboy to take your place."

Where Lisa's ass was soft and round, Roy's was hard, well-defined muscle. When I drove my cock into her ass, it ended with a soft push. When I drove my cock into him, I could feel a solid impact against my pelvis. Lisa's ass cheeks wrapped around my cock, so I only had glimpses of where I was penetrating her hole. I could clearly see my shaft disappearing into Roy's hole until his ass ring disappeared in my pubic hair. The sight of his ring stretching as I withdrew my dick seemed like one of the sexiest things I'd ever seen.

Where they were the same was in the hot, tight, buttery smooth way their holes caressed my cock. I noticed Roy adjusting the angle of his body until my cock was rubbing against the bottom of his chute instead of gliding down the middle. When he found the angle he liked, I heard him let out a little "Oh," just after the start of each thrust. Later on he told me that he was trying to get my cock to rub his prostate. All I knew at the time was that the little bump against his inner wall felt really good on my cock.

I was holding Roy's hips as I worked up to a hard, fast fuck that had him chanting, "Give me that cock, give me that cock, give me that hard cock," over and over. I was aware of Lisa laying on her back next to us, fucking her own ass with her dildo and frantically rubbing her clit. When she caught my eye she said, "Feel his cock. Play with his cock."

I reached down and found that Roy's cock was hard and dripping precum. I felt my palm fill up with his goo which I eagerly slurped up. Taking hold of his cock again, I slathered it with more precum and then started jacking it, matching the pace of our fucking.

Lisa was close to cumming, so the room was permeated with the smell of her pussy. At the same time, Roy was sweating, moaning and thrashing on my cock as if he were having fever dreams, adding his own musky scent to the mix. I could feel myself sweating and adding my own aroma to the mix. I think that if someone else had walked into the room right then, the pheromones in the air would have had them naked and begging to be fucked within seconds.

Roy took over jacking his cock as he begged me, "Harder. Fuck me harder." I grabbed his hips with both hands and fucked him like a jackhammer, feeling my own orgasm quickly rising as I did. As my ass started to tighten, I had a fleeting thought about what it would be like to cum in Roy's ass while Lisa was fucking my ass with a dildo. That quickly switched to me fucking Lisa's ass while Roy fucks me.

I was brought back to the present by Roy's loud moans, followed seconds later by his ass clenching and unclenching around my cock. Every thrust caused a new outcry and a fresh round of spasms. I knew Roy was at the brink of overstimulation, but his ass felt so good on my cock, I couldn't stop plowing into him. Then, as he had the most violent spasms yet, my balls clenched and released the most powerful cum I'd experienced to that point in my life.

I buried my full length in Roy's ass and held tight to his hips. His hole milked my cock for what seemed like an eternity of bliss but was probably only a minute or so. Every ripple of his chute caused my dick to twitch, and every twitch of my cock started new ripples in his hole.

When the twitching and spasms finally stopped and the tension left our bodies, I made some slow thrusts with my semi-hard cock as we slumped to the bed. I lay on top of Roy with my cock still in his ass, supporting my weight with my arms wrapped around him and kissing his neck and shoulders.

My cock finally slipped out of Roy's ass and I slid off him, laying with an arm and leg across his body. I drifted off to sleep and woke a while later under a blanket with Roy spooning me from behind and Lisa laying with her face against my chest. I lay there feeling very contented until they both stirred at about the same time.

Lisa got up to use the bathroom, and when she returned, she said, "Now it's my turn."

She climbed on the bed and straddled my face, grinding her pussy over my chin and tongue before settling her clit on my mouth. As I started sucking and licking her, I felt Roy straddling my body and I caught a glimpse of him spreading her ass.

It wasn't long before Lisa was letting out cute little squeaks as she worked herself back and forth between me ravaging her soaking wet cunt and Roy tongue fucking her ass. She whined, "Two fucking mouths. So good. Eat my holes. So fucking good."

I was able to reach her nipples and pull them. That got her squirming even more as she begged me to pinch, pull and twist them harder and harder. Roy said, "Hurt her tits. She loves when I'm rough with them," so I let go of her nipples and gave her a hard slap on each tit, right across her nipples.

Lisa stiffened instantly, so I slapped her again as I sucked her clit as hard as I could. She said, "Again," and I slapped each tit again even harder than before.

Lisa grabbed my hands and forced my fingers back to her nipples as her whole body shook. I pinched and twisted, causing a fresh spasm with each new abuse.

Lisa was still cumming when she pushed off my face and slid down to impale herself on my cock. She practically threw the KY Jelly at Roy telling him, "Get your cock in my ass now!"

While she waited for Roy, she lowered her tit to my mouth and told me, "Bite my nipple." I took her hard bud in my teeth and bit until I thought I might draw blood and she just moaned, "Yes! That's it!"

I felt Roy's fingers against my cock as he lubed her ass and realized we were going to feel each other when both our cocks were embedded in her holes. Then his fingers were gone and I felt her straining to accept his shaft. It was surreal to feel his cock head gliding over my shaft.

Once Roy was balls deep in her ass, he waited for her to signal she was ready to fuck. She lay there for quite a while, rocking slightly and moaning contentedly. Then she lifted off me a bit and said, "Fuck me now, boys."

I started pistoning up into her right away. Roy waited a beat, and then began stroking into her ass. At first our in-out strokes were opposite one another, but then Roy took hold of Lisa's body and began lifting her up and forcing her down onto our cocks so we were both plunging into her at the same time. Once we were all in synch with that, Lisa was crying out as if in pain with each thrust, but she was working along with us to impale her body on our cocks.

I was just starting to feel an orgasm coming when Lisa turned into a drooling rag doll. Her eyes rolled back in her head and Roy's hands on her body were the only thing keeping her from falling over. Our first reaction was to stop, but Lisa was still softly chanting, "Fuck me. Fuck me," over and over.

Then a big shiver went through her body and she moved as if to lay down. Roy lifted her off our cocks, eliciting a disappointed groan from Lisa, but then she was looking up at us with a tired, contented smile. She said, "I knew I was going to love that."

Roy and I were kneeling on either side of her, our cocks still hard and pulsing. I reached across and started wanking his cock, and he did the same for me. Lisa watched as we jerked each other off and smiled when we took turns painting her face. She wouldn't let us lick her clean, but instead she scooped all the cum off her face and fed it to herself.

When she was almost done, Roy and I laid down next to her, kissing and licking her face to clean up the last drops. When we were done, Lisa gave us each a big kiss and thanked us for fulfilling her fantasy.

Then she said that made her hungry and proposed having some dinner. We went to the kitchen still naked and helped her prepare a quick meal of tacos and a salad.

After we'd eaten and done the dishes, Lisa pressed her body up against Roy and gave him a long, sensuous kiss. They made out for a while, exploring each other's bodies with their hands in a PG sort of way. Then Lisa stepped away from Roy and it was my turn. I was a little lightheaded when she broke our kiss and took Roy and I both by the hand to lead us back to their bedroom.

We resumed our kissing as we stood next to their bed, but this time all three of us were participating at once. Roy and I quickly got hard prompting Lisa to slowly jack our cocks. As Roy and I shared a kiss, Lisa stepped back and brought our cocks together, wrapping both her hands around them and jacking both at once. We leaned back to watch as she spit on our cock heads and smeared it over them to smooth her stroking.

I put my arm around Lisa and pulled her to me, nuzzling her hair until I found an ear that I could lick and nibble. Lisa leaned into my eager mouth until my tongue tickled her and she turned her head. I took that opportunity to kiss her, and she let go of our cocks, freeing her hand to hold and stroke my head.

As Lisa turned to face me, Roy moved behind her where he could kiss the nape of her neck and let his hands roam over her body as he pressed his groin against her ass. Lisa's nipples were two hard points dragging across my chest as her swaying hips ground against Roy's hard shaft sandwiched in her cleft.

Lisa took my achingly hard cock in her hands and gave it a couple of strokes before she broke our kiss and said, "I think it's time we took this party to bed."

Lisa directed me to lie on my back and said to Roy, "Let's see what kind of cocksucker you are."

Roy lay at the foot of the bed with his mouth just inches from my balls. He seemed hesitant to start, so Lisa took hold of my cock and slapped his face with it. Then she grabbed his hair and said, "Get busy, faggot. Ian doesn't want to wait all day."

Roy finally stuck out his tongue and tentatively licked one of my balls. I was so keyed up with anticipation that my balls twitched from that slight contact and sent a drop of precum leaking from my slit.

Lisa was whispering to Roy, "That's it. Show me how you can make love to Ian's big balls and fat dick. Lick those sweaty cum sacks. Take them in your mouth and feel how full they are. Imagine all the hot jizz that you're going to be eating. Doesn't it make your mouth water."

Roy made a strangled sound of assent as he opened his mouth wide and wrapped his lips around one of my balls. His firm, gentle suction made my balls tighten until I felt his wet tongue circling round and round. I relaxed and spread my legs wide, thrusting my balls into his face. He spent a long time sucking and licking every inch of my scrotum, with occasional detours to nibble on my thighs.

Lisa straddled me with her ass in my face while she pulled my legs up, giving Roy access to my ass. He took the hint and made his way over my perineum and down to my ass. I reached down and spread my crack for him, and he took full advantage. He licked long, wet swipes along the whole length of my slit, stopping to soak my asshole with his spit and occasionally going back to lick and suck my balls.

Lisa was grinding her ass and pussy over my face in synch with Roy's ministrations. When he sucked my balls, Lisa ground her pussy hole on my mouth. When Roy shoved his tongue up my ass, Lisa planted her pucker on my probing tongue.

When I finally felt Roy's lips kissing the tip of my head, I froze and my breath caught. He swirled his tongue around my crown a couple of times, and I could feel his spit dripping onto my balls. Then I was in his mouth and his lips were gliding over my shaft. He stopped when my dick bumped his throat and he made a little gagging sound.

He started working his mouth up and down my shaft, just licking and sucking the first few inches. He changed things up every now and then by wrapping his lips around my ridge and sucking hard while he roughly lashed my piss hole and frenulum with his tongue. He also plunged his head onto my cock as deep as he could, but he gagged every time. I know it was uncomfortable for him, but the feeling of his throat working over my cock like that took my breath away.

Lisa was still grinding on my face. By then, I was covered in pussy juice from my chin to my forehead and her wetness was running over my face. When I was just about to cum, she plastered her pussy over my face and nose so I couldn't breathe. I found myself thrashing around because of the unexpected stoppage of my air supply, and I stopped licking and sucking her clit. That distracted me from the feeling of Roy's sucking mouth and the urge to cum passed. She lifted up and said, "Next time, you don't get to breathe if you're ignoring my clit."

She repeated that again, but I was ready and held my breath. When she finally let me breathe, she lifted off my face and said, "Now that's how a good little cunt licker does their job."

The third time she did it, I kept licking her, but Roy shoved two fingers up my ass and started finger fucking me. That put me over the edge, and I was bucking my cock into his mouth and my ass onto his fingers, all the while sucking on Lisa's clit like a baby sucking on its bottle. I was thrashing uncontrollably and beginning to see stars when Lisa gave me a couple of seconds to breathe.

I hadn't realized it, but up to that point my orgasm had just been winding up. I heard Roy gag as my hips shot forward, jamming my cock into his throat. The movement of his throat around my mushroom head was the final trigger that released the overwhelming orgasmic energy that had been coiled up in my balls.

When the first jet of cum hit his mouth, Roy wrapped his lips tight around my shaft and began repeatedly gagging himself on my cock. Each impact with his throat was met with a spasm of my cock as I cried out, "Aaghh, aaghh, aaghh!" in time with his bobbing head. I delivered a fresh jet of cum on every fourth of fifth thrust, and Roy paused his bobbing each time to swirl his tongue around in my creamy load.

Lisa had taken over working her own clit and her cries of ecstasy soon joined mine. Her juices were running down her leg and I was licking any drops that came in range and inhaling the scent of her horny pussy, craving the added sensations of flavor and smell as accelerants to the lightning bolts Roy's sucking mouth and pounding fingers were sending through my body.

It wasn't long before I was whining and pushing Roy away from my overheated rod. He continued to tease me for a bit before he sat up and first shared my cum with Lisa, and then with me.

Lisa leaned down and gave me a cummy kiss, and then whispered, "Are you ready to lose your ass cherry, faggot?"

I answered by grabbing my legs and pulling them up to my shoulders, spreading my ass as wide as I could.

Lisa said, "Good to see you're eager, but I think you should try something a little easier for your first time. Roll over on your stomach."

As I rolled over, Lisa grabbed a bottle off her nightstand and squirted something into her hands. She rubbed her hands together for a bit and then started rubbing my back. For the next ten minutes, she gave me a back massage that had me on the edge of nodding off.

Lisa shifted down to my feet and squirted more oil onto her hands. Then I heard a second squirt and felt Roy on the bed on my other side. Together, they massaged my legs from foot to thigh, working together in synch. I was totally relaxed until they reached my upper thighs. As their hands ran over my pulse points, I could feel my balls tightening and my cock beginning to stir again.

When they reached the junction of my thighs and ass, Lisa moved aside and I could feel Roy between my legs, working the muscles from my thighs to my ass and lower back. He seemed to be teasing me, because he barely let his fingers graze my asshole as he worked the muscles all around it. I found my ass squirming to make contact.