The Paperboy Delivers Pt. 03

Story Info
Paperboy has bi threesome with customers.
9k words
4.86
12.5k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 04/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After learning that Roy and Lisa had been deliberately trying to seduce me into a bisexual relationship with both of them, my immediate reaction was that I'd been used. Then I realized they'd always given me the option of saying no, and that I'd truly enjoyed everything we'd done. I ended up actually feeling grateful that they'd helped me expand my horizons.

I decided not to wait until Thursday to talk to Roy and Lisa. I took a chance that they'd be home on Saturday afternoon and walked to their house where I found them both working in the yard, weeding around their shrubs.

They didn't see me approaching, so I walked up and asked if they had an extra pair of gloves. They looked at me in surprise, but then Lisa retrieved a pair of gloves for me, and I put them on as I knelt between them.

We pulled weeds in silence for a few minutes before I began, "I'm not mad at you. It was just a seduction. I think I just felt weird because I'd never been on that end of it before."

"I want to have sex with you, but I'm not sure if I want it for the right reasons. I want to do it because it will probably be fun and feel good. I also want to do it because it's something that's taboo. That feels exciting, but it feels wrong to want something just because it's forbidden. It also feels weird to have sex with someone who's a friend, but who's not someone I'm in love with."

We worked in silence for a bit before Lisa spoke up, "When you're a teenager, adults always talk to you about having sex responsibly. About the consequences of sex. About how you must take it seriously. They tell you that sex requires emotional maturity because you can easily hurt someone. They tell you that you have to be careful about pregnancies and sexually transmitted diseases. All those things are true, but they're not the whole picture."

"Sex is serious business with someone you love and want to be committed to. When you have sex with a person you share a deep emotional connection with, it's mind blowing."

"Romantic, committed sex is great, but sex is fun even if it's not serious. That's why people have what's sometimes called, 'recreational sex.' Sometimes they do it purely for physical pleasure. Sometimes they do it with someone they care for but will never be committed to. As long as the people involved share the same understanding of their emotional connection and the same expectations for their sexual relationship, it can be fun, and everyone can participate without harm or regret."

"We want to have sex with you because we like you as a person, and because we think we can have fun together. You seem willing to explore new experiences and we're excited to do that with you. We think you understand that our relationship will be friends who have friendly sex and nothing more. We hope you understand that our relationship will change over time, and there may come a time when we won't have sex with you anymore."

We worked silently for a bit more before I said, "I didn't have the words to say that, but it sums up the conclusion I'd come to. I'm happy to be your friend and your sometime lover for as long as that lasts. And I mean both of you."

"I'd also been thinking that after we make Roy's fantasy come true, I might want to try that myself."

Lisa reached over to give me a hug, squeezing me tight and rocking happily from side to side. Because of the way we were kneeling next to each other we had to lean into the hug. The loose halter top that Lisa was wearing did little to restrain her tits, so I could feel them bumping and moving against my chest as Lisa and I swayed together. That and the musky smell of her sweat were starting something rising in my shorts.

Roy was the one who said, "How about we go inside, find some cold drinks, and get out of these sweaty clothes?"

It took us a few minutes to clean up the pile of weeds and the garden tools. During that time, I couldn't get my mind off the feel of Lisa's tits against my chest, the thought of what was to come, and a new appreciation for both of their bodies as I watched them work. If any of the neighbors had bothered to look, they'd have seen an awkward bulge and a big wet spot in my denim shorts.

When we went inside, Lisa led us up the stairs to their bedroom. I'd never been up there before, and I was surprised to see a dildo, a vibrator, and a tube of KY Jelly just laying out on a nightstand. It had never occurred to me that people might not keep those things hidden away when not in use.

As Lisa pulled down the covers on the bed, she asked, "Should we shower before we get started?"

I said, "If I smell bad, I'll be happy to shower. You two smell really sexy to me right now, so I'd like it if you don't shower, unless you're not feeling comfortable."

Lisa asked, "Really?" and Roy looked skeptical.

I decided that a demonstration would be more convincing than anything I might say. Roy was standing closest to me, so I turned to him and pulled his t-shirt off, leaning in to take a big whiff of his armpits as he lifted his arms over his head. Where Lisa smelled sweet and musky, Roy smelled earthy and rich.

After a few moments, Lisa moved in on the other side to take a whiff and Roy just stood there with his hands up. She said, "We've had sweaty sex before, and it's always really hot, but I never thought that Roy's scent might be part of it. But I'll admit that smelling him is getting me horny."

Roy put his arms over our shoulders as I undid the drawstring on his shorts. I pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles as I dropped to my knees coming face to face with his hard cock.

I leaned in so my nose was buried in his pubic hair right where his cock and balls met and took a deep whiff. His ball scent left a taste in my mouth that had me salivating. I sniffed around his cock and balls, burying my nose in the crease of his scrotum and giving him a little lick there. That taste was a more intense version of what I'd been sensing from his body aroma, and it tempted me to suck his balls into my mouth.

Just then Lisa dropped to her knees next to me. As she joined me, I saw she'd taken off her halter and her nipples were hard points. She leaned in next to me to sniff Roy's balls, and at the same time she cupped her hand over the outline of my cock. The instant throbbing made me realize I was as hard as I could get in the tight confines of my shorts.

Lisa pulled my shirt off, pressing her nose into the hair under my arm as we'd done to Roy. I held onto Roy's hips as I took another sniff of his balls, this time succeeding in sucking one into my mouth. Lisa gave me a few seconds to enjoy the taste and feel of Roy's hot little cum bag before she urged me to stand. Roy, helped me to my feet and then swirled his tongue around my nipple as he started to sniff my chest and armpit.

Lisa worked my shorts down, and after a few sniffs of my balls she began giving my crotch a full tongue bath. Roy quickly dropped down to join her and I was in heaven with two mouths licking and nibbling my balls, my cock, and my thighs. Lisa stopped for a moment to say, "You were right. Sweaty can smell sexy."

Then I felt Lisa move behind me and spread my ass cheeks, zeroing in on my asshole as she plunged her tongue into my crack. I put one leg up on the bed and Lisa said, "Someone wants some deep ass licking."

Roy countered, saying, "I think he wants some hot ball sucking," as he nibbled and licked one of my tight, hot balls.

Looking down, I could see Roy reaching between my legs and stretching Lisa's tits by her nipples as their mouths gave pleasure to some of my most tender spots. She was leaning back enough to keep firm tension against his pull, with her nipples darkening to almost purple and her tits flushed and covered in a sheen of perspiration.

When Roy opened his mouth to swallow my cock, Lisa slapped his hands off her tits and told him, "Not yet."

She rose to her feet and started to say something else, but I began sniffing her and licking her tits as I worked on pulling her shorts down. Roy joined me and as soon as we had her naked, we pushed her onto the bed on her back.

Roy and I were of one mind, laying down next to her and nibbling our way down her body, starting at her ear lobes and ending when we both had our noses in her pubic hair. Lisa proved herself to be very flexible when she pulled her legs up and spread them wide, touching her feet to the mattress near the headboard. Roy had shown me a bondage video with a woman tied in a similar position.

I immediately began sucking on one of her pussy lips, and Roy mirrored my action on the other side. We worked as a team, sucking her clit, rimming her ass, licking her cunt hole, nibbling her lips. Our tongues accidentally touched a couple of times, and then Roy surprised me with a full, open-mouthed kiss.

I froze for a second before my brain said, "This is okay. You want this," and I returned the kiss. Lisa had held her breath when Roy first kissed me, and she let it out with a whispered, "Fuck yeah!" when I kissed him back.

We kissed for a minute, then returned our attention to Lisa, this time paying more attention to her clit, her cunt hole and her asshole. One moment Lisa was stroking both of our hair and emitting slow, dreamy moans. The next, her legs were flailing in the air, and she was pressing us into her cunt with all her strength. I saw Roy's cheeks cave in as he was sucking on her clit, and I could see his tongue working frantically. I'd been rimming her, so I pressed my tongue deep into asshole and licked the inside of her pucker. At the same time, I was licking up the steady stream of cum leaking down from her pussy.

Lisa gradually slumped to the bed, sighing as we continued to gently lick her and once again caressing our heads. She was starting to undulate her hips again when she pushed us away and said, "You guys can pick that up later. Now it's your turn."

She held out her arms and we laid down next to her, running our hands over her body and playing with her tits as we did. She gave us each a kiss on the head and said, "You two aren't the only ones who are going to get some cock today. I think Ian should suck Roy's cock, and then fuck his ass. When you're done, you two are going to fulfill my fantasy of a double penetration."

Lisa sat up and moved to kneel at the foot of the bed. Looking back and forth between Roy and me she had a sly grin on her face as she said, "I bet if you two start making out, you'll be at third base in no time."

Roy and I looked nervously at each other as we slowly edged closer together. When our faces were almost touching, I reached for Roy's waist, and he put his hand on my shoulder. Roy finally made the move to close the gap, leaning in to give me a closed mouth kiss, and then catching my lower lip with his lips. I relaxed and let him take charge, licking and nibbling my lips, and occasionally flicking his tongue against mine.

Soon enough, I got over my nervousness and started mimicking Roy's actions. I quickly came to appreciate the fact that Roy has a very long tongue. Feeling it swirling around my tongue in the recesses of my mouth was an other-worldly experience. I found myself responding by grabbing Roy's ass and pulling him to me so I could grind my cock against his thigh.

Roy was humping back against me, but his cock barely touched my leg. He solved that by pushing me over on my back and forcing himself between my legs. I found myself spread like a woman waiting to be fucked while Roy ground his cock against mine.

Without thinking, I was urging him on by squeezing and pulling his ass. Roy isn't a physically impressive guy, but his ass muscles were like steel under my hand as he thrust and ground against me. He only relaxed when I tried to work my fingers into his crack. As soon as I had two fingertips pressing against his hole, he was grinding again, trapping my fingers. I found I could move my fingers just enough to probe and tickle his pucker.

By then, my cock and abdomen were slick with the combined precum streaming from both of our cocks. I planted my feet on the bed to grind back against Roy, but soon shifted my feet to the back of his thighs. I thought again about being the bottom in the missionary position and imagined what it might feel like if Roy's cock were in my ass instead of rubbing against mine. My breath caught, and a pre-orgasmic shiver went through my body.

Lisa must have realized that I was close to blowing my load, because she said, "Okay boys. Time to give Ian a cock sucking lesson."

Roy reluctantly lifted his hips as I planted my feet on the bed once again. He ran his tongue around my mouth one more time and I sucked on it as he slowly pulled it from me.

When we looked at Lisa, we could see she was as flushed and out of breath as we were. There were marks on her nipples that showed how hard she'd been pinching and pulling them, and we could see the fingers of her right hand were wet.

Lisa stood up next to the bed and said to Roy, "Ian might be more comfortable if you sit on the edge of the bed and he kneels on the floor.

Roy and I took our positions, and as soon as I was kneeling between his legs, I leaned in to suck him. Lisa said, "Slow down, champ. We'll get to that soon enough. You should take a minute to get your first real up-close look at a dick." Somehow she knew that I hadn't really looked at his cock when I jerked him off.

She pushed me back so I was sitting on my feet, and then ran her hand over Roy's cock and balls, being careful not to block my view.

Naturally, my first instinct was to compare the size of his cock to my own. In the back of my mind, I wondered why I'd never thought of that before in all the times I'd seen this dick. Looking at it and thinking of how it had felt rubbing against my cock, I judged that we are both about the same length, just a bit over six and a half inches. (Yes, I measured mine when I overheard my girlfriend talking to some other girls about boys with small dicks.)

Roy's cock had a skinny shaft and a cock head that seemed to be twice as big across. My head tapers into my shaft, and the fattest part is where my foreskin used to be attached. At that point in my life I'd never seen an uncircumcised cock, so it didn't seem remarkable that Roy's cock didn't have a foreskin.

My balls don't hang down very far. When Lisa wrapped her hand around Roy's scrotum, she had two fingers between his balls and the base of his cock. She cupped one of his balls in her hand and I could still see about a third of it peeking out.

Roy's cock was bobbing slowly in time with his heartbeat. The vein on the underside of my cock is wide and prominent, making a distinct ridge when I'm hard. Roy's vein blends in with his shaft, outlined by just a shallow groove on each side.

Lisa started lightly stroking Roy's cock with one had as she massaged his balls and perineum with the other. That coaxed a large drip of precum from his cock, and Lisa said, "That's for you. Come and get it."

I eagerly swirled my tongue up Roy's shaft, collecting the sweet juice as I went. No sooner had my tongue left the tip of his cock than Lisa milked another even bigger drop for me. This time, when my tongue swirled in his piss hole to collect the last bit, I opened my mouth and slowly sucked his cock into my oral cavity, exploring with my tongue as I went.

I quickly realized that when I'd had his cock in my mouth before, I'd been focused on "What the fuck am I doing," and hadn't really taken time to appreciate how it felt. Now, focusing on his cock and how it felt in my mouth, I immediately liked the feel of his spongy-firm head against my tongue, and the way it felt when I flicked my tongue over his coronal ridge. I got a reaction from him when I swirled my tongue over his frenulum, so I spent some time playing there.

I was salivating as I explored the tip of his hard phallus with my lips and tongue, and it seemed more natural to plunge my mouth onto his shaft as I swallowed. That drew an appreciative "Oh, wow!" from Roy, so I started to incorporate more head bobbing into my explorations.

In my eagerness to taste and feel as much of Roy's cock as I could, I was taking over three quarters of his shaft into my mouth without realizing it. The first time his cock head hit my throat, he said, "Take it easy. You don't have to take the whole thing. What you're doing feels great."

His cock hitting my throat had surprised me, but it wasn't uncomfortable. I focused on sucking him hard and giving him lots of tongue action as I thought about what it might feel like to take in his whole length. I made a couple of experimental bobs, bumping the head of his cock into my throat like that first accidental stroke. I figured out right away how to relax my throat as Roy murmured his appreciation.

On the next bob, when his cock hit my throat, I relaxed and slowly continued to lower my head. I reached a point where I realized my throat wasn't straight enough, so I slowly withdrew, continuing my licking and sucking as I did. I let Roy's cock out of my mouth so I could reposition for a better angle, and when I looked up at him, he said, "Holy fuck. You're sucking me like an experienced cocksucker."

I smiled and licked my lips as I lowered my mouth over his cock again. After a couple of quick sucks to get his cock wet again, I took him into my throat and kept pushing until my nose was surrounded by his pubic hair. Even though I couldn't inhale, I wanted to stay there to experience the strong, manly scent that was filling my nose.

I made another slow trip up and down his cock, stopping once again with his length completely in my mouth and throat. When I came up for air again, I started slowly bobbing up and down his full length. I gradually started picking up speed as I heard Roy enthusiastically cheering me on.

Lisa leaned down and started whispering in my ear, "You nasty cock sucker! You're a natural. Look at you take that dick. You want that big cock fucking your slutty mouth. Maybe you need to lay down like a bitch and let Roy face fuck you. You'd probably love feeling him pound his cock in your throat like he pounds my pussy."

That got me thinking about a woman in one of the videos who'd been laying on a bed getting screwed missionary style by one guy while she gave another guy a blowjob with her head hanging over the side of a bed. Now I could fully appreciate that scene, and I was excited about trying to suck cock in that position.

Roy was starting to move his hips. His ass was barely on the edge of the bed, and he had one hand resting on my head. He was groaning and saying things like, "Oh fuck! Gonna cum! So fucking good! Gonna make me cum!"

Lisa whispered in my ear, "Let him fuck your face now."

I immediately knew what she wanted me to do. I grabbed Roy's ass and started pulling on it to force his cock into my mouth. Roy caught on right away and started thrusting his hips to fuck my mouth with his cock, at the same time holding my head in a strong grip. I could tell right away that my throat was going to be bruised by the time he was done but having him use me like that for his pleasure was thrilling and I never thought of asking him to stop.

When he finally came, he shouted out, "Cumming!" as he thrust himself all the way into my throat. I'd hoped to taste his cum, but as his cock bucked and pulsed in my mouth the feeling was as exciting as the first time I'd tasted cum. I let him pump his cum into my throat until I had to back off to breathe and swallow, but then I was fucking his cock again with my mouth until another big orgasmic wave swallowed him up and he buried himself in my throat again.

After that, I gently sucked and licked his cock until it was clean and soft, taking care to avoid overly sensitive spots. When I finally let it fall from my mouth, I spent a little time sucking and licking his balls before I knelt back on my heels.