All Comments on 'The Parade'

by The_Wagonmaker

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In my community there is a parade each summer which has bicyclists participating. These riders are in costume, body painted or bare. Being a bit crazy female I decide to go for it and ride naked. Showing up that afternoon I got in the bike line. Hearing the riders were going to start soon, I took everything off, put it in the bag on the back of my bike and stood in line wearing just a black helmet, sunglasses and black jogging shoes. While waiting the start people walked through the crowd of bikers taking photos, especially of those that were doing it bare ass. I had a number of people shoot me while I'm waiting to ride. There wasn't much I could do, even if I said "no.". The ride covers two miles, but you peddle twice around a circle giving people that did not see you initially get a second view or photo opportunity. Since there are so many riders, the group is halted at times to avoid having one big mass of bikers. Standing there in my birthday suit I was very conscious there were several thousand people on both sides of the street, and we were being videotaped by a number of the onlookers. Approaching the finish at a park we could hear music and were cheered on. At the park a large crowd greeted us, and more pictures are snapped, including people who wanted me to pose with them. "Let's pose with that nude girl," I heard a number of times. I was standing there with shaved pubes for some smiling stranger and their friends. I don't know how many attendees, both men and women, took pictures of me as their naked bike girl? The finish also presents an opportunity for me to be felt up or offered an opportunity to party with a stranger. Not to mention the number times I was told, "I really like your outfit!"

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great comment on being nude in public at a parade. Never thought having your picture taken could be such a high.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Wagonmaker@The_Wagonmaker
First and foremost, I believe that writing is art. Now that that's out of the way, I also enjoy pornography. So why can't I combine both? I am seeking to write some great pornography that, if it never truly reaches a level of artfulness, comes pretty damn close. I always hope...