The Parade Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Paperpiece
Paperpiece
151 Followers

"My...puh..." I mumble off. Here I am, a tall, well defined, straight guy and I'm shivering like a small dog under his line of questioning.

"Louder."

No evading it now — I answer "my pussy." When he doesn't respond, I hazard a look over my shoulder at him and find him stroking his uncut manhood to life, his eyes locked with mine. I freeze up, but he won't have that — with his freehand, he points at the floor directly below him, right in front of the couch. Nervous, turned on, terrified, my cock betraying me by standing tall, I approach and drop to my knees.

A single eyebrow raises, he grins mischievously and states "I expected you to come crawling back that same night — instead, you made me wait. But I know how you can pay me back..." At that, he directs his blushing cockhead at my face.

'Déjà vu,' I think in stunned surprise as I hesitantly lean forward and kiss his tip. He bucks forward a bit, I get the hint — he wants in and he wants in now. My lips wrap around him and swirling my tongue along the underside, I hear him croon "mmmmyeah. Just like that." My nerves no longer have me shaking like a leaf in a storm, maybe it's because I'm already doing the deed that they finally realized to calm down but I have to say, I'm glad they did. The warmth of his piece as I pump it with my mouth, the salivation it causes me, I had almost forgotten how entranced I was in this the last time he had me. Picking up the pace, sucking at his swelling cock with building enthusiasm, he emits rumbling masculine groans with every slurp I make.

Mid suck, he brings his legs over my shoulders and traps my head between his solid thighs; locking his legs around my head and forcing me closer, forcing himself deeper into my throat, I absolutely can't help but marvel at the parallels. With him forcing me to bob and gag on his thick dick, with tears blurring my vision and slobber dripping down my chin, all I can think is '...it was this, but with Teresa.'

Well, all I can think is that, how hard I am as my stiff cock wobbles to and fro, and how intoxicating his musky aroma is; I think I'm in love with his weighty balls...their texture, their smell, the way they beat at my chin like a punching bag...

"Swallow. Swallow and breathe," he commands and following his strict instruction, I suck him in all the way to the base; with his shaft throbbing against my tonsils, his head snug in my throat, I can't help but perform the same eye-straining stare up past my brows at him that I did when tonguing Teresa.

I need to see his ecstasy, his pleasure.

I need to witness.

Teeth bared, his brow knit together, he humps at my mouth, trying his damndest to get even deeper as his calves hook in behind my neck and pull me ever closer. Gagging, even as raw as it's making my throat, my ignored cock is already dribbling cum. I've just been riding that orgasmic wave.

Then the shocker — he unsheathes himself from my throat just as he primes to explode and without warning, he paints my face with thick ropes of cum, getting his pearly seed in my mouth, my beard, my nostrils. A few gooey strands cling to my eyelids and just ooze down my cheeks. With a sharp exhale, I blow loose the cum blocking my nasal passages but as soon as I do, I'm struck by the strong, hot scent of his semen — it's all I CAN smell.

"Beautiful," he says and rubs his cock across my face, smearing his hot paint across my canvas of a face, "I've marked you once. I've marked you twice. How long until you understand that you are mine?"

Staggered still, unable to look him in the eyes, I gasp out "I love Teresa."

I can't see his face, but I can guess his expression from his tone when he says "it sure looks like you love her." Sarcastic. Got it.

Adding instructions, he commands "In any case, you will not clean your face for as long as you are here."

"I-I can't see!," I try to argue but I'm shoved back, grabbed by the arm and thrown against what I assume to be the bed from the give and creaks it makes on impact. Without warning, his firm hands force me down on the mattress, ass exposed and I squirm as I feel him climb on top of me; jamming his still rigid cock between my cheeks, he demands the question "Tell me what you love, what you need."

He doesn't offer me a moment to think, he stuffs his cock head into my trembling, yielding pussyass and holding position, loudly demands "TELL ME."

I try to imagine Teresa's dampness, her wet, her taste, her pungent sweetness but It's all blocked out by the heavy salty scent of his seed coating my face, by the lingering musk of his balls. I try to conjure her riding my face but instead I'm only greeted by fresh scenes of him fucking my mouth. I try to picture her bliss, her lip biting but again he blots her out, his grunting and teeth gritting, a storm blotting out her sunlight.

'What have I done!?'

"Answer me," he demands again, unwavering, "Cunt or cock!?" and he pushes himself inside me by another inch, his thickness pulsing and warming up my insides.

"BOTH!!?" I shout out in confusion to his irritation.

He climbs down off of me and edges away, positioned but a foot away from me.

"You're already crawling backwards to get to me," he argues which surprises me — I didn't realize I was moving until I felt his cock pressing against my rear door again. "Say it. Say what you're slave to."

With hot bitter tears welling up in my eyes, only mixing with the congealing cum coating my face, I whimper out "...your..co-cock."

"LOUDER"

Defeated, broken, I tearfully restate "your cock" while on my hands and knees, head lowered in shame, bouncing my pussy against his powerful tool in the hopes he'll satiate me. No hesitation now, no more baiting me, I hear the lube bottle wheeze out a squirt of lube and he fingers as much as he can of it into my willing hole. He stuffs his heft back inside me, my inner walls hugging him tightly like old friends do. Leaning forward and crushing me to the bed under his weight, smiling, he huffs in my ear "You're still dating Teresa — make no mistake of that. You live with her, keep up your pretense of a relationship, fuck her if she requires it but understand that my needs, and yours, come first." He begins slow pounding away at my tender pussy as he continues on to command " I snap my fingers, you fall on my sword. You fuck her to maintain the illusion of a relationship but know this..." He picks up the pace, rocking against my asscheeks, really driving himself into my pussy as he declares "you aren't allowed in her unless you have a fresh load of mine inside you..."

He thrusts hard, his balls slapping against my bare ass.

I feel him swelling again, those heavy balls getting tighter, my insides growing ever slicker as he pounds away with short bursts. In a deep guttural groan, his sweaty body gliding in and out of mine, he releases his powerful seed and lays claim to his territory.

"...you need daily reminders of who owns you."

Through shaking whimper, gasping against the pleasure he's electrifying me with, I breathe out "why..why-heh are.. AHHhh are you doing thi-hiss?!"

Grinding himself deeper, pushing his cum as far into me as he can, picking himself up and pressing all his weight down upon my asscheeks, he victoriously declares "because you're my "straight" boy."

'HIS straight boy.'

Paperpiece
Paperpiece
151 Followers
12