The Paranormal Investigators Club

Story Info
The Mystery of the Haunted Mansion.
6.2k words
4.53
8.4k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/09/2023
Created 08/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, here's the deal."

The three women of the Paranormal Investigators Club were crouched in the back of their van, looking down on a spread of documents. Alma, the researcher of the group, was going into the details, all hard won from hours online or in the town archives.

"I think you guys have probably seen this place," Alma said, throwing down a printout from a real estate website. The first picture was of a very large, very old fashioned mansion. "It went viral a few months back."

"Ah yeah, I remember this one." That was Dani, stylish, athletic, a track star when she wasn't running down ghosts. "Old place, recently renovated. But they're having trouble selling."

"Cause of the freaky sex dungeon in the basement!" Maggie, the third member of the club, was smiling around an already lit joint. The interior of the van was getting hazy with cannabis smoke, but none of them minded.

"Exactly, though the sex dungeon isn't the reason they can't sell. I think it actually got them more interest from potential buyers," Alma said. "But whenever anyone comes to look at the house, weird stuff happens. And that is what's scaring everyone away."

"What kind of weird stuff?" Dani asked.

"I think you can guess." The three of them grinned at each other.

"Nothing we can't handle," Maggie agreed with a low chuckle.

"For sure," Alma continued. "Now, I've done some research, and this mansion wasn't just some rich guy's house. I mean, it was once. But after that it was a convent." She flipped through her files until she pulled out a copy of an archival photo. Black and white, it showed the mansion and what looked like a group of nuns standing out front. "The Sisters of the Ecstatic Vision. They were Catholic, but heavily influenced by local Pentacostal beliefs. Snake handling, speaking in tongues, the holy spirit animating you, that sort of thing."

"Never heard of them," Maggie said.

"That is because they were suppressed by the church." Alma shrugged. "The official reason was for 'heretical practices', that's all that was in the archives."

"Sounds like some prime ghost territory," Dani said.

"Hell yeah it does," Maggie agreed. "What do you think, Ted?"

Ted, the fourth and only male member of the club, was slumped in the driver's seat. "Huh? Oh, yeah, ghosts. You girls have fun in there." He went back to mindlessly scrolling on his phone.

"Thanks for watching the van, Ted," Alma said brightly. "We couldn't do it without you." She pulled out a bit more paper and handed each of the girls a sheet. "Here are your maps. It's a pretty big place, so we'll have to split up."

"Fine by me," Dani said.

"Same," Maggie nodded. "Let's get to it."

The mansion's entryway was a big space, all dark wood panels and thick carpet. An ornate staircase led upstairs, a twin below that led down. The building had power, but they kept the lights off and used their flashlights. Experience had taught them the ghosts preferred dim lighting.

"Well," Dani said, shining her flashlight up the stairs. "Guess I'll go up."

"And I'll go down," Alma said.

"That leaves this floor to me," Maggie replied with a grin. "See you ladies in a little bit. Call out if you need help."

Alma had to admit, the idea of exploring this supposed sex dungeon was pretty fun. According to her research, the playroom had first been put in sometime in the '80s, so she was hoping for some quality cocaine design. Zebra striped wallpaper, red shag carpet, ceiling mirrors, maybe some low walls of those glass bricks, things of that nature. Unfortunately, what she found was a pretty standard BDSM set-up.

"Hmm, St. Andrew's cross, spanking bench, sex swing," Alma cataloged to herself as she swept the room with her flashlight. "Shelf full of dildos..." She illuminated a rack of floggers, whips, and cats-of-ninetails. "That could be fun, I--" The temperature and humidity of the room rose so suddenly that Alma's glasses fogged up. "I guess this is the right place," she whispered to herself as she wiped them clean and turned to look around the room. "Anyone out there?"

"What do we have here, sisters?" The voice was right in Alma's ear, making her jump.

"A tasty morsel, I think," replied another voice.

Alma gasped as a pair of ghostly hands grabbed her wrists and dragged her with inhuman strength until she was pressed against the St. Andrew's cross. They held her arms above her head, and she didn't bother to struggle. Her flashlight dropped to the floor and guttered out, leaving the room in near total darkness. But only for a moment. More spectral appendages were manifesting themselves, letting out a blue-white glow that filled the room. They were unzipping her jeans and tugging at the hem of her tucked in sweater. The sweater was quickly pushed up above her tits, the jeans down her hips. Alma wasn't wearing any underwear. After the fourth time one of these ghost hunts ended with shredded lingerie she just figured her budget couldn't handle it.

That did leave her a bit of a target, though.

One of the ghostly hands slapped her, hard, across the nipple. Drawing out a ragged "Oh fuck" from her lips.

"Morsels don't talk," the second voice said. A translucent blue-white hand stuffed three fingers into her mouth and Alma moaned around them as she was gagged. "That's right. Morsels moan."

The hand by her tits slapped her again, and then pinched Alma's nipple between a thumb and forefinger, pulling back to stretch her sensitive flesh out to obscene proportions. A set of plump lips flared into existence and latched onto her free nipple, nibbling, sucking, and pulling. Even as she moaned around the fingers stuffing her mouth, Alma had to roll her eyes.

Fucking ghosts. Always obsessed with her tits.

"Let's see," Dani said, shining her flashlight at her map. "This should be it." Alma had helpfully labeled each wing of the house with its purpose in all the different eras of its life, and Dani was standing in what should've been leadership quarters back when this was a convent. "Who runs a convent anyway, a mother superior? An abbess?" She asked herself. Whatever the answer, there was a big, ornate door at the end of the hall. And her map said it had the biggest bedroom behind it. Dani pushed it open and smiled at what she found. "Jackpot."

The pair of ghosts writhing on the four-poster bed were shockingly intact for this early in the night. Usually they started as some hands or a mouth, maybe a disembodied head. But these two were nearly complete. Their legs trailed off into smoke at mid-calf, but other than that they were all the way there in translucent blue-white glory. Like every ghost Dani had ever encountered they were hairless, something about death left you with a smooth dome of a head and that was it. Both of them had beautiful faces and plump lips, heavy round tits capped with big suckable nipples, and nice wide hips. And when they saw her and rolled to greet her, each of them had a fat log of a cock swinging between their thighs.

"Oh, I see," Dani said as she stepped into the room and closed the door behind her. Futanari ghosts were rare, but when they manifested they were strong.

The pair of them swung off the bed as she approached, stroking their bloated cocks. "Do you like what you see, pet?" One of them asked.

"Fuck yeah, I do," Dani said as she fell to her knees in front of them. She reached out and took each of them in her hands, her fingers failing to touch around their girth. The room was hot, the air sticky with humidity, but they were hotter, almost burning to the touch. "You two are going to do some damage, aren't you?" She leaned in and pursed her lips against one of their crowns, the hot flesh spongy against her lips.

"Mmm, only if you want us to, pet." The ghost grabbed the base of Dani's auburn ponytail and began pushing her down, the college girl opening wide as that spectral cock battered down her gates and began stretching out her throat.

Maggie had a unique approach to ghost hunting. Alma and Dani liked to search for them, but she preferred to let the ghosts come to her. Which is why she made a beeline for the spot labeled wet bar on Alma's map. Maggie's instincts about this sort of thing rarely failed her, and she found a mini fridge full of beer. Now she was leaning back against the bar, bottle in one hand, joint in the other, thoroughly enjoying herself.

"Probably about time to get this party started," she said to herself. Maggie sat down her refreshments, undid the fly on her loose pants, and pulled out a solid eighteen inches of girlmeat along with a pair of balls like grapefruit hanging low in a hairless sack. She gave herself a couple of languid strokes, just to get the blood moving in the right direction. "Come and get it," Maggie said, taking a pull on her joint.

It didn't take long. Condensation beaded on Maggie's beer bottle as the humidity jumped. A ghostly hand bloomed into life, fingers dragging a trail up Maggie's cock.

"Oh, my. Sisters, come and see the gift we have been given." The voice ached with lust.

Maggie let a huge smile crack her face. "Hello ladies."

More hands were coming into being, stroking and squeezing Maggie's length. Others had found her balls, massaging the churning orbs. "Who will be first, sisters?" The voice asked.

As if summoned, a pair of plump lips revealed themselves and pressed directly against Maggie's cumslit. Her smile only grew as the lips stretched around her cock, smearing her skin with glittery ghost saliva. Maggie took a big hit on her joint. "Fuckin' love ghosts, man," she said in a cloud of smoke.

Ted shifted in the driver's seat and took another impatient look at the time. It always took them so long to do this bullshit. What were they even doing in there? Looking for supposed 'ghosts'? He had seen the TV shows. They were probably just jumping at racoons in the walls and getting freaked out by water damage.

He shook his head at the thought. Then what the hell was he doing? Sitting in a van, which everyone knew wasn't even his. Maggie had painted it in swirls of psychedelic color when she bought it. And then she had made it worse by getting big decals online, a busty redhead in a chainmail bikini on each side of the thing. He was embarrassed to be seen in it every time they went anywhere.

"Two fucking years of this shit," he muttered to himself. It had all started as a frat initiation prank. Go hook up with the weird nerd in the baggy sweater. Joining her ghost hunting club seemed like the easiest way to get the job done. And here he was sitting in a van, never having so much as touched Alma, and definitely not in a frat. His friendship with these three weirdos had made him just as much of an outcast as them.

At least all three of them were easy on the eyes, Ted thought as he pulled up Dani's socials. Alma and Maggie didn't do social media, but Dani posted pictures constantly. He let out a horny sigh when he saw a pic she had put up that morning. The girls must've been at the pool. Dani's trim, trained body and gym built ass were something to see. But Alma's tits, goddamn. They were like a pair of cantaloupes, each capped with a half orange worth of puffy pink areola. The bikini she was wearing wasn't some micro mini thing, but it couldn't hope to contain the sheer amount of tit flesh Alma had stuffed into it. Maggie was fun to look at too. Ted didn't normally go for girls with dicks, but Maggie was packing so much heat that it was hard not to be impressed. Her bikini briefs were stretched away from her body, clearly on the verge of ripping apart from the weight of the cock and balls packed into them.

Ted could only shake his head and unzip his fly. At least he had plenty of time to rub one out.

Alma moaned around the fingers in her mouth, gasping as best she could as her abused right tit flopped back down onto her chest. Ghostly fingers were already reaching back down to tug and pinch at her swollen nipple. It was a good thing she loved nipple play, or this would've been unpleasant. Even better was the set of lips latched onto her left nipple, sucking her sensitive flesh deep between them, stretching her in their own, gentler, way. That side of her was glittery with ghost saliva and shimmered in the dark where spectral drool had run down the slope of her breast and across her belly. More ghosts were kissing and nibbling her bare skin. One was behind her, lapping at her asshole. Another was working her cunt. Alma had squirted across both of them enough that they were starting to fill in, head, shoulders, tits, and upper arms emerging into blue-white form where her girlcum had splattered them. The hand in her mouth was visible down to the elbow where her drool had run down the ghost's forearm.

Alma would've been shocked if she had known this was what ghost hunting was like. Back when she first developed an interest in the paranormal her early fumbling ideas about spirits and witchcraft hadn't really led to much. Her research in highschool had been internet bullshit, all wiccan mumbo-jumbo and half formed spells from witch tumblr. The most she had ever been able to manifest was sweaty sheets, some confusing dreams, and once a strange giggle that came from nowhere.

It was only when she got to college and began to delve into the surprisingly comprehensive paranormal section of the library that she learned she was going about it all wrong. You couldn't just summon a ghost anywhere. You couldn't really summon them at all. You had to go find them in the wild. And Alma's suburban cul-de-sac wasn't exactly a hotbed of paranormal activity.

The old covered bridge on the heritage trail about a mile away from campus, on the other hand, was. Which was how Alma spent a long night tied to the support beams with spectral ropes while the restless spirit of a long dead school mistress fucked the ever loving shit out of her. She decided to form the club the next day. Though she waited until the bite marks covering her tits faded away before she told anyone about it.

Another pair of sharp slaps were delivered right onto her puffy areola. "Does the morsel like having her slutty tits abused?" One of the voices whispered, and a wet, hot tongue dragged across the rim of Alma's ear and down her neck.

Alma nodded her head, a ragged "Uh-huh!" forcing its way past the fingers stuffing her mouth. Goddamn, she did love it, and the ghosts could clearly tell.

"Mmm, fat cow udders are made for this." Another slap across Alma's areola and then blue-white fingers wrapped around her hugely swollen nipple, stretching it out until her whole breast was lifted away from her chest. "Made to be pinched and stretched, sucked and bitten."

To punctuate the point the lips wrapped around Alma's left nipple applied their teeth hard enough that the pleasure/pain made her cum for the 'Who-cares, who's-counting, just-make-me-cum-you-ghost-bitches!'th time. The pair of ghosts working her ass and cunt filled in a bit more as she squirted all over them.

Alma knew it would be a long night.

"Oh, that's it, pet. Every inch."

The ghost holding Dani's hair moaned as she slowly pushed her cock down the college girl's throat. Dani could only let out a muffled moan of her own and gurgle happily around the extra thick cock filling her. Little tremors ran through the muscles of her neck and throat, a constant misfiring from the sheer stretch that they were getting, a sensation that her nerves had learned to transmit as pleasure years ago. The ghost took her time, letting Dani feel every vein and ridge on that huge cock pass her lips and push over her tongue. When her nose touched down on the ghost's pelvis she was held in place, the ghost's churning balls pulsing against her chin, liquid heat filling her stomach as the ghost pumped precum down her throat. More pre was splattered on her face, her hair, and across her halter top, the product of the second futa ghost. Dani's free hand was languidly sliding up and down her cock, milking silver-glowing ghost pre in a shining river. She was pulled from the cock in front of her just as relentlessly and smoothly as she had gone down, and they swapped. In just a moment she was being pushed down onto that second identical cock.

The futa ghosts had been passing Dani back and forth for a while now. She was cum drunk and fuzzy-headed from the lack of air. Her pussy was drooling all over the floor, but no ghost appeared to take care of it. Instead, a pair of hands had manifested, pushed her skirt up over her hips, and had proceeded to massage her own copious pussy juice into her asshole. That made Dani moan even more than the incredibly skillful throatfucking she was receiving. Ghosts almost never touched her cunt, and she was sure that the number of anal orgasms she had received on ghost hunts vastly outnumbered the times in her life she had cum from her pussy.

By this point she wouldn't have it any other way.

The Dani of two years ago wouldn't have seen that coming. She had decided to join her nerdy roommate's club mostly out of a desire to get away from the insular and cliquish world of college athletics. Dani liked being a jock, but she also needed an outlet away from all of that. Hell, she had to report to college six weeks early just to train. There was no way that she could only be friends with other girls on the track team and stay sane.

Plus she had always been into true crime, cults, that sort of thing. What was the harm in a fun little club that did ghost investigations? Dani assumed it was mostly an excuse to get out of the freshmen dorms and see some of the town. These New England college towns were full of creepy old buildings anyway. Why not explore?

On their first official expedition Dani spent most of the night bent over a marina railing, getting her asshole eaten by the unquiet spirit of a woman who had drowned on a sorority booze cruise back in the '70s. After that, she was all in.

"Mmmmmmm!" Dani moaned. The hands working her ass had finally started pushing their fingers into her. She came, a waterfall of girlcum pouring from her neglected cunt. The hands swooped in to collect it, using her nectar to lube their passage, until she was stretched obscenely as their fingers pulled her open.

The ghost she was blowing pulled back on Dani's hair. She didn't stop once Dani was off of her, instead she pulled the girl to her feet. The ghosts kissed her, long tongues filling her mouth. Dani had her hands on each of them, stroking their cocks as precum bubbled and leapt from their cumslits. They undid the zipper on her skirt and the clasp on her halter, and soon enough she was as nude as they were. "Come now, little pet," one of them said, pushing her towards the bed.

Dani climbed on, staying on her hands and knees. One of the ghosts knelt in front of her, slapping her lips with her fat futa cock. Dani stuck out her tongue and twisted her head, trying to capture the ghost's crown. But the futa only giggled and slapped her cheeks and nose with her spongy cock. The other ghost settled behind her, and even though she knew it was coming Dani let out a moan of pure buttslut lust when the ghost's spit-slicked crown began to press into her welcoming asshole.

"Fuckin' nuns! I didn't expect you girls to be so good at this," Maggie moaned. The pair of plump dick sucking lips wrapped around her cock were rhythmically sliding up and down her full length, making her cock shiny and glittery with luminescent ghost spit. She was also able to experience the unique sight of her cock curving down into a tight throat that wasn't visible yet, her spurting precum pooling in a stomach that was still transparent. It took a lot to fill a ghost from the inside, and the sloshing puddle of precum was hanging in midair. Another ghost had settled in behind her, its tongue burrowing into her asshole. A third had pushed up Maggie's tank top, slobbering over her modest tits and getting her chest all shiny with spectral drool.

12