The Paranormal Investigators Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie took a deep hit off her joint and cupped the ghost at her chest under where its chin should be. She pulled the dead nun up into a kiss, exhaling the smoke into her mouth. The ghost moaned into her mouth, the smoke hanging in the air as it filled invisible lungs.

She had signed up for this whole thing just to make some friends. Maggie's parents had money, real money, the kind where you can afford to send your only child to a very high achieving prep school. Adderall was the drug of choice, and other stoners were in short supply. She had naively thought maybe she would be friends with some of the other futa girls there. But the only other futanari were, in Maggie's opinion, stuck up girly girl bitches. And despite their shared genital configuration, they weren't interested in being friends with a tomboy loser.

She was alone a lot in highschool.

But college was exciting! New people and a built in set of possible friends, right from the start. The dorms were nice too, a pair of bedrooms on either side of a small living room, four girls sharing the whole thing. When Alma and Dani had announced their club, Maggie had jumped right on board. She didn't care about ghosts or paranormal history or whatever, but anything to find some common ground was good enough for her. They had a fourth roommate, Jen. But she was kind of a drip. Didn't drink, didn't smoke, and she had a boyfriend back home she visited almost every weekend.

Her loss, Maggie figured. Especially when she found out that the best way to deal with ghosts was to fuck them back to sleep.

Ted had joined their crew a little later. Maggie had seen right through him from the start, he wasn't exactly hiding his motivations. But after a few fumbling, failed passes at Alma he had calmed down and settled in. Ted wasn't a bad guy once he lost the frat boy desperation to get laid, Maggie thought.

It wasn't his fault that the only living people Alma was at all interesting in fucking were Maggie and Dani.

"Nnnmmmnmn!" The ghost working Maggie's ass had pushed her tongue even deeper up there, hitting her swollen futa prostate just right. She broke away from the ghost she was making out with to look down at her cock. "Oh, fuck. Are you ready baby? I'm gonna fill you up so good."

The ghost responded by sinking her throat down onto Maggie's cock, pillowy lips pressed against her pelvis, spectral tongue pushing out to swipe at the skin of her sack. Maggie was treated to the sight of her downward curving cock bloating with seed, as the first of many ropes fired into the ghost's stomach. The view became obscured rapidly, as a direct infusion of cum made the ghost fill in with shocking speed. One moment there was a pair of lips wrapped around Maggie's cock, the next a beautiful, plumply curvy girl was kneeling in front of her, looking up at her rapturously as she drained Maggie's load. But the ghost wasn't selfish, she pulled back as Maggie came, her hands finding purchase on Maggie's straining cock and stroking vigorously. When Maggie's cock popped from her lips the nun simply extended her tongue and coated her face, her shoulders, and her tits in thick futa seed. The other two ghosts abandoned Maggie in an instant, falling on their sister with dual moans as they licked and sucked at her cum, rubbing it into their skin and swallowing as much as they could. In a few moments three beautiful blue-white spirits were smiling up at her, clearly happy to have full form.

Maggie took another pull on her joint, and then passed it down to one of the ghosts. Each of them took a hit before passing it back to her. "So, what's next?"

Next turned out to be the dungeon.

"Damn, Alma. Sorry it took me so long to get here," Maggie said with a laugh. The trip had taken a while. Maggie and her three companions couldn't keep their hands off of each other, kissing and pinching, stroking and nibbling. She was achingly hard, balls bloated with need, and her ass was gaping open from the ghosts stuffing their fingers into her.

Alma was in an even more precarious situation. She was bent over, hands braced against a St. Andrew's cross. Her huge tits were hanging heavily from her chest, pulled even lower by the pair of plump lips latched to her nipples. A mostly intact ghost was squatting behind her, eagerly licking and sucking Alma's drooling cunt. Her ass was filled with a jumble of fingers, and as Maggie approached they conspired to pull Alma's ring wide open.

"I'm not going to say no to that. Thank you ladies." Maggie pushed her crown up against Alma's ass, and began easing her way into the familiar warmth of her friend's guts. "Where's Dani?"

The ghost behind Dani bent over her back and groaned, liquid heat blooming in her belly for the fourth time. Or was it fifth? She had lost count. However many times, Dani's guts were packed with seed, the normally trim outline of her abs distorted from the sheer burning weight of the ghost cum that had been deposited into her. The ghost futa still sawing back and forth in her throat hadn't been idle either, and Dani's stomach bulged with hot, silvery lava. Speaking of which, the ghost in her throat thrust as deep as she could go, pumping another scalding waterfall of cum into her.

Dani wouldn't have it any other way. She loved being used like this, like just a set of holes for someone else's pleasure. She was gagging and moaning around the cock in her throat, trying to use her gaze to communicate just how well they were fucking her. The sheets and mattress underneath her were soaked in her nectar. Which was why she was a little disappointed when the futa using her throat pulled away and went to join her sister back by Dani's ass.

"Oh, are you guys going to switch?" She asked quietly, her ravaged throat not quite ready to talk at full volume. "That sounds like a good i--" Dani's train of thought was interrupted as the second futa began to push into her ass alongside her sister. "Oh, holy fuck!" Dani's ass had become so well trained these two years in the club that she was used to taking huge insertions. Even if it wasn't a ghost, Maggie regularly buttfucked her. But she had never been stretched like this. "Holy fuck! Holy fuck! Holy fuuuuuuuuuck!" The second futa was slowly, but inexorably pushing into her, her ring stretching to obscene new dimensions. Dani didn't even try to hold herself upright, her torso flopping down onto the bed as all strength left her arms. Her eyes were crossed, mouth hanging open as her breath came in ragged gasps. When the second ghost finally pushed her entire length into her, she let out a long, low moan.

And then they started fucking her. Both fat futa cocks alternated into her in deep, mind breaking strokes. Dani's pussy gushed, her feet drumming on the mattress. Her hands gripped the sheets until her knuckles were white. It was all she could do to hold onto her sanity as she screamed her lust out into the darkened mansion.

"Oh, fuck. Goddamn that is it," Maggie moaned, delivering a sharp slap to Alma's ass as she buried herself in her friend and started pumping her full of cum. Alma moaned too, her squirting pussy spraying all over Maggie's legs and the ghost still kneeling between her thighs. Alma wasn't a pure buttslut like Dani, but Maggie pounded her ass pretty often all the same, and she had learned to cum from anal play a long time ago. Maggie's ass was occupied too, by more fingers than she could keep track of, all of them pressing and massaging at the fat bulb of her prostate. That meant this orgasm was a big one, even for her. She backed out of Alma, falling from her friend with a wet slurp and a waterfall of thick seed. More was arcing out of her, fat loads of white lust that splattered all over Alma's back. It sent the ghosts into a frenzy and they swarmed Alma, licking and sucking, collecting up handfuls of cum to rub into their skin.

"Looks like you guys are having fun," a tired voice said from the doorway. Maggie turned to find Dani standing there, flanked by a pair of futa ghosts who's cocks rivaled her own. Her belly was rounded with cum, and silvery lust was drooling from her stretched anus. Dani had left a trail of the stuff in the hallway behind her and up the stairs.

Maggie walked up with a grin and pulled Dani into a kiss. "Fuck, Dani. Looks like you found some new friends." Maggie turned to one of the futa ghosts and grasped her cock. She pushed their rods together to compare. The futa was longer than her by inches, damn near two feet of pulsing girl meat rubbing against her own precum drooling length. Maggie couldn't resist, and she bent over to swipe her tongue across the ghost's cumslit. She moaned at the familiar flavor of Dani's ass mixed with rich ghost cum. "Go help out Alma. I want to get to know these girls."

"Gladly," Dani said, walking over to Alma and squatting down by her head. There was a spectral hand at her mouth, four fingers pushed between her lips. Dani grabbed it by the wrist and gently pulled it from Alma's mouth. "Hey baby, doing ok?" She pushed one of the mouths sucking on Alma's teat out of the way and wrapped her whole hand around Alma's hugely swollen nipple, squeezing until Alma looked in her direction.

Alma tried to focus her cum drunk gaze on Dani. Her mouth, finally unoccupied, hung open in a ragged gasp. "H-hey, Dani. Good to s-see you."

Dani cupped Alma's cheek and leaned in for a kiss. Her tongue slipped past Alma's lips and their slick muscles dueled for dominance for a long moment. Dani finally pulled away with a grin. "Get up, there's someone I want you to meet."

"I would, but I'm a little tied up." Alma glanced upwards to her hands, and realized there was nothing holding her to the St. Andrew's cross. There probably hadn't been for a while. "Oh. I, um, I guess I can go with you."

Dani led Alma by the hand up to the futa ghosts. One of them was standing there, stroking her cock and watching with a lusty grin as her sister played with Maggie. The stoner futa had found herself seated on the floor, head and torso tilted back as the ghost fed all twenty-plus inches down her elastic gullet, until the ghost's blue-white balls rested on her forehead. Maggie's hugely erect cock was standing out from her crotch like a granite column, and as the ghost began fucking her throat precum started oozing, and then shooting, from her cumslit. It was a magnet for the ghosts who were still incomplete, and they swarmed her, disembodied mouths and hands and breasts all eager to get coated in thick futa seed. More and more were flaring into existence, as a century's-plus worth of history coalesced around Maggie's cock. When she came there was a rapturous moan from dozens of mouths, see and unseen, as the ghosts tried to get just a taste of her volcanic eruption. There wasn't enough to come close to filling them all in, but Maggie wasn't done either. Nor was the ghost fucking her throat, who began to speed up until she was obscenely stretching Maggie's throat over and over.

The other futa turned as Alma and Dani approached. "Oh, pet. What a fine milk cow you have brought me." The ghost reached out and pinched one of Alma's nipples and used it to drag her away. "Come cow, it's time for milking." There was a low stool nearby, and the ghost sat upon it, dragging Alma to her knees in front of her.

Alma knew exactly what was expected of her in this situation. She rested her huge tits on the ghost's knees, using her forearms to press them around the burning hot shaft in front of her. Even with her massive endowments, most of the ghost's cock still stood proudly out of her cleavage. Alma found herself looking up at the futa's pulsing crown. "Holy fuck, that's a lot of cock."

She rose on her knees until she could get her mouth level with the ghost's crown, her tongue swiping out to press and lick at the spongy flesh. Alma was able to get her lips around the futa's cumslit, and she began moving her tits, jerking the ghost off with the sheer mass of her breasts. The ghost moaned appreciatively, and silvery precum began to pour past Alma's lips to lube her cleavage. The heat, the stimulation, and the extreme amount of tit flesh wrapped around the futa's cock would test the limits of a saint, and she threw her head back and let out an even bigger moan. Alma's eyes went wide as cum began to pump into her mouth. She swallowed heroically, but it was too much. A waterfall of seed poured past her lips, and twin rivers ran from her nose. She threw her head back, tongue draped over her lower lip, and let the ghost coat her face and chest in its creamy load. Alma didn't stop her titfucking, churning up a frothy mess of cum and spit in her cleavage. The ghost didn't say anything, she just groaned in appreciation, grabbed a handful of Alma's hair, and dragged the girl back down onto her cock.

Dani found herself, for the moment, unoccupied. Maggie was getting brutally throatfucked, and she was still surrounded by ghosts in various levels of completeness, all begging for her cum. Alma was gagging and slobbering all over another thick futa cock, her cum coated tits bouncing up and down along the ghost's shaft. Dani tried to see where she could fit in. And then the three ghosts who had already been filled out by Maggie surrounded her.

"Oh, hi ladies. What should we d--" Dani was cut off with a shocked gasp as the three ghosts dragged her to the floor. One quickly planted her cunt onto Dani's mouth, and the college girl happily began to eat her out. The other two found her still cum dripping ass. Dani's stretched ring opened wide for their fingers, and soon the two ghosts were trading their hands back and forth in her ass. Dani neglected pussy squirted out its lust into the darkened room, but none of the ghosts seemed to notice.

Ted woke with a start as the van's side door slid open. He turned to see the three girls climbing into the back, looking exhausted. "Hey guys." He looked at the clock. "Goddamn, five hours? That might be a new record. I hope you guys satisfied the spirits."

Maggie grinned tiredly, settling on one of the bench seats as Alma and Dani cuddled up to her flanks. They were asleep before Ted could turn the key. "Oh, hell yeah," she said quietly. "We satisfied the shit out of them."

"Whatever you say." Ted could only shake his head as he drove down the driveway. Crazy girls and their ghost stories. One of these days they'd have to tell him what they were really doing in there.

12